Journals by Subject
EducationAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- AAMC reporter 2007-, AAMC
- AAUP bulletin v. 42-64, 1956-78., JSTOR
- Academic medicine v. 64-, 1989-, Ovid
- Adult education quarterly v. 33-, Winter 1983-, HighWirev. 47-, Fall 1996- Acad Search Prem
- Advanced studies in medicine 2003-, Johns Hopkins Univ, No printing without permission of publisher
- Advances in health sciences education v. 1-, 1996-, Springer
- Advances in medical education v. 1-, 2011-, Springer
- Advances in medical education and practice v. 1-, 20120-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2010- Dove Press
- AIDS education and prevention v. 13-, 2001-, Atyponv. 14-, 2002- Acad Search Prem
- American educational research journal v. 1-, 1964-, HighWire
- Anatomical sciences education v. 1-, 2008-, Wiley
- Annual report (National Board of Medical Examiners (U.S.)) Natl Board Med Exam, Latest year only
- Biochemical education v. 1-22, 1972-94., ScienceDirect
- BMC medical education v. 1-, 2001-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2001- PMC
- British journal of educational psychology v. 66-, 1996-, Wileyv. 71-, 2001- Full text delayed 6 months Acad Search Prem
- British journal of medical education v. 1-9, 1966-75., Wiley
- Bulletin (American Association of University Professors) v. 29-41, 1943-55., JSTOR
- Bulletin of the American Association of University Professors v. 1-28, 1915-42., JSTOR
- Bulletin of the Association of American Medical Colleges (1926) v. 1-3, 1926-28., Ovidv. 1-3, 1926-28. Lippincott
- CBE life sciences education v. 5-, 2006-, HighWirev. 5-, 2006- PMC
- Cell biology education v. 1-4, 2002-05., HighWirev. 1-4, 2002-05. PMC
- Chronicle of higher education 1995-, Chron High Educ
- Clinical simulation in nursing v. 4-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Clinical teacher v. 1-, 2004-, Wiley
- Currents in pharmacy teaching & learning v. 1-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Education for health v. 13-, 2000-, Educ Healthv. 11, no. 2-19, no. 3, July 1998-Nov. 2006. Acad Search Prem
- Educational administration quarterly v. 35-, 1999-, HighWire
- Educational and psychological measurement v. 1-, 1941-, HighWire
- Educational gerontology v. 19, no 5-, Jul./Aug. 1993-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 31-35, 2005-09. TandFonline
- eHealth international v. 1, 2002., PubMed Central
- European journal of dental education v. 4-, 2000-, Wiley
- Global health promotion v. 16-, 2009-, HighWire
- GMS Zeitschrift für medizinische Ausbildung v. 27, no. 2-, 2010-, PMC
- Health education journal v. 1-, 1943-, HighWire
- Health education research v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- JK science v. 1-, 1999-, JK Sci
- JOLT v. 1-, 2005-, MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- Journal for nurses in professional development v. 29-, 2013-, Ovid
- Journal for nurses in staff development v. 14-28, 1998-2012., Ovid
- Journal of cancer education v. 22-, 2007-, Springer
- Journal of chiropractic education v. 13, no. 2-, 1999-, J Chiropr Educ
- Journal of continuing education in nursing v. 31-40, 2000-09., Ovid
- Journal of continuing education in the health professions v. 8-, 1988-, Wileyv. 21-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of dental education v. 65, no. 4-, Apr. 2001-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of diversity in higher education v. 1-, 2008-, APA PsychARTICLES
- Journal of education and health promotion v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- Medknow
- Journal of educational evaluation for health professions v. 3-, 2006-, PMC
- Journal of educational psychology v. 1-, 1910-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Journal of engineering education v. 82-, 1993-, ASEE
- Journal of graduate medical education v. 1-, 2009-, Atypon
- Journal of higher education v. 74, no. 3-, May/June 2003-, Acad Search Prem
- Journal of management education v. 15-, 1991-, HighWire
- Journal of medical education v. 26-63, 1951-88., Ovidv. 26, no. 1-2, 1951 Ovidv. 26-63, 1951-88. LippincottIssues for 1964-1968 include paper presented at the 2nd-6th Annual Conference of Research in Medical Education; papers from later conferences are issued separately.Issues for 1966-1988 include a bibliography section which consists of citations obtained through the National Library of Medicine's MEDLARS program.
- Journal of microbiology & biology education v. 8-, 2007-, Am Soc Microbiol
- Journal of nursing education v. 39-48, 2000-09, Ovid
- Journal of nutrition education & behavior v. 34-, 2002-, ScienceDirectv. 34-37, 2002-05. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of online learning and teaching v. 1-, 2005-, MERLOTA peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication that aims to promote scholarship in the use of the Internet and web-based multimedia resources in higher education. Topics may include, but are not limited to: learning theory and the use of multimedia to improve online learning; instructional design theory and its application to online learning; online learning and teaching projects and initiatives; use of emerging web-based tools and technologies in online education; blending of online and face-to-face teaching modes; networked learning using mobile devices; innovative online learning and teaching strategies and practices.
- Journal of pharmacy teaching v. 6-14, 1997-2007., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of surgical education v. 64-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges v. 4-25, 1929-50., Ovidv. 4-25, 1927-50. Lippincott
- Journal of undergraduate neuroscience education v. 1-, 2002-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- J Undergrad Neurosci Educ
- JoVE science education is a video collection dedicated to teaching laboratory fundamentals through simple, easy to understand video demonstrations.
- JoVE science education 2013-, JoVEJoVE science education is a video collection dedicated to teaching laboratory fundamentals through simple, easy to understand video demonstrations.
- Medical Center report Dec 2003-June 2009.
- Medical education v. 10-, 1976-, Wileyv. 32-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Medical education (Chicago, Ill.) v. 26-63, 1951-88., Ovidv. 26, no. 1-2, 1951 Ovidv. 26-63, 1951-88. LippincottIssues for 1964-1968 include paper presented at the 2nd-6th Annual Conference of Research in Medical Education; papers from later conferences are issued separately.Issues for 1966-1988 include a bibliography section which consists of citations obtained through the National Library of Medicine's MEDLARS program.
- Medical education newsletter v. 1-3, 2005-07.Print Material
- Medical education online v. 1-, 1996-, Med Educ Onlinev. 13-, 2008- PMC
- Medical principles and practice v. 1-, 1988-, Karger
- Medical teacher v. 1-32, 1979-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 12-, 1990- Full text delayed 18 months Acad Search Prem
- Microbiology education v. 1-7, 2000-06., Am Soc Microbiol
- Möbius v. 1-7, 1981-87., Wiley
- NBME examiner v. 56, no. 2-, 2009-, Natl Board Med Exam
- Nurse education in practice v. 1-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Nurse education today v. 5-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Nurse educator v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Nursing education perspectives v. 23, no. 6-, Nov./Dec. 2002-, Acad Search Premv. 23-30, 2002-09. Ovid
- Occupational outlook quarterly v. 34-, 1990-, Acad Search Prem
- Patient counselling and health education v. 1-4, 1978-83., ScienceDirect
- Patient education and counseling v. 5-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Perspectives on medical education v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- SpringerOpen
- Promotion & education v. 1-15, 1994-2008., HighWire
- Review of educational research v. 1-, 1931-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 3+ yearsv. 69-, 1999- HighWire
- Stanford Report , 1998-Covers news and features of interest to the campus community. Faculty-written essays, interviews and forums focus on teaching and research. Includes housing and job listings, calendar of events, and list of activities, including performing arts, lectures and exhibits.
- Studies in science education v. 29-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Teaching and learning in medicine v. 9-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Teaching and learning in nursing v. 1-, 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in neuroscience and education v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Volta review v. 98-, 1996-, Acad Search Prem
- Wiener klinische Wochenschrift. Education v. 1-, 2006-, Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.