Journals by Subject
ComputersAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Advances in human factors/ergonomics v. 20, 1995., ScienceDirect
- Artificial intelligence in medicine v. 1-, 1989-, ScienceDirect
- Behavior research methods, instruments, & computers v. 16-36, 1984-2004., Springer
- CIN plus v. 4-5, 2001-02., Ovid
- Cognitive science v. 20-, 1996-, Wileyv. 1-18, 1977-94. ScienceDirect
- ComPlexUs v. 1-3, 2003-06., Karger
- Computer aided surgery v. 2-15, 1997-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 2-7, 1997-2000. Wiley
- Computer applications in the biosciences v. 1-13, 1985-97., HighWire
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering v. 1-, 1997-, TandFonlinev. 5-, 2002- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Computerized radiology v. 6-11, 1982-87., ScienceDirect
- Computers & chemistry v. 1-18, 1976-94., ScienceDirect
- Computers in cardiology 1988-, IEEE Xplore
- Computers in human behavior v. 1-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Computers in nursing v. 1-20, 1983-2002., Ovid
- Computers, informatics, nursing v. 20-, 2002-, Ovid
- EContent v. 22-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem
- Health management technology v. 18-, 1998-, Bus Source Complete
- Human technology v. 1-, 2005-, Univ JyväskHuman Technology is an interdisciplinary, multiscientific journal focusing on the human role in our modern technological world. The journal provides a forum for innovative and original research on timely and relevant topics with the goal of revealing current issues regarding the human dimension of evolving technologies, and then providing new ideas and effective solutions for addressing the challenges.Focusing on both everyday and vocational life, the journal is equally interested in the social, psychological, educational, cultural, philosophical, cognitive, scientific, and communication aspects of human-centered technology.
- IEEE transactions on information technology in biomedicine v. 1-, 1997-, IEEE
- Informatics review v. 1-, 1998-, Assoc Med Dir Inform Syst
- Interacting with computers v. 1-, 1989-, HighWire
- International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery v. 1-, 2006-, Springer
- International journal of human-computer studies v. 40-, 1994-, ScienceDirect
- International journal of man-machine studies v. 1-39, 1969-93., ScienceDirect
- Journal of chemical information and computer sciences v. 15-44, 1975-2004., Am Chem Soc
- Journal of computer-mediated communication v. 1-, 1995-, Wiley
- Journal of image guided surgery v. 1, 1995., Informa Healthcare
- Journal of statistical software v. 1-, 1996-
- Knowledge acquisition v. 1-6, 1989-94., ScienceDirect
- Medical informatics v. 1-23, 1976-98., Informa Healthcare
- Pattern recognition v. 1-, 1968-, ScienceDirect
- Pattern recognition letters v. 1-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Proceedings ... AMIA annual Fall Symposium 1997., Am Med Informatics Assoc
- Simulation in healthcare v. 1-, 2006-, Ovid
- Social science computer review v. 6-, 1988-, HighWire
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.