Journals by Subject
Chemistry Techniques, AnalyticalAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Acta crystallographica. Section A, Foundations of crystallography v. 39-, 1983-, Wiley
- Acta crystallographica. Section B, Structural science v. 39-, 1983-, Wiley
- Acta crystallographica. Section C, Crystal structure communications v. 39-, 1983-, Wiley
- Acta crystallographica. Section D, Biological crystallography v. 49-, 1993-, Wileyv. 58, no. 8-63, Aug. 2002-07. Acad Search Prem
- Acta crystallographica. Section E, Structure reports online v. 57-, 2001-, Wileyv. 57-, 2001- IUCrv. 64-, 2008- PubMed Central
- Acta crystallographica. Section F, Structural biology and crystallization communications v. 61-69, 2005-13., Wileyv. 61-69, 2005-13. IUCR
- Acta crystallographica. Section F, Structural biology communications v. 70-, 2014-, Wileyv. 70-, 2014- IUCRv. 70-, 2014- Full text delayed 24 months for most articles PubMed Central
- Analytical chemistry insights v. 1-, 2006-, Libertas Academicav. 1-, 2006- PMC
- Analytical sciences v. 1-, 1985-, JSTAGE
- Bioanalysis v. 1-, 2009-, Future Sci
- Biomedical applications v. 1-651, 1958-93., ScienceDirectBiomedical applications (v. 143-622, 1977-93.) ScienceDirect
- Biomedical mass spectrometry v. 1-12, 1974-85., Wiley
- Chromatographic reviews v. 1-15, 1959-71., ScienceDirect
- Current protocols in chemical biology 2010-, WileyCurrent Protocols in Chemical Biology provides validated protocols and overviews about specialized chemical techniques and tools for studies of biology and drug design. These tools include small-molecule design, synthesis, derivatization, handling, and detection as well as advances in laboratory automation, robotics, and medicinal chemistry as applied to high-throughput screening (HTS). Methods for modification of proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and lipids for their use as tools in the study of particular biological systems are also included
- International journal of analytical chemistry v. 2009-, 2009-, PMCv. 2009-, 2009- Hindawi
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry v. 82-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- International journal of high throughput screening v. 1-, 2010-, Dove Press
- IUCrJ v. 1-, 2014-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2014- Int Union Cyrstallogr
- Journal of analytical methods in chemistry v. 2012-, 2012-, PMCv. 2012-, 2012- Hindawi
- Journal of automated methods & management in chemistry v. 21-25 ; 2005-2011, 1999-2011., PMCv. 21-25 ; 2003-2011, 1999-2011. Hindawi
- Journal of chromatographic science v. 7-, 1969-, HighWire, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of chromatography v. 1-651, 1958-93., ScienceDirectBiomedical applications (v. 143-622, 1977-93.) ScienceDirect
- Journal of chromatography library v. 1-70, 1973-2005., ScienceDirect
- Journal of gas chromatography v. 1-6, 1963-68., HighWire
- Journal of molecular spectroscopy v. 1-, 1957-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of separation science v. 24-, 2001-, Wiley
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry v. 1-21, 1990-2010., ScienceDirectv. 8-, 1997- Springer
- Mass spectrometry v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2012- J-STAGE
- Progress in pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis v. 2-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Spectrochimica acta v. 1-22, 1939-66., ScienceDirect
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular spectroscopy v. 23-50, 1967-94., ScienceDirect
- Talanta v. 1-, 1958-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.