Journals by Subject
Cell BiologyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Molecular cytogenetics v. 1-, 2008-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- BioMed Central
- Molecules and cells v. 10, 27-, 2001, 2009-, Springerv. 31-, 2011- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Centralv. 9-17, no. 1, 1999-2004. Acad Search Premv. 11-26, 2001-08. KSMCB
- Monoclonal antibodies in immunodiagnosis and immunotherapy v. 32-, 2013-, Liebert
- Monographs in clinical cytology v. 14-, 1997-, Karger
- Neuro-Signals v. 11-, 2002-, Karger
- Open cell signaling journal v. 1-4, 2009-12., Bentham open
- Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity v. 1-3 ; 2011-, 2008-2010 ; 2011-, PMCv. 1-3 ; 2011-, 2008-10 ; 2011- Hindawi
- Pigment cell & melanoma research v. 21-, 2008-, Wileyv. 21-, 2008- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Pigment cell research v. 1-20, 1987-2007., Wileyv. 12-20, 1999-2007. Acad Search Prem
- Plant, cell & environment v. 1-, 1978-, Wileyv. 21-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Progress in histochemistry and cytochemistry v. 1-, 1970-, ScienceDirect
- Protein & cell v. 1-, 2010-, Springerv. 5-, 2014- PubMed Central
- Proteins and cell regulation v. 3-, 2005-, Springer
- Purinergic signalling v. 1-, 2004-, Springer
- Receptors & channels v. 8-10, 2002-04., Informa Healthcare
- Regeneration v. 1-, 2014-, Wiley
- Regenerative medicine v. 1-, 2006-, Future Medicine
- Results and problems in cell differentiation v. 41-, 2006-, Springer
- Scanning v. 16-, 1994-, Wiley
- Science signaling v. 1-, 2008-, HighWire
- Seminars in cell & developmental biology v. 7-, 1996-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in cell biology v. 3-6, 1992-95., ScienceDirect
- Stem cell reports v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirectv. 1-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Stem cell research v. 1-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- Stem cell research & therapy v. 1-, 2010-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 1-, 2010- Full text delayed 12 months except research articles which are available now BioMed Central
- Stem cell reviews v. 1-4, 2005-08., Springer
- Stem cell reviews and reports v. 5-, 2009-, Springer
- Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio) v. 11-, 1993-, Wiley
- Stem cells and cancer stem cells v. 1-, 2012-, Springer
- Stem cells and cloning v. 1-, 2008-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Stem cells international v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Sage-Hindawi
- Stem cells translational medicine v. 1-, 2012-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- StemBook 2008-, NCBICellular and nuclear reprogramming - Ectoderm specification and differentiation - Endoderm specification and differentiation - Epigenetics - Genomics and proteomics - Germ cell and somatic stem cell biology in reproduction - Mesoderm specification and differentiation - Niche biology, homing, and migration - Renewal - Stem cell immunology - Therapeutic prospects - Tissue engineering.
- Sub-cellular biochemistry v. 38-, 2005-, Springer, Some volumes published out of sequence.
- Tissue barriers v. 1-, 2013-, PubMed Central, Full text delayed 12 months
- Trends in cell biology v. 1-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Vascular cell v. 3-, 2011-, BioMed Centralv. 3-, 2011- PMC
- Virchows Archiv v. 424-, 1994-, Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology v. 1-29, 1968-79., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology including molecular pathology v. 30-64, 1979-93., Springer
- Wiley Interdisciplinary reviews. Membrane transport and signaling v. 1-, 2012-, Wiley
- World journal of stem cells v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- Baishideng
- Yakhteh v. 1-12, 1999-2010., Cell J
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.