HAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Hong Kong journal of occupational therapy v. 11-, 2001-, ScienceDirect
- Hong Kong medical journal v. 1-, 1995-, Hong Kong Acad Med
- Hong Kong physiotherapy journal v. 18-, 2000-, ScienceDirect
- Hoppe-Seyler's Zeitschrift für physiologische Chemie v. 21-365, 1895-1984., deGruyter
- Hormone and metabolic research v. 1-, 1969-, Thieme
- Hormone research v. 4-72, 1973-2009., Kargerv. 49-72, 1998-2009. Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Hormone research in paediatrics v. 73-, 2010-, Karger
- Hormones v. 1-3, 1970-72., Karger
- Hormones and behavior v. 1-, 1969-, ScienceDirect
- Hospital and community psychiatry v. 17-45, 1966-94., PsychiatryOnline
- Hospital aviation v. 1, no. 3-v. 8, Mar. 1982-89., ScienceDirect
- Hospital food & nutrition focus v. 2-9, 1985-93., Ovid
- Hospital law newsletter v. 19, no. 9-23, no. 2, 2002-05., Acad Search Prem
- Hospital medicine clinics v. 1-, 2012-, ClinicalKey
- Hospital pediatrics v. 1-, 2011-, HighWire
- Hospital pharmacy v. 41-, 2006-, MetaPress, Full text delayed 12 monthsv. 48-, 2013- Full text delayed 12 months PubMed Central
- Hospital physician v. 35-, 1999-, Turner White Commun
- Hospital quarterly v. 1-7, 1997-2003., Longwoods
- Hospital topics v. 68-, 1990-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 18 monthsv. 29-73, 1951-95. TandFonline
- Hospitals & health networks v. 69-, 1995-, Acad Search Prem
- HPB v. 3-, 2001-, Wiley
- HPB surgery v. 1-11 ; 2007-, 1988-98 ; 2007-, PMCv. 1-11 ; 2007-, 1988-98 ; 2007- Hindawi
- HSMHA health reports v. 86-87, 1971-72., PMCv. 86-87, 1971-72. JSTOR
- HSR proceedings in intensive care & cardiovascular anesthesia v. 1-5, 2009-13., PubMed Centralv. 1-5, 2009-13. HSR
- HSS journal v. 1-, 2005-, Springer
- HUGO journal v. 3-, 2009-, Springerv. 6-, 2012- BioMed Centralv. 3-5, 2009-11. PubMed Central
- Human & experimental toxicology v. 9-, 1990-, HighWirev. 17-, 1998- Acad Search Prem
- Human and ecological risk assessment v. 1-, 1995-, TandFonline
- Human antibodies v. 9-, 1999-, Acad Search Prem, Full text delayed 6 months
- Human biology v. 1-72, 1929-2000., Chadwyck PAOv. 73-, 2001- Project Muse
- Human brain mapping v. 1-, 1993-, Wiley
- Human cell v. 15-16, 19-, 2000-03, 2006-, Springerv. 15-23, 2002-10. Wiley
- Human development v. 8-, 1965-, Kargerv. 41-, 1998- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Human factors v. 41-, 1999-, HighWire
- Human fertility (Cambridge, England) v. 1-13, 1998-2010., Informa Healthcare
- Human gene therapy v. 1-, 1990-, Liebert
- Human gene therapy. Part B. Methods v. 23-, 2012-, Liebert
- Human genetics v. 31-, 1976-, Springer
- Human genomics v. 1-, 2003-, PubMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- BioMed Central
- Human genomics and proteomics v. 2009-2011, 2009-11., HighWire
- Human health handbooks v. 1-, 2012-, Springer
- Human heredity v. 19-, 1969-, Karger
- Human immunology v. 1-, 1980-, ScienceDirect
- Human life review v. 22, no. 3-, summer 1996-, Acad Search Prem
- Human molecular genetics v. 1-, 1992-, HighWire
- Human movement science v. 1-, 1982-, ScienceDirect
- Human mutation v. 1-, 1992-, Wiley
- Human pathology v. 1-, 1970-, ScienceDirect
- Human physiology v. 26-, 2000-, Springer
- Human psychopharmacology, clinical and experimental v. 1-, 1986-, Wileyv. 1-, 1986- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Human relations v. 1-, 1947-, HighWire
- Human reproduction v. 1-, 1986-, HighWire
- Human reproduction update v. 1-, 1995-, HighWire
- Human resource management v. 11-, 1972-, Wiley
- Human resources for health v. 1-, 2003-, BioMed Centralv. 1-, 2003- PMC
- Human technology v. 1-, 2005-, Univ JyväskHuman Technology is an interdisciplinary, multiscientific journal focusing on the human role in our modern technological world. The journal provides a forum for innovative and original research on timely and relevant topics with the goal of revealing current issues regarding the human dimension of evolving technologies, and then providing new ideas and effective solutions for addressing the challenges.Focusing on both everyday and vocational life, the journal is equally interested in the social, psychological, educational, cultural, philosophical, cognitive, scientific, and communication aspects of human-centered technology.
- Human toxicology v. 1-8, 1981-89., HighWire
- Human vaccines v. 1-7, 2005-11., Landes Biosci
- Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics v. 8-, 2012-, Landes Biosci, Full text delayed 12 months
- Humangenetik v. 1-30, 1964-75., Springer
- Humor v. 11-, 1998-, de Gruyter
- Hybridoma (1981) v. 1-20, 1981-2001., Liebert
- Hybridoma (2005) v. 24-31, 2005-12., Liebert
- Hybridoma and hybridomics v. 20-23, 2001-04., Liebert
- Hypertension (American Heart Association : 1979) v. 1-, 1979-, HighWirev. 1-, 1979- Ovid
- Hypertension in pregnancy v. 12-29, 1993-2010., Informa Healthcarev. 19-, 2000- Full text delayed 12 months Acad Search Prem
- Hypertension research v. 28, 2005., Naturev. 15-27, 1992-2004. J-STAGE
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.