Journals by Subject
Family Planning Services
- European journal of contraception & reproductive health care v. 1-15, 1996-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 8, no. 3-, Sept. 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Family planning perspectives v. 1-33, 1969-2001., JSTORv. 22-33, 1990-2001. Acad Search Prem
- International family planning digest v. 1-3, 1975-77., JSTOR
- International family planning perspectives v. 5-34, 1979-2008., JSTORv. 22, no. 2-v. 34, June 1996-2008. Acad Search Prem
- International family planning perspectives and digest v. 4, 1978., JSTOR
- International perspectives on sexual and reproductive health v. 35-, 2009-, Acad Search Prem
- IPPF medical bulletin v. 36-, 2002-, IPPF
- Journal of family & reproductive health v. 1-, 2007-, Tehran Univ Med Sci
- Perspectives on sexual and reproductive health v. 34-, 2002-, Acad Search Premv. 35-, 2003- Wileyv. 34-39, 2002-07. JSTOR
- Population reports. Series A, Oral contraceptives no. 9-, spring 2000-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series B, Intrauterine devices no. 6-, Dec. 1995-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series C, Female sterilization no. 10-, Nov. 1990-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series D, Male sterilization no. 5-, Mar. 1992-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series H, Barrier methods no. 9-, Apr. 1999-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series J, Family planning programs no. 40-, Aug. 1994-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series K, Injectables and implants no. 5-, Aug. 1995-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series M, Special topics no. 12-, July 1994-, Info for Health
- Population reports. Series Q, Maximizing access and quality no. 1-, fall 2003-, Info for Health
- Studies in family planning v. 1-, 1963-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 30-, 1999- Wiley
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.