Journals by Subject
- Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition v. 89-, 2004-, HighWirev. 89-92, 2004-07. Ovid
- Bandolier v. 1-, 1994-
- Best practice v. 1-13, 1997-2009., CINAHL
- BMJ clinical evidence Database
- Clinical and translational science v. 1-, 2008-, Wiley
- Clinical evidence Database
- Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology v. 1-, 2003-, ScienceDirect
- A collection of regularly updated, systematic reviews of the effects of health care. New reviews are added with each issue of The Cochrane Library. Reviews mainly of randomised controlled trials. Evidence is included or excluded on the basis of explicit quality criteria to minimise bias. Data are often combined statistically, with meta-analysis, to increase the power of the findings of numerous studies each too small to produce reliable results individually.
- Core evidence v. 1-, 2005-, PMCv. 1-, 2005- Dove Press
- Evidence report/technology assessment v. 1-, 1999-, AHRQ
- Evidence-based cardiovascular medicine v. 1-10, 1997-2006., ScienceDirectv. 1-10, 1997-2006. MD Consult
- Evidence-based child health v. 1-, 2006-, Wiley
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine v. 1-, 2004-, PMCv. 1-, 2004- Hindawi
- Evidence-based dentistry v. 1-, 1998-, Nature, Full text delayed 4+ years
- Evidence-based eye care v. 1-5, 1999-2004., Ovid
- Evidence-based gastroenterology v. 2-4, 8-9, 2001-03, 2007-08., Ovid
- Evidence-based health policy & management v. 1-2, 1997-98., ScienceDirectv. 1-2, 1997-98. MD Consult
- Evidence-based healthcare v. 3-8, 1999-2004., ScienceDirectv. 3-8, 1999-2004. MD Consult
- Evidence-based healthcare & public health v. 8-9, 2004-05., ScienceDirectv. 8-9 , 2004-05. MD Consult
- Evidence-based medicine v. 1-, 1995-, HighWire
- Evidence-based mental health v. 1-8, 1998-2005, HighWire, Open Access ends with 2005.
- Evidence-based nursing v. 1-, 1998-, HighWire, Full text delayed 6 yearsStructured abstracts with commentary.
- Evidence-based obstetrics & gynecology v. 1-8, 2000-06., ScienceDirectv. 1-8, 2000-06. MD Consult
- Evidence-based oncology v. 1-3, 2000-02., ScienceDirectv. 1-3, 2000-02. MD Consult
- Evidence-based ophthalmology v. 6-12, 2005-11., Ovid
- Evidence-based spine-care journal v. 1, no. 3-, 2010-, PMC
- Evidence-report technology assessment v. 1-, 1999-, AHRQ
- International journal of evidence-based healthcare v. 3-, 2005-, Wiley
- JBI reports v. 1-2, 2003-04., Wiley
- Journal of evidence-based complementary & alternative medicine v. 16-, 2011-, HighWire
- Journal of evidence-based dental practice v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of evidence-based medicine v. 1-, 2008-, Wiley, Delay latest issue
- PACEsetterS v. 1-9, 2004-12., Ovid
- Pediatric case reviews v. 1-3, 2001-03., Ovid
- Primary care case reviews v. 1-6, 1998-2003., Ovid
- Professional case management v. 12-, 2007-, Ovid
- Worldviews on evidence-based nursing v. 1-, 2004-, Wiley
- Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen v. 102-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.