Journals by Subject
- 3 Biotech ..............................
- — Molecular carcinogenesis ...............
- Molecular microbiology .................
- — Zentralblatt für Mikrobiologie .........
- Molecular microbiology v. 1-, 1987-, Wileyv. 27-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 40-42, 2001. Ovid
- Nano letters v. 1-, 2001-, Am Chem Soc
- NanoBiotechnology v. 1-5, 2005-09., Springer
- Nature biotechnology v. 14-, 1996-, Naturev. 16, no. 11, Nov. 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- NCBI news 1994-, NLM
- New biotechnology v. 25-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Nucleic acids research v. 1-, 1974-, HighWirev. 1-, 1974- PMC
- Nucleic acids symposium series v. 42-, 1999-, HighWire
- Open biotechnology journal v. 1-, 2007-, Bentham Open
- Open tissue engineering and regenerative medicine journal v. 1-, 2008-, Bentham Open
- Peptides v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Phytochemistry v. 1-, 1961-, ScienceDirect"An international journal of plant biochemistry."
- Plant biotechnology v. 14-, 1997-, J-STAGE
- Plant biotechnology journal v. 1-, 2003-, Wileyv. 1-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Plant cell v. 1-, 1989-, HighWire
- Plant physiology v. 1-, 1926-, HighWire
- Plasmonics v. 1-, 2006-, Springer
- Preparative biochemistry & biotechnology v. 31-, 2001-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Process biochemistry v. 26-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Progress in growth factor research v. 1-6, 1989-95., ScienceDirect
- Protein engineering v. 1-16, 1986-2003., HighWire
- Protein engineering, design & selection v. 17-, 2004-, HighWire
- Proteins v. 1-, 1986-, Wiley
- Proteins. Supplement v. 1-, 1997-, Wiley
- Sensors v. 9-, 2009-, PMC
- Signals magazine 2000-
- Stem cells and cloning v. 1-, 2008-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- Dove Press
- Systems and synthetic biology v. 1-, 2007-, Springerv. 1-, 2007- PMC
- Three biotech v. 1-, 2011-, SpringerLinkv. 1-, 2011- PMC
- Tissue engineering v. 1-13, 1995-2007., Liebert
- Tissue engineering. Part A v. 14-, 2008-, Liebert
- Tissue engineering. Part B, Reviews v. 14-, 2008-, Liebert
- Tissue engineering. Part C, Methods v. 14-, 2008-, Liebert
- Translational vision science & technology v. 1-, 2012-, ARVO
- Trends in biochemical sciences v. 1-, 1976-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in genetics v. 1-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Trends in neurosciences v. 1-, 1978-, ScienceDirect
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology v. 6-, 1990-, Springer
- Zentralblatt für Mikrobiologie v. 137-148, 1982-93., ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.