Journals by Subject
- AACN advanced critical care v. 17-, 2006-, Ovid
- AACN clinical issues v. 6-17, 1995-2006., Ovid
- AACN clinical issues in critical care nursing v. 1-5, 1990-94., Ovid
- American journal of critical care v. 11-, 2002-, HighWire
- American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine v. 149-, 1994-, Atypon
- Anaesthesia and intensive care v. 1-39, 1973-2011, Aust Soc Anaest, Full text delayed 12 months, Users must register and log in.
- Anästhesie, Intensivtherapie, Notfallmedizin v. 15-25, 1980-90., Thieme
- Anästhesiologie, Intensivmedizin, Notfallmedizin, Schmerztherapie v. 26-34, 1991-99., Thieme
- Anesthesia, essays and researches v. 4-, 2010-, Medknow, Free full text HTML only.
- Annales françaises d'anesthésie et de réanimation v. 1-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Annals of intensive care v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- SpringerOpenv. 1-, 2011- BioMed Central
- Annual update in intensive care and emergency medicine 2011-, Springer
- Australian critical care v. 5-, 1992-, ScienceDirect
- Case reports in critical care v. 2011-, 2011-, Hindawi
- Clinical intensive care v. 8-17, 1997-2006., Informa Healthcare
- Contemporary critical care v. 2, no. 8-v. 8, no. 2, Jan. 2005-July 2010., Ovid
- Continuing education in anaesthesia, critical care & pain v. 4-, 2004-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Critical care v. 1-, 1997-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 1997- PMC
- Critical care and resuscitation v. 1-, 1999-, Full text delayed 6 months
- Critical care clinics v. 12-, 1996-, MD Consult eJournals
- Critical care medicine v. 1-, 1973-, Ovid, Some back issues lack PDFs.
- Critical care nursing clinics of North America v. 14-, 2002-, MD Consult
- Critical care nursing quarterly v. 9-, 1987-, Ovid
- Critical care quarterly v. 1-9, 1978-86., Ovid
- Critical care research and practice v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Hindawi
- Critical ultrasound journal v. 4-, 2012-, Springerv. 4-, 2012- PubMed Centralv. 4-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Current anaesthesia & critical care v. 1-21, 1989-2010., ScienceDirect
- Current opinion in critical care v. 1, no. 2-, Apr. 1995-, Ovid
- Dimensions of critical care nursing v. 1-, 1982-, Ovidv. 20-26, no. 4, 2001-Jul./Aug. 2007 Acad Search Prem
- European journal of intensive care medicine v. 1-2, 1975-76., Springer
- European journal of trauma v. 26-32, 2000-06., Springer
- European journal of trauma and emergency surgery v. 33-, 2007-, Springer
- HSR proceedings in intensive care & cardiovascular anesthesia v. 1-5, 2009-13., PubMed Centralv. 1-5, 2009-13. HSR
- ICU director v. 1-, 2010-, HighWire
- Indian journal of critical care medicine v. 7, no. 2-, Apr. 2003-, Acad Search Premv. 7, 2003- HTML only Medknowv. 12-, 2008- PMC
- Intensive & critical care nursing v. 8-, 1992-, ScienceDirect
- Intensive care medicine v. 3-, 1977-, Springer
- Intensive care medicine ... annual update 2005-2010., Springer
- Intensive care nursing v. 1-7, 1985-91., ScienceDirect
- Intensive care unit director v. 1-, 2010-, HighWire
- Intensivmedizin + Notfallmedizin v. 34-48, 1997-2011., Springer
- International journal of critical illness and injury science v. 1-, 2011-, PMCv. 1-, 2011- HTML only MedKnow
- Journal of acute disease v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of acute medicine v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of critical care v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of emergencies, trauma and shock v. 1-, 2008-, PMC
- Journal of intensive care medicine v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire
- Journal of obstetric anaesthesia and critical care v. 1-, 2011-, Medknow
- Journal of organ dysfunction v. 1-5, 2005-09., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of safety research v. 13-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of the Intensive Care Society v. 5-, 2004-, Intensive Care Soc
- Journal of trauma and acute care surgery v. 72-, 2012-, Ovid
- Medicina intensiva v. 30-, 2006-, SciELOv. 35-, 2011- ScienceDirect
- Neurocritical care v. 1-, 2004-, Springer
- Nursing in critical care v. 8-, 2003-, Wileyv. 8-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Open critical care medicine journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham open
- Pediatric critical care medicine v. 1-, 2000-, Ovidv. 2, no. 2-, Apr. 2001- MD Consult
- Réanimation urgences v. 1-3, 1992-94., ScienceDirect
- Seminars in respiratory and critical care medicine v. 15-, 1994-, Thieme
- Signa vitae v. 1-, 2006-, Signa Vitae
- Trends in anaesthesia & critical care v. 1-, 2011-, ScienceDirect
- Unfallchirurgie v. 1-25, 1975-99., Springer
- Update in intensive care and emergency medicine v. 42-44, 2005-07., Springer
- Yearbook of intensive care and emergency medicine 2005-2010., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.