Journals by Subject
- Acta biomaterialia .....................
- — Online journal of health and allied s...
- Open biomedical engineering journal ....
- — Trends in biotechnology ................
- Open biomedical engineering journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Physics in medicine & biology v. 1-, 1956-, Inst Phys
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-, Inst Phys
- Proceedings ... AMIA annual Fall Symposium 1997., Am Med Informatics Assoc
- Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering v. 1200-, 1990-, SPIE
- Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 1988-2003., IEEE Xplore
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H, Journal of engineering in medicine v. 203-210, 1989-96., IMechE Proc Arch
- Progress in biomaterials v. 1-, 2012-, BioMed Central"Progress in Biomaterials is a multidisciplinary, English-language publication of original contributions and reviews concerning studies of the preparation, performance and evaluation of biomaterials; the chemical, physical, biological and mechanical behavior of materials both in vitro and in vivo in areas such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, drug delivery and implants where biomaterials play a significant role."
- Prosthetics and orthotics international v. 1-, 1977-, HighWirev. 1-34, 1977-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Review of scientific instruments v. 1-, 1930-, Am Inst Physv. 56-, 1985- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Skin research & technology v. 3-, 1997-, Wileyv. 4-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Small v. 1-, 2005-, Wiley
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-, SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- Sports engineering v. 6-, 2003-, Springer
- Synthesis lectures on biomedical engineering v. 1-, 2006-, Atypon
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Theoretical biology & medical modelling v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Tissue engineering v. 1-13, 1995-2007., Liebert
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.