Journals by Subject
- Abstracts of the ... Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy v. 34-44, 46-<49>, 1994-2004, 2006-<2009>Print Material
- Annals of clinical microbiology and antimicrobials v. 1-, 2002-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2002- BioMed Central
- Antibiotics v. 1-6, 1967-83.Print Material
- Antibiotics and chemotherapy v. 49-, 1998-KargerAlso available: Print – v. 17-50, 1971-2000.
- Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy (1972) v. 1-, 1972-HighWirev. 1-, 1972- PubMed Central, Full text delayed 6 monthsAlso available: Print – v. 1-52, 1972-2008.
- Antimicrobic newsletter v. 1-9, 1984-93.ScienceDirect
- Antimicrobics and infectious diseases newsletter v. 13-18, 1994-2002.ScienceDirect
- Print MaterialOrganized by anti-infective agent classes with descriptions of the therapeutic class as well as for each specific drug in the group.
- Drug resistance updates v. 1-, 1998-ScienceDirectv. 10-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Expert review of anti-infective therapy v. 1-, 2003-Tand Fonline
- International journal of antimicrobial agents v. 1-, 1991-ScienceDirectv. 29-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Journal of antibiotics (1968) v. 58-, 2005-NatureAlso available: Print – v. 21-61, 1968-2008.
- Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy v. 1-, 1975-HighWireAlso available: Print – v. 1-56, 1975-2005.
- Journal of global antimicrobial resistance v. 1-, 2013-ScienceDirect
- Also available: Print – 1972-84, 1992-2005Print Material
- Mycopathologia (1975) v. 55-, 1975-SpringerAlso available: Print – v. 55-145, 1975-99.
- Mycopathologia et mycologia applicata v. 5-54, 1950-74.SpringerAlso available: Print – v. 5-54, 1950-74.
- Also available: Print – 1991, 1993, 1995-96, 2000Print Material
- Principles and practice of infectious diseases. Antimicrobial therapy 1992-93, 1995/96-1996/97.Print Material
- Probiotics and antimicrobial proteins v. 1-, 2009-Springer
- Also available: Print – 1976-77, 1981, 1984, 1986-2014Also available: Print – 2003, 2012Print Material
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.