Journals by Subject
- Journal of neural engineering v. 1-, 2004-Inst Phys, Stanford users must register to access most recent 30 days.
- Journal of neuroengineering and rehabilitation v. 1-, 2004-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- Journal of physics. E, Scientific instruments v. 3-22, 1970-89.Inst Phys
- Journal of prosthetics and orthotics v. 1-, 1988-Ovidv. 1-, 1988- JPO Online Libr, Full text delayed 2 years
- Journal of rehabilitation research and development v. 20-, 1983-U S Dept Vet Affv. 27, issue 2-, 1990- Acad Search Premv. 37-, 2000- CINAHL
- Journal of the mechanical behavior of biomedical materials v. 1-, 2008-ScienceDirect
- Journal of tissue engineering v. 2010-, 2010-HighWirev. 2010-, 2010- PubMed Central
- Journal of visualized experiments. Bioengineering v. 46-, 2010-JoVE
- JoVE bioengineering v. 46-, 2010-JoVE
- Print Material
- Medical & biological engineering & computing v. 15-, 1977-Springerv. 41-, 2003- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Medical devices v. 1-, 2008-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2008- DovePress
- Medical electronics and biological engineering v. 1-3, 1963-65.Springer
- Medical engineering & physics v. 16-, 1994-ScienceDirectv. 29-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Metabolic engineering v. 1-, 1999-ScienceDirect
- Molecular engineering v. 1-6 1991-96.Springer
- Nature nanotechnology v. 1-, 2006-Nature
- New biotechnology v. 25-, 2008-ScienceDirect
- Newsletter of biomedical safety & standards v. 7-14, 1977-84.Ovid
- Online journal of health and allied sciences v. 1-, 2002-OJHAS
- Open biomedical engineering journal v. 1-, 2007-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Physics in medicine & biology v. 1-, 1956-Inst Phys
- Physiological measurement v. 14-, 1993-Inst Phys
- Proceedings ... AMIA annual Fall Symposium 1996-97.PubMed Central1997. Am Med Informatics Assoc
- Proceedings ... annual Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care 1977-95.PubMed Central
- Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering v. 1200-, 1990-SPIE
- Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society 1988-2003.IEEE Xplore
- Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part H, Journal of engineering in medicine v. 203-212, 1989-98.IMechE Proc Arch
- Progress in biomaterials v. 1-, 2012-SpringerOpenv. 1-, 2012- BioMed Central"Progress in Biomaterials is a multidisciplinary, English-language publication of original contributions and reviews concerning studies of the preparation, performance and evaluation of biomaterials; the chemical, physical, biological and mechanical behavior of materials both in vitro and in vivo in areas such as tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, drug delivery and implants where biomaterials play a significant role."
- Prosthetics and orthotics international v. 1-, 1977-HighWire
- Regenerative biomaterials v. 1-, 2014-HighWire
- Regenerative medicine research v. 1-, 2013-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Review of scientific instruments v. 1-, 1930-Am Inst Physv. 56-, 1985- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Skin research & technology v. 3-, 1997-Wileyv. 4-, 1998- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Small v. 1-, 2005-Wiley
- SPIE letters virtual journal 2005-SPIE"SPIE Letters is an open-access, online collection of rapid communications, covering topics of significant originality and interest, from the six journals published in the SPIE Digital Library. SPIE Letters presents a virtual table of contents with links to abstracts and free, full-text downloads of all letters in their parent journals. Letters are included from the following SPIE journals: Optical Engineering, Journal of Electronic Imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Journal of Nanophotonics."
- Sports engineering v. 6-, 2003-Springer
- Synthesis lectures on biomedical engineering v. 1-, 2006-Atypon
- Technology & health care v. 5-, 1997-Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Theoretical biology & medical modelling v. 1-, 2004-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- Tissue engineering v. 1-13, 1995-2007.Liebert
- Trends in biotechnology v. 1-, 1983-ScienceDirectv. 25-, 2007- ClinicalKey
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.