Journals by Subject
Pain Medicine and Palliative Medicine
- American journal of hospice & palliative care. International ed. v. 7-21, 1990-2004., HighWire
- American journal of hospice & palliative medicine. International ed. v. 21-, 2004-, HighWire
- American journal of hospice care v. 1-7, 1984-90., HighWire
- Anesthesia & analgesia v. 36-, 1957-, Ovid
- Anesthesiology and pain medicine v. 2-, 2012-, PubMed Central
- APS journal v. 1-3, 1992-94., ScienceDirect
- BMC palliative care v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
- British journal of pain v. 6-, 2012-, HighWire
- Cancer pain release v. 8-, 1995-, WHO
- Cephalalgia v. 1-, 1981-, HighWirev. 1-29, 1981-2009. Wileyv. 16-29, 1996-2009. Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Clinical journal of pain v. 1-, 1985-, Ovid
- Continuing education in anaesthesia, critical care & pain v. 4-, 2004-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Current opinion in supportive and palliative care v. 1-, 2007-, Ovid
- Current review of pain v. 1-4, 1997-2000., Springer
- Douleur et analgésie v. 10-, 1997-, Springer
- European journal of pain v. 1-, 1997-, Wileyv. 1-15, 1997-2011. ScienceDirect
- European journal of pain supplements v. 1-, 2007-, Wileyv. 1-4, 2007-10. ScienceDirect
- Headache v. 1-, 1961-, Wileyv. 40-, 2000- Full Text Delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Health and quality of life outcomes v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- Indian journal of palliative care v. 9-, 2003-, Medknow, HTML onlyv. 15-, 2009- PMC
- Journal of cancer pain & symptom palliation v. 1-2, 2005-06., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of hospice and palliative nursing v. 1-, 1999-, Ovid
- Journal of musculoskeletal pain v. 1-18, 1993-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of neuropathic pain & symptom palliation v. 1-2, 2005-06., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of pain v. 1-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of pain & palliative care pharmacotherapy v. 16-24, 2002-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of pain and symptom management v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of pain research v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1- 2008- Dove Press
- Journal of palliative medicine v. 1-, 1998-, Liebertv. 1-, 1998- Full text delayed 3 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of pharmaceutical care in pain & symptom control v. 1-9, 1993-2001., Informa Healthcare
- Korean journal of pain v. 23-, 2010-, PMC
- Molecular pain v. 1-, 2005-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- BioMed Central
- Open pain journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham Open
- Pain v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Pain forum v. 4-8, 1995-99., ScienceDirect
- Pain management nursing v. 1-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Pain medicine v. 1-, 2000-, Wileyv. 1-, 2000- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 3-, 2002- MD Consult
- Pain physician v. 2, no. 3-, 1999-, Pain Physician
- Pain practice v. 1-, 2001-, Wileyv. 3-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Pain research & management v. 11-, 2006-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 months
- Pain research and treatment v. 2010-, 2010-, Hindawiv. 2010-, 2010- PMC
- Palliative & supportive care v. 1-, 2003-, Cambridge
- Palliative care research v. 1-, 2006-, J-STAGE
- Palliative medicine v. 1-, 1987-, HighWirev. 12-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Reviews in pain v. 1-5, 2007-11., HighWire
- Scandinavian journal of pain v. 1-, 2010-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in anesthesia v. 14-17, 1995-97., ScienceDirect
- Seminars in anesthesia, perioperative medicine, and pain v. 17-26, 1995-2007., ScienceDirect
- Supportive care in cancer v. 1-, 1993-, Springer
- Techniques in regional anesthesia & pain management v. 1-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- Topics in pain management v. 1, 7-15, 20 no. 6-, 1985, 1991-99, 2005-, Ovid
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.