Journals by Subject
Environmental HealthAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advances in ecological research v. 1-, 1962-, ScienceDirect
- AIHA journal v. 63-64, 2002-03., TandFonline
- AIHAJ v. 61-62, 2000-01., TandFonline
- Air quality, atmosphere & health v. 1-, 2008-, Springer
- Ambio v. 1-, 1972-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 3+ yearsv. 39-, 2010- Springerv. 29-40, 2000-11. BioOne
- Annals of agricultural and environmental medicine v. 4-, 1997-, AAEM
- Annals of occupational and environmental medicine v. 25-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 25-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Annals of the ICRP v. 1-24, 1977-94., ScienceDirect
- Aquatic biosystems v. 8-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 8-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Archives of environmental & occupational health v. 60-, 2005-, Acad Search Premv. 60-67, 2005-12. TandFonline
- Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology v. 1-, 1973-, Springer
- Archives of environmental health v. 30-59, 1975-2004., Acad Search Premv. 52-59, 1997-2004. TandFonline
- Atmospheric environment v. 1-23, 1967-89., ScienceDirect
- Aviation, space and environmental medicine v. 74-, 2003-, IngentaConnect
- Biodiversity data journal v. 1-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- Pensoft Publishers
- Biological conservation v. 1-, 1968-, ScienceDirect
- Biological trace element research v. 1-, 1979-, Springer
- Biomedical and environmental sciences v. 21-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- BMC ecology v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology v. 1-, 1967-, Springer
- Carbon balance and management v. 1-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Chemosphere v. 1-, 1972-, ScienceDirect
- Clinics in occupational and environmental medicine v. 1, no. 4-v. 5, Nov. 2001-06., MD Consult eJournals
- Concise international chemical assessment document v. 1-, 1998-, WHO
- EcoHealth v. 1-, 2004-, Springer
- Ecology v. 1-, 1920-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+
- Ecology and evolution v. 1-, 2011-, Wileyv. 1-, 2011- PMCA peer-reviewed journal for rapid dissemination of research in all areas of ecology, evolution and conservation science. The journal gives priority to quality research reports, theoretical or empirical, that develop our understanding of organisms and their diversity, interactions between them, and the natural environment.
- Ecology letters v. 1-, 1998-, Wileyv. 1-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Ecopsychology v. 1-, 2009-, Liebert
- Ecotoxicology v. 1-, 1992-, Springer
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety v. 30-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Environment and behavior v. 1-, 1969-, HighWirev. 1-27, 1969-95. ProQuest
- Environmental and molecular mutagenesis v. 10-, 1987-, Wiley
- Environmental geochemistry and health v. 7-, 1985-, Springer
- Environmental health v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
- Environmental health and preventive medicine v. 2-, 1997-, Springerv. 6-12, 2001-07. J-STAGE
- Environmental health and toxicology v. 25-, 2010-, Korean Soc Environ Health Toxicolv. 26-, 2011- PMC
- Environmental health criteria v. 1-, 1976-, WHO
- Environmental health insights v. 1-, 2008-, Libertas Academicav. 1-, 2008- PMCEnvironmental Health Insights is a peer-reviewed, open-access online journal which looks at how environmental factors affect the health of individuals and societies.
- Environmental health perspectives v. 1-, 1972-, NIEHSv. 1-, 1972- PMC
- Environmental health perspectives. Supplements v. 103-110, 1995-2002., Acad Search Prem
- Environmental microbiology v. 1-, 1999-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Environmental microbiology reports v. 1-, 2009-, WileyEnvironmental Microbiology Reports is an online only sister journal to the existing Environmental Microbiology, publishing papers that document a single important finding, described within only the shortest of text and accompanied by a minimal number of tables and figures.
- Environmental mutagenesis v. 1-9, 1979-86., Wiley
- Environmental pollution (1970) v. 1-20, 1970-79., ScienceDirect
- Environmental pollution (1987) v. 43-, 1987-, ScienceDirect
- Environmental pollution. Series A: Ecological and biological v. 21-42, 1980-86., ScienceDirect
- Environmental pollution. Series B: Chemical and physical v. 1-12, 1980-86., ScienceDirect
- Environmental research v. 68-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Environmental science and technology v. 1-, 1967-, Am Chem Soc
- Environmental toxicology v. 14-, 1999-, Wiley
- Environmental toxicology and chemistry v. 15-, 1996-, Wiley
- Environmental toxicology and water quality v. 6-13, 1991-98., Wiley
- FEMS microbiology ecology v. 12-, 1993-, Wileyv. 12-15, 1993-94. ScienceDirect
- Genes and environment v. 28-, 2006-, J-STAGE
- Global change & human health v. 1-3, 2000-02., Springer
- Ground water v. 1-, 1963-, Wiley
- Harmonization Project document v. 1-6, 8, 2004-08, 2010., WHOno. 2 (2005) WHOno. 3 (2005) WHOno. 4 (2007) WHOno. 5 (2008) WHOno. 6 (2008) WHOno. 8 (2010) WHOThe International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS) (WHO/ILO/UNEP) is leading a project to harmonize approaches to the assessment of risk from exposure to chemicals. The goal of this project is to globally harmonize approaches to risk assessment by increasing understanding and developing basic principles and guidance on specific chemical risk assessment issues. Harmonization enables efficient use of resources and consistency among assessments.--Website.
- Health physics v. 76-, 1999-, Ovid
- Human and ecological risk assessment v. 1-, 1995-, TandFonline
- ICRP publication no. 1-23, 1959-75., ScienceDirect
- ICRU report no. 71-, 2004-, HighWire
- Indoor + built environment v. 5-, 1996-, HighWirev. 7-11, 1998-2002 Karger
- Indoor air v. 7-, 1997-, Wileyv. 8-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Indoor environment v. 1-4, 1992-95., HighWire
- Industrial health v. 1-, 1963-, J-STAGEv. 38-, 2000- Natl Inst Ind Health Jpnv. 51, no. 5-, Sept. 2013- PubMed Central
- Integrated environmental assessment and management v. 1-, 2005-, Wiley
- International archives of occupational and environmental health v. 35-, 1975-, Springer
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry v. 82-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- International journal of environmental health engineering v. 1-, 2012-, Medknow
- International journal of environmental health research v. 7-, 1997-, Acad Search Premier, Full text delayed 12 months
- International journal of environmental research and public health v. 1-, 2004-, MDPI
- International journal of hygiene and environmental health v. 203-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of occupational and environmental medicine v. 1-, 2010-, IJOEM
- International journal of occupational medicine & environmental health v. 24-, 2011-, Springerv. 15-23, 2002-10. Acad Search Premv. 19-23, 2006-10. MetaPress
- International journal of phytoremediation v. 4-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Iranian journal of environmental health science & engineering v. 9-10, 2012-13., PubMed Centralv. 9-10, 2012-13. BioMed Central
- ISME journal v. 1-, 2007-, Nature
- Isotopes in environmental and health studies v. 38-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of aerosol science v. 1-, 1970-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of chemical ecology v. 1-, 1975-, Springer
- Journal of children's health v. 1-2, 2003-04., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of environmental and public health v. 2009-, 2009-, PMCv. 2009-, 2009- Hindawi
- Journal of environmental biology v. 27-, 2006-, Triveni
- Journal of environmental health v. 56-, 1993-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of environmental health science and engineering v. 11-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 11-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Journal of environmental management v. 43-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of environmental medicine v. 1, 1999., Wiley
- Journal of environmental quality v. 30-, 2001-, HighWire
- Journal of environmental radioactivity v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of environmental science & health. Part B, Pesticides, food contaminants, & agricultural wastes v. 36-, 2001-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- Journal of environmental sciences v. 18, no. 6-, Sept.-Oct. 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of exposure analysis and environmental epidemiology v. 9-15, 1999-2005., Naturev. 9-15, 1999-2005. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of exposure science & environmental epidemiology v. 16-, 2006-, Naturev. 16-, 2006- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of hazardous materials . v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of nutritional & environmental medicine v. 5-17, 1995-2008., Informa Healthcarev. 5-17, 1995-2008. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene v. 1-8, 2004-11., TandFonline
- Journal of occupational and environmental medicine v. 37-, 1995-, Ovid
- Journal of occupational medicine and toxicology v. 1-, 2006-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Journal of toxicology and environmental health. Part A v. 53-, 1998-, TandFonline
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.