Journals by Subject
- Acta orthopaedica ......................
- — Journal of pediatric orthopaedics. Pa...
- Journal of pediatric orthopedics .......
- — Zeitschrift für Orthopädie und ihre G...
- Journal of pediatric orthopedics v. 1-, 1981-, Ovid
- Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery v. 1-, 1992-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons v. 1-, 1993-, HighWire
- Journal of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand v. 1-5, 2001-05., ScienceDirect
- Journal of wrist surgery v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- Knee v. 1-, 1994-, ScienceDirect
- Knee surgery & related research v. 23-, 2011-, PMC
- Lippincott's Bone and joint newsletter v. 13-, 2007-, OvidThis newsletter analyzes breaking research in musculoskeletal medicine, including operative and nonoperative advances in arthritis and articular cartilage therapies, total joint arthroplasty, physical therapy and rehabilitation, medications, orthopaedic sports medicine, osteoporosis, and occupational musculoskeletal disorders. Its coverage also encompasses pain syndromes that fall within the differential diagnosis of bone and joint problems.
- Manuelle Medizin v. 35-, 1997-, Springer
- Musculoskeletal care v. 1-7, 2003-09., Wiley
- Musculoskeletal surgery v. 93-, 2009-, Springer
- Obere Extremität v. 1-, 2006-, Springer
- Open orthopaedics journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Operative Orthopädie und Traumatologie v. 1-, 1989-, Springer
- Operative techniques in orthopaedics v. 1-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Orthopäde v. 26-, 1997-, Springer
- Orthopaedic nursing v. 1-, 1981-, Ovid, Vols. 1-6 have issues missing
- Orthopaedics & traumatology, surgery & research v. 95-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Orthopaedics and traumatology v. 1-4, 7-8, 10, 1992-95, 1999-2000, 2002., Springer
- Orthopedic clinics of North America v. 28-, 1997, MD Consult eJournals
- Orthopedic research and reviews v. 1-, 2009-, Dove Press
- Orthopedic reviews v. 1-, 2009-, PMC
- Orthopedics (Thorofare, N.J.) v. 27-, 2004-, Healio
- Orthopédie traumatologie v. 1-4, 1991-94., Springer
- Osteoarthritis and cartilage v. 1-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Osteoporosis international v. 1-, 1990-, Springer
- Prosthetics and orthotics international v. 1-, 1977-, HighWirev. 1-34, 1977-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Scoliosis v. 1-, 2006-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- BioMed Central
- Seminars in arthroplasty v. 14, no. 3-, July 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in musculoskeletal radiology v. 1-3, 1997-99., Thieme
- Seminars in spine surgery v. 15, no. 4-, Dec. 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Shoulder & elbow v. 1-2, 2009-10., Wiley
- Skeletal radiology v. 1-, 1976-, Springer
- Spine v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Spine journal v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Spine-affiliate society meeting abstracts 2001-, OvidSpine-Affil Soc Meet Abstr Lippincott
- Sportverletzung Sportschaden v. 1-13, 1987-99., Thieme
- Strategies in trauma and limb reconstruction v. 1-, 2006-, Springerv. 2-, 2007- PMC
- Techniques in foot & ankle surgery v. 1-, 2002-, Ovid
- Techniques in hand & upper extremity surgery v. 1-, 1997-, Ovid
- Techniques in knee surgery v. 1-, 2002-, Ovid
- Techniques in orthopaedics v. 1-, 1986-, Ovid
- Techniques in shoulder & elbow surgery v. 1-, 2000-, Ovid
- Therapeutic advances in musculoskeletal disease v. 1-, 2009-, HighWirev. 1-, 2009- PMC
- Transactions of the American Orthopaedic Association v. 1-15, 1889-1902, J Bone Jt Surg
- World journal of orthopedics v. 1-, 2010-, PMC
- Zeitschrift für Orthopädie und ihre Grenzgebiete v. 118-137, 1980-99., Thieme
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.