Journals by Subject
Health ServicesAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Journal of health care finance v. 25, no. 3-, Spring 1999-, Bus Source Complete
- Journal of health care for the poor and underserved v. 1-, 1990-, Project Muse
- Journal of health care marketing v. 1-16, 1980-96., Bus Source Complete
- Journal of health economics v. 1-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of health politics, policy and law v. 1-, 1976-, HighWirev. 22-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Bus Source Completev. 22-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 24, no. 4-29, 1999-2004. Project Muse
- Journal of healthcare management v. 45-, 2000-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of interprofessional care v. 6-24, 1992-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 13-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of management v. 1-, 1975-, HighWire
- Journal of management in medicine v. 8-16, 1994-2002., IngentaConnect
- Journal of medical economics v. 1-13, 1998-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of medical marketing v. 5-, 2005-, HighWire
- Journal of mental health administration v. 1, no. 2-v. 24, 1972-97., Springer
- Journal of mental health policy and economics v. 1-8, 1998-2005., ICMPEv. 1-3, 1998-2000. Wiley
- Journal of multidisciplinary healthcare v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Journal of patient safety v. 1-, 2005-, Ovid
- Journal of pediatric health care v. 1-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of rural medicine v. 1-, 2005-, J-STAGE
- Journal of school health v. 7-, 1937-, Wileyv. 66, no. 6-, Aug. 1996- Acad Search Premv. 75, no. 3-80, spring 2005-10. IngentaConnect
- Journal of school nursing v. 16, no 4-, Oct. 2000-, HighWire
- Journal of social work v. 1-, 2001-, HighWire
- Journal of the economics of ageing v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Lippincott's Case management v. 5-v. 11, 2000-06., Ovid
- Managed care 2002-, Manag Care Media
- Marketing health services v. 17-, 1997-, Bus Source Complete
- Medical care v. 1-, 1963-, Ovid
- Medical care research and review v. 52-, 1995-, HighWire
- Medical care review v. 24-51, 1967-94., HighWire
- Medical decision making v. 1-, 1981-, HighWire
- Medical economics , 2000-, Med Econ Co, U.S. PHYSICIANS MUST REGISTER AND LOGIN. ACCESS ONLY FOR PHYSICIANS.
- Möbius v. 1-7, 1981-87., Wiley
- Modern healthcare v. 26, no. 27-, July 1996-, Acad Search Premv. 26-, 1996- GALE Expanded Academic ASAP
- Nonprofit management & leadership v. 1-, 1990-, Wiley
- Open health services and policy journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham OpenAn open access online journal which publishes original research articles, reviews and short articles in all areas of health services and health policy. The journal covers the research, organization, planning, evaluation, management, financing, policy, and provision of health services and healthcare.
- Patient preference and adherence v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- DovePress
- Patient related outcome measures v. 1-, 2010-, Dove Pressv. 1-, 2010- PMC
- Perspectives in health information management v. 1-, 2004-, PMCv. 1-, 2004- AHIMA Found
- Physician executive v. 20, no. 7-, July 1994-, Bus Source Complete
- Point of care v. 1-, 2002-, Ovid
- Population health management v. 11-, 2008-, Liebert
- Professional case management v. 12-, 2007-, Ovid
- Psychology, health & medicine v. 2, no. 3-, Oct. 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Qualitative social work v. 1-, 2002-, HighWire
- Quality and safety in health care v. 11-19, 2002-10., HighWire
- Quality in health care v. 1-10, 1992-2001., HighWire
- Quality management in health care v. 1-, 1992-, Ovid
- Rand Journal of economics v. 15-, 1984-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 37-, 2006- Wiley
- Research in nursing & health v. 1-, 1978-, Wiley
- Research on social work practice v. 9-, 1999-, HighWire
- Rural and remote health v. 1-, 2001-
- Scandinavian journal of primary health care v. 1-28, 1983-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 16-, 1998- Full text delayed 18 months Acad Search Prem
- Scandinavian journal of social medicine v. 1-26, 1973-98., HighWirev. 26, 1998. Acad Search Prem
- Social security bulletin v. 62-, 1999-, USAGovv. 53-69, no. 1, 1990-May 2009. Acad Search Prem
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Telemedicine and e-health v. 6-, 2000-, Liebert
- Telemedicine journal v. 1-6, 1995-2000., Liebert
- Telemedicine journal and e-health v. 6-, 2000-, Liebert
- Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures no. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1966-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 14 no. 1-, 1968-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-, 1964-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical and epidemiological studies v. 21-, 1983-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 4, Documents and committee reports v. 1-, 1965-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 5, Comparative international vital and health statistics reports v. 1-, 1984-, NCHS
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.