Journals by Subject
Military MedicineAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- ADF health v. 1-, 1999-, Aust Defense Force Health Serv
- Biosecurity and bioterrorism v. 1-, 2003-, Liebert
- Intervention v. 4-, 2006-, Ovid
- Journal of the US Army Medical Department 1989-1994, Univ Penn
- Medical bulletin (United States. Army. European Command. Office of the Chief Surgeon) v. 2-5, 1947-48., Univ Penn
- Medical bulletin (United States. Army. European Command. Medical Division) v. 5-9, 1948-52., Univ Penn
- Medical bulletin (United States. Army. Forces in the European Theater. Office of the Theater Chief Surgeon) v. 1-2, 1946-47., Univ Penn
- Medical bulletin (United States. Army. Medical Command, 7th) 1970-89, Univ Penn
- Medical bulletin of the U.S. Army, Europe v. 9-27, 1952-69., Univ Penn
- Medical journal Armed Forces India v. 57-, 2001-, ScienceDirectv. 68, no. 3-, 2012- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Military medicine v. 168, no. 8-, Aug. 2003-, Acad Search Premv. 174-, 2009- Atypon
- U.S. Army Medical Department journal Jan./Feb. 1998-, US Army Med DepUS Army Med Dept J Univ Penn
- US Army Medical Department journal Jan./Feb. 1998-, US Army Med DepUS Army Med Dept J Univ Penn
- Vojnosanitetski pregled v. 59-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.