We will reopen at noon Sunday Sept. 21, 2014
Journals by Subject
Allergy and ImmunologyAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Revue française d'allergologie (1970) v. 10-13, 1970-73., ScienceDirect
- Revue française d'allergologie (2009) v. 49-, 2009-, ScienceDirect
- Revue française d'allergologie et d'immunologie clinique v. 14-48, 1974-2008., ScienceDirect
- Revue française de transfusion et d'hémobiologie v. 32-36, 1989-93., ScienceDirect
- Revue française de transfusion et immuno-hématologie v. 18-31, 1975-88., ScienceDirect
- Sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and diffuse lung diseases v. 25-, 2008-, AIDO
- Scandinavian journal of immunology v. 1-, 1972-, Wileyv. 47-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Scandinavian journal of immunology. Supplement v. 1-11, 1973-92., Wiley
- Seminars in immunology v. 5-, 1993-, ScienceDirect
- Seminars in immunopathology v. 29-, 2007-, Springerv. 29-, 2007- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Serodiagnosis and immunotherapy in infectious disease v. 1-8, 1987-97., ScienceDirect
- Springer seminars in immunopathology v. 1-28, 1978-2006., Springerv. 22-28, 2000-06. Acad Search Prem
- Survey of immunologic research v. 1-4, 1982-86., Springer
- Therapeutic advances in vaccines v. 1-, 2013-, HighWirev. 1-, 2013- PubMed Central
- Tissue antigens v. 1-, 1971-, Wileyv. 53-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 57-64, 2001-04. Ovid
- Trait d'union v. 1-3, 1986-88., ScienceDirect
- Transplant immunology v. 1-, 1993-, ScienceDirectv. 7-, 1999- Full text delayed 3 months Acad Search Prem
- Transplantation reviews (Copenhagen, Denmark) v. 1-32, 1969-76., Wiley
- Trends in immunology v. 22-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Vaccine v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology v. 1-, 1979-, ScienceDirect
- Viral immunology v. 1-, 1987-, Liebert
- World Allergy Organization journal v. 1-, 2008-, Ovidv. 1-, 2008- BioMed Centralv.2-, 2009- PubMed Central
- Zeitschrift für Immunitätsforschung v. 151-155, 1976-79., ScienceDirectv. 152, no. 2-v. 155 ScienceDirect
- Zeitschrift für medizinische Mikrobiologie und Immunologie v. 152-156, 1966-70., Springer
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.