Journals by Subject
Information and Library ScienceAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advanced technology libraries v. 31, no. 2-, Feb. 2002-, ebrary, Full text delayed 3 months
- American libraries v. 6-, 1975-, Acad Search Prem
- Annual review of information science and technology v. 36-44, 2002-11., Wiley
- Biomedical digital libraries v. 1-4, 2004-07., PubMed Centralv. 1-4, 2004-07. BioMed Central
- Bulletin of the Association of Medical Librarians v. 1, 1902., PMC
- Bulletin of the Medical Library Association v. 1-89, 1911-2001., PMC
- Cataloging & classification quarterly v. 24-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Cataloging service bulletin no. 1-, 1978-, Cat Distrib Serv Libr Congr
- Collection management v. 22-, 1997-, TandFonline
- College and research libraries v. 58-, 1997-, HighWire
- Computers in libraries v. 13, no. 7-, 1993-, Acad Search Prem
- Dragonfly v. 25-, 1994-
- EContent v. 22-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem
- Evidence based library and information practice v. 1-, 2006-, Univ Alta Libr
- Evidence-based library and information practice v. 1-, 2006-, Univ Alta Libr
- Health libraries review v. 1-17, 1984-2000., Wiley
- Information standards quarterly v. 23-, 2011-, NISO
- Information technology and libraries v. 6, no. 4-, Dec. 1987-, ABI/INFORM Globalv. 23-, 2004- Acad Search Prem
- Information today v. 13, no. 7-, 1996-, Acad Search Prem
- InfoWorld v. , 18-, , 1996-v. 19, no. 9-29, no. 14, Mar. 1997-Apr. 2007. Acad Search Prem
- Issues in science and technology librarianship 1991-, Am Libr AssocISTL publishes substantive material of interest to science and technology librarians. It serves as a vehicle for sci-tech librarians to share details of successful programs, materials for the delivery of information services, background information and opinions on topics of current interest, to publish research and bibliographies on issues in science and technology libraries, and to communicate in more depth than the mailing list.
- Journal of academic librarianship v. 21-, 1995-, ScienceDirectv. 1-30, no. 3, 1975-May 2004. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of access services v. 1-, 2002-, TandFonline
- Journal of chemical documentation v. 1-14, 1961-74., Am Chem Soc
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science v. 37-51, 1986-2000., Wiley
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology v. 52-, 2001-, Wiley
- Journal of the Medical Library Association v. 90-, 2002-, PMC
- Library & information science research v. 17-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Library hi tech news v. 16, no. 3-24, 1999-2007., Emerald
- Library journal v. 101, no. 9-, May 1, 1976-, Acad Search Prem
- Library of Congress information bulletin v. 56-, 1997-
- Library resources & technical services v. 48-, 2004-, Acad Search Prem
- Library technology reports v. 38-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- LIBRES (Kent, Ohio) v. 6-, 1996-, Curtin Univ Technol
- Medical libraries (Denver, Colo.) v. 1-5, 1898-1902., PMC
- Medical reference services quarterly v. 16-, 1997-, TandFonline
- News (National Library of Medicine (U.S.)) v. 49-51, 1994-96., NLM
- NLM newsline v. 52-, 1997-, NLM
- Online v. 18-, 1994-, Acad Search Prem
- Osler Library newsletter no. 1-, 1969-, Osler Libr
- Reference librarian no. 56-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Science & technology libraries v. 26, no. 3/4-29, 2007-09., TandFonline
- Serials librarian v. 30, no. 2-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Smart libraries newsletter 2001-, ALA
- Technical services quarterly v. 14, no. 3-, 1997-, TandFonline
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.