Books by Subject
- Animal behavior desk reference a dictionary of animal behavior, ecology, and evolution. 2nd ed. 2001CRCnetBASE
- Animal welfare v. 1-, 2007-Springer
- Assessing ocular toxicology in laboratory animals 2013SpringerOcular toxicity is routinely assessed in toxicology studies conducted for regulatory purposes. Ocular anatomy and physiology and the assessment of ocular toxicity itself can be challenging to scientists involved in the safety assessment of pharmaceuticals, pesticides and other agents. Anatomical and physiological differences between species can impact the nature of ocular effects observed following intended or unintended exposure of ocular tissues to xenobiotics. Ocular Toxicity in Laboratory Animals provides a concise reference addressing ocular anatomy and physiology across species that will enhance the design and interpretation of toxicology studies conducted for regulatory purposes. The book provides an overview of routine and advanced techniques that are used to assess ocular toxicity including slit lamp biomicroscopy, indirect ophthalmoscopy, electrophysiology and imaging methods for the anterior and posterior segments of the eye. Additionally, the book defines the regulatory expectations for pharmaceuticals intended to treat ocular diseases and for other non-pharmaceutical regulated chemicals. With contributions from experts in the field, Ocular Toxicity in Laboratory Animals is an authoritative, accessible guide for toxicologists and other scientists involved in conducting toxicology studies for regulatory purposes and/or reviewing data from such studies.
- Avian immunology. 2nd ed. 2014ScienceDirectProvides an up-to-date overview of the current knowledge of avian immunology. From the ontogeny of the avian immune system to practical application in vaccinology, this book encompasses all aspects of innate and adaptive immunity in chickens.
- Avian malaria parasites and other haemosporidia 2005CRCnetBASE
- Canine and feline infectious diseases 2014ScienceDirectBasic principles in the diagnosis and management of small animal infection -- Laboratory diagnosis of canine and feline infectious diseases -- Isolation in cell culture -- Immunoassays -- Isolation and identification of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria -- Isolation and identification of fungi -- Nucleic acid detection assays -- Antiinfective therapy -- Principles of antiinfective therapy -- Antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs -- Antibacterial drugs -- Antifungal drugs -- Antiprotozoal drugs -- Basic principles for infection control -- Infection control programs for dogs and cats -- Immunization -- Major infectious diseases and their etiologic agents -- Viral diseases -- Rabies -- Canine parvovirus infections and other viral enteritides -- Canine distemper virus infection -- Canine herpesvirus infection -- Canine viral respiratory infections -- Infectious canine hepatitis -- Feline panleukopenia virus infection and other viral enteritides -- Feline coronavirus infection -- Feline immunodeficiency virus infection -- Feline leukemia virus infection -- Feline respiratory viral infections -- Feline poxvirus infections -- Pseudorabies -- Viral papillomatosis -- Vector-borne and other viral encephalitides -- Bacterial diseases -- Ehrlichiosis -- Anaplasmosis -- Rocky mountain spotted fever -- Salmon poisoning disease -- Coxiellosis and q fever -- Chlamydial infections -- Streptococcal and enterococcal infections -- Staphylococcus infections -- Gram-negative bacterial infections -- Anaerobic bacterial infections -- Bordetellosis -- Cell wall-deficient bacterial infections -- Mycoplasma infections -- Hemoplasma infections -- Actinomycosis -- Nocardiosis -- Mycobacterial infections -- Salmonellosis -- Enteric Escherichia coli infections -- Campylobacteriosis -- Enteric clostridial infections -- Gastric Helicobacter-like infections -- Leptospirosis -- Lyme borreliosis -- Bartonellosis -- Canine brucellosis -- Tetanus and botulism -- Yersinia pestis (plague) and other yersinioses -- Tularemia -- Bite and scratch wound infections -- Fungal and algal diseases -- Dermatophytosis -- Malassezia infections -- Blastomycosis -- Histoplasmosis -- Cryptococcosis -- Coccidioidomycosis -- Sporotrichosis -- Aspergillosis -- Rhinosporidiosis -- Candidiasis -- Miscellaneous fungal diseases -- Pythiosis, lagenidiosis, and zygomycosis -- Protothecosis -- Pneumocystosis -- Protozoal diseases -- Toxoplasmosis -- Neosporosis -- Leishmaniosis -- Babesiosis -- Cytauxzoonosis -- Canine and feline hepatozoonosis -- Trypanosomiasis -- Giardiasis -- Trichomoniasis -- Cryptosporidiosis -- Isosporiasis -- Miscellaneous protozoal diseases -- Infections of selected organ systems -- Pyoderma, otitis externa, and otitis media -- Osteomyelitis, discospondylitis, and infectious arthritis -- Infections of the cardiovascular system -- Bacterial bronchopneumonia and pyothorax -- Intra-abdominal infections -- Bacterial infections of the genitourinary tract -- Bacterial meningitis -- Vaccination schedules for dogs and cats.
- Comparative anatomy and histology-- a mouse and human atlas. 1st ed. 2012ScienceDirect1. Introduction / Piper M. Treuting, Suzanne M. Dintzis, Kathleen S. Montine -- 2. Phenotyping / Cory Brayton, Piper M. Treuting -- 3. Necropsy and Histology / Sue Knoblaugh, Julie Randolph-Habecker, Steve Rath -- 4. Mammary Gland / Robert D. Cardiff, Kimberly H. Allison -- 5. Skeletal System / Christopher Jerome, Benjamin Hoch -- 6. Nose, Sinus, Pharynx, and Larynx / Jack R. Harkema, Stephan A. Carey, James G. Wagner, Suzanne M. Dintzis, Denny Liggitt -- 7. Oral Cavity and Teeth / Piper M. Treuting, Thomas H. Morton Jr. -- 8. Salivary Glands / Piper M. Treuting, Suzanne M. Dintzis -- 9. Respiratory / Carlos Jose Suarez, Suzanne M. Dintzis, Charles W. Frevert -- 10. Cardiovascular / Michael A. Laflamme, Manu M. Sebastian, Bernard S. Buetow -- 11. Upper Gastrointestinal Tract / Piper M. Treuting, Mark A. Valasek, Suzanne M. Dintzis -- 12. Lower Gastrointestinal Tract / Piper M. Treuting, Suzanne M. Dintzis -- 13. Liver and Gallbladder / Arlin B. Rogers, Renee Z. Dintzis -- 14. Pancreas / Suzanne M. Dintzis, Denny Liggitt -- 15. Endocrine System / Krista Marie DuBray La Perle, C. Diana Jordan -- 16. Urinary System / Piper M. Treuting, Jolanta Kowalewska -- 17. Female Reproductive System / Mara H. Rendi, Atis Muehlenbachs, Rochelle L. Garcia, Kelli L. Boyd -- 18. Male Reproductive System / Sue Knoblaugh, Lawrence True -- 19. Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues / Michael Linden, Jerrold M. Ward, Sindhu Cherian -- 20. Nervous System / Catherine E. Hagan, Brad Bolon, C. Dirk Keene -- 21. Special Senses: Eye / Piper M. Treuting, Rachel Wong, Daniel C. Tu, Isabella Phan -- 22. Special Senses: Ear / Piper M. Treuting, Suzanne M. Dintzis -- 23. Skin and Adnexa / John P. Sundberg, Lillian B. Nanney, Philip Fleckman, Lloyd E. King.
- Comparative and veterinary pharmacology 2010SpringerThis volume addresses not only a series of key topics in the discipline of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics that will be of interest to those researching and treating animal disease, but also emphasising the comparative aspects of the subject and the interface with human health and disease.
- Disease in wild animals. 2nd ed. 2007Springer
- Effects of veterinary medicines in the environment 2009CRCnetBASE
- Merck Veterinary manual Latest ed. only
- Menopause and reproductive senescence in comparative context / Erwin, J.M ; Hof, P.R. -- Aging in wild female lemurs: sustained fertility with increased infant mortality / Wright, P. ... [et al.] -- Reproduction and aging in marmosets and tamarins / Tardif, S.D. ... [et al.] -- Aging Cebidae / Williams, L. -- Heterogeneity of reproductive aging in free-ranging female rhesus macaques / Johnson, R.L. ; Kapsalis, E. -- Reproductive and behavioral characteristics of aging in female Asian colobines / Borries, C. ; Koenig, A. -- Reproductive aging in female chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) / Videan, E.N. ... [et al.] -- Perimenopause and menopause: documenting life changes in aging female gorillas / Atsalis, S. ; Margulis, S.W. -- Reproductive life history traits of female orangutans (Pongo spp.) / Shumaker, R.W. ; Wich, S.A. ; Perkins, L. -- Origins and health consequences of stress-induced ovarian dysfunction / Kaplan, J.R. -- Primate reproductive aging: from lemurs to humans / Atsalis, S. ; Margulis, S.W.
- Rabies in man and animals 2014SpringerRabies is the deadliest zoonotic disease that threatens humans and animals on all continents except Antarctica. Asia and Africa are worst affected as more than 95 per cent of rabies associated human deaths occur in these regions. India alone bears about 36 per cent of the global human rabies burden. Dogs are the main transmitters of rabies that potentially threaten over 3 billion people in Asia and Africa. Many developed nations have been able to successfully control dog rabies but continue to face the risk from wildlife including bats.
- Rinderpest and peste des petits ruminants virus plagues of large and small ruminants 2006ScienceDirect
- Role of animals in emerging viral diseases 2014ScienceDirectA short introduction to disease emergence / Nicholas Johnson -- Patterns of foot-and-mouth disease virus distribution in Africa / Miriam B. Casey [and eleven others] -- Paroviruses of carnivores / Andrew B. Allison and Colin R. Parrish -- Rabies / Conrad Freuling [and four others] -- Lassa fever / Elisabeth Fichet-Calvet -- Henipaviruses / Glenn A. Marsh and Lin-Fa Wang -- The role of birds in the spread of West Nile virus / Paul Gale and Nicholas Johnson -- Rift Valley fever virus / Janusz T. Paweska and Petrus Jansen van Vuren -- From simian to human immunodeficiency viruses (SIV to HIV) / Denis M. Tebit and Eric J. Arts -- Hantavirus emergence in rodents, insectivores and bats / Mathias Schlegel [and four others] -- Nipah virus / David T.S. Hayman and Nicholas Johnson -- Synthesis / Philip R. Wakeley, Sarah North and Nicholas Johnson.
- Welfare of cattle 2008SpringerIntroduction: what is animal welfare? -- Health, disease, and productivity -- Stress and physiological indicators of animal welfare -- Animal behaviour -- Acute or short-term challenges to animal welfare -- Housing for adult cattle -- Housing for growing animals -- Feeding and nutrition -- Stockmanship and the interactions between people and cattle -- Conclusions.
- Welfare of sheep 2008Springer
- Wildlife and emerging zoonotic diseases the biology, circumstances, and consequences of cross-species transmission 2007Springer
- Zebrafish : disease models and chemical screens. 3rd ed. 2011ScienceDirectZebrafish models of germ cell tumor / Joanie C. Neumann, Kate Lillard, Vanessa Damoulis, James F. Amatruda -- Dissecting mechanisms of myelinated axon formation using zebrafish / Tim Czopka, David A. Lyons -- In vivo analysis of white adipose tissue in zebrafish / James E.N. Minchin, John F. Rawls -- Study of host-microbe interactions in zebrafish / Kathryn Milligan-Myhre, Jeremy R. Charette, Ryan T. Phennicie, W. Zac Stephens, John F. Rawls, Karen Guillemin, Carol H. Kim -- Hematopoietic stem cell development : using the zebrafish to identify the signaling networks and physical forces regulating hematopoiesis / Wolfram Goessling, Trista E. North -- Zebrafish as a model for hemorrhagic stroke / Matthew G. Butler, Aniket V. Gore, Brant M. Weinstein -- A zebrafish model for VHL and hypoxia signaling / Ellen van Rooijen, Kirankumar Santhakumar, Ive Logister, Emile Voest, Stefan Schulte-Merker, Rachel Giles, Fredericus van Eeden -- Basement membrane diseases in zebrafish / Natália Martins Feitosa, Rebecca Richardson, Wilhelm Bloch, Matthias Hammerschmidt -- Zebrafish provides a novel model for lymphatic vascular research / Terhi Karpanen, Stefan Schulte-Merker -- Not all bones are created equal : using zebrafish and other teleost species in osteogenesis research / Alexander Apschner, Stefan Schulte-Merker, P. Eckhard Witten -- Zebrafish assays of ciliopathies / Norann A. Zaghloul, Nicholas Katsanis -- Infectious disease modeling and innate immune function in zebrafish embryos / Chao Cui, Erica L. Benard, Zakia Kanwal, Oliver W. Stockhammer, Michiel van der Vaart, Anna Zakrzewska, Herman P. Spaink, Annemarie H. Meijer -- Zebrafish as a model for the study of human cancer / Julia Etchin, John P. Kanki, A. Thomas Look -- Generating and analyzing fish models of melanoma / E. Elizabeth Patton, Marie E. Mathers, Manfred Schartl -- Screening pancreatic oncogenes in zebrafish using the Gal14/UAS system / Shu Liu, Steven D. Leach -- Zebrafish models of rhabdomysarcoma / Eleanor Y. Chen, David M. Langenau -- Transplantation in zebrafish / Pulin Li, Richard M. White, Leonard I. Zon -- Disease modeling by gene targeting using microRNAs / C.-C. Lan, I.U.S. Leong, D. Lai, D.R. Love -- Fluorescent imaging of cancer in zebrafish / Myron S. Ignatius, David M. Langenau -- The role of Fanconi anemia/BRCA genes in zebrafish sex determination / Adriana Rodríguez-Marí, John H. Postlethwait -- Chemical screening in zebrafish for novel biological and therapeutic discovery / Justin L. Tan, Leonard I. Zon -- Using the zebrafish photomotor response for psychotropic drug screening / David Kokel, Randall T. Peterson -- Designing zebrafish chemical screens / Randall T. Peterson, Mark C. Fishman.
- Zebrafish : genetics, genomics and informatics. 3rd ed. 2011ScienceDirectPt.1 Forward and reverse genetics : Generating conditional mutations in zebrafish using gene-trap mutagenesis / Lisette A. Maddison, Jianjun Lu, Wenbiao Chen -- Tol2-mediated transgenesis, gene trapping, enhancer trapping, and the Gal4-UAS system / Gembu Abe, Maximilliano L. Suster, Koichi Kawakami -- Engineering zinc finger nucleases for targeted mutagenesis of zebrafish / Jeffry D. Sander, J.-R. Joanna Yeh, Randall T. Peterson, J. Keith Joung -- Retroviral-mediated insertional mutagenesis in zebrafish / Adam Amsterdam, Gaurav Kumar Varshney, Shawn Michael Burgess -- Genetic screens for mutations affecting adult traits and parental-effect genes / Francisco Pelegri, Mary C. Mullins -- High-throughput target-selected gene inactivation in zebrafish / Ross N.W. Kettleborough, Ewart de Bruijn, Freek van Eeden, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Genetic suppressor screens in haploids / Xiaoying Bai, Zhongan Yang, Hong Jiang, Shuo Lin, Leonard I. Zon -- Transgenic zebrafish using transposable elements / Karl J. Clark, Mark D. Urban, Kimberly J. Skuster, Stephen C. Ekker -- Spatiotemporal control of embryonic gene expression using caged morpholinos / Ilya A. Shestopalov, James K. Chen -- Pt.2 Transgenesis : Advanced zebrafish transgenesis with Tol2 and application for Cre/lox recombination experiments / Christian Mosimann, Leonard I. Zion -- Use of phage PhiC31 integrase as a tool for zebrafish genome manipulation / James A. Lister -- Method for somatic cell nuclear transfer in zebrafish / Kannika Siripattarapravat, Jose B. Cibelli -- Pt.3 The zebrafish genome and mapping technologies : Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) panels for rapid positional cloning in zebrafish / Matthew D. Clark, Victor Guryev, Ewart de Bruijn, Isaac J. Nijman, Masazumi Tada, Catherine Wilson, Panos Deloukas, John H. Postlethwait, Edwin Cuppen, Derek L. Stemple -- Molecular cytogenetic methodologies and a BAC probe panel resource for genomic analyses in the zebrafish / Kimberly P. Dobrinski, Kim H. Brown, Jennifer L. Freeman, Charles Lee -- Conserved synteny and the zebrafish genome / Julian M. Catchen, Ingo Braasch, John H. Postlethwait -- The zon laboratory guide to positional cloning in zebrafish / Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Pt.4 Informatics and comparative genomics : Data extraction, transformation, and dissemination through ZFIN / Douglas G. Howe, Ken Frazer, David Fashena, Leyla Ruzicka, Yvonne Bradford, Sridhar Ramachandran, Barbara J. Ruef, Ceri Van Slyke, Amy Singer, Monte Westerfield -- DNA methylation profiling in zebrafish / Shan-Fu Wu, Haiying Zhang, Saher Sue Hammond, Magdalena Potok, David A. Nix, David A. Jones, Bradley R. Cairns -- Chromatin immunoprecipitation in adult zebrafish red cells / Eirini Trompouki, Teresa Venezia Bowman, Anthony DiBiase, Yi Zhou, Leonard I. Zon -- Discerning different in vivo roles of microRNAs by experimental approaches in zebrafish / Luke Pase, Graham J. Lieschke -- Sequencing-based expression profiling in zebrafish / Jin Liang, Gabriel Renaud, Shawn M. Burgess -- Chromatin modification in zebrafish development / Jordi Cayuso Mas, Emily S. Noël, Elke A. Ober -- Pt.5 Infrastructure : Advances in zebrafish husbandry and management / Christian Lawrence -- Aquaculture and husbandry at the Zebrafish International Resource Center / Zoltán M. Varga.
- Zebrafish neurobehavioral protocols 2011Springer ProtocolsVideo-Aided Analysis of Zebrafish Locomotion and Anxiety-Related Behavioral Responses / Jonathan M. Cachat, Peter R. Canavello, Salem I. Elkhayat, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Marco F. Elegante, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, David H. Tien, Anna K. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Allan V. Kalueff -- Videograms: A Method for Repeatable Unbiased Quantitative Behavioral Analysis Without Scoring or Tracking / Russell C. Wyeth, Oliver R. Braubach, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Automated Imaging of Avoidance Behavior in Larval Zebrafish / Ruth M. Colwill, Robbert Creton -- Quantifying Anti-predator Responses to Chemical Alarm Cues / Brian D. Wisenden -- Modified Associative Learning T-Maze Test for Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- Zebrafish Conditioned Place Preference Models of Drug Reinforcement and Relapse to Drug Seeking / Amit Parmar, Miral Parmar, Caroline H. Brennan -- A Simple and Effective Method to Condition Olfactory Behaviors in Groups of Zebrafish / Oliver R. Braubach, Russell C. Wyeth, Andrew Murray, Alan Fine, Roger P. Croll -- Aquatic Light/Dark Plus Maze Novel Environment for Assessing Anxious Versus Exploratory Behavior in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) and Other Small Teleost Fish / Georgianna G. Gould -- A Novel Test Battery to Assess Drug-Induced Changes in Zebrafish Social Behavior / David J. Echevarria, Christine Buske, Christina N. Toms, David J. Jouandot -- Measuring Agonistic Behavior in Zebrafish / Henning Schneider -- Measuring Endocrine (Cortisol) Responses of Zebrafish to Stress / Peter R. Canavello, Jonathan M. Cachat, Esther C. Beeson, Autumn L. Laffoon, Chelsea Grimes, Whitlee A.M. Haymore, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Peter C. Hart, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Sopan Mohnot, Hakima Amri, Allan V. Kalueff -- Phenotyping of Zebrafish Homebase Behaviors in Novelty-Based Tests / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Keith Wong, Nadine Wu, Leah Grossman, Christopher Suciu, Jason Goodspeed, Marco F. Elegante, Brett K. Bartels, Salem I. Elkhayat, David H. Tien, Siddharth Gaikwad, Ferdous Kadri, Kyung Min Chung, Julia Tan, Ashley Denmark, Thomas Gilder, John DiLeo, Katie Chang, Kevin Frank, Eli Utterback, Patrick Viviano, Allan V. Kalueff -- Neurophenotyping of Adult Zebrafish Using the Light/Dark Box Paradigm / Adam Stewart, Caio Maximino, Thiago Marques de Brito, Anderson Manoel Herculano, Amauri Gouveia, Silvio Morato, Jonathan M. Cachat, Siddharth Gaikwad, Marco F. Elegante, Peter C. Hart, Allan V. Kalueff -- Intraperitoneal Injection as a Method of Psychotropic Drug Delivery in Adult Zebrafish / Adam Stewart, Jonathan M. Cachat, Christopher Suciu, Peter C. Hart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Eli Utterback, John DiLeo, Allan V. Kalueff -- Assessing the Maximum Predictive Validity for Neuropharmacological Anxiety Screening Assays Using Zebrafish / Amanda Linker, Adam Stewart, Siddharth Gaikwad, Jonathan M. Cachat, Marco F. Elegante, Allan V. Kalueff, Jason E. Warnick -- Deconstructing Adult Zebrafish Behavior with Swim Trace Visualizations / Jonathan M. Cachat, Adam Stewart, Eli Utterback, Evan Kyzar, Peter C. Hart, Dillon Carlos, Siddharth Gaikwad, Molly Hook, Kathryn Rhymes, Allan V. Kalueff.
- Zebrafish. Cellular and developmental biology. Part A. 3rd ed. 2010ScienceDirectPart I. Cellular Biology -- Chapter 1. Analyzing Retinal Axon Guidance in Zebrafish / Fabienne E. Poulain, John A. Gaynes, Cornelia Stacher Hörndli, Mei-Yee Law, Chi-Bin Chien -- Chapter 2. Imaging Blood Vessels in the Zebrafish / Makoto Kamei, Sumio Isogai, Weijun Pan, Brant M. Weinstein -- Chapter 3. Medaka Haploid Embryonic Stem Cells / Yunhan Hong -- Part II. Developmental and Neural Biology -- Chapter 4. Neurogenesis / Prisca Chapouton, Leanne Godinho -- Chapter 5. Studying Peripheral Sympathetic Nervous System Development and Neuroblastoma in Zebrafish / Rodney A. Stewart, Jeong-Soo Lee, Martina Lachnit, A. Thomas Look, John P. Kanki, Paul D. Henion -- Chapter 6. Analysis of the Retina in the Zebrafish Model / Andrei Avanesov, Jarema Malicki -- Chapter 7. Photoreceptor Structure and Development: Analyses using GFP Transgenes / Brian D. Perkins, James M. Fadool -- Chapter 8. Physiological Recordings from Zebrafish Lateral-Line Hair Cells and Afferent Neurons / Josef G. Trapani, Teresa Nicolson -- Chapter 9. Zebrafish Kidney Development / Iain A. Drummond, Alan J. Davidson -- Chapter 10. Molecular Regulation of Pancreas Development in Zebrafish / Robin A. Kimmel, Dirk Meyer -- Chapter 11. Monitoring Sleep and Arousal in Zebrafish / Jason Rihel, David A. Prober, Alexander F. Schier -- Chapter 12. Use of Flatbed Transparency Scanners in Zebrafish Research: Versatile and Economical Adjuncts to Traditional Imaging Tools for the Danio rerio Laboratory / Charles A. Lessman, Michael R. Taylor, Wilda Orisme, Ethan A. Carver.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.