VAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- Vaccine v. 1-, 1983-, ScienceDirect
- Vacuum v. 1-, 1951-, ScienceDirect
- Value in health v. 1-, 1998-, ScienceDirectv. 2-, 1999- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Premv. 1-13, 1998-2010. Wiley
- Value in health regional issues v. 1-, 2012-, ScienceDirect
- Vascular & endovascular surgery v. 36-, 2002-, HighWire
- Vascular cell v. 3-, 2011-, BioMed Centralv. 3-, 2011- PMC
- Vascular disease management v. 1-, 2004-, HMP Commun
- Vascular health and risk management v. 1-, 2005-, PMCv. 1-, 2005- DovePress
- Vascular medicine v. 1-, 1996-, HighWirev. 3-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Vascular pharmacology v. 38-, 2002-, ScienceDirect
- Vascular surgery v. 1-35, 1967-2001., HighWire
- VB news v. 1-2, 1982-83., PMC
- Vector borne and zoonotic diseases v. 1-, 2001-, Liebert
- Verhaltenstherapie v. 1-, 1991-, Karger
- Vermont nurse connection v. 1, no. 2-, 1998-, CINAHL, Full text delayed current issue
- Vermont registered nurse v. 61-65, 1995-99., CINAHL
- Vesalius v. 1-11, 1995-2005., BIUM
- Veterinary anaesthesia & analgesia v. 27-, 2000-, Wileyv. 27-, 2000- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Veterinary and comparative oncology v. 1-, 2003-, Wiley
- Veterinary clinical pathology v. 26-, 1997-, Wiley
- Veterinary dermatology v. 8-, 1997-, Wileyv. 9-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology v. 1-, 1979-, ScienceDirect
- Veterinary journal (1997) v. 153-, 1997-, ScienceDirect
- Veterinary medicine international v. 2010-, 2010-, PMCv. 2010-, 2010- Sage-Hindawi
- Veterinary microbiology v. 1-, 1976-, ScienceDirect
- Veterinary nursing v. 23-, 2008-, Wiley
- Veterinary ophthalmology v. 1-, 1998-, Wileyv. 1-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Veterinary parasitology v. 1-, 1975-, ScienceDirect
- Veterinary pathology v. 8-, 1971-, HighWire
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound v. 38-, 1997-, Wiley
- Veterinary research v. 24-41, 1993-2010., INRAv. 40-, 2009- PMCv. 42-, 2011- BioMed Central
- Veterinary research communications v. 4-, 1980-, Springer
- Veterinary science communications v. 1-4, 1977-80., Springer
- Veterinary surgery v. 26-, 1997-, Wiley
- Videosurgery and other miniinvasive techniques v. 1-, 2006-, TerMediav. 6-, 2011- PubMed CentralServes as a forum for exchange of multidisciplinary experiences in fields such as: surgery, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, ENT surgery, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and radiology, as well as other branches of medicine dealing with miniinvasive techniques.
- Vierteljahresschrift für Dermatologie und Syphilis v. 6-20, 1879-88., Springer
- Violence against women v. 1-, 1995-, HighWire
- Viral immunology v. 1-, 1987-, Liebert
- Virchows Archiv v. 424-, 1994-, Springer
- Virchows Archiv für pathologische Anatomie und Physiologie und für klinische Medizin v. 171-343, 1903-68., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathological anatomy and histology v. 362-397, 1974-82., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathological anatomy and histopathology v. 398-423, 1982-93., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. A, Pathology. Pathologische anatomie v. 344-361, 1968-73., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology v. 1-29, 1968-79., Springer
- Virchows Archiv. B, Cell pathology including molecular pathology v. 30-64, 1979-93., Springer
- Virginia nurses today v. 3-, 1995-, CINAHL
- Virologica Sinica v. 22-, 2007-, Springer
- Virology v. 1-, 1955-, ScienceDirect
- Virology journal v. 1-, 2004-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2004- PMC
- Virology, research and treatment v. 1-, 2008-, Libertas Academica
- Virtual mentor v. 5-, 2003-, AMA
- Virus genes v. 1-, 1987-, Springer
- Virus research v. 1-, 1984-, ScienceDirect
- Viruses v. 1-, 2009-, PMCv. 1-, 2009- MDPI
- Vision research v. 1-, 1961-, ScienceDirect
- Visual impairment research v. 1-10, 1999-2008., Informa Healthcare
- Visual neuroscience v. 14-, 1997-, Cambridge
- Viszeralmedizin v. 25-, 2009-, Karger
- Vita humana v. 1-7, 1958-64., Karger
- Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures no. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 13, Data from the National Health Survey v. 1-, 1966-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 14 no. 1-, 1968-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 15, Data from the National Health Survey no. 1-, 1981-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics no. 1-, 1989-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 2, Data evaluation and methods research v. 1-, 1963-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-, 1965-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-, 1964-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 22, Data from the National Vital Statistics System v. 1-15, 1965-73., NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 23, Data from the National Survey of Family Growth v. 1-, 1977-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 24, Compilations of data on natality, mortality, marriage, divorce, and induced terminations of pregnancy no. 1- , 1989-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical and epidemiological studies v. 21-, 1983-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 3, Analytical studies 1-20, 1964-81., NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 4, Documents and committee reports v. 1-, 1965-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 5, Comparative international vital and health statistics reports v. 1-, 1984-, NCHS
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement v. 1-, 1989-, NCHS
- Vitamins and hormones v. 1-, 1943-, ScienceDirect
- Vojnosanitetski pregled v. 59-, 2002-, Acad Search Prem
- Volta review v. 98-, 1996-, Acad Search Prem
- Vox sanguinis v. 1-, 1956-, Wileyv. 80-, 2001- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.