Journals by Subject
Behavioral SciencesAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Journal of behavioral medicine v. 1-, 1978-, Springerv. 20-, 1997- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of comparative physiology. A, Neuroethology, sensory, neural, and behavioral physiology v. 187-, 2001-, Springer
- Journal of comparative physiology. A, Sensory, neural, and behavioral physiology v. 154-187, 1984-2001., Springer
- Journal of consumer psychology v. 1-, 1992-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of contextual behavioral science v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of developmental and behavioral pediatrics v. 1-, 1980-, Ovid
- Journal of early childhood research v. 1-, 2003-, HighWire
- Journal of eating disorders v. 1-, 2013-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2013- BioMed Central
- Journal of economic psychology v. 1-, 1981-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of emotional and behavioral disorders v. 1-, 1993-, HighWire
- Journal of evolutionary psychology v. 5-, 2007-, Akademiai Kiado
- Journal of experimental psychology. Animal behavior processes v. 1-, 1975-, APA PsycARTICLES
- Journal of family violence v. 1-, 1986-, Springer
- Journal of gambling behavior v. 1-5, 1985-89., Springer
- Journal of gambling studies v. 6-, 1990-, Springer
- Journal of health and social behavior v. 8-, 1967-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 2 years+v. 45-, 2004- HighWire
- Journal of homosexuality v. 32, no. 2-, 1997-, TandFonline
- Journal of mixed methods research v. 1-, 2007-, HighWire
- Journal of nutrition education & behavior v. 34-, 2002-, ScienceDirectv. 39-, 2007- ClinicalKeyv. 34-37, 2002-05. Acad Search Prem
- Journal of positive behavior interventions v. 1-, 1999-, HighWire
- Journal of psychopathology and behavioral assessment v. 7-, 1985-, Springer
- Journal of rational emotive therapy v. 1-5, 1983-87., Springer
- Journal of rational-emotive and cognitive-behavior therapy v. 6-, 1988-, Springer
- Journal of sex & marital therapy v. 23-, 1997-, TandFonlinev. 25, no. 2-, Apr./June 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Journal of sex research v. 1-, 1965-, JSTOR, Full text delayed 5 years+v. 11-, 1975- Acad Search Premv. 34-, 1997- TandFonline
- Journal of sexual medicine v. 1-, 2004-, Wiley
- Journal of the experimental analysis of behavior v. 1-, 1958-, PMC, Full text delayed 3 monthsv. 65-, 1996- Wileyv. 66-98, 1996-2012. Soc Exp Anal Behav
- Journal of the history of the behavioral sciences v. 1-, 1965-, Wiley
- Journal of visualized experiments. Behavior v. 76-, 2013-, JoVE
- Journal of vocational behavior v. 1-, 1971-, ScienceDirect
- JoVE behavior v. 76-, 2013-, JoVE
- Law and human behavior v. 1-, 1977-, APA PsychARTICLESv. 1-35, 1977-2011 Springer
- Learning & behavior v. 31-, 2003-, Springer
- Learning and motivation v. 1-, 1970-, ScienceDirect
- Neuroscience and behavioral physiology v. 5-, 1972-, Springer
- Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews v. 2-, 1978-, ScienceDirect
- NPPA journal v. 1-6, 1955-60., HighWire
- Omega (Westport, Conn. : 1970) v. 45-62, 2002-11., MetaPress
- Organizational behavior and human decision processes v. 35-, 1985-, ScienceDirect
- Organizational behavior and human performance v. 1-34, 1966-84., ScienceDirect
- Organizational dynamics v. 1-, 1972-, ScienceDirect
- Pavlovian journal of biological science v. 9-25, 1974-90., Springer
- Pharmacology, biochemistry and behavior v. 1-, 1973-, ScienceDirect
- Physiology & behavior v. 1-, 1966-, ScienceDirectv. 90-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Psychology of well-being v. 1-, 2011-, SpringerOpen
- Psychology research and behavior management v. 1-, 2008-, Dove Pressv. 1-, 2008- PMC
- Psychotherapeut v. 42-, 1997-, Springer
- SAGE open v. 1-, 2011-, HighWireSAGE Open publishes peer-reviewed, original research and review articles in an interactive, open access format. Accepted articles span the full extent of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities.
- Scandinavian journal of behaviour therapy v. 28-30, 1999-2001., Acad Search Prem
- Sexologies v. 15-, 2006-, ScienceDirect
- Sexual development v. 1-, 2007-, Karger
- Sexualities v. 1-, 1998-, HighWire
- Sexuality and disability v. 1-, 1978-, Springer
- Small group research v. 21-, 1990-, HighWire
- Social cognition v. 19-, 2001-, Atypon
- Social science research v. 24-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Studies in gender and sexuality v. 1-, 2000-, PEP Archive, Full text delayed 3+ yearsv. 2-, 2001- Full text delayed 6 months Acad Search Prem
- Suicide & life-threatening behavior v. 26-, 1996-, Wileyv. 6-19, 21-30 , 1976-89, 1991-2000. ProQuest
- Techniques in the behavioral and neural sciences v. 13-15, 1999-2005., ScienceDirect
- Translational behavioral medicine v. 1-, 2011-, PubMed Central
- VB news v. 1-2, 1982-83., PMC
- Verhaltenstherapie v. 1-, 1991-, Karger
- Youth violence and juvenile justice v. 1-, 2003-, HighWire
- Zeitschrift für Sexualforschung v. 14, no. 3-, 2001-, Thieme
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.