Journals by Subject
Diagnostic ImagingAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Neuroimaging clinics of North America v. 12-, 2002-, MD Consult eJournals
- Neuroradiology v. 1-, 1970-, Springer
- NMR in biomedicine v. 1-, 1988-, Wiley
- Nuclear medicine and molecular imaging v. 44-, 2010-, Springerv. 44-, 2010- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Open magnetic resonance journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham Open
- Open neuroimaging journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMC
- Open nuclear medicine journal v. 1-, 2009, Bentham Open
- Ophthalmic surgery, lasers & imaging v. 36-40, 2005-09., Ovidv. 37-43, 2006-12. Healio
- PET clinics v. 1-, 2006-, MD Consult eJournals
- Polish journal of radiology v. 75-, 2010-, PMC
- Proceedings (American Microscopical Society) v. 14-16, 1892-95., JSTOR
- Proceedings (American Society of Microscopists) v. 1-13, 1878-91., JSTOR
- Progress in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy v. 1-, 1966-, ScienceDirect
- Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Quant Imaging Med Surg
- Radiation medicine v. 24-26, 2006-08., Springer
- RadioGraphics v. 1-, 1981-, HighWire
- Radiography (London, England : 1995) v. 1-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Radiologist v. 5-6, 8-10, 1998-99, 2001-03., Ovid
- RSNA electronic journal v. 1-3, 1997-99., RSNA
- Scanning v. 16-, 1994-, Wiley
- Scanning microscopy v. 11-13, 1997-99., Scanning Microsc Int
- Seminars in ultrasound, CT, and MRI v. 14-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Skin research & technology v. 3-, 1997-, Wileyv. 4-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Solid state nuclear magnetic resonance v. 1-, 1992-, ScienceDirect
- Surgical endoscopy v. 1-, 1987-, Springer
- Surgical laparoscopy, endoscopy & percutaneous techniques v. 9-, 1999-, Ovid
- Techniques in gastrointestinal endoscopy v. 1-, 1999-, ScienceDirect
- Topics in magnetic resonance imaging v. 1-22, no. 3, 1988-June 2011., Ovid
- Transactions of the American Microscopical Society v. 17-113, 1896-1994., JSTOR
- Ultramicroscopy v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Ultraschall in der Medizin v. 1-20, 1980-99., Thieme
- Ultrasonic imaging v. 1-, 1979-, HighWirev. 1-16, 1979-94. ScienceDirect
- Ultrasonics v. 1-, 1963-, ScienceDirect
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry v. 1-, 1994-, ScienceDirect
- Ultrasonography v. 33-, 2014-, PubMed Centralv. 33-, 2014- Korean Soc Ultrasound Med
- Ultrasound clinics v. 1-, 2006-, MD Consult eJournals
- Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology v. 1-, 1991-, Wileyv. 11-20, 1998-2002. Acad Search Prem
- Ultrasound quarterly v. 6-, 1988-, Ovid
- Ultrasound review of obstetrics and gynecology v. 1-6, 2001-07., Informa Healthcare
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound v. 38-, 1997-, Wiley
- World journal of gastrointestinal endoscopy v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- Baishideng
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.