Journals by Subject
HospitalsAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- A.P.A. mental hospital service bulletin v. 1-2, 1950-51., PsychiatryOnline
- American heart hospital journal v. 1-6, no. 1, 2003-08., Wileyv. 7-9, 2009-11. Radcliffe Publ
- APA mental hospital service bulletin v. 1-2, 1950-51., PsychiatryOnline
- Australian health review v. 27-, 2004-, ABI/INFORM Global, Not all articles available
- British journal of hospital medicine (London, England : 2005) v. 66-70, 2005-2009.Print Material
- Clinical cornerstone v. 1-9, 1998-2009., ScienceDirectv. 4-9, 2001-08. MD Consult
- Critical care medicine v. 1-, 1973-, Ovid, Some back issues lack PDFs.
- Critical care quarterly v. 1-9, 1978-86., Ovid
- Frontiers of health services management v. 18-, 2001-, Bus Source Complete
- General hospital psychiatry v. 1-, 1979-, ScienceDirectv. 26-, 2004- MD Consultv. 29-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- GMS hygiene and infection control v. 8-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 8-, 2013- GMS
- GMS Krankenhaushygiene interdisziplinär v. 1-7, 2006-12., PMCv. 1-7, 2006-12. GMS
- Harvard business review v. 1-, 1922-, Bus Source Complete
- Health affairs (Project Hope) v. 1-, 1981-, HighWire
- Health care executive v. 16, no. 4-, July/Aug. 2001-, Bus Source Complete
- Health care financial management v. 48-, 1994-, Bus Source Complete
- Health care management review v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Health care manager v. 18-, 1999-, Ovidv. 18, no. 1-2 1999 Ovidv. 18-24, 1999-2005 Bus Source Complete
- Health care strategic management v. 9-25, no. 11, 1991-Nov. 2007., ABI/INFORM Global
- Health services insights v. 6-, 2013-, PubMed Central
- Health services research v. 1-, 1966-, PMC, Full text delayed 2 yearsv. 37-, 2002- Wileyv. 37-, 2002- IngentaConnect
- Health systems review v. 28, no. 4-v. 30, 1995-97., Acad Search Prem
- Healthcare executive v. 16, no. 4-, July/Aug. 2001-, Bus Source Complete
- Healthcare financial management v. 48-, 1994-, Bus Source Complete
- Healthcare management forum v. 1-7, no. 3, 1988-94., ScienceDirect
- Hospital law newsletter v. 19, no. 9-23, no. 2, 2002-05., Acad Search Prem
- Hospital pediatrics v. 1-, 2011-, HighWire
- Hospital physician v. 35-, 1999-, Turner White Commun
- Hospital quarterly v. 1-7, 1997-2003., Longwoods
- Hospital topics v. 68-, 1990-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 29-73, 1951-95. TandFonline
- Hospitals & health networks v. 69-, 1995-, Acad Search Prem
- International journal of hospital research v. 1-, 2012-, Tehran Univ Med Sci
- Journal of cardiovascular management v. 15-16, 2004-05., Acad Search Prem
- Journal of community hospital internal medicine perspectives v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Central
- Journal of health & human services administration v. 24-, 2001-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of health care marketing v. 1-16, 1980-96., Bus Source Complete
- Journal of healthcare management v. 45-, 2000-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of hospital infection v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of hospital medicine v. 1-, 2006-, Wiley
- Journal of nursing administration v. 1-, 1971-, Ovid
- Managed care 2002-, Manag Care Media
- Marketing health services v. 17-, 1997-, Bus Source Complete
- Modern healthcare v. 26, no. 27-, July 1996-, Acad Search Premv. 26-, 1996- GALE Expanded Academic ASAP
- Nursing administration quarterly v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- P & T v. 33-, 2008-, PMC, Full text delayed 1 months
- Pharmacy and therapeutics v. 33-, 2008-, PMC, Full text delayed 1 months
- Physician executive v. 20, no. 7-, July 1994-, Bus Source Complete
- Trustee v. 48-, 1995-, Bus Source Complete
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.