Journals by Subject
Information and Library Science
- Advanced technology libraries v. 31, no. 2-, Feb. 2002-ebrary, Full text delayed 3 months
- American libraries v. 6-, 1975-Acad Search Prem
- Annual review of information science and technology v. 36-44, 2002-11.Wiley
- Biomedical digital libraries v. 1-4, 2004-07.PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2004-07. BioMed Central
- Bulletin of the Association of Medical Librarians v. 1, 1902.PubMed Central
- Bulletin of the Medical Library Association v. 1-89, 1911-2001.PubMed Central
- Cataloging & classification quarterly v. 24-, 1997-TandFonline
- Cataloging service bulletin no. 1-, 1978-Cat Distrib Serv Libr Congr
- Collection management v. 22-, 1997-TandFonline
- College and research libraries v. 58-, 1997-HighWire
- College and research libraries news v. 66-, 2005-HighWire
- Computers in libraries v. 13, no. 7-, 1993-Acad Search Prem
- Dragonfly v. 25-, 1994-
- EContent v. 22-, 1999-Acad Search Prem
- Print Material
- Evidence based library and information practice v. 1-, 2006-Univ Alta Libr
- Evidence-based library and information practice v. 1-, 2006-Univ Alta Libr
- Health libraries review v. 1-17, 1984-2000.Wiley
- Print Material
- Information standards quarterly v. 23-, 2011-NISO
- Information technology and libraries v. 6, no. 4-, Dec. 1987-ABI/INFORM Globalv. 23-, 2004- Acad Search Prem
- Information today v. 13, no. 7-, 1996-Acad Search Prem
- InfoWorld v. , 18-, , 1996-v. 19, no. 9-29, no. 14, Mar. 1997-Apr. 2007. Acad Search Prem
- Issues in science and technology librarianship 1991-Am Libr AssocISTL publishes substantive material of interest to science and technology librarians. It serves as a vehicle for sci-tech librarians to share details of successful programs, materials for the delivery of information services, background information and opinions on topics of current interest, to publish research and bibliographies on issues in science and technology libraries, and to communicate in more depth than the mailing list.
- Journal of academic librarianship v. 21-, 1995-ScienceDirectv. 1-30, no. 3, 1975-May 2004. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of access services v. 1-, 2002-TandFonline
- Journal of chemical documentation v. 1-14, 1961-74.Am Chem Soc
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v. 37-51, 1986-2000.Wiley
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v. 52-, 2001-Wiley
- Journal of the Medical Library Association v. 90-, 2002-PubMed Central
- Library & information science research v. 17-, 1995-ScienceDirect
- Library hi tech news v. 16, no. 3-24, 1999-2007.Emerald
- Library journal v. 101, no. 9-, May 1, 1976-Acad Search Prem
- Library of Congress information bulletin v. 56-, 1997-
- Library resources & technical services v. 48-, 2004-Acad Search Prem
- Library technology reports v. 38-, 2002-Acad Search Prem
- LIBRES (Kent, Ohio) v. 6-, 1996-Curtin Univ Technol
- Print MaterialVols. 4-<24> include Communications of the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA-FIAB).
- Medical libraries (Denver, Colo.) v. 1-5, 1898-1902.PubMed Central
- Medical reference services quarterly v. 16-, 1997-TandFonline
- Print MaterialVol. 52 includes the proceedings of the conference on the Farmington Plan, 1959.
- Print Material
- News (National Library of Medicine (U.S.)) v. 49-51, 1994-96.NLM
- NLM newsline v. 52-, 1997-NLM
- Online v. 18-36, 1994-2012.Acad Search Prem
- Osler Library newsletter no. 1-, 1969-Osler Libr
- Reference librarian no. 56-, 1997-TandFonline
- Print Material
- Science & technology libraries v. 26, no. 3/4-29, 2007-09.TandFonline
- Serials librarian v. 30, no. 2-, 1997-TandFonline
- Smart libraries newsletter v. 23-, 2003-ALA
- Technical services quarterly v. 14, no. 3-, 1997-TandFonline
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed: provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not. Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.