Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Academic medicine v. 64-, 1989-, Ovid
- A multidisciplinary database which provides full-text for scholarly publications, includes topics in the social sciences, humanities, general science, education and most areas of academic study. Abstracts and indexing provided for all journals in the collection. Coverage is from 1965 to the present.
- Acta cytologica v. 40-, 1996-, Karger
- Acta endocrinologica v. 1-129, 1948-93., HighWire
- Advances in cancer research v. 1-, 1953-, ScienceDirect
- Advances in immunology v. 1-, 1961-, ScienceDirect
- Advances in protein chemistry v. 1-74, 1944-2007., ScienceDirect
- AHFS drug information 2012, STAT!RefDrug monographs include information on stability, shelf life, pharmacokinetics, dosage, drug interactions, and cautions in relation to pregnancy, fertility, and lactation.Monographs for anti-infectives include information on spectrum and resistance.
- AIDS (London, England) v. 2-, 1988-, Ovid
- AIDS research and human retroviruses v. 3-, 1987-, Liebert
- American family physician (1970) v. 56-, 1998-, Am Acad Fam Phys, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 78, no. 3-, 2008- ClinicalKey
- American heart journal v. 1-, 1925-, ScienceDirectv. 153-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of cardiology v. 1-, 1958-, ScienceDirectv. 99-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of clinical nutrition v. 2-, 1954-, HighWire
- American journal of epidemiology v. 81-, 1965-, HighWire
- American journal of gastroenterology v. 93-, 1998-, Naturev. 93-98, 1998-2003. ScienceDirect
- American journal of human genetics v. 1-, 1949-, PMC, Full text delayed 6 monthsv. 60, no. 6-, June 1997- ScienceDirect
- American journal of medicine v. 1-, 1946-, ScienceDirectAm J Med Suppl (2004-2005.) ScienceDirectv. 120-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of obstetrics and gynecology v. 148-, 1984-, ScienceDirectv. 196-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of pathology v. 1-, 1925-, PMC, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 153-, 1998- ScienceDirectv. 170-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of physical medicine v. 31-66, 1952-87., Ovid
- American journal of physiology v. 1-, 1898-, HighWireCell physiology, 1977- HighWireEndocrinology and metabolism, 1977- HighWireLegacy content, 1898-1976 HighWireRenal physiology, 1977- HighWire
- American journal of psychiatry v. 78-, 1921-, PsychiatryOnline
- American journal of public health (1971) v. 61-, 1971-, Atyponv. 65-, 1975- Bus Source Complete
- American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine v. 149-, 1994-, Atypon
- American journal of roentgenology (1976) v. 126-, 1976-, Atypon
- American journal of surgery v. 1-, 1926-, ScienceDirectv. 193-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- American journal of surgical pathology v. 1-, 1977-, Ovid
- American review of respiratory disease v. 136-148, 1987-93., Atypon
- Anesthesia & analgesia v. 36-, 1957-, Ovid
- Anesthesiology v. 1-, 1940-, Ovid
- Annals of internal medicine v. 1-, 1927-, Am Coll Physv. 53-, July 1960- Acad Search Prem
- Annals of neurology v. 1-, 1977-, Wiley
- Annals of neurology. Supplement v. 53, issue S3-, 2003-, Wiley
- Annals of oncology v. 1-, 1990-, HighWire
- Annals of surgery v. 1-22, 30-33, 36, 38-, 1885-95, 1900, 1903-, OvidIncludes the transactions of the American Surgical Association, New York Surgical Society, Philadelphia Academy of Surgery, Southern Surgical Association, Central Surgical Association, and at various times, of other similar organizations.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences v. 1-, 1879-, WileyRecords of meetings 1808-1916 in v. 11-27.
- Annals of thoracic surgery v. 1-, 1965-, ScienceDirect
- Annual review of biochemistry v. 1-, 1932-, Ann Rev
- Annual review of immunology v. 1-, 1983-, Ann Rev
- Annual review of medicine v. 1-, 1950-, Ann Rev
- Annual review of neuroscience v. 1-, 1978-, Ann Rev
- Archives of dermatology v. 82-148, 1960-2013., AMA Publ Group
- Archives of general psychiatry v. 3-69, 1960-2012., AMA Publ Group
- Archives of internal medicine (1960) v. 106-172, 1960-2012., AMA Publ Group
- Archives of otolaryngology--head & neck surgery v. 112-138, 1986-2012., AMA Publ Group
- Arthritis & rheumatology v. 66-, 2014-, Wiley
- Arthritis and rheumatism v. 1-65, 1958-2013., WileyIncludes the Association's Proceedings of the scientific session, 1957-, its Proceedings of the annual meeting, 1958-, and other symposia.
- Arthritis care & research v. 62-66, 2010-12., Wiley
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications v. 1-, 1959-, ScienceDirect
- Biochemistry (American Chemical Society) v. 1-, 1962-, Am Chem Soc
- Biological psychiatry (1969) v. 20-, 1985-, ScienceDirectv. 61-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Biomedical applications v. 1-651, 1958-93., ScienceDirectBiomedical applications (v. 143-622, 1977-93.) ScienceDirect
- Biophysical journal v. 1-, 1960-, ScienceDirect
- BJOG v. 107-, 2000-, Wiley2002-03. ScienceDirect2001 ScienceDirect
- BJOG. Supplement no. 20-, 2003-, Wiley
- Blood v. 1-, 1946-, HighWire
- BMJ (International ed.) v. 297-, 1988-, HighWirev. 297-337, 1988-2008. Also INCLUDES NIH funded and BMJ Open Access ARTICLES v. 338, 2008- Current PMC
- BMJ clinical evidence Database
- Boston medical and surgical journal v. 1-197, 1828-1928., Mass Med Soc
- Brain v. 1-, 1878-, HighWire
- Brain research v. 1-, 1966-, ScienceDirectv. 1127-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Brain research. Brain research protocols v. 1-16, 1997-2005., ScienceDirect
- Brain research. Brain research reviews v. 14-50, 1989-2005., ScienceDirect
- Brain research. Cognitive brain research v. 1-25, 1992-2005., ScienceDirect
- Brain research. Developmental brain research v. 44-160, 1988-2005., ScienceDirect
- Brain research. Molecular brain research v. 5-142, 1989-2005., ScienceDirect
- British journal of cancer v. 1-, 1947-, Naturev. 79-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- British journal of dermatology (1951) v. 63-, 1951-, Wileyv. 138-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- British journal of haematology v. 1-, 1955-, Wileyv. 114-128, 2001-05. Ovid
- British journal of obstetrics and gynaecology v. 82-106, 1975-99., Wiley
- British journal of obstetrics and gynaecology. Supplement no. 1, 3-6, 8-12, 16, 18, 1977-97., Wiley
- British journal of urology v. 1-82, 1929-98., Wiley
- Cancer (American Cancer Society) v. 1-, 1948-, Wiley
- Cancer cell v. 1-, 2002-, ScienceDirect
- Cancer cytopathology v. 1-, 1948-, Wiley
- Cancer research v. 1-, 1941-, HighWire
- Cardiovascular research v. 1-, 1967-, HighWire
- Cardiovascular surgery (American Heart Association) 1999-, HighWire
- Cell v. 1-, 1974-, ScienceDirect
- Chemical abstracts SciFinder Web, Users must registerRequired Registration Portal SciFinder Web
- Chest v. 57-, 1970-, Am Coll Chest Phys
- Circulation v. 1-, 1950-, HighWirev. 1-, 1950- Ovid
- Circulation research v. 1-, 1953-, HighWirev. 1-, 1953- Ovid
- Clinical cancer research v. 1-, 1995-, HighWire
- Clinical evidence Database
- Clinical immunology and immunopathology v. 1-89, 1972-98., ScienceDirect
- Clinical infectious diseases v. 14-, 1992-, HighWire
- Clinical nephrology v. 57-, 2002-, Dustri
- Clinics in laboratory medicine v. 27-, 2007-, ClinicalKey
- A collection of regularly updated, systematic reviews of the effects of health care. New reviews are added with each issue of The Cochrane Library. Reviews mainly of randomised controlled trials. Evidence is included or excluded on the basis of explicit quality criteria to minimise bias. Data are often combined statistically, with meta-analysis, to increase the power of the findings of numerous studies each too small to produce reliable results individually.
- Cochrane Library WileyConsists chiefly of 6 databases: Cochrane Database of systematic reviews; Database of abstracts of reviews of effects (DARE); Cochrane Central register of controlled trials (CENTRAL); Cochrane Methodology register; Health technology assessment database (HTA); and NHS Economic evaluation database (NHS EED).
- Critical care medicine v. 1-, 1973-, Ovid, Some back issues lack PDFs.
- Current biology v. 1-, 1991-, ScienceDirect
- Current opinion in immunology v. 1-, 1988-, ScienceDirectv. 19-, 2007- ClinicalKey
- Current protocols essential laboratory techniques 2008-, WileyVolume/weight measurement -- Concentration measurement -- Reagent preparation -- Cell culture techniques -- Sample preparation -- Chromatography -- Electrophoresis -- Blotting -- Microscopy -- Enzymatic reactions.
- Current protocols in bioinformatics 2004-, Wileych. 1. Using biological databases -- ch. 2. Recognizing functional domains -- ch. 3. Finding similarities and inferring homologies -- ch. 4. Finding genes -- ch. 5. Modeling structure from sequence -- ch. 6. Inferring evolutionary relationships -- ch. 7. Analyzing expression patterns -- ch. 8. Analyzing molecular interactions -- ch. 9. Building biological databases -- ch. 10. Comparing large sequence sets -- ch. 11. Assembling sequences -- ch. 12. Analyzing RNA sequences and structures -- ch. 13. Using proteomics techniques -- ch. 14. Cheminformatics -- Appendix 1. User fundamentals -- Appendix 2. Glossary of bioinformatics terms -- Appendix 3. Fundamentals of bioinformatics.
- Current protocols in cell biology 2002-, Wileych. 1. Cell Culture -- ch. 2. Preparation and Isolation of Cells -- ch. 3. Subcellular Fractionation and Isolation of Organelles -- ch. 4. Microscopy -- ch. 5. Characterization of Cellular Proteins -- ch. 6. Electrophoresis and Immunoblotting -- ch. 7. Protein Labeling and Immunoprecipitation -- ch. 8. Cell Cycle Analysis -- ch. 9. Cell Adhesion -- ch. 10. Extracellular Matrix -- ch. 11. In Vitro Reconstitution -- ch. 12. Cell Motility -- ch. 13. Organelle Motility -- ch. 14. Signal Transduction: Protein Phosphorylation -- ch. 15. Protein Trafficking -- ch. 16. Antibodies as Cell Biological Tools -- ch. 17. Macromolecular Interactions in Cells -- ch. 18. Cellular Aging and Death -- ch. 19. Whole Organism and Tissue Analysis -- ch. 20. Expression and Introduction of Macromolecules into Cells -- ch. 21. Fluorescent Protein Technology -- ch. 22. Cell Biology of Chromosomes and Nuclei -- ch. 23. Stem Cells -- ch. 24. Lipids -- ch. 25. Nanotechnology -- ch. 26. Viruses -- ch. 27. RNA-Based Methods in Cell Biology -- Appendix 1. Useful Information and Data -- Appendix 2. Laboratory Stock Solutions and Equipment -- Appendix 3. Commonly Used Techniques -- Appendix. Suppliers.
- Current protocols in chemical biology 2010-, WileyCurrent Protocols in Chemical Biology provides validated protocols and overviews about specialized chemical techniques and tools for studies of biology and drug design. These tools include small-molecule design, synthesis, derivatization, handling, and detection as well as advances in laboratory automation, robotics, and medicinal chemistry as applied to high-throughput screening (HTS). Methods for modification of proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and lipids for their use as tools in the study of particular biological systems are also included
- Current protocols in cytometry 1997-, WileyConsists of a core publication dated Apr. 1997, and updated by supplements 1 (July 1997)-<57 (July 2010)>. Content is peer-reviewed protocols for flow and image cytometry updated quarterly.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.