We will reopen at noon Sunday Sept. 21, 2014
Journals by Subject
Pathology and Laboratory MedicineAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Journal of visualized experiments. Basic protocols v. 47-, 2011-, JoVE
- JoVE basic protocols v. 47-, 2011-, JoVE
- Korean journal of laboratory medicine v. 31, 2011., PMC
- Korean journal of pathology v. 43-, 2009-, Korean Soc Patholv. 46-, 2012- PubMed Central
- Laboratory investigation v. 80-, 2000-, Nature
- Laboratory medicine v. 31-, 2000-, HighWire
- Mediators of inflammation v. 1-13 ; 2005-, 1992-, PMCv. 2005-, 2005- Hindawiv. 6-13 ; 2005-2008 no. 2, 1997-2004 ; 2005-08. Acad Search Prem
- Medical molecular morphology v. 38-, 2005-, Springer
- MLO, medical laboratory observer v. 33, no. 9-, Sept. 2001-, Acad Search Prem
- Modern pathology v. 13-, 2000-, Nature
- Molecular diagnosis v. 5-6, 2000-01., Ovid
- Molecular pain v. 1-, 2005-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- BioMed Central
- Molecular pathology v. 48-56, 1995-2003., HighWirev. 48-56, 1995-2003. HighWirev. 55-56, 2002-03. Ovid
- Molecular pathology library series v. 1-, 2008-, Springer
- Monographs in clinical cytology v. 14-, 1997-, Karger
- Nature protocols v. 1-, 2006-, NatureNature Protocols is an interactive online resource for experimental and laboratory protocols for bench researchers primarily in biology and chemistry. Protocols are presented in a 'recipe' style providing step-by-step descriptions of procedures that users can take to the lab bench and immediately apply in their own research. Protocols on the site are fully searchable and organized into logical categories to be easily accessible. Together, 'Nature Protocols' and the interactive 'Protocols Network' create a dynamic forum for scientists to upload and comment on protocols.
- Naunyn-Schmiedebergs Archiv für experimentelle Pathologie und Pharmakologie v. 110-253, 1925-66., Springer
- Neuropathology v. 17-, 1991-, Wileyv. 18-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Neuropathology and applied neurobiology v. 1-, 1975-, Wileyv. 24-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Oral medicine & pathology v. 1-16, 1996-2011., J-Stage
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, and oral pathology v. 1-78, 1948-94., ScienceDirect
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral radiology v. 113-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology, oral radiology, and endodontology v. 79-112, 1995-2011., ScienceDirect
- Pathobiology v. 58-, 1990-, Karger
- Pathobiology of aging & age related diseases v. 1-, 2011-, PMCv. 1- , 2011- Co-Action
- Pathologe v. 18-, 1997-, Springer
- Pathologia et microbiologia v. 23-43, 1960-75., Karger
- Pathologica v. 99-, 2007-, Pacini Ed Med
- Pathologie-biologie v. 49-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Pathology v. 1-42, 1969-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 31-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 36-, 2004- Ovid
- Pathology and laboratory medicine international v. 1-, 2009-, Dove Press
- Pathology case reviews v. 1-, 1996-, Ovid
- Pathology international v. 44-, 1994-, Wileyv. 48-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Pathology oncology research v. 3-, 1997-, Springerv. 1-13, 1995-2007. Aranyl Lajos Found
- Pathology patterns reviews v. 113-, 2000-, HighWire
- Pathology research international v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Sage-Hindawi
- Pathology, research and practice v. 162-, 1978-, ScienceDirectv. 197-199, no. 11, 2001-03. IngentaConnect
- Pathophysiology v. 1-, 1994-, ScienceDirect
- Pediatric and developmental pathology v. 9-, 2006-, Allen Press
- Pediatric pathology v. 1-14, 1983-94., Informa Healthcare
- Pediatric pathology & laboratory medicine v. 15-18, 1995-98., Informa Healthcare
- Pediatric pathology & molecular medicine v. 18-22, 1998-2003, Informa Healthcarev. 18-v. 22, 1998-2003. Acad Search Prem
- Polish journal of pathology v. 55-59, 2004-08., Pol J Pathol
- Revista de investigacion clinica v. 56-59, 2004-07., SciELO
- Rivista italiana della medicina di laboratorio v. 7-, 2011-, Springer
- Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation v. 1-, 1949-, Informa Healthcarev. 58-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation. Supplementum v. 124, 133, 136-137, 140-143, 146-150, 152-158, 168-169, 198-219, 221-225, 229, 231, 233-235, 238-, 1972-, Informa Healthcare
- Seminars in diagnostic pathology v. 20, no. 2-, May 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in immunopathology v. 29-, 2007-, Springerv. 29-, 2007- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Springer seminars in immunopathology v. 1-28, 1978-2006., Springerv. 22-28, 2000-06. Acad Search Prem
- Surgical pathology clinics v. 1-, 2008-, MD Consult
- Toxicologic pathology v. 6-, 1978-, HighWirev. 29-35, 2001-07. Acad Search Prem
- Translational research v. 148-, 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Türk patoloji dergisi v. 1-, 1985-, Turk J Pathol
- Turkish journal of pathology v. 1-, 1985-, Turk J Pathol
- Ultrastructural pathology v. 1-, 1980-, Informa Healthcarev. 23-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Veterinary clinical pathology v. 26-, 1997-, Wiley
- Veterinary pathology v. 8-, 1971-, HighWire
- Virchows Archiv v. 424-, 1994-, Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathological anatomy and histology v. 362-397, 1974-82., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathological anatomy and histopathology v. 398-423, 1982-93., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathology. Pathologische anatomie v. 344-361, 1968-73., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology v. 1-29, 1968-79., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology including molecular pathology v. 30-64, 1979-93., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.