Journals by Subject
- American anthropologist v. 1-, 1899-Wiley
- American journal of physical anthropology v. 1-29; New ser: v. 1-, 1918-42; New ser: 1943-Wiley
- Annals of human biology v. 1-, 1974-Tand Fonlinev. 26-, 1999- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- Anthropological science v. 101-, 1993-J-STAGE
- Anthropologie v. 104-, 2000-ScienceDirect
- Anthropology & medicine v. 5-, 1998-Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 months
- Applied human science v. 14-18, 1995-99.J-STAGE
- Canadian review of sociology and anthropology v. 1-44, 1964-2007.Wiley
- Collegium antropologicum v. 3-, 1979-Croat Antropol Soc
- Culture, medicine and psychiatry v. 1-, 1977-Springerv. 17, no. 3-, Sept. 1993- Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 months
- Field methods v. 11-, 1999-HighWire
- Hispanic journal of behavioral sciences v. 1-, 1979-HighWire, Vols. 1-3 incomplete
- Homo v. 52-, 2001-ScienceDirect
- Human biology v. 1-72, 1929-2000.Chadwyck PAOv. 73-, 2001- Project Muse
- Journal of contemporary ethnography v. 16-, 1987-HighWire
- Journal of ethnobiology and ethnomedicine v. 1-, 2005-PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2005- BioMed Central
- Journal of human evolution v. 1-, 1972-ScienceDirect
- Journal of physiological anthropology v. 31-, 2012-PubMed Centralv. 31-, 2012- BioMed Central
- Journal of physiological anthropology and applied human science v. 20-24, 2001-05.J-STAGE
- Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute v. 1-, 1995-Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 6-, 2000- Wileyv. 1-15, 1995-2009. JSTOR
- Medical anthropology v. 17, no. 3-, 1997-TandFonline
- Medical anthropology quarterly v. 1-, 1987-Wiley
- Social science & medicine. Part B, Medical anthropology v. 12-15, 1978-81.ScienceDirect
- Print MaterialVol. 9 called also: Physical anthropology 1953-1961.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print:
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.