Journals by Subject
NeurosurgeryAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Acta neurochirurgica v. 1-, 1950-, Springer
- Acta neurochirurgica. Supplementum v. 93-, 2005-, Springer
- Advances and technical standards in neurosurgery v. 30-, 2005-, Springer
- Applied neurophysiology v. 38-51, 1975-88., Karger
- Asian journal of neurosurgery v. 5-, 2010-, PMCv. 5-, 2010- Medknow
- British journal of neurosurgery v. 1-, 1987-, Informa Healthcarev. 9-, 1995- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Central nervous system trauma v. 1-4, 1984-87., Liebert
- Clinical neurology and neurosurgery v. 77-, 1974-, ScienceDirectv. 109-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Contemporary neurosurgery v. 10-20, , 22-27-, 1988-98, , 2000-, Ovid
- Current opinion in neurology & neurosurgery v. 1-6, 1988-93., Ovid
- Deutsche Zeitschrift für Nervenheilkunde v. 1-197, 1891-1970., Springer
- Interdisciplinary neurosurgery v. 1-, 2014-, ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2014- ClinicalKey
- Journal of cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgery v. 14-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 14-, 2012- KoreaMed
- Journal of Korean Neurosurgical Society v. 33-, 2003-, KoreaMed Synapse
- Journal of neurointerventional surgery v. 1-, 2009-, HighWire
- Journal of neurological surgery reports v. 73-, 2012-, Thieme
- Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base v. 73-, 2012-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of neurology, neurosurgery and psychiatry v. 7-, 1944-, HighWire
- Journal of neuroscience nursing v. 18-, 1996-, Ovid
- Journal of neurosurgery v. 90- , 1999-, Am Assoc Neurol SurgPediatrics (v. 100-, 2004-) Am Assoc Neurol SurgSpine (v. 90-, 1999-) Am Assoc Neurol Surg
- Journal of neurosurgery. Pediatrics v. 1-, 2008-, Am Assoc Neurol Surg
- Journal of neurosurgery. Spine v. 1-, 2004-, Am Assoc Neurol Surg
- Journal of neurosurgical anesthesiology v. 7-, 1995-, Ovid
- Journal of neurosurgical nursing v. 1-17, 1969-85., Ovid
- Journal of neurotrauma v. 5-, 1988-, Liebert
- Journal of reconstructive microsurgery v. 1-15, 1984-99., Thieme
- Korean journal of cerebrovascular surgery v. 5-13, 1999-2002, KoreaMed
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery v. 37-42, 1994-99., Thieme
- Neuro-chirurgie v. 53-, 2007-, ClinicalKey
- Neurochirurgia v. 1-36, 1958-93., Thieme
- Neurocirugía v. 16-, 2005-, SciELO
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica v. 1-, 1959-, J-STAGE
- Neurology in practice v. 7-, 1944-, HighWire
- Neuropediatrics v. 11-, 1980-, Thieme
- Neurosurgery v. 1-, 1977-, Ovid
- Neurosurgery clinics of North America v. 13-, 2002-, MD Consult eJournalsv. 18-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Neurosurgery quarterly v. 1-8, 11-, 1991-98, 2001-, Ovid
- Neurosurgical focus v. 1-, 1996-
- Neurosurgical review v. 1-, 1978-, Springer
- Pediatric neurosurgery v. 16-, 1990-, Kargerv. 28-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Progress in neurological surgery v. 14-, 1998-, Karger
- Skull base v. 11-21, 2001-11., PMC
- Skull base reports v. 1, 2011., Thieme
- Skull base surgery v. 1-10, 1991-2000., PMCv. 1-9, 1991-99. Thieme
- Surgical neurology v. 15-72, 1981-2009., ScienceDirectv. 67-72, 2007-09. ClinicalKey
- Surgical neurology international v. 1-, 2010-, PMCv. 1-, 2010- Medknow
- Techniques in neurosurgery v. 5-9, 1999-2003., Ovidv. 7-9, no. 3, 2002-Sept. 2003. Lippincott
- Turkish neurosurgery v. 1-, 1989-, Turk Neurosurg Soc
- World neurosurgery v. 73-, 2010-, ScienceDirectv. 73-, 2010- ClinicalKey
- Zeitschrift für Neurologie v. 198-206, 1970-73., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.