Journals by Subject
Infectious DiseasesAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- African journal of infectious diseases v. 4-, 2012-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- American journal of infection control v. 8-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Annals of tropical medicine and public health v. 1-, 2008-, Medknow, Free access HTML only
- Antimicrobial resistance and infection control v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Antimicrobics and infectious diseases newsletter v. 13-18, 1994-2002., ScienceDirect
- Asian journal of epidemiology v. 1-, 2008-, ANSInet
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical disease v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirectv. 3-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Birkhäuser Advances in infectious diseases 2005-, SpringerInfectious diseases remain a substantial drain on human well-being and economies despite the availability of modern drugs. New pathogens emerge and known pathogens change their geographical distribution and their susceptibility to the available drugs. An understanding of the structure and function of infectious disease pathogens is a major scientific challenge with important potential applications. This monograph series provides up-to-date information on the latest developments in infectious disease research. The multi-authored volumes cover basic biology and biochemistry of pathogens as well as applied medical aspects and implications for public health and policy.-- Excerpted from publisher notes.
- BMC infectious diseases v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- Brazilian journal of infectious diseases v. 5-, 2001-, SciELOv. 14-, 2010- ScienceDirect
- British journal of infection control v. 1, no. 4-9, 2000-08., HighWire, Vols. 1-2, 4 not complete
- California monthly summary report, selected reportable diseases -2003., Google BooksFulltext (2002-03) Google Books
- Canada communicable disease report v. 21-, 1995-, Public Health Agency Can
- Canadian journal of infectious diseases v. 1-15, 1990-2004., PMC
- Canadian journal of infectious diseases & medical microbiology v. 15-, 2004-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 months
- Case reports in infectious diseases v. 2011-, 2011-, PMCv. 2011-, 2011- Hindawi
- CDR v. 1, 1991., Health Prot Agency
- Cell host & microbe v. 1-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Clinical infectious diseases v. 14-, 1992-, HighWire
- Clinical microbiology & infection v. 3-, 1997-, Wileyv. 6-, 2000- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Communicable disease and public health v. 1-7, 1998-2004., Health Prot Agency
- Communicable disease report. CDR review v. 2-7, 1992-97., Health Prot Agency
- Communicable diseases intelligence v. 20-, 1996-, Commonw of Aust
- Comparative immunology, microbiology and infectious diseases v. 1-, 1978-, ScienceDirect
- Current hepatitis reports v. 1-, 2002-, Springer
- Current infectious disease reports v. 1-, 1999-, Springer
- Current opinion in infectious diseases v. 1, no. 3-, May/June 1988-, Ovid
- Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Emerging health threats journal v. 1-, 2008-, PMC
- Emerging infectious diseases v. 1-, 1995-, PubMed Centralv. 2, no. 3-, July-Sept. 1996- Acad Search Prem
- Emerging microbes & infections v. 1-, 2012-, Naturev. 1-, 2012- PubMed Central"The purpose of EMI is to provide a forum to publish a wide range of scientific reports related to emerging infectious diseases, especially with new information from developing countries where such diseases are constantly arising and being discovered regularly. It will report discoveries of emerging microbes (bacteria, viruses, fungi and other pathogens) including their previously unknown phenotypic or genotypic characteristics, as well as cutting edge information associated with microbial mechanisms of pathogenesis, immune evasion and protection, clinical presentation and outcome, drug efficacy and its resistance, epidemiology and other issues important to global health."
- Epidemics v. 1-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Epidemiologic reviews v. 1-, 1979-, HighWire
- Epidemiological bulletin v. 1-, 1980-, Pan Am Health Organv. 1-26, 1980-2005 Pan Am Health Organ
- Epidemiology v. 1-, 1990-, Ovid
- Epidemiology and infection v. 98-, 1987-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 5 years+v. 118-, 1997- Cambridge
- Euro surveillance v. 0-, 1995-, Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
- European journal of clinical microbiology v. 1-6, 1982-87., Springer
- European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases v. 7-, 1988-, Springer
- Eurosurveillance v. 0-, 1995-, Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
- Expert review of anti-infective therapy v. 1-, 2003-, Informa Healthcare
- Germs v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Germs
- GMS hygiene and infection control v. 8-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 8-, 2013- GMS
- Indian journal of tuberculosis v. 47-, 2000-, MedIND
- Infectiology v. 1, 1997., Karger
- Infection v. 1-, 1973-, Springer
- Infection & chemotherapy v. 42-, 2010-, Synapsev. 45-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Infection and drug resistance v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Infection and immunity v. 1-, 1970-, HighWire
- Infection control v. 1-8, 1980-87, JSTOR
- Infection control and hospital epidemiology v. 9-, 1988-, JSTORv. 21-30, 2000-09. Ovid
- Infection, genetics and evolution v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Infectious disease clinics of North America v. 10-, 1996-, MD Consult eJournals
- Infectious disease reports v. 1-, 2009-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2009- PAGEPress
- Infectious diseases v. 1-, 2008-, LA-pressv. 6-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Infectious diseases and therapy v. v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- SpringerOpen
- Infectious diseases in clinical practice v. 1-, 1992-, Ovid, Vol. 1 & 6 not complete
- Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology v. 1-13 ; 2006-, 1993-2005 ; 2006-, Hindawiv. 4-8, 1996-2000. Wileyv. 11-16, no. 1, 2003-08. Acad Search Prem
- Infectious diseases newsletter v. 1-12, 1981-93., ScienceDirect
- Infectious diseases of poverty v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Influenza and other respiratory viruses v. 1-, 2007-, Wiley
- Influenza research and treatment v. 2010-, 2010-, PubMed Centralv. 2010-, 2010- Hindawi
- Interdisciplinary perspectives on infectious diseases v. 2008-, 2008-, PMCv. 2008-, 2008- Hindawi
- International journal of epidemiology v. 1-, 1972-, HighWire
- International journal of infectious diseases v. 1-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of medical microbiology v. 290-, 2000-, ScienceDirectv. 291-293, 2001-04. IngentaConnect
- Iranian journal of arthropod-borne diseases v. 1-5, 2009-11., TUMSv. 3-5, 2009-11. PMC
- Issues in infectious diseases v. 2-, 2003-, Karger
- Japanese journal of infectious diseases v. 56-, 2003-, NIID (Japan)
- Journal of arthropod-borne diseases v. 6-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 6-, 2012- Tehran Univ Med Sci
- Journal of communicable diseases v. 38-41, 2006-09., Indian Soc Malaria
- Journal of epidemiology and global health v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of global antimicrobial resistance v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of global infectious diseases v. 1-, 2009-, PMC
- Journal of hospital infection v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of hygiene v. 1-97, 1901-86., JSTOR
- Journal of infection v. 1-, 1979-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of infection and public health v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of infection in developing countries v. 1, no. 3-, Dec. 2007-, J Infect Dev Ctries
- Journal of infection prevention v. 10-, 2009-, HighWire
- Journal of infectious diseases v. 1-, 1904-, HighWire
- Journal of microbiology, immunology, and infection v. 33-, 2000-, JMIIv. 43-, 2010- ScienceDirect
- Journal of pathogens v. 2011-, 2011-, PMCv. 2011-, 2011- Hindawi
- Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society v. 1-, 2012-, HighWire
- Journal of travel medicine v. 4-, 1997-, Wileyv. 8-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of veterinary medicine. B, Infectious diseases and veterinary public health v. 47-53, 2000-06., Wileyv. 47-53, 2000-06. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of viral hepatitis v. 4-, 1997-, Wileyv. 5-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of visualized experiments. Immunology and infection v. 31-, 2009-, JoVE
- JoVE immunology and infection v. 31-, 2009-, JoVE
- Lancet. Infectious diseases v. 1-, 2001-, MD Consult
- Malaria journal v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
- Medecine et maladies infectieuses v. 1-, 1971-, ScienceDirect
- Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis
- Microbial pathogenesis v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- New microbes and new infections v. 1-, 2013-, Wiley"New Microbes and New Infections is an official publication of the European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID). It serves the field as a peer-reviewed, open access journal for rapid dissemination of the latest research, with a particular focus on new genomes, new microbes, and new technology applied to the diagnosis of infectious/tropical diseases. Article categories include first descriptions of a microbe in a country, first descriptions of resistance in a country, first case reports in a country and mini-reviews, as well as full length original articles. New Microbes and New Infections offers clinicians and researchers a rapid route to publication and the opportunity to publish in a highly visible global forum."
- Open infectious diseases journal v. 1-, 2007-, Bentham Open
- Pathogens and global health v. 106-, 2012-, Maneyv. 106-, 2012- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Pediatric infectious disease (Baltimore, Maryland) v. 1-5, 1982-86., Ovid
- Pediatric infectious disease (Maryland Heights, Missouri) v. 1-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.