Journals by Subject
- Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition v. 89-, 2004-HighWirev. 89-92, 2004-07. Ovid
- Bandolier v. 1-, 1994-
- Best practice v. 1-13, 1997-2009.CINAHL
- Clinical and translational science v. 1-, 2008-Wiley
- Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology v. 1-, 2003-ScienceDirectv. 5-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- A collection of regularly updated, systematic reviews of the effects of health care. New reviews are added with each issue of The Cochrane Library. Reviews mainly of randomised controlled trials. Evidence is included or excluded on the basis of explicit quality criteria to minimise bias. Data are often combined statistically, with meta-analysis, to increase the power of the findings of numerous studies each too small to produce reliable results individually.
- Core evidence v. 1-, 2005-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- Dove Press
- Evidence report/technology assessment v. 1-, 1999-AHRQ
- Evidence-based anticancer complementary and alternative medicine v. 1-, 2011-Springer
- Evidence-based cardiovascular medicine v. 1-10, 1997-2006.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based child health v. 1-, 2006-Wiley
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine v. 1-, 2004-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- Hindawi
- Evidence-based dentistry v. 1-, 1998-Nature, Full text delayed 4+ years
- Evidence-based eye care v. 1-5, 1999-2004.Ovid
- Evidence-based gastroenterology v. 2-4, 8-9, 2001-03, 2007-08.Ovid
- Evidence-based health policy & management v. 1-2, 1997-98.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based healthcare v. 3-8, 1999-2004.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based healthcare & public health v. 8-9, 2004-05.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based medicine v. 1-, 1995-HighWire
- Evidence-based mental health v. 1-8, 1998-2005HighWire, Open Access ends with 2005.
- Evidence-based nursing v. 1-, 1998-HighWire, Full text delayed 6 yearsStructured abstracts with commentary.
- Evidence-based obstetrics & gynecology v. 1-8, 2000-06.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based oncology v. 1-3, 2000-02.ScienceDirect
- Evidence-based ophthalmology v. 6-12, 2005-11.Ovid
- Evidence-based preclinical medicine v. 1-, 2014-Wiley
- Evidence-based spine-care journal v. 1-, 2010-Thiemev. 1, no. 3-, 2010- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- Evidence-report technology assessment v. 1-, 1999-AHRQ
- German journal for evidence and quality in health care v. 102-, 2008-ScienceDirect
- Health outcomes research in medicine v. 1-, 2010-ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2010- ClinicalKey
- International journal of evidence-based healthcare v. 3-, 2005-Ovidv. 1-11, 2003-13. Ovidv. 3-11, 2005-13. Wiley
- JBI reports v. 1-2, 2003-04.Wiley
- Journal of evidence-based complementary & alternative medicine v. 16-, 2011-HighWire
- Journal of evidence-based dental practice v. 1-, 2001-ScienceDirectv. 7-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Journal of evidence-based medicine v. 1-, 2008-Wiley, Delay latest issue
- PACEsetterS v. 1-9, 2004-12.Ovid
- Pediatric case reviews v. 1-3, 2001-03.Ovid
- Primary care case reviews v. 1-6, 1998-2003.Ovid
- Professional case management v. 12-, 2007-Ovid
- Sexual medicine reviews v. 1-, 2013-Wiley
- Worldviews on evidence-based nursing v. 1-, 2004-Wiley
- Zeitschrift für Evidenz, Fortbildung und Qualität im Gesundheitswesen v. 102-, 2008-ScienceDirect
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.