Journals by Subject
- Medical electronics and biological engineering v. 1-3, 1963-65., Springer
- Medical engineering & physics v. 16-, 1994-, ScienceDirectv. 29-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Metabolic engineering v. 1-, 1999-, ScienceDirect
- Molecular engineering v. 1-6 1991-96., Springer
- Nature nanotechnology v. 1-, 2006-, Nature
- Neurophotonics 2014-, SPIE
- New biotechnology v. 25-, 2008-, ScienceDirect
- Newsletter of biomedical safety & standards v. 7-14, 1977-84., Ovid
- Online journal of health and allied sciences v. 1-, 2002-, OJHAS
- Open biomedical engineering journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Physics in medicine & biology v. 1-, 1956-, Inst Phys
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-, Inst Phys
- Proceedings ... AMIA annual Fall Symposium 1997., Am Med Informatics Assoc
- Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering v. 1200-, 1990-, SPIE
- Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 1988-2003., IEEE Xplore
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H, Journal of engineering in medicine v. 203-212, 1989-98., IMechE Proc Arch
- Progress in biomaterials v. 1-, 2012-, BioMed Central"Progress in Biomaterials is a multidisciplinary, English-language publication of original contributions and reviews concerning studies of the preparation, performance and evaluation of biomaterials; the chemical, physical, biological and mechanical behavior of materials both in vitro and in vivo in areas such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, drug delivery and implants where biomaterials play a significant role."
- Prosthetics and orthotics international v. 1-, 1977-, HighWirev. 1-34, 1977-2010. Informa Healthcare
- Review of scientific instruments v. 1-, 1930-, Am Inst Physv. 56-, 1985- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Skin research & technology v. 3-, 1997-, Wileyv. 4-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Small v. 1-, 2005-, Wiley
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-, SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- Sports engineering v. 6-, 2003-, Springer
- Synthesis lectures on biomedical engineering v. 1-, 2006-, Atypon
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Theoretical biology & medical modelling v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Tissue engineering v. 1-13, 1995-2007., Liebert
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirectv. 25-, 2007- ClinicalKey
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.