Journals by Subject
JurisprudenceAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Action report (Medical Board of California) no. 72-98, 2000-06., Med Board Calif
- American journal of forensic medicine and pathology v. 1-, 1980-, Ovid
- American journal of law & medicine v. 1-, 1975-, Acad Search Prem
- Behavioral sciences & the law v. 1-, 1983-, Wileyv. 1-, 1983- Full text delayed 6 months Acad Search Prem
- Clin-alert 1963-, HighWire
- Deutsche Zeitschrift für die gesamte gerichtliche Medizin v. 1-66, 1922-69., Springer
- European journal of health law v. 3, no. 4-, Dec. 1996-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 1-13, 1994-2006. HeinOnline
- Food and drug law journal v. 51, no. 4-, 1996-, LexisNexis Academic, Use Search. Direct Link not yet available.v. 47-61, 1992-2006. HeinOnline
- Food, drug, cosmetic law journal v. 5-46, 1950-91., HeinOnline
- Food, drug, cosmetic law quarterly v. 1-4, 1946-49., HeinOnline
- Forensic pathology reviews v. 2-, 2005-, Springer
- Forensic science v. 1-12, 1972-78., ScienceDirectv. 1-11, 1972-78 ScienceDirect
- Forensic science international v. 12-, 1978-, ScienceDirectForensic Sci Int Suppl Ser ScienceDirect
- Forensic science international. Genetics v. 1-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Forensic science international. Genetics supplement series v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Forensic science, medicine, and pathology v. 1-, 2005-, Springer
- Forensic toxicology v. 24-, 2006-, Springer
- Forensische psychiatrie, psychologie, kriminologie v. 1-, 2007-, Springer
- Health matrix (1991) v. 1-, 1991-, Acad Search Prem
- Hospital law newsletter v. 19, no. 9-23, no. 2, 2002-05., Acad Search Prem
- International journal of law and psychiatry v. 1-, 1978-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of legal medicine v. 104-, 1990-, Springer
- International journal of offender therapy v. 11-15, 1967-71., HighWire
- International library of ethics, law, and the new medicine v. 19, 23-, 2005-, Springerv. 33 Springer
- Issues in law & medicine v. 5, no. 4-, 1990-, Acad Search Prem
- JONA'S Healthcare law, ethics and regulation v. 1-, 1999-, Ovid
- Journal (Forensic Science Society) v. 1-34, 1960-94., ScienceDirect
- Journal of clinical forensic medicine v. 1-13, 1994-2006., ScienceDirect
- Journal of forensic and legal medicine v. 14-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of forensic dental sciences v. 1-, 2009-, Medknow, Free full text HTML onlyv. 2-, 2010- PMC
- Journal of forensic nursing v. 1-, 2005-, Ovidv. 1-8, 2005-12. Wiley
- Journal of forensic radiology and imaging v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of forensic sciences v. 51-, 2006-, Wiley
- Journal of health politics, policy and law v. 1-, 1976-, HighWirev. 22-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Bus Source Completev. 22-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 24, no. 4-29, 1999-2004. Project Muse
- Journal of law, medicine & ethics v. 25-, 1997-, Wiley
- Journal of legal medicine v. 20-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 1-17, 1979-96. TandFonilne
- Journal of psychiatry & law v. 30-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law v. 25-, 1997--, HighWire
- Journal of the Forensic Science Society v. 1-34, 1960-94., ScienceDirect
- Law and human behavior v. 1-, 1977-, APA PsychARTICLESv. 1-35, 1977-2011 Springer
- Legal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) v. 1-, 1999-, ScienceDirect
- Medical law review v. 1-3, 1993-95., HighWire
- Newsletter (Medical Board of California) v. 99-, 2006-, Med Board Calif
- Open forensic science journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham OpenAn open access online journal which publishes original research articles, reviews and short articles in forensic sciences. The disciplines pertaining to forensic sciences include medicine, pathology, psychology, psychiatry, odontology, law, toxicology, chemistry, biology, firearms, anthropology, toxicology, and drug abuse.
- Population reports. Series E, Law and policy v. 1-2, 4-7, 1974, 1976-84., K4Health
- Psychology, public policy, & law v. 1-, 1995-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Rechtsmedizin v. 7-, 1997-, Springer
- Science & justice v. 35-, 1995-, ScienceDirectv. 47-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Washington highlights 2008-, AAMC
- Zeitschrift für Rechtsmedizin v. 66-103, 1970-90., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.