Journals by Subject
- v. 2-3, 7, 1983-84, 1988.
- v. 20-, 2012- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 2 months
- v. 1-, 2008- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- 2003, 2005- PubMed Central
- v. 0-, 2009- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-, 2014- SpringerOpen
- v. 1-4, 2009-12 BioMed Centralv. 1-4, 2009-12. PubMed Central"Automated Experimentation is an open access journal that encompasses high-quality research on all aspects of the automation of clusters of experiments for high throughput, particularly (but not exclusively) in the fields of biomedicine and biomedical informatics."
- v. 1-, 2013- Liebert
- v. 1-4, 2004-07. PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2004-07. BioMed Central
- v. 1-, 2008- Libertas Academicav. 5-, 2012- PubMed Central
- v. 1, 2003. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2001- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- BioMed Central
- v. 1-, 2015- HighWire
- v. 1-, 2014- Springerv. 1-, 2014- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 2000- Oxfordv. 2-, 2001- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsAlso available: Print – v. 1-7, 2000-06.
- v. 4-5, 2001-02. Ovid
- v. 2011-, 2011- PubMed Central
- v. 20-, 1985- ScienceDirectv. 85-, 2007- ClinicalKeyAlso available: Print – v. 20-31, 1985-90.
- v. 1-33, 1967-2000. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-27, , 29-33, 1967-94, , 1996-2000.
- v. [1-], 2, , 4-11, , 1973, , 1975-82.
- v. 1-, 1970- ScienceDirectv. 37-, 2007- ClinicalKeyAlso available: Print – v. 1-34, 1970-2004.
- v. 1-20, 1983-2002. Ovid
- v. 20-, 2002- Ovid
- v. 1-, 1984- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2014- ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2014- PubMed Central
- v. 1-2, 2011-12. Wiley
- v. 2, 1973.
- v. 1-, 1968- (holdings not verified beyond 1-3)Münch Med Wochenschr (1950). 110(3); Münchener medizinische Wochenschrift (1950) 112(33):1491-(etc)
- v. 2015-, 2015- SageCovers themes including, but not limited to e-health, healthcare IT, health informatics, biomedical engineering, connected health, internet health care, social media and online social networks, telemedicine, telehealth, telecare, medical imaging, mobile health, mobile technologies, wearable devices, genomics and personal genetic information, personalised medicine, Big Data and data management, wellness and prevention, gerontology and social care services, simulation and gamification, patient accessibility, acceptability and behavior, policy and regulation, and the social, political, cultural and ethical implications of advances in the field.
- v. 2, 2004. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- Acad HealthArticles discuss the emerging paradigm of using electronic clinical data (ECD) and QI to improve patient and community outcomes. Also, issues related to data initially generated from an electronic health record (EHR) or electronic medical record (EMR) for clinical purposes, which is then transformed and linked to other databases to conduct research and/or QI . Browsable themes include: Methods - Informatics - Governance - Learning Health System.
- v. 11-, 2010- ScienceDirect
- v. 1, 2002. PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 2006- Users must register
- v. 4-, 2006- ScienceDirectv. 11, no. 4-, Dec. 2013- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-, 2012- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- BioMed CentralGigaScience is an online open-access journal that focuses on research using or producing large datasets in all areas of biological and biomedical sciences. It provides standard scientific publishing linked directly to a database that hosts all the relevant data.
- v. 1-, 2013- ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2013- ClinicalKey
- 1997- Vendome Group
- v. 26, no. 4 - v. 29, no. 2, 2007-2010. Ovid
- v. 1-2, 1995-96. Sage
- v. 3-, 1997- Sage
- v. 18-, 2001- Wileyv. 18-, 2001- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- BioMed Central
- v. 1-17, 1984-2000. Wiley
- v. 18-, 1998- Bus Source CompleteAlso available: Print – v. 15-29, 1994-2008.
- v. 1-, 2012- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2013- ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2013- ClinicalKey
- 1997- Vendome Group
- v. 16-, 2010- PubMed Centralv. 16-, 2010- Korean Soc Med Inform
- v. 17-, 2013- IEEE
- v. 1-16, no. 5, 1997-Sept. 2012. IEEE
- v. 33-37, 2008-12. TandFonline
- v. 11-20, 2003-12. Acad Search Premv. 10-21, 2002-14. Br Comput Soc
- v. 1-, 1998- Assoc Med Dir Inform Syst
- v. 1-43, 1970-96. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-43, 1970-96.
- v. 1-13, 1984-96. SpringerAlso available: Print – v. 1-14, 1984-97.
- v. 44-, 1997- ScienceDirectv. 78-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- v. 9-, 1999- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 2008-, 2008- PubMed Centralv. 2008-, 2008- Hindawi
- v. 2012-2014, 2012-14. PubMed Centralv. 2012-2014, 2012-14. Hindawi
- v. 19-26, 2000-07. Ovid
- v. 1-, 2015- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- JMIR PublThe journal focuses on health and biomedical applications in mobile and tablet computing, pervasive and ubiquitous computing, wearable computing and domotics.
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- JMIR Publ
- v. 8-21, 1981-94.
- v. 34-, 2001- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2010- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- BioMed Central
- v. 15-44, 1975-2004. Am Chem Soc
- v. 45-, 2005- Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-22, 1970/72-1994/95.
- v. 14-, 1998- SpringerAlso available: Print – v. 14-18, 1998-2004.
- v. 1-, 1951- Wiley
- v. 1-, 1994- Springer
- v. 1-, 1988- Springerv. 16-, 2003- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 2016-, 2016- PubMed Central
- v. 22-, 2015- Br Comput Soc
- v. 1-, 2004- JIB
- v. 1-, 1999- PubMed Central, HTML onlyv. 1-, 1999- JMIR, HTML only
- v. 1-, 1977- SpringerAlso available: Print – v. 1-29, 1977-2005.
- v. 1-, 2010- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- Medknow
- v. 6-19, 1987-2000. Ovid
- v. 1-, 1994- Oxfordv. 1-, 1994- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 10, no. 4-16, 2004-09. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-13, , 15, 1994-2006, , 2008.
- v. 1-6, 1997-2005. Hindawi
- v. 1-16, 1961-74. Springer
- v. 15-, 1977- Springerv. 41-, 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsAlso available: Print – v. 15-35, , 37-43, 1977-97, , 1999-2005.
- v. 1-, 1996- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-23, 1976-98. Tand FonlineAlso available: Print – v. , 5-23, , 1980-98.
- v. 24-32, 1999-2007. Tand FonlineAlso available: Print – v. 24-30, 1999-2005.
- v. 1-, 1962- SchattauerAlso available: Print – v. 1-, 1962-
- v. 1-, 2015- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2015- AME Publ
- v. 9-, 1997- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 10-, 1998- CogNet
- v. 1-, 2003- Springer
- 1996-Nucleic acids research. 1996-"Contains links to the databases described in the yearly biological database issue of Nucleic Acids Research, as well as a selection of other molecular biology databases that are freely available on the web and might be useful to the molecular biologist."
- 2012- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 2009- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2009- OJPHI Org
- v. 1-, 2007- Bentham open
- v. 1-, 2007- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- v. 1-, 2004- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- AHIMA Found
- 1996-97. PubMed Central1997. Am Med Informatics AssocAlso available: Print – 1996-97.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.Lane Library's DocXpress service obtains article and book chapter PDFs as well as print book loans from other libraries at no cost to School of Medicine affiliated users as well as scans PDFs of articles or book chapters from Lane's print collection for a small fee.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed Plus is a clinical information resource used to answer questions quickly at the point-of-care. Easy-to-interpret Levels of Evidence help clinicians rapidly determine the quality of the available evidence. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialties.Provides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.