Journals by Subject
Family Planning Services
- Print Material
- European journal of contraception & reproductive health care v. 1-, 1996-Tand Fonlinev. 8, no. 3-, Sept. 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- Family planning perspectives v. 1-33, 1969-2001.JSTORv. 22-33, 1990-2001. Acad Search Prem
- International family planning digest v. 1-3, 1975-77.JSTOR
- International family planning perspectives v. 22, no. 2-v. 34, June 1996-2008.Acad Search Premv. 5-34, 1979-2008. JSTOR
- International family planning perspectives and digest v. 4, 1978.JSTOR
- International perspectives on sexual and reproductive health v. 35-, 2009-JSTORv. 35-, 2009- Acad Search Prem
- IPPF medical bulletin v. 36-, 2002-IPPF
- Journal of reproduction and contraception v. 18-, 2007-ScienceDirect
- Perspectives on sexual and reproductive health v. 35-, 2003-Wileyv. 34-, 2002- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 34-41, 2002-09. JSTOR
- Print Material
- Population reports. Series A, Oral contraceptives no. 1-10, 1974-2000.K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series B, Intrauterine devices no. 1-7, 1973-2006.Info for Health
- Population reports. Series C, Female sterilization no. 8-10-, 1980-90.K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series C, Sterilization v. 1-7, 1973-76.K 4 HealthFemale sterilization.
- Population reports. Series D, Male sterilization no. 4-6, 1983-2008.K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series D, Sterilization v. 1-3, 1973-76.K4HealthMale sterilization.
- Population reports. Series H, Barrier methods no. 1-9, 1973-99.K4Health
- Population reports. Series I, Periodic abstinence v. 1-3, 1974-81.K4Health
- Population reports. Series J, Family planning programs no. 11-56, 1976-2008.K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series K, Injectables and implants no. 1-7, 1975-2007K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series M, Special topics no. 1-20-, 1977-2008.K 4 Health
- Population reports. Series Q, Maximizing access and quality no. 1-2, fall 2003-04.K 4 Health
- Reproduction and contraception v. 18-, 2007-ScienceDirect
- Studies in family planning v. 1-43, 1963-2012.JSTORv. 30-, 1999- Wiley
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.