Journals by Subject
- AAOHN journal v. 48-57, 2000-09., Ovid
- AIHA journal v. 63-64, 2002-03., TandFonline
- AIHAJ v. 61-62, 2000-01., TandFonline
- American Industrial Hygiene Association journal v. 19-60, 1958-99., TandFonline
- American journal of industrial medicine v. 1-, 1980-, Wiley
- American journal of occupational therapy v. 51-, 1997-, HighWirev. 59-63, 2005-09. Ovid
- Annals of occupational and environmental medicine v. 25-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 25-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Annals of occupational hygiene v. 1-, 1958-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Applied occupational and environmental hygiene v. 12-18, 1997-2003., TandFonline, Temporarily unavailable. Publisher notified. 5/17/2012
- Arbeitsphysiologie v. 1-15, 1928-54., Springer
- Archiv für Gewerbepathologie und Gewerbehygiene v. 1-18, 1930-61., Springer
- Archives of environmental & occupational health v. 60-, 2005-, Acad Search Premv. 60-67, 2005-12. TandFonline
- Archives of environmental health v. 30-59, 1975-2004., Acad Search Premv. 52-59, 1997-2004. TandFonline
- Archives of occupational therapy v. 1-3, 1922-24., Ovid
- Arhiv za higijenu rada i toksikologiju v. 49-, 1998-v. 58-, 2007- MetaPress
- Asian journal of occupational therapy v. 1-, 2001-, J-STAGE
- Australian occupational therapy journal v. 44-, 1997-, Wiley
- British journal of industrial medicine v. 1-50, 1944-93., HighWirev. 1-50, 1944-93. JSTOR
- Canadian journal of occupational therapy (1933) v. 1-3, 1933-36., HighWire
- Canadian journal of occupational therapy (1939) v. 6-, 1939-, HighWire
- Canadian journal of occupational therapy and physiotherapy v. 4-6, 1937-39., HighWire
- Clinics in occupational and environmental medicine v. 1, no. 4-v. 5, Nov. 2001-06., MD Consult eJournals
- European journal of applied physiology v. 81-, 2000-, Springer
- European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology v. 32-80, 1973-99., Springer
- Indian journal of occupational and environmental medicine v. 9-, 2005-, Medknow, Free access HTML onlyv. 11-, 2007- PMC
- Industrial health v. 1-, 1963-, J-STAGEv. 38-44, 2000-06. Natl Inst Ind Health Jpn
- Industrial psychiatry journal v. 17-, 2008-, Medknowv. 18-, 2009- PMC
- International archives of occupational and environmental health v. 35-, 1975-, Springer
- International journal of occupational and environmental medicine v. 1-, 2010-, IJOEM
- International journal of occupational hygiene v. 1-, 2009-, Tehran Univ Med Sci
- International journal of occupational medicine & environmental health v. 24-, 2011-, Springerv. 15-23, 2002-10. Acad Search Premv. 19-23, 2006-10. MetaPress
- Internationale Zeitschrift für angewandte Physiologie, einschliesslich Arbeitsphysiologie v. 16-31, 1955-73., Springer
- Internationales Archiv für Arbeitsmedizin v. 26-34, 1970-75., Springer
- Internationales Archiv für Gewerbepathologie und Gewerbehygiene v. 19-25, 1962-69., Springer
- Journal of environmental medicine v. 1, 1999., Wiley
- Journal of occupational accidents v. 1-13, 1976-90., ScienceDirect
- Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene v. 1-8, 2004-11., TandFonline
- Journal of occupational and environmental medicine v. 37-, 1995-, Ovidv. 37-, 1995- MD Consult
- Journal of occupational health v. 38-, 1996-, J-STAGE
- Journal of occupational health psychology v. 1-, 1996-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Journal of occupational medicine v. 1-36, 1959-94., Ovid
- Journal of occupational medicine and toxicology v. 1-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Journal of occupational rehabilitation v. 1-, 1991-, Springer
- Journal of the Society of Occupational Medicine v. 23-41, 1973-91., HighWire
- Occupational and environmental medicine v. 51-, 1994-, HighWire
- Occupational health v. 55, no. 2-, 2003-, Acad Search Prem
- Occupational health & safety ... v. 72-, 2003-, Media Inc
- Occupational medicine (Society of Occupational Medicine) v. 42-, 1992-, HighWire
- Occupational therapy in health care v. 1-24, 1984-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Organizational behavior and human performance v. 1-34, 1966-84., ScienceDirect
- Physical & occupational therapy in pediatrics v. 1-30, 1981-92010., Informa Healthcare
- Professional safety v. 42, no. 7-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem
- Quarterly bulletin of the Association of Industrial Medical Officers v. 1, 1948/49., HighWire
- Safety and health at work v. 1-, 2010-, ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2010- PMC
- Safety science v. 14-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Scandinavian journal of occupational therapy v. 6-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 1-17, 1994-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health v. 27-, 2001-, SJWEH
- Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health supplements no. 1-, 2005-, SJWEH
- SJWEH supplements no. 1-, 2005-, SJWEH
- Toxicology & industrial health v. 1-, 1985-, HighWirev. 14-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Transactions of the Association of Industrial Medical Officers v. 1-15, 1951-65., HighWire
- Transactions of the Society of Occupational Medicine v. 16-22, 1966-72., HighWire
- Trauma und Berufskrankheit v. 1-, 1998-, Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.