Journals by Subject
- Acta biomaterialia v. 1-, 2005-, ScienceDirect
- Acta biotechnologica v. 0-23, 1980-2003., Wiley
- Advanced healthcare materials v. 1-, 2012-, Wiley
- Annals of biomedical engineering v. 1-, 1972-, Springer
- Annual review of biomedical engineering v. 1-, 1999-, Ann Rev
- Annual review of biophysics and bioengineering v. 1-13, 1972-84., Ann Rev
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology v. 62-, 1997-, Springer
- Bio-medical materials and engineering v. 7, no. 6-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 9 months
- Biointerphases v. 1-, 2006-, Springerv. 8-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Biomaterials v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Biomaterials, artificial cells, and artificial organs v. 15-18, 1987-90., Informa Healthcare
- Biomaterials, artificial cells, and immobilization biotechnology v. 19-21, 1991-93., Informa Healthcare
- Biomatter v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2011- Landes Biosci
- Biomedical engineering v. 1-, 1967-, Springer
- Biomedical engineering online v. 1-, 2002-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- PMC
- Biomedical instrumentation & technology v. 36-, 2002-, Allen Press
- Biomedical microdevices v. 1-, 1998-, Springer
- Biomedical safety & standards v. 15-29, 32-, 1985-99, 2002-, Ovid
- Biomedical signal processing and control v. 1-, 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering v. 24-, 2001-, Springer
- Bioresource technology v. 35-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Biosensors v. 1-4, 1985-89., ScienceDirect
- Biotechnology advances v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering v. 1-, 1996-, Springer
- Biotechnology letters v. 1-, 1979-, Springer
- Biotechnology progress v. 12-, 1996-, Wileyv. 6-11, 1990-95. Am Chem Soc
- Cardiovascular engineering v. 1-10, 2001-10., Springer
- Cellular and molecular bioengineering v. 1-, 2008-, Springer
- Clinical biomechanics v. 1-, 1986-, ScienceDirect
- Clinical materials v. 1-17, 1986-94., ScienceDirect
- Clinical physics and physiological measurement v. 1-13, 1980-92., Inst Phys
- Clinical plasma medicine v. 1-, 2013-, ScienceDirect
- Computer applications in the biosciences v. 1-13, 1985-97., HighWire
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering v. 1-, 1997-, TandFonlinev. 5-, 2002- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Computer programs in biomedicine v. 1-19, 1970-85., ScienceDirect
- Conference proceedings, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 2004-, IEEE Xplore
- Critical reviews in biotechnology v. 1-30, 1983-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 22-, 2002- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- e-biomed v. 1-4, 2000-03., Liebert
- Engineering in life sciences v. 1-, 2001-, Wiley
- Engineering in medicine v. 1-17, 1971-88., HighWire
- Frontiers of medical and biological engineering v. 9-11, 1999-2001., Acad Search Prem
- IEEE engineering in medicine and biology magazine v. 7-, 1988-, IEEE
- IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Conference proceedings 2004-, IEEE Xplore
- IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Conference proceedings 1988-2003., IEEE Xplore
- IEEE transactions on bio-medical electronics v. 10, 1963., IEEE
- IEEE transactions on bio-medical engineering v. 11-, 1964-, IEEE
- IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering v. 9-, 2001-, IEEE
- IEEE transactions on rehabilitation engineering v. 1-8, 1993-2000., IEEE
- IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics v. 1-25, 1971-95., IEEE
- International journal of bio-medical computing v. 1-43, 1970-96., ScienceDirect
- International journal of biomaterials v. 2009-, 2009-, PMCv. 2009-, 2009- Hindawi
- International journal of neural systems v. 9-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- IRE transactions on bio-medical electronics v. 8-9, 1961-62., IEEE
- IRE transactions on medical electronics v. 2-7, 1955-60, IEEE
- ISA transactions v. 28-, 1989-, ScienceDirect
- ISRN tissue engineering v. 2013-, 2013-, Hindawi
- Journal of artificial organs v. 1-, 1998-, Springer
- Journal of biological engineering v. 1-, 2007-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2007- PMC
- Journal of biomaterials and nanobiotechnology v. 1-, 2010-, Sci Res
- Journal of biomaterials applications v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire
- Journal of biomaterials science. Polymer edition v. 10, no. 7-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Journal of biomechanical engineering v. 99-, 1977-, ASME
- Journal of biomechanical science and engineering v. 1-, 2006-, J-STAGE
- Journal of biomechanics v. 1-, 1968-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of biomedical engineering v. 1-15, 1979-93., ScienceDirect
- Journal of biomedical materials research v. 1-63, 1967-2002., Wiley
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A v. 64A-, 2003-, Wiley
- Journal of biomedical materials research. Part B, Applied biomaterials v. 64B-, 2003-, Wiley
- Journal of biomedical optics v. 1-, 1996-, SPIE
- Journal of bionic engineering v. 3-, 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering v. 87-, 1999-, ScienceDirectv. 91-106, 2001-08. J-STAGE
- Journal of biotechnology v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of clinical engineering v. 1-, 1976-, Ovid
- Journal of computer assisted tomography v. 1-, 1977-, Ovid
- Journal of computer-aided molecular design v. 1-, 1987-, Springer
- Journal of fermentation and bioengineering v. 67-86, 1989-98., ScienceDirect
- Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine v. 1-, 1990-, Springer
- Journal of medical engineering & technology v. 1-, 1977-, Informa Healthcarev. 22, no. 4-, July/Sept. 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of medical signals and sensors v. 1-, 2011-, PMCv. 1-, 2011- J Med Signals Sens
- Journal of neural engineering v. 1-, 2004-, Inst Phys, Stanford users must register to access most recent 30 days.
- Journal of neuroengineering and rehabilitation v. 1-, 2004-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- Journal of physics. E, Scientific instruments v. 3-22, 1970-89., Inst Phys
- Journal of prosthetics and orthotics v. 1-, 1988-, Ovidv. 1-, 1988- Full text delayed 2 years JPO Online Libr
- Journal of rehabilitation research and development v. 20-, 1983-, U S Dept Vet Affv. 27, issue 2-, 1990- Acad Search Premv. 37-, 2000- CINAHL
- Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials v. 1-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of tissue engineering v. 2010-, 2010-, HighWirev. 2010-, 2010- PMC
- Journal of visualized experiments. Bioengineering v. 46-, 2010-, JoVE
- JoVE bioengineering v. 46-, 2010-, JoVE
- Medical & biological engineering & computing v. 15-, 1977-, Springerv. 41-, 2003- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Medical devices v. 1-, 2008-, PMCv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- Medical electronics and biological engineering v. 1-3, 1963-65., Springer
- Medical engineering & physics v. 16-, 1994-, ScienceDirect
- Metabolic engineering v. 1-, 1999-, ScienceDirect
- Molecular engineering v. 1-6 1991-96., Springer
- Nature nanotechnology v. 1-, 2006-, Nature
- New biotechnology v. 25-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Newsletter of biomedical safety & standards v. 7-14, 1977-84., Ovid
- Online journal of health and allied sciences v. 1-, 2002-, OJHAS
- Open biomedical engineering journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Physics in medicine & biology v. 1-, 1956-, Inst Phys
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-, Inst Phys
- Proceedings ... AMIA annual Fall Symposium 1997., Am Med Informatics Assoc
- Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering v. 1200-, 1990-, SPIE
- Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 1988-2003., IEEE Xplore
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H, Journal of engineering in medicine v. 203-210, 1989-96., IMechE Proc Arch
- Progress in biomaterials v. 1-, 2012-, BioMed Central"Progress in Biomaterials is a multidisciplinary, English-language publication of original contributions and reviews concerning studies of the preparation, performance and evaluation of biomaterials; the chemical, physical, biological and mechanical behavior of materials both in vitro and in vivo in areas such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, drug delivery and implants where biomaterials play a significant role."
- Prosthetics and orthotics international v. 1-, 1977-, HighWirev. 1-34, 1977-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Review of scientific instruments v. 1-, 1930-, Am Inst Physv. 56-, 1985- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Skin research & technology v. 3-, 1997-, Wileyv. 4-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Small v. 1-, 2005-, Wiley
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-, SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- Sports engineering v. 6-, 2003-, Springer
- Synthesis lectures on biomedical engineering v. 1-, 2006-, Atypon
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Theoretical biology & medical modelling v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Tissue engineering v. 1-13, 1995-2007., Liebert
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.