Journals by Subject
- v. 1-, 1968- Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-, 2015- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2015- Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-, 2006- Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-, 2010- Am Chem Socv. 1-, 2010- PubMed Central, Fulltext delayed 12 months
- no. 1-, 1974- Am Chem Soc
- v. 24-38, 1968-82. Wiley
- v. 1-, 1989- Wiley
- v. 1-, 2014- Wiley
- v. 1-, 2008- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- no. 1-254, 1950-98. Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-, 1967- ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-9, 1967-78.
- v. 1-, 1963- ScienceDirect
- v. 3-5, 1995-2000. ScienceDirect
- v. 10-24, 1977-82. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-9, 1967-77. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-3, 1963-64.
- v. 2, 1946.
- v. 1-, 1955- Wiley
- v. 10-15, 1996-2001. ScienceDirect
- v. 50-, 1998- ScienceDirect
- v. 21-49, 1983-97. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-20, 1950-82. ScienceDirectAlso available: Print – v. 1-13, 1950-71.
- v. 1-, 1937- Maneyv. 51-, 2004- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-, 1947- ScienceDirect
- v. 372-, 2002- Springer
- 1972/73-1979.Contains: Advertised products; laboratory supply houses; instruments, equipment, and supplies, laboratory chemicals, research and analytical services, meetings, new books, trade names; and company directory.
- v. 45-54, 1932-41. Wiley
- v. 61-, 1949- Wiley
- v. 59-60, 1947-48. Wiley
- Angewandte Chemie (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany). Ausgabe B, Technisch-wirtschaftlicher Teilv. 19-20, 1947-48. Wiley
- v. 1-, 1962- Wiley
- v. 33-168, 1840-73. Wiley
- v. 1-32, 1832-39. Wiley
- v. 64-66, 1967-69.
- v. 14-20, 1985-91. Ann Rev
- v. 1-, 1950- Ann RevAlso available: Print – v. 1-29, 1950-78.
- v. 1-6, 1993-98 Ovid, Some issues between 1993-95 missing.
- v. 1-, 2005- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- Beilstein Inst
- v. 1-77/79, 1868-1944/46. WileyAlso available: Print – v. 1-77, 1868-1944/45.
- v. 1-9, 1971-78. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1971- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1963- WileyAlso available: Print – v. 1-9, 1963-70.
- v. 29-, 1951- Natl Res Counc CanAlso available: Print – v. 29-33, , 1951-55, .
- v. 23-, 2013- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2000- Wiley
- v. 6-, 1958- J-STAGEv. 6-, 1958- CiNii
- Database SciFinder Web, Users must registerRequired Registration Portal SciFinder WebAlso available: Print – v. 1, pt. 1-3 , 1907.
- 1907- Am Chem SocAlso available: Print – 1907-2004.Also available: Print – 1907/79-1907/99
- v. 6-, 1958- J-STAGEv. 6-, 1958- CiNii
- v. 10-, 1987- Wiley
- v. 1-, 1924- Am Chem Soc
- v. 55-58, 1942-45. Wiley
- v. 21-, 1949- Wiley
- v. 80-130, 1947-97. Wiley
- v. 130, 1997. Wiley
- v. [15-16, 19, 21-22, 66-67], [1874-75, 1877, 1879-80, 1905].Also available: Print – v. ,  Vol. 1, no. 6 bound with Pamphlets collected by E.S. Cooper, v. 3.
- v. 1-22, 1994-2015. ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1995- Wiley
- v. 1-, 2006- Wiley
- v. 1-, 2007- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2007- BioMed Central
- v. 1-, 2012- Wileyv. 1-, 2012- PubMed CentralChemistryOpen is a multidisciplinary, gold-road open-access, international forum for the publication of outstanding full papers and communications from all areas of chemistry and related fields. It is co-owned by 16 continental European Chemical Societies, who have banded together in the alliance called ChemPubSoc Europe for the purpose of publishing high quality journals in the field of chemistry and its border disciplines. As some of the governments of the countries represented in ChemPubSoc Europe have strongly recommended that the research conducted with their funding is freely accessible for all readers (Open Access), ChemPubSoc Europe was concerned that no journal for which the ethical standards were monitored by a chemical society was available for such papers. ChemistryOpen fills this gap.
- v. 1-, 2006- Wiley
- v. 1-, 1972- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 2000- Wiley
- v. 1-, 2008- Wiley
- v. 1-, 1993- ScienceDirect
- Comptes rendus de l'Académie des sciences Série II Mécanique, physique, chemie, sciences de l'univers, sciences de la terrev. 298-301, 1983-85.
- v. 1-18, 1976-94. ScienceDirect
- v. 14-21, 2007-14. IngentaConnect
- v. 1-, 1997- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1996- ScienceDirect
- v. 6-14, 2006-14. IngentaConnect
- v. 7-, 1985- Springer
- v. 15-, 1996- Wiley
- v. 1998-, 1998- Wiley
- v. 1-19, 1985-93. Tand Fonline
- v. 336-371, 1990-2001. Springer
- v. 1-, 2013- PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- Frontiers Media
- v. 1-, 2000- BioMed Centralv. 2-, 2001- PubMed Central
- v. 1-, 1918- WileyAlso available: Print – v. [8-9], 21-44, , [1925-26], 1938-61, .
- v. 1-, 1962- Am Chem Soc
- v. 9-, 1999- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-, 2009- Spinx Knowledge House
- v. 2011-, 2011- Hindawiv. 2012-, 2012- PubMed Central
- v. 9-, 2008- PubMed Central
- v. 1-53, 1959-88. Tand FonlineAlso available: Print – v. 1-53, 1959-88.
- v. 2011-2014, 2011-14. PubMed Centralv. 2011-2014, 2011-14. Hindawi
- v. 1-, 1970- ScienceDirect
- v. 1-, 1953- Am Chem Soc
- v. 2012-, 2012- PubMed Centralv. 2012-, 2012- Hindawi
- v. 1-, 1959- WileyAlso available: Print – v. 3-5, , 1960-61, 
- v. 1-, 1996- Springerv. 8-, 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- v. 1-14, 1961-74. Am Chem Soc
- v. 1-, 1975- Springer
- v. 1-, 1924- Am Chem Soc
- v. 15-44, 1975-2004. Am Chem Soc
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)
Provides one-click access to important clinical resources
Includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.
A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more.
Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.MicroMedex: Premier pharmaceutical information source containing multiple databases and drug reference tools. Of particular value is DRUGDEX Evaluations, one of the most comprehensive drug sources available.DynaMed is a clinical information resource used by physicians to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. Topics are updated daily as new evidence becomes available.Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings.A drug information resource containing: American Hospital Formulary System (AHFS), drug formulary for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) and Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC), Lexi-Drugs (adverse reactions, dosage and administration, mechanism of action, storage, use, and administration information), Lexi-Calc, Lexi-ID, Lexi-I.V. Compatibility (King Guide), Lexi-Interact, and Lexi-PALS.Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) contains coverage of nursing and allied health literature.A knowledge database that provides access to topic reviews based on over 6000 clinically relevant articles. The evidence-based content, updated regularly, provides the latest practice guidelines in 59 medical specialtiesProvides critical assessments of systematic reviews compiled from a variety of medical journals.Selects from the biomedical literature original studies and systematic reviews that are immediately clinically relevant and then summarizes these articles in an enhanced abstract with expert commentary.
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences.
Includes cited reference searching, citation maps, and an analyze tool.
Features systematic reviews that summarize the effects of interventions and makes a determination whether the intervention is efficacious or not.
Cochrane reviews are created through a strict process of compiling and analyzing data from multiple randomized control trials to ensure comprehensiveness and reliability.Provides systematic coverage of the psychological literature from the 1800s to the present through articles, book chapters and dissertations.BMJ Clinical Evidence. A clinical information tool built around systematic reviews summarizing the current state of knowledge about prevention and treatment of clinical conditions.PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource) is a Web-based decision-support tool designed for rapid point-of-care delivery of up-to-date, evidence-based guidance for primary care physicians.Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL) provides access to 300,000 controlled trials that have been identified the Cochrane Collaboration.Provides drug information targeted for patients.A continually updating drug monograph.The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC): A comprehensive database of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents.MedlinePlus: A repository of health information from the National Library of Medicine. Links are from trusted sites. No advertising, no endorsement of commercial companies or productsLPCH CareNotes via MicroMedex: Patient education handouts customized by LPCH clinical staffMicromedex Lab Advisor: Evidence based laboratory test informationA drug database organized by generic name, trade name and drug class.LPCH / Stanford Hospital Formulary.A goldmine of trusted consumer health information from the world's largest medical library.A trusted source of expert advice for and about kids, providing the information necessary to help patients and parents understand their unique needs.Provides patient handouts from the American Academy of Family Physician.Access to the Stanford Health Library for patients.Lane provides access to over 5,000 eBooks many of which provide helpful background material that will prepare you to better tackle primary literature.
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities.
In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.
A web-based, decision support system for infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy. The database, updated weekly, currently includes 337 diseases, 224 countries, 1,147 microbial taxa and 306 antibacterial (-fungal, -parasitic, -viral) agents and vaccines.
Over 10,000 notes outline the status of specific infections within each country.