Journals by Subject
Nutritional SciencesAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Nahrung v. 1-48, 1957-June 2004., Wiley
- Nestlé Nutrition Institute workshop series v. 69-, 2011-, Karger
- Nestlé Nutrition workshop series v. 39-42, 1996-99., Nestle Nutr Inst, Must register to view content
- Nestlé Nutrition workshop series. Clinical & performance programme v. 1-12, 1999-2009., Karger
- Nestlé Nutrition workshop series. Paediatric programme v. 52-68, 2003-11., Karger
- Nutrición hospitalaria v. 18-, 2003-, SciELO
- Nutrients v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- MDPI
- Nutritio et dieta v. 1-11, 1959-69., Karger
- Nutrition v. 12-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Nutrition v. 5-29, 1951-75., Informa Healthcare
- Nutrition & diabetes v. 1-, 2011-, Naturev. 1-, 2011- PMC
- Nutrition & dietetics v. 59-, 2002-, Wiley
- Nutrition & metabolism (BioMed Central) v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Nutrition & the M.D. v. 1-33, 1974-2007., Ovid
- Nutrition (London, England) v. 5-29, 1951-75., Informa Healthcare
- Nutrition (New York, New York) v. 12-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Nutrition and cancer v. 1-, 1978-, TandFonlinev. 33-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Nutrition and diabetes v. 1-, 2011-, Naturev. 1-, 2011- PMC
- Nutrition and dietetics v. 59-, 2002-, Wiley
- Nutrition and health v. 13-, Apr. 1999-, HighWire
- Nutrition and metabolic insights v. 1-, 2008-, Libertas Acadv. 3-, 2010- PubMed Central
- Nutrition and metabolism (BioMed Central) v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Nutrition and metabolism (Karger) v. 12-24, 1970-80., Karger
- Nutrition and the M.D. v. 1-33, 1974-2007., Ovid
- Nutrition dietetics catering v. 1-5, 1947-51., Informa Healthcare
- Nutrition in clinical care v. 1-8, no. 2, 1998-2005., Acad Search Prem
- Nutrition in clinical practice v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire
- Nutrition journal v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
- Nutrition metabolism and cardiovascular diseases v. 13-, 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Nutrition research (New York, New York) v. 1-, 1981-, ScienceDirect
- Nutrition research and practice v. 1-, 2007-, PMC
- Nutrition reviews v. 1-, 1943-, Wileyv. 60-, 2002- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Nutrition science news 1999-2002 Spring
- Nutrition today v. 1-, 1966-, Ovid
- Nutrition, dietetics, catering v. 1-5, 1947-51., Informa Healthcare
- Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases v. 13-, 2003-, ScienceDirect
- Nutritional neuroscience v. 5-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- Obesity v. 14-, 2006-, Wiley
- Obesity and weight management v. 5-6, 2009-10., Liebert
- Obesity management v. 1-5, 2005-09., Liebert
- Obesity research v. 1-13, 1993-2005., Wiley
- Open nutrition journal v. 1-, 2007-, Bentham open
- Oxidative stress and disease v. 6-8, 10-22, 29-, 2001-02, 2004-06, 2012-, CRCnetBase
- Pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology & nutrition v. 15, no. 4-, Dec. 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 15-, 2012- Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr
- PharmaNutrition v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Plant foods for human nutrition v. 37-, 1987-, Springer
- Preventive nutrition and food science v. 17-, 2012-, PubMed Central
- Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (1944) v. 1-5, 1944-47., Cambridge
- Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (1953) v. 12-, 1953-, Cambridge
- Public health nutrition v. 1-, 1998-, Cambridge, Full text delayed 12 months
- Qualitas plantarum - plant foods for human nutrition v. 23-37, 1973-87., Springer
- Qualitas plantarum et materiae vegetabiles v. 1-22, 1952-73., Springer
- Reproduction, nutrition, development (1980) v. 20-28, 1980-88., EDP Sciences
- Reproduction, nutrition, development (1989) v. 29-46, 1989-2006., EDP Sciences
- Scandinavian journal of food & nutrition v. 51, 2007., PMC
- Topics in clinical nutrition v. 1-, 1986-, Ovid
- Trends in food science & technology v. 1-, 1990-, ScienceDirect
- World review of nutrition and dietetics v. 80-, 1997-, Karger
- Zeitschrift für Ernährungswissenschaft v. 1-37, 1960-98., Springerv. 37, 1998. Acad Search Prem
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.