Journals by Subject
AIDS/HIVAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- African journal of AIDS research v. 1-, 2002-, TandFonline
- AIDS (London, England) v. 2-, 1988-, Ovid
- AIDS (London, England). A Year in review 1997-, Ovid
- AIDS and behavior v. 1-, 1997-, Springer
- AIDS care v. 2-, 1990-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 1-8, 1989-96. TandFonline
- AIDS education and prevention v. 13-, 2001-, Atyponv. 14-, 2002- Acad Search Prem
- AIDS patient care v. 1-9, 1987-95., Liebert
- AIDS patient care and STDs v. 10-, 1996-, Liebert
- AIDS research v. 1-2, 1983-86., Liebert
- AIDS research and human retroviruses v. 3-, 1987-, Liebert
- AIDS research and therapy v. 1-, 2004-, PMCv. 1-, 2004- BioMed Central
- AIDS research and treatment v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Hindawi
- AIDS reviews v. 1-, 1999-, Permanyer Pubs, Full text delayed 6 months
- AIDS treatment news Dec. 2003-
- Bulletin of experimental treatments for AIDS June 1996-
- Current HIV/AIDS reports v. 1-, 2004-, SpringerLink
- Current opinion in HIV and AIDS v. 1-, 2006-, Ovid
- Exchange on HIV/AIDS, sexuality and gender no. 1-, 2005-, R Trop Inst
- HIV & AIDS review v. 6-, 2007-, ScienceDirect
- HIV clinical trials v. 1-, 2000-, MetaPress, Full text delayed 12 months
- HIV clinician v. 13-, 2001-, Delta Region AIDS Educ Training Ctr
- HIV medicine v. 1-, 1999-, Wileyv. 1-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- HIV/AIDS v. 1-, 2009-, Dove Pressv. 1-, 2009- PMC
- International journal of STD & AIDS v. 7-, 1996-, HighWire
- ISRN AIDS v. 2012-, 2012-, PubMed Centralv. 2012-, 2012- Hindawi
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1988) v. 1-7, 1988-94., Ovid
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) v. 21-, 1999-, Ovid
- Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes and human retrovirology v. 8-20, 1995-99., Ovid
- Journal of AIDS and HIV research v. 1-, 2009-, Acad J
- Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care v. 6-, 1995-, ScienceDirect
- Journal of the International AIDS Society v. 6, 2004-, PubMed Central
- Journal of the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care v. 1-11, 2002-12., HighWire
- Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care v. 12-, 2013-, HighWire
- Neurobehavioral HIV medicine v. 1-, 2009-, Dove Press
- NIDA notes v. 10-, 1995-v. 12-, 1997- CINAHL
- Open AIDS journal v. 1-, 2007-, PMCv. 1-, 2007- Bentham Open
- Research initiative, treatment action 2003-, CFA
- Sexually transmitted infections v. 74-, 1998-, HighWireSex Transm Infect Suppl HighWire
- Topics in antiviral medicine v. 19-, 2011-, Int Antiviral Soc
- Topics in HIV medicine v. 8, no. 2-v. 18, 2000-10., Int Antiviral Soc
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.