Journals by Subject
PerinatologyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advances in neonatal care v. 1-, 2001-, Ovid
- AJP reports v. 1-, 2011-, Thiemev. 1-, 2011- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- American journal of perinatology v. 1-, 1983-, Thieme
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses lifelines v. 1-10, 1997-2007., Wiley
- AWHONN lifelines v. 1-10, 1997-2007., Wiley
- Biology of the neonate v. 15-90, 1970-2006., Karger
- Birth v. 9-, 1982-, Wiley
- BMC pregnancy and childbirth v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- Clinics in perinatology v. 27-, 2000-, MD Consult eJournals
- Early human development v. 1-, 1977-, ScienceDirect
- Fetal diagnosis and therapy v. 5-, 1990-, Karger
- Fetal therapy v. 1-4, 1986-89., Karger
- Health care for women international v. 5-, 1984-, TandFonlinev. 18-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Issues in health care of women v. 1-4, 1978-83., TandFonline
- Journal of clinical neonatology v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- Medknow
- Journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine v. 11-, 2002-, Informa Healthcarev. 15-, 2004- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of maternal-fetal medicine v. 1-10, 1992-2001., Informa Healthcarev. 5-9, 1996-2000. Wiley
- Journal of neonatal nursing v. 11-, 2005-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing v. 14-, 1985-, Wiley
- Journal of perinatal & neonatal nursing v. 1-, 1987-, Ovid
- Journal of perinatal medicine v. 1-, 1973-, DeGruyter
- Journal of perinatology v. 19-, 1999-, Nature
- Journal of pregnancy v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Hindawi
- Journal of prenatal medicine v. 1-, 2007-, PMC
- Maternal & child health journal v. 1-, 1997-, Springerv. 1, no. 4-, Dec. 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Maternal & child nutrition v. 1-, 2005-, Wiley
- MCN v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Neonatal network v. 23-, 2004-, MetaPress
- Neonatology v. 91-, 2007-, Karger
- NeoReviews v. 1-, 2000-, HighWire
- Newborn and infant nursing reviews v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Nursing for women's health v. 11-, 2007-, Wiley
- Paediatric & perinatal epidemiology v. 11-, 1997-, Wileyv. 12-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Pediatrics and neonatology v. 49-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Reviews in gynaecological and perinatal practice v. 6, 2006., ScienceDirect
- Revue de médecine périnatale v. 1-, 2009-, Springer
- Screening v. 1-4, 1992-96., ScienceDirect
- Seminars in fetal & neonatal medicine v. 9-, 2004-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in neonatology v. 1-9, 1996-2004., ScienceDirect
- Seminars in perinatology v. 19-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- World journal of clinical pediatrics v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Central
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.