Books by Subject
- 100 cases in surgery. Second edition [2nd ed.] — Emerging technologies in surgery (108)
- Endobronchial ultrasound — Minimally invasive surgery of the liver (108)
- Minimally invasive surgery of the lumbar spine — SAGES manual of strategic decision making (108)
- SAGES manual on the Fundamental Use of Surgical Energy (FUSE) — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations. 9th ed. (106)
SurgeryAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Minimally invasive surgery of the lumbar spine 2014, SpringerMinimally invasive procedures are increasingly utilized and are replacing open surgery to reduce scarring and pain, enhance patient recovery, and minimize cost. This guide provides step-by-step guidance, expert instruction, and detailed illustration of the most recent minimally invasive orthopedic spine procedures. With a variety of chapters covering critical developments in the field including the utilization of biologic materials, image-guided surgery, and bone fusion, this guide delves into discussions of indications, methods for preoperative planning, complication avoidance strategies.
- Minimally invasive surgical oncology 2011, Springer
- Minimally invasive thoracic and cardiac surgery 2012, Springer
- Minimally invasive thyroidectomy 2012, Springer
- Mitral valve surgery 2011, SpringerSurgical anatomy of the mitral and tricuspid valve -- Pathology and classification of mitral valve disease -- Chronic mitral regurgitation -- Chronic ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Asymptomatic mitral valve regurgitation: watchful wait or early repair?: review of the current evidence -- Mitral valve prosthesis insertion with preservation of the sub-valvar apparatus -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the respect rather than resect approach -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the edge-to-edge technique -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve -- Ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery -- Mitral stenosis -- Atrial fibrillation: non-surgical management -- Ablation of atrial fibrillation with cardiac surgery -- Tricuspid regurgitation: natural history, assessment, and intervention.
- Modern hip resurfacing 2009, SpringerDevelopment perspectives / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Materials and metallurgy / Tim J. Band -- Machining processes / Roger W.F. Ashton -- Hip joint tribology / Amir Kamali -- Corrosion and its contribution to metal release / Joseph Daniel and Amir Kamali -- Retrieval analysis / Tim J. Band, Roger W.F. Ashton, and Amir Kamali -- Cementing technique in Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Stephen McMahon and Gabrielle Hawdon -- Migration studies / Arne Lundberg and Raed Itayem -- Vascularity of the femoral head in hip resurfacing / Stephen McMahon and Gabrielle Hawdon -- Femoral head blood supply studies / Nobuhiko Sugano, Takashi Nishii, and Takehito Hananouchi -- Acetabular bone conservation / Joseph Daniel, Hena Ziaee, and Derek J.W. McMinn -- Femoral DEXA studies in hip arthroplasty / Nobuhiko Sugano -- Metal ions / Joseph Daniel and Hena Ziaee -- Patient selection and timing of operation / Joseph Daniel, Chandra Pradhan, and Hena Ziaee -- Anesthesia, pain control, and thromboprophylaxis / Jonathan W. Freeman --Anesthesia with special emphasis on pain control / Dennis R. Kerr and Lawrence Kohan -- Templating for the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing from conventional X-rays / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Computer templating of hip resurfacing arthroplasty / James Slover, Erik Wetter, and Henrik Malchau -- Partient positioning and exposure / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Acetabular preparation and insertion of the standard Birmingham Hip Resurfacing cup / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Acetabular preparation and insertion of the dysplasia Birmingham Hip Resurfacing cup / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Implantation of the femoral component of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Birmingham mid-head resection prosthesis and its implantation / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Guides, jigs, and navigation-assisted Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Management of complex anatomy / Joseph Daniel ... [et al.] -- Outcomes and standards for hip resurfacing / Callum W. McBryde and Paul B. Pynsent -- Results of Birmingham Hip Resurfacing in different diagnoses / Joseph Daniel ... [et al.] -- Complications and revisions of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Chandra Pradhan, Joseph Daniel, and Hena Ziaee -- Rehabilitation after the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Anne Hands, Hena Ziaee, and Chandra Pradhan -- Recovery and rehabilitation / Lawrence Kohan and Dennis R. Kerr -- Final thoughts / Derek J.W. McMinn and James W. Pritchett.
- Modified inferior turbinoplasty 2012, Springer
- Mohs micrographic surgery 2012, SpringerAn Introduction to Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Indications for Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Preoperative Evaluation --Mohs Micrographic Surgery Operative Room Setup --Anesthetic Considerations: Local Versus Regional --Cutaneous Anatomy in Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Mohs Surgery: Fixed Tissue Technique --Fresh Tissue Technique --Special Considerations for Mohs Micrographic Surgery in Organ Transplant Recipients --Mohs Micrographic Surgery in Ethnic Skin --Histopathology Laboratory Setup and Necessary Instrumentation --Tissue Transport and Initial Processing Cryostat Preparation of Slides --Histopathologic Interpretation of Mohs Slides --Tissue Specimen Documentation, Record Keeping, and Sample Storage --Immunostains --Basal Cell Carcinoma --Squamous Cell Carcinoma --Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the Treatment of Cutaneous Melanoma --Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans --Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma --Atypical Fibroxanthoma --Extramammary Paget Disease --Leiomyosarcoma --Merkel Cell Carcinoma --Selected Sweat Gland Carcinomas --Sebaceous Carcinoma --Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the Eyelid --Mohs Surgery for Periungual and Subungual Skin Cancer --Genitalia --Deep Structures of the Head and Neck --Complications of Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Eyelid Reconstruction After Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Flaps --Skin Grafting --Side to Side Closure After Mohs Surgery --Prosthetic Rehabilitation --Combination Therapy for the Nonsurgical Treatment of Skin Cancers: Latest Research at Mount Sinai --Training and Regulation in Mohs Surgery --Establishing a Mohs Practice --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: South America --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: Europe --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: East Asia --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: Australia and New Zealand --Information for Patients and Safety Considerations --Ethical Issues Related to Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery --Medicolegal Issues Regarding Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Psychological Issues Regarding Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Molecular surgical pathology 2013, SpringerMolecular Pathology of Colorectal Cancer / Fred T. Bosman -- Molecular Pathology of Pancreatic Cancer / Laura D. Wood, N. Volkan Adsay and Ralph H. Hruban -- Molecular Pathology of Liver Tumors / Thomas Longerich, Kai Breuhahn and Peter Schirmacher -- Molecular Pathology of Gallbladder Cancer / Juan Carlos Roa and N. Volkan Adsay -- Molecular Pathology of Lung Cancers / Lynette M. Sholl and Neal I. Lindeman -- Molecular Pathology of Breast Cancer / Alejandro Ariel Gru and Donald Craig Allred -- Molecular Pathology of Ovarian Cancer / Kruti P. Maniar, Ie-Ming Shih and Robert J. Kurman -- Molecular Pathology of Endometrial Cancer / Xavier Matias-Guiu and Jaime Prat -- Molecular Pathology of Kidney Tumors / Sean R. Williamson, John N. Eble and Liang Cheng -- Molecular Pathology of Prostate Cancer / Bora Gurel, Riley E. Alexander, Liang Cheng and Angelo M. De Marzo -- Molecular Pathology of Urinary Bladder Cancer / George J. Netto and Liang Cheng -- Molecular Pathology of Testicular Cancer / Katharina Biermann and Leendert H. J. Looijenga -- Molecular Pathology of Cutaneous Melanoma and Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer / Andrea Saggini and Boris Bastian -- Molecular Pathology of Head and Neck Cancer / Audrey P. Calzada, Maie A. St. John, Elliot Abemayor and David T. W. Wong -- Molecular Pathology of Soft Tissue and Bone Tumors / Neal I. Lindeman and Paola Dal Cin -- Molecular Pathology of the Central Nervous System / Brent T. Harris and Eyas M. Hattab -- Molecular Pathology of Endocrine Cancer / Ricardo V. Lloyd, Long Jin, Darya Buehler, Heather Hardin and Weihua Shan.
- Navigational surgery of the facial skeleton 2007, Springer
- Neuroendovascular surgery 2005, KargerCurrent and future management strategies for intracranial aneurysms and carotid artery stenosis / E.M. Deshaies, A.S. Boulos -- The use of stents in the management of neurovascular disease: a historical and present status review / M.B. Horowitz, P.D. Purdy -- Carotid angioplasty with stenting and carotid endarterectomy: both are here to stay / R.A. Hanel ... [et al.] -- Endovascular treatment of acute ischemic embolic stroke / C.C. Ionita ... [et al.] -- Intracranial stenting / M.R. Harrigan ... [et al.] -- Angioplasty for repair of intracranial arterial stenosis / A.J. Ringer -- Endovascular therapy for intracranial aneurysms: a historical and present perspective / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] --Endovascular management of wide-necked aneurysms / M. Horowitz, E.I. Levy -- Liquid embolic agents in the treatment of intracranial arteriovenous malformations / J.U. Howington ... [et al.] -- Management of arteriovenous malformations using liquid agents / B.M. Ozgur, D.I. Levy -- Treatment of dural arteriovenous fistulas / L. Feng, P.M. Meyers, R.T. Higashida -- Tumor embolization / E.I. Levy ... [et al.] -- Acute and chronic venous sinus thrombosis / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] -- Vein of galen aneurysms: a review and current perspective / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] -- Petrosal sinus sampling for Cushing's disease / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.].
- Neurosurgery 2010, Springer
- New solutions for the heart 2011, SpringerThe changing population: the surgeon's challenge -- Fundamentals of the past: cardioplegia: the first period revisited -- Sites of injury: myocyte -- Sites of injury: the endothelium -- Intraoperative protection of the myocardium: effects of age and gender -- Protection of the right heart -- Protection of the failing heart -- Protection during heart transplantation -- The endothelium as target for interventions -- Vascular effects of cardioplegic arrest and cardiopulmonary bypass -- Oxygen radical scavengers -- New approaches to cardioplegia: alternatives to hyperkalemia -- Myocardial protection via the coronary venous route -- Donor heart preservation by continuous perfusion -- Visualization of cardioplegia delivery.
- New techniques in genital prolapse surgery 2011, Springer
- New technologies in surgical oncology 2010, Springer
- Nipple sparing mastectomy 2013, SpringerThis book describes in detail three different techniques for minimally invasive video-assisted breast surgery: nipple-sparing mastectomy with a hand-held external retractor, with a single-port device, and with robotic assistance. All three techniques can be employed for radical treatment of breast cancer or for risk reduction surgery, and the last two are brand new. The techniques are clearly explained with the aid of numerous high-quality illustrations. All surgical stages are covered in detail, and helpful information is provided on key aspects of surgical anatomy, diagnostic workup, instrumentation, and postoperative management. Nipple Sparing Mastectomy is the first manual to cover these techniques, which are likely to become standard in the field of oncological breast surgery. It will be invaluable for breast surgeons who are skilled in nipple-sparing mastectomy and oncoplastic techniques or are working in breast units that offer genetic counseling to high-risk patients.
- Nonsurgical peri-orbital rejuvenation 2014, SpringerThis book offers surgeons the most up-to-date information related to non-surgical techniques specific to periorbital rejuvenation. This easy-to-use reference guide is for ophthalmologists, oculoplastic surgeons, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, maxillofacial and plastic surgery residents, as well as ENT facial plastic fellows. Complete with videos of specific techniques to better inform surgeons about these evolving procedures, Nonsurgical Peri-orbital Rejuvenation teaches the reader how to measure predictable outcomes when deciding to approach the periorbital area.
- Nursing Care of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Patient is a detailed reference for nurses and other health care providers who care for children with neurosurgical problems. The explanations of pathophysiology, anatomy, radiodiagnostic testing, and treatment options for each neurosurgical diagnosis will help to clarify the rationale behind the nursing care. Descriptions of presenting symptoms, history and findings on neurological examination will help nurses understand the neurological disorder and identify problems. Each chapter includes case studies, impact on families, patient and family education, and practice pearls. Staff and student nurses working in clinics, critical care units, pediatric units, operating rooms, post-anesthesia care units, emergency departments, and radiology departments will benefit from the information presented. Although this book is written for nurses, medical students and neurosurgery residents will also find it helpful.
- Oculoplastics and orbit. Aesthetic and functional oculofacial plastic problem-solving in the 21st century 2010, Springer
- On bypass 2008, Springer
- Oncologic breast surgery 2014, SpringerThis book presents the most recent developments in oncologic breast surgery and takes full account of diagnostic, pathologic, and radiologic inputs. It is divided into three parts, the first of which discusses the premises underlying the modern surgical approach to breast cancer. The second part is devoted to what might be termed the conservative program, i.e., breast conservation and oncoplastic surgery, conservative mastectomy, and sentinel node biopsy and axillary dissection. The final part of the book covers different forms of surgery and other treatments in particular settings. Topics include plastic and reconstructive surgery, DCIS surgery, radio-guided surgery, adjuvant systemic therapy, intraoperative radiotherapy, and the role of surgery in locally advanced and metastatic disease. The detailed descriptions of techniques are accompanied by numerous high-quality illustrations. This book will be of value to both experienced practitioners and surgical trainees. .
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery 2013, SpringerPart I. Basic principles for oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery -- Part II. Partial breast reconstruction -- Part III. Breast reconstruction after mastectomy -- Part IV. Managment of complications -- Part V. Refinements after breast reconstruction -- Part VI. Breast reconstruction in special populations -- Part VII. Other special considerations -- Index.
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer 2009, Springer
- Oncoplastic breast surgery 2010, Springer1. General Surgery -- Surgical Anatomy / Elisabeth Würinger -- Breast Cancer Surgery: Standard Principles / Florian Fitzal -- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery / Peter Schrenk -- 2. Oncoplastic Surgery (OPS) -- OPS and Breast Conserving Surgery (BSC) / Peter Schrenk, Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay, Florian Fitzal, Andrea Grisotti and Donato Casella, et al. -- OPS and Mastectomy / Grant W. Carlson, Francesca De Lorenzi, Mario Rietjens, Andrea Manconi and Daniela Hoch, et al. -- Special Considerations / Florian Fitzal, Rupert Koller, Stefan Gärner, Elisabeth Grafinger-Witt and Mario Rietjens, et al.
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic hepatic transection 2012, Springer
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative dictations in orthopedic surgery 2013, SpringerOperative Dictations in Orthopedic Surgery is a valuable resource for teaching orthopedic surgical trainees and practicing orthopedic surgeons how to document their operative procedures. The book includes the majority of the commonly performed orthopedic procedures. For each procedure, a list of common indications is given, covering 95% of the situations in which particular procedures will be used, as well as a list of essential steps. This is then followed by a list intended to prompt the surgeon for particular details to note and dictate within the template, a list of possible complications that are typically associated with a particular surgical procedure, and templates of operative dictation that allow the surgeon to individualize their dictations. Ample space is also provided to allow each surgeon to add notes. Concise and easy to use, Operative Dictations in Orthopedic Surgery is a unique tool for orthopedics surgical residents and residents in practice that better prepares them to participate actively and learn as much as possible in the operating room.
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 3rd ed. 2013, Springer
- Operative surgery manual 2003, MD Consult
- Traditional postoperative management and fast-track care pathways -- Development of laparoscopic colorectal surgery -- Instrumentation and setup -- Key operative steps -- Operative procedures. Segmental colectomy ; Rectal surgery ; Total colectomy ; Stoma formation -- Dealing with complications and other technical tricks -- Other useful techniques.
- Orthopedic traumatology 2013, SpringerEvidence-based medicine is the future of orthopedic surgery. The escalating costs of medical care drive the need for physicians to base clinical decisions on data in order to provide optimal care to every patient. Orthopedic Traumatology: An Evidence-Based Approach provides readers a model for evidence-based decision making in orthopedic trauma. Renowned orthopedic trauma surgeons describe interesting clinical scenarios, give expert opinions on management, and include relevant imaging to create a complete picture of each fascinating case. Useful for residents and practicing physicians alike, Orthopedic Traumatology is a unique guide to orthopedic trauma and evidence-based medicine.
- Palliative surgery 2014, SpringerPalliative surgery can greatly contribute to improving symptom control and quality of life for terminal cancer patients. Owing to the advanced stage of the disease, however, this type of surgery is also associated with significant morbidity and mortality. It is therefore important for surgeons to have a sound understanding of the medical and scientific background underlying treatment decisions in palliative surgery, a foundation that this book provides. The opening chapters examine the relationship between palliative medicine and palliative surgery and address general issues including pain management and anesthesiological considerations. The role of palliative surgery in a wide range of disease settings is then thoroughly explored, including detailed information on surgical techniques and their indications and outcomes. This book will be an invaluable resource for all who wish to learn more about the emerging role of palliative surgery.
- Parathyroid glands 2013, SpringerEmbryonic development and anatomic and histological structure of the parathyroid glands -- Preoperative imaging of the parathyroid glands -- Intraoperative imaging of the parathyroid glands -- Image-Guided minimally invasive modalities in surgical treatment of parathyroid diseases.
- Passing the general surgery oral board exam. 2nd ed. 2014, SpringerEdited by Dr. Marc Neff, Passing the General Surgery Oral Board Exam, Second Edition helps candidates prepare for the General Surgery Oral Board Exam in a different way than other review books. In addition to covering concepts frequently addressed on the test, the review also alerts you to 'common curveballs' and 'strikeouts'- the unexpected problems or seemingly benign actions (or inactions) that could result in a missed diagnosis or misdiagnosis, and thus result in failure to pass the exam. Fully updated and expanded to reflect the many changes in standards of care, this unique study guide is the first to expose the potential traps and pitfalls of the exam by providing examples of how the questions may be asked and what not to say in response.
- Pathology and surgery around the vertebral artery 2011, SpringerThis is the first comprehensive book about surgery on and around the vertebral artery all along its cervical and intracranial course. This vessel has been considered for long as out of surgical reach leaving many different pathologies not or incompletely treated. The surgical exposure and control of the vertebral artery not only permit to treat lesions of the vertebral artery wall or developed in contact to it but also to improve the access to the intervertebral foramen (tumors, osteophytes), to the anterior aspect of the spinal cord (tumors, spondylotic spurs), to the foramen magnum and to the jugular foramen. This book written by leading experts includes all aspects of vertebral artery surgery from anatomy to imaging, surgical techniques and pathologies; it is illustrated by many figures especially operative views and schematic drawings so that the beginner as well as the experienced surgeon find useful information. One of the editors of this book (B. GEORGE) was recently awarded the Olivecrona award for his work on the surgery of the vertebral artery.
- Patient preparation for bariatric surgery 2014, Springer"Patient Preparation for Bariatric Surgery provides a comprehensive and state of the art review of all aspects of the patient preparation process, The text reviews current literature and controversies involving sources of referrals and the difficulties encountered by primary care physicians in managing patients with extreme obesity. Strategies for addressing this problem and integrating primary care physicians in comprehensive obesity programs are presented. The text also reviews current indications for surgery and the current patient access limitations that have resulted in the need for revised surgical indications based more on medical need than mere extent of obesity. Written by an authority in the field, Patient Preparation for Bariatric Surgery is a valuable resource for bariatric surgeons, bariatric physicians and all allied health personnel who manage patients with extreme obesity and will assist in the advancement of this area of surgery as well as stimulate new discovery."--Publisher's website.
- Pediatric airway surgery 2011, Springer
- Pediatric airway surgery 2012, KargerFor the first time the editors of this volume have brought together text, illustrations and high-definition videos to create an expert video atlas in the field of pediatric airway surgery. The publication which includes the book and free online access to the videos provides a detailed review of the pros and cons and clinical pearls involved in various modes of pediatric airway surgery. Discussed are all the main open airway surgeries including laryngotracheal reconstruction, cricotracheal resection, tracheal resection and re-anastomosis, and slide tracheoplasty. Further covered is a range of endoscopic procedures such as endoscopic repair of laryngeal clefts and endoscopic treatment of vocal fold immobility.The high-definition videos with audio overlay and the text complement provide an excellent detailed instruction manual for surgeons willing to carry out these operations. This publication is designed for all levels, from medical student through residency and fellowship as well as the pediatric otolaryngologist or pediatric surgeon preparing for pediatric airway surgery.
- Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Intensive Care provides a consistent and comprehensive approach to multiple congenital and acquired cardiac pathologies pre, peri and postoperatively, with the use of algorhythms, guidelines and current research issues. Included with this book are interactive videos with the most common interventions, online access to practical learning activities, and to the comprehensive Aristotle score and database. This reference work satisfies the need for a universal and practical review of management of critically ill children and adults with congenital heart disease, based upon taskforce decisions and the cumulative experience of the world leaders in the field.
- Pediatric robotic urology 2009, Springer
- Pediatric surgery 2006, Springer
- Pediatric surgery 2009, Springer
- Pediatric surgery 2014, SpringerFluids and Electrolytes -- Nutrition -- Pediatric Anesthesiology -- Procedural Sedation -- Postoperative Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care -- Disorders of Clotting -- Epidemiology of Trauma -- Injury Prevention and Safety -- Non-accidental Trauma -- Initial Trauma Assessment -- Pathophysiology of Brain Injury -- Algorithm of Treatment for Head Trauma -- Thoracic Trauma -- Abdominal Trauma -- Traumatic Spinal Injury in Children -- Burns -- Pelvic Fractures -- Common Pediatric Fractures -- Necrotizing Enterocolitis -- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia -- Esophageal Atresia and Tracheoesophageal Fistula -- Pyloric Stenosis -- Duodenal Atresia -- Intestinal Atresia -- Hirschsprung's Disease -- Malrotation -- Gastroschisis -- Omphalocele -- Imperforate Anus and Cloaca -- Congenital Lung Malformations -- Meconium Plug Syndrome and Meconium Ileus -- Hypospadias -- Disorders of Sexual Differentiation -- Biliary Atresia -- Inguinal Hernia/Hydrocele -- Umbilical Hernia -- Intussusception -- Foreign Body Ingestion and Aspiration -- Branchial Cleft Remnants -- Choledochal Cyst -- Thyroglossal Duct Cyst -- Renal Duplication Anomalies -- Cryptorchidism -- Vesicoureteral Reflux -- Megaureter -- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction -- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease -- Gastrointestinal Bleeding -- Vascular Rings and Slings -- Lymphadenopathy -- Appendicitis -- Hereditary Spherocytosis -- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura -- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura -- Sickle Cell Anemia -- Gynecomastia -- Pectus Deformity -- Imperforate Hymen -- Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes -- Thyroid Nodules -- Breast Nodules -- Adrenal Tumors -- Pancreatitis -- Gallbladder Disease -- Varicocele -- Acute Scrotum -- Pediatric Urolithiasis -- Wilms' Tumor -- Neuroblastoma -- Hepatoblastoma -- Leukemia -- Rhabdomyosarcoma -- Parenteral Access -- Enteral Access -- Chest Tube -- Scoliosis Exposure -- Hydrocephalus: Ventricular Shunts and Endoscopy -- Circumcision -- Patent Ductus Arteriosus Ligation -- Tracheostomy -- Note Templates -- Common Medications -- Vaccination Schedule -- Developmental Milestones.
- Pediatric surgery 2014, SpringerWritten by internationally acclaimed specialists, Pediatric Surgery provides pertinent and concise procedure descriptions spanning benign and malignant problems and minimally invasive procedures. Complications are reviewed when appropriate for the organ system and problem, creating a book that is both comprehensive and accessible. Stages of operative approaches with relevant technical considerations are outlined in an easily understandable manner. Forming part of the series, Surgery: Complications, Risks and Consequences, this volume Pediatric Surgery provides a valuable resource for all general surgeons and residents in training. Other healthcare providers will also find this a useful resource.
- Pediatric surgery.. 7th ed. / 2012, ScienceDirectV.1. Pages 1-768 -- v.2. pages 769-1738.
- Pediatric surgical diseases 2009, Springer
- Pediatric thoracic surgery 2013, SpringerThe past two decades have witnessed a technological revolution in surgery, leading to the widespread application of minimally invasive techniques. Such techniques have had a profound impact on the diagnosis and therapy of thoracic disorders, including in the pediatric age group. This book is intended as a practical guide to the current approaches in pediatric thoracic surgery. Up-to-date information is provided on the surgical techniques employed for diagnosis and therapy in a wide range of congenital and acquired thoracic pathologies from the prenatal age to adolescence. Among the disorders considered in detail are cystic malformations of the lung, chest wall deformities, diaphragmatic hernias, esophageal anomalies, mediastinal tumors, laryngeal anomalies, and thoracic infections. The authors are distinguished experts in the field from across the world. Pediatric Thoracic Surgery will be of value not only for pediatric thoracic surgeons but also for adult thoracic surgeons, pediatric anesthetists, and pediatric respiratory physicians.
- Pediatric thoracic surgery 2009, Springer
- Penetrating trauma 2012, SpringerPart 1: Prehospital care, diagnostic tools and resuscitation strategies -- Part 2: Surgical strategies in Penetrating Trauma to Head, Face, and Neck -- Part 3: Surgical Strategies in Penetrating Trauma to the Chest -- Part 4: Surgical Strategies in Penetrating Trauma to the Abdomen and Pelvis -- Part 5: Surgical strategies in Penetrating Trauma and Orthopedic Injuries -- Part 6: Peripheral Arterial Injuries -- Part 7: Other topics.
- Percutaneous treatment of left side cardiac valves 2010, SpringerPercutaneous aortic valve replacement and percutaneous mitral valve repair are emerging alternatives for high-risk patients with severe valve disease. Interventional cardiologists are faced with the challenge represented by this complex procedure. This practical guide specifically deals with a comprehensive knowledge of the techniques and approach to percutaneous treatment of left side cardiac valve disease and discusses the potential complications and expected or potential morbidity from the procedure.
- Percutaneous tumor ablation in medical radiology 2008, Springer
- Perioperative and critical care medicine 2006, Springer
- Perioperative medicine 2011, SpringerRole of the Medical Consultant -- Preoperative Testing -- Perioperative Medication Management -- Perioperative Management of Anticoagulation -- Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis -- Prevention of Infective Endocarditis (Bacterial Endocarditis Prophylaxis) -- Surgical Site Infection Prophylaxis -- Anesthesiology for the Nonanesthesiologist -- Abdominal Surgery -- Thoracic Surgery -- Vascular Surgery -- Orthopedic Surgery -- Neurosurgery -- Gynecologic Surgery -- Urologic Surgery -- Bariatric Surgery -- Ophthalmic Surgery -- Otolaryngologic Procedures -- Electroconvulsive Therapy -- Cardiac Disease -- Pulmonary Disease -- Endocrine Disease -- Hematologic Disease -- Cancer -- HIV -- Chronic Kidney Disease -- GI Disease -- Rheumatic Disease -- Neurological Disease -- Psychiatric Conditions -- Substance Abuse -- The Pregnant Surgical Patient -- Postoperative Fever -- Postoperative Hypertension/Hypotension -- Postoperative Arrhythmias -- Perioperative Chest Pain/Dyspnea -- Postoperative Pulmonary Complications -- Postoperative Venous Thromboembolism (DVT and PE) -- Postoperative Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid/Base Disorders -- Postoperative Renal Failure -- Anemia and Bleeding -- Postoperative Jaundice -- Postoperative Stroke and Seizures -- Postoperative Delirium -- Pain Management.
- Perioperative medicine consult handbook 2013, SpringerPatients with a wide range of medical conditions undergo surgeries of varying levels of risk, and the evolving field of consult medicine aims to address the needs of these patients whether pre- or post-surgery. Creating a differential diagnosis, weighing risks and benefits, providing timely treatment--these skills are equally applicable to the internist whether he or she is in an office or in a perioperative setting. The Perioperative Medicine Consult Handbook provides useful information, advice and guidelines based on a combination of clinical experience and evidence-based medicine. It covers topics in many major clinical areas (anesthesiology, cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, endocrinology, and many others ) and puts critical surgery information at a consult physician's fingertips. This book was originally created by the Medicine Consult Service team at the University of Washington Medical Center and has already gained traction as a handy resource in the field. Now fully updated and expanded with new topics (including substance abuse and obesity), this quick reference is sure to be indispensible for residents and consult physicians alike.
- Perioperative transfusion medicine. 2nd ed. 2006, OvidA history of transfusion / Bruce Spiess and Richard K. Spence -- The contemporary economics of transfusion / Timothy J. Hannon and Kathy Paulson Gjerde -- Blood supplies now and in the future / Mike Fitzpatrick -- Medical ethics, transfusion and the standard of practice / Kenneth Kipnis -- Oxygen transport monitoring: the basis for developing transfusion triggers / Kevin Ward and Ivo Torres Filho -- Physiology of anemia and red blood cell transfusion / Howard Corwin and Paul C. Høbert -- Physiology of hemostasis / Wayne L. Chandler -- Platelet physiology: cellular and protein interactions / Christine S. Rinder -- Iron metabolism and erythopoiesis / Kenneth R. Bridges -- New concepts in oxygen transport / Aryeh Shander, Tanuja S. Rijhwani, and Carmine Gianatiempo -- Infectious risks of transfusion / Eberhard W. Fiebig and Michael P. Busch --Immunomodulation by transfusion / Neil Blumberg and Joanna M. Heal -- Serious acute transfusion reactions / Ira A. Shulman and Aryeh Shander -- A surgeon's guide to blood banking and transfusion medicine / Kimberly W. Sanford and Susan D. Roseff -- Blood storage / Ian Chin-Yee and Richard K. Spence -- Quality control and hospital blood utilization / Kathy Walsh-Kaminsky -- Preoperative autologous donation / F. Mercuriali, G. Inghilleri, and Richard K. Spence -- Erythropoetin therapy / Lawrence T. Goodnough -- Hemoglobin based oxygen carriers / Gregory M.T. Hare and C. David Mazer -- Perfluorocarbon emulsions: artificial gas transport media / Bruce D. Spiess -- Initial resuscitation of the hemorrhaging patient / Richard P. Dutton -- Transfusion and coagulation therapy in trauma and burns / James K. Wright, Harriet W. Hopf, and Lewis J. Kaplan --Acute gastrointestinal bleeding and transfusion management / Richard Peterson, Patricia Parce, and Richard K. Spence -- Coagulation in trauma: dilution and massive transfusion / Richard K. Spence and Anthony Martinez -- Coagulation product use in the perioperative period / Richard K. Spence and Aryeh Shander -- Coagulation monitoring in the perioperative period / Linda Shore-Lesserson and Bruce D. Spiess -- Surgery in patients with acquired platelet and clotting deficiencies / Richard K. Spence and Andrew Green -- Surgery in patients with congenital clotting deficiencies / Richard K. Spence and Andrew Green -- Perioperative implications of anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy / Jeffrey A. Green -- Pharmacological approaches to prevent or decrease bleeding in surgical patients / Jerrold H. Levy -- Fibrin glue and platelet gel / Bruce Searles and Cody Trowbridge --Anesthesia techniques in blood conservation / Aryeh Shander and Tanuja Rijhwani -- Perioperative red cell salvage and autotransfusion / Jonathan H. Waters -- Intraoperative acute nomovolemic hemodilution / Aryeh Shander and Tanuja S. Rijhwani -- Hypothermia and hemorrhage / Richard P. Dutton -- Surgery in patients with red cell disorders: sickle hemoglobinopathies, polycythemia, and autoimmune hemolytic anemia / Imoigele P. Aisiku -- Surgery in the Jehovah's Witness / Richard K. Spence ... [et al.] -- Coagulation, transfusion, and cardiac surgery / Simon S. Body and David S. Morse -- Blood loss and transfusion alternatives in vascular surgery / Richard K. Spence -- Solid organ transplantation / Nicolas Jabbour, S. Ram Kumar, and Singh Gagandeep -- Blood use in orthopedic surgery / E. Michael Keating and John B. Meding --Blood management in obstetrics and gynecology / Arnold J. Friedman -- Hemorrhage in pediatric patients / Thomas V. Whalen -- Transfusion in oncologic surgery / Patricia A. Ford and Jason Mastoris -- Transfusion and coagulation dysfunction in neurosurgery / Robert S. Graham and J. Chris Zacko -- Transfusion and outcome / Bruce D. Spiess, Richard K. Spence, and Aryeh Shander -- The transfusion decision / Bruce D. Spiess, Richard B. Counts, and Steven A. Gould -- Undertransfusion / Richard K. Spence and Aryeh Shander -- A philosophy of blood management / Aryeh Shander, Richard K. Spence, and Bruce D. Spiess.
- Peripheral, head and neck surgery 2014, SpringerDiagnostic Biopsy Procedures -- Cutaneous Surgery -- Hand Surgery -- Foot Surgery -- Hernia Surgery -- Head and Neck Surgery.
- Phlebology, vein surgery and ultrasonography 2014, Springer
- Plastic and hand surgery in clinical practice 2009, Springer
- Portable surgical mentor 2006, SpringerPart 1. The Transition -- Attire -- The Little Black Book -- Communications -- Surgery Suite Etiquette -- The Clinics -- Rounds -- Difficult People -- Documentation -- Presentations -- The Mortality and Morbidity Conference -- The 80-Hour Week -- The Boards -- The Interview -- Medical - Legal -- HIPAA -- Assorted Affairs -- Part 2. The Transition -- The Mentor's Wrap-Up.
- Positioning techniques in surgical applications 2006, Springer
- Posterior intrahepatic approach in liver surgery 2013, SpringerThe objective of The Posterior Intrahepatic Approach in Liver Surgery is to describe techniques, as the more routine application today of split liver, living donor transplantation has continued to teach us more about the anatomy of the liver and its applications. Furthermore, laparoscopic surgery in general has grown space and it is important to show the application of the posterior approach in laparoscopic liver surgery as well.
- Practical carotid artery stenting 2009, Springer
- Practical guide to the Eustachian tube 2014, SpringerThis book, written by international experts, is a detailed guide to the Eustachian tube, with emphasis on those aspects of most relevance to the practitioner. The opening chapters document the clinical anatomy and provide essential information on physiology, with explanation of the new model of tubal mechanics and the use of Eustachian tube function tests. Diagnosis and therapy for the patulous Eustachian tube are then discussed, placing special emphasis on a novel conservative treatment regimen that has proven to be a breakthrough for patients with this clinical syndrome. A further extensive chapter examines overall function of the Eustachian tube, primarily from the middle ear surgeons viewpoint. Tuboplasty procedures, including laser tuboplasty, and tympanoplasty are described, and the implications of different middle ear pathologies for surgical treatment are explained. Conservative treatment of Eustachian tube obstruction and hearing aids for the nonaerated middle ear are also discussed. The previously unpublished treatment methods that are described in this book will be invaluable in ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes.
- Practice of surgical pathology 2008, Springer
- Principles and practice of geriatric surgery. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Principles and practice of pediatric surgery 2005, OvidSect I. Basic considerations -- Part A. Scientific principles -- Part B. Trauma -- Part C. Oncology -- Part D. Transplantation -- Sect. II. Surgical practice -- Part A. Head and neck -- Part B. Thorax -- Part C. Abdomen and abdominal wall defects -- Part D. Intestine -- Part E. Colon -- Part F. Liver, biliary Tract, and pancreas -- Part G. Spleen -- Part H. Urinary and genital systems -- Part I. Vascular system -- Part J. Musculoskeletal system -- Part K. Skin and soft tissue -- Part L. Central nervous system / Herbert Edgar Fuchs -- Part M. Conjoined Twins / John H.T. Waldhausen - Index.
- Principles and practice of stereotactic radiosurgery 2008, SpringerPart I. The fundamentals -- The history of stereotactic radiosurgery / Michael Schulder and Vaibhav Patil -- Neuroimaging in radiosurgery treatment planning and follow-up evaluation / Clark C. Chen, Paul H. Chapman, Hanne Kooy, and Jay S. Loeffler -- Techniques of stereotactic radiosurgery / Chris Heller, Cheng Yu, and Michael L.J. Apuzzo -- Part II. Radiation biology and physics -- The physics of stereotactic radiosurgery / Siyong Kim and Jatinder Palta -- Radiobiological principles underlying stereotactic radiation therapy / David J. Brenner -- Experimental radiosurgery models / Ajay Niranjan and Douglas Kondziolka -- Treatment planning for stereotactic radiosurgery / David M. Shepard ... [et al.] -- Designing, building and installing a stereotactic radiosurgery unit / Lijun Ma and Martin Murphy.Part III. Stereotactic radiosurgery techniques -- Gamma knife radiosurgery / Ajay Niranjan ... [et al.] -- Linear accelerator radiosurgery / William A. Friedman -- Proton beam radiosurgery: physical bases and clinical experience / Georges Noel ... [et al.] -- Robotics and radiosurgery / Cesare Giorgi and Antonio Cossu -- CyberKnife radiosurgery / John R. Adler Jr., Alexander Muacevic, and Pantaleo Romanelli.Part IV. Treatment of disease types --Brain metastases / John H. Suh, Gene H. Barnett, and William F. Regine -- Metastatic brain tumors: surgery perspective / Raymond Sawaya and David M. Wildrick -- Brain metastases: whole-brain radiation therapy perspective / Roy A. Patchell and William F. Regine -- High-grade gliomas / David Roberge and Luis Souhami -- Malignant glioma: chemotherapy perspective / Roger Stupp and J. Gregory Cairncross -- Meningioma / Carlos A. Mattozo and Antonio A.F. de Salles -- Meningioma: surgery perspective / Lawrence S. Chin, Pulak Ray, and John Caridi -- Intracranial meningioma: fractionated radiation therapy perspective / Leland Rogers, Dennis Shrieve, and Arie Perry -- Meningioma: systemic therapy perspective / Steven Grunberg -- Acoustic Schwannoma / William M. Mendenhall ... [et al.] -- Acoustic neuroma: surgical perspective / Indro Chakrabarti and Steven L. Giannotta -- Acoustic neuromas and other benign tumors: fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy perspective / David W. Andres, Greg Bednarz, Beverly Downes, and Maria Werner-Wasik -- Pituitary tumors / Kintomo Takakura, Motohiro Hayashi, and Masahiro Izawa -- Pituitary adenomas: surgery perspective / William T. Couldwell and Martin H. Weiss -- Pituitary and pituitary region tumors: fractionated radiation therapy perspective / Jonathan P.S. Knisely and Paul W. Sperduto -- Pituitary and pituitary region tumors: medical therapy perspective / Mansur E. Shomali -- Pediatric radiosurgery / Andrew Reisner, Nicholas J. Szerlip, and Lawrence S. Chin -- Pediatric brain tumors: conformal radiation therapy perspective / Thomas E. Merchant -- Pediatric brain tumors: chemotherapy perspective / Amar Gajjar.Pineal region tumors / Gregory P. Lekovic and Andrew G. Shetter -- Pineal region tumors: surgery perspective / Alfred T. Ogden and Jeffrey N. Bruce -- Pineal tumors: fractionated radiation therapy perspective / Steven E. Schild -- Pineal region tumors: chemotherapy perspective / Barry Meisenberg and Lavanya Yarlagadda -- Skull base tumors / Stefanie Milker-Zabel, Young Kwok, and Jürgen Debus -- Skull base tumors: surgery perspective / James K. Liu, Oren N. Gottfried, and William T. Couldwell -- Skull base tumors: fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy perspective / René-Olivier Mirimanoff and Alessia Pica -- Head and neck tumors / Daniel T.T. Chua, Jonathan Sham, Kwan-Ngai Hung, and Lucullus Leung -- Head and neck tumors: surgery perspective / Gregory Y. Chin and Uttam K. Sinha -- Head and neck malignancies: chemotherapy and radiation perspective / Mohan Suntharalingam, Kathleen Settle, and Kevin J. Cullen -- Spinal tumors / Robert L. Dodd, Iris Gibbs, John R. Adler Jr., and Steven D. Chang -- Spine tumors: surgery perspective / Gabriel Zada and Michael Y. Wang -- Spinal metastases: fractionated radiation therapy perspective / Eric L. Chang and Almon S. Shiu -- Arteriovenous malformation / Bruce E. Pollock -- Arteriovenous malformations: surgery perspective / Ricardo J. Komotar, Elena Vera J. Mocco, E. Sander Connolly Jr. -- Cerebral arteriovenous malformations: endovascular therapy perspective / Felipe C. Albuquerque, David Fiorella, and Cameron G. McDougall.Cavernous malformations and other vascular diseases / Ajay Niranjan ... [et al.] -- Cerebral cavernous malformations: surgical perspective / Robert L. Dodd and Gary K. Steinberg -- Cavernous malformations and other vascular abnormalities: observation-alone perspective / Sepideh Amin-Hanjani and Frederick G. Barker II -- Trigeminal neuralgia / Lawrence S. Chin, Shilpen Patel, Thoms Mattingly, and Young Kwok -- Trigeminal neuralgia: surgical perspective / David B. Cohen, Michael Y. Oh, and Peter J. Jannetta -- Trigeminal neuralgia: medical management perspective / Neil C. Porter -- Movement disorder / Sangjin Oh, Ajay Niranjan, and William J. Weiner -- Movement disorders: deep-brain stimulation perspective / John Y.K. Lee, Joshua M. Rosenow, and Ali R. Rezai -- Movement disorder: medical perspective / Sangjin Oh and William J. Weiner -- Psychiatric and pain disorders / Jason Sheehan, Nader Pouratian, Charles Sansur -- Intractable epilepsies / Jean Régis, Fabrice Bartolomei, and Patrick Chauvel -- Epilepsy: surgery perspective / Keith G. Davies and Edward Ahn -- Ocular and orbital lesions / Gabriela Šimonavá, Roman Lisčák, and Josef Novotný Jr. -- Stereotactic body radiation therapy / Laura A. Dawson -- Stereotactic body radiation therapy: fractionated radiation therapy perspective / Gordon W. Wong, Rafael R. Mañon, Wolfgang Tomé, and Minesh Mehta -- Stereotactic body radiation therapy: brachytherapy perspective / Caroline L. Holloway, Desmond O'Farrell, and Phillip M. Devlin.Part V. Patient care and socioeconomic issues -- Complications and management in radiosurgery / Isaac Yang, Penny K. Sneed, David A. Larson, and Michael W. McDermott -- Cost-effectiveness and quality of life / Minesh Mehta and May N. Tsao -- Regulatory and reimbursement aspects of radiosurgery / Rebecca Emerick -- Medicolegal issues in stereotactic radiosurgery / April Strang-Kutay -- The semantics of stereotactic radiation therapy / Louis Potters -- Building a radiosurgery program / N. Scott Litofsky and Andrea D'Agostino-Demers -- Patient care in stereotactic radiosurgery / Terri F. Biggins.
- Principles of cancer reconstructive surgery 2008, SpringerPlastic surgery: a component in the comprehensive care of cancer patients -- The principles of cancer reconstruction -- Breast reconstruction: timing and coordination with adjuvant therapy -- Breast reconstruction: autogenous tissue -- Breast reconstruction: implant and nipple reconstruction -- Skin cancer and reconstruction -- Lip, cheek, and scalp reconstruction -- Reconstruction of mandible, maxilla, and skull base -- Pharynx, cervical esophagus, and oral cavity reconstruction -- Concepts in nasal reconstruction -- Extremity reconstruction -- Abdominal wall tumors and their reconstruction -- Reconstruction of the intra-abdominal pelvis and the perineum -- Management of chemotherapeutic agent extravasation and radiation therapy adverse effects.
- Principles of metabolic surgery 2012, Springer
- Principles of nasal reconstruction. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- 1. Introduction to the Operating Room -- 2. Anatomy of Intraoperative Monitoring -- 3. Cellular Neurophysiology -- 4. Electrophysiology and Bioinstrumentation -- 5. Anesthesiology and Intraoperative Electrophysiological Monitoring -- 6. Somatosensory Evoked Potential Monitoring -- 7. Motor Evoked Potentials -- 8. Electromyography (EMG) -- 9. Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials -- 10. Electroencephalography -- 11. The H-Reflex and F-Response -- 12. Monitoring Procedures of the Spine -- 13. Intraoperative Monitoring for Surgery of the Spinal Cord and Cauda Equina -- 14. Monitoring Posterior Fossa Craniotomies -- 15. Intraoperative Monitoring for Carotid Endarterectomy -- 16. Monitoring for ENT Procedures -- 17. Peripheral Nerve Monitoring -- 18. Intraoperative Cortical Mapping: Basic Concepts, Indications, and Anesthesia Considerations -- 19. Neurological Assessment and Correlation in Spinal Cord Nerve Root Pathology -- 20. Electrophysiological Assessment of Spinal Cord Pathology in Pain Medicine -- 21. Spinal Cord Stimulation: Principles and Applications -- 22. New Vistas: Small-Pain-Fibers Method of Testing for Spinal Cord Assessment in Pain States.
- Principles of pulmonary protection in heart surgery 2010, SpringerAnatomy of the lungs -- Respiratory physiology -- Histological features of lungs -- Cellular and molecular aspects of lung function, its control and regulation -- Imaging evaluation of the thorax -- Endothelial protection during heart surgery and lung transplantation -- Vascular endothelial growth factor and pulmonary injury -- Aprotinin decreases lung reperfusion injury and dysfunction -- Effects of prostaglandin E1 and nitroglycerin on lung preservation -- Endothelin and ischemia-reperfusion injury -- L-arginine and ischemia-reperfusion injury -- The role of nitric oxide in pulmonary ischemia-reperfusion injury -- Activity of glutathione-related enzymes in ischemia and reperfusion injury -- Heart histopathology in ischemia-reperfusion injury -- Beating heart surgery and pulmonary ischemia and reperfusion injury -- Mechanisms of pulmonary edema -- Idiopathic pulmonary hypertension: new challenges -- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary endarterectomy -- Eisenmenger syndrome -- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in cardiac surgery -- Pulmonary arterial hypertension -- The extracorporeal circulation circuit versus bioengineering biomaterials -- Ischemic preconditioning and lung preservation -- Impact of cardiopulmonary bypass on pulmonary hemodynamic variables --Impact of cardiopulmonary bypass on gas exchange features -- Pulmonary energy metabolism and multiple inflammatory repercussions -- Benefits of ultrafiltration for pulmonary function -- Principles of pulmonary protections during heart surgery: benefits of hemofiltration for pulmonary function -- Determining hemodynamic parameters -- Extracorporeal circuit pathways for lung perfusion -- Hemodynamic performance -- Quality of gas exchange -- Inflammatory cell markers -- Cytokines and cellular adhesion molecules -- Macroscopical and microscopical findings -- Continuous or intermittent lung perfusion with arterial or venous blood -- Lung perfusion and mechanical ventilation -- Pulmonary hemodynamic profile and natriuretic peptides -- Low-frequency mechanical ventilation during cardiopulmonary bypass -- Inhaled carbon monoxide as an experimental therapeutic strategy of lung protection during cardiopulmonary bypass -- Lung perfusion and coronary artery bypass grafting -- Lung perfusion in clinical mitral valve surgery -- Lung perfusion in clinical aortic surgery -- Lung perfusion in clinical heart-lung surgery: congenital heart disease surgery -- Retrograde pulmonary perfusion for pulmonary thromboembolism -- Lung perfusion in clinical heart-lung transplantation -- Principles of pulmonary protection during heart surgery -- Lung perfusion: reflections and perspectives.
- Principles of surgery. 9th ed. 2010, AccessMedicineFulltext AccessSurgeryAccreditation council for graduate medical education core competencies -- Systemic response injury and metabolic support -- Fluid and electrolyte management of the surgical patient -- Hemostasis, surgical bleeding, and transfusion -- Shock -- Surgical infections -- Trauma -- Burns -- Wound healing -- Oncology -- Transplantation -- Patient safety -- Physiologic monitoring of the surgical patient -- Minimally invasive surgery, robotics, and natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery -- Molecular and genomic surgery -- The skin and subcutaneous tissue -- The breast -- Disorders of the head and neck -- Chest wall, lung, mediastinum, and pleura -- Congenital heart disease -- Acquired heart disease -- Thoracic aneurysms and aortic dissection -- Arterial disease -- Venous and lymphatic disease -- Esophagus and diaphragmatic hernia -- Stomach -- The surgical management of obesity -- Small intestine -- Colon, rectum, and anus -- The appendix -- Liver -- Gallbladder and the extrahepatic biliary system -- Pancreas -- Spleen -- Abdominal wall, omentum, mesentery, and retroperitoneum -- Soft tissue sarcomas -- Inguinal hernias -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal -- Pediatric surgery -- Urology -- Gynecology -- Neurosurgery -- Orthopedic surgery -- Surgery of the hand and wrist -- Plastic and reconstructive surgery -- Surgical considerations in the elderly -- Anesthesia of the surgical patient -- Ethics, palliative care, and care at the end of life.
- Quick answers surgery 2010, AccessSurgeryA diagnostic index of over 100 symptoms and signs.
- Quick reference handbook for surgical pathologists 2011, Springer
- Radioguided surgery 2008, SpringerPart I. Chemistry and Physics -- Radiopharmaceuticals for Radioguided Surgery / Esteban Obenaus, Paola A. Erba, Marco Chinol, Christophe Van de Wiele and Gyozo A. Janoki, et al. -- Physical Performance Parameters of Intraoperative Probes / Carlo Chiesa, Francesca Toscano, Mario Mariani and Emilio Bombardieri -- Positron-Sensitive Probes / Schlomo Schneebaum, Richard Essner and Einat Even-Sapir -- Gamma Ray Imaging Probes for Radioguided Surgery and Site-Directed Biopsy / Francesco Scopinaro and Alessandro Soluri -- Radiation Protection in Radioguided Surgery / Edwin C. Glass and Wendy A. Waddington -- Training and Credentialing for Radioguided Surgery / Eric D. Whitman -- Part II. Sentinel Lymph Nodes -- The Anatomy and Physiology of Lymphatic Circulation / Preya Ananthakrishnan, Giuliano Mariani, Luciano Moresco and Armando E. Giuliano -- The Role of Lymph Node Staging for Clinical Decision Making in Patients with Solid Cancers / Fausto Badellino, Ilaria Pastina, Elisa Borsò, Sergio Ricci and H. William Strauss, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Patients with Breast Cancer / Charles E. Cox, John M. Cox, Giuliano Mariani, Caren E.G. Wilkie and Laura B. White, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cutaneous Melanoma / Jeffrey E. Gershenwald, Roger F. Uren, Giuliano Mariani and John F. Thompson -- Dynamic Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Penile Carcinoma / Simon Horenblas, Bin K. Kroon, Renato A. Valdés Olmos and Omgo E. Nieweg -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cancer of the Head and Neck / Luca Calabrese, David Soutar, Jochen Werner, Roberto Bruschini and Concetta De Cicco, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Gynecologic Malignancies / Emilio Bombardieri, Marco Maccauro, Rosanna Fontanelli, Francesco Raspagliesi and Giovanni Paganelli -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract / Yuko Kitagawa, Sukamal Saha and Masaki Kitajima --Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Prostatic Cancer / Alexander Winter, Harry Vogt, Dorothea Weckermann, Rolf Harzmann and Friedhelm Wawroschek -- Radioguided Biopsy of the Sentinel Lymph Node in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer / Giuseppe Boni, Gianpiero Manca, Franca M. A. Melfi, Marco Lucchi and Alfredo Mussi, et al. -- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Thyroid Cancer / Massimo Salvatori, Domenico Rubello, Michael J. O'Doherty, Maria Rosa Pelizzo and Giuliano Mariani -- Histopathology of Sentinel Lymph Nodes / Giuseppe Viale, Giovanni Mazzarol and Eugenio Maiorano -- Frozen Section and Imprint Cytology in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy for Breast Cancer / Santo V. Nicosia and Charles E. Cox -- Molecular Assessment of Sentinel Lymph Nodes / Farin Amersi, Armando E. Giuliano and Dave S.B. Hoon -- Part III. Occult Lesion Localization -- Where It All Began: The Heritage of Radioimmunoguided Surgery / Fausto Badellino, Mario Roselli, Marzio Perri, Fiorella Guadagni and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Occult Lesion Localization in the Breast / Giovanni Paganelli, Concetta De Cicco, Giovanna Gatti and Alberto Luini -- Minimally Invasive Radioguided Parathyroidectomy in Primary Hyperparathyroidism / James Norman, Domenico Rubello, Armando E. Giuliano and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Surgery of Neuroendocrine Tumors / Richard P. Baum, Sergio Sandrucci and Stefan Adams -- Radioguided Surgery of Solitary Pulmonary Nodules / Giuseppe Boni, Franca M. A. Melfi, Gianpiero Manca, Marco Lucchi and Alfredo Mussi, et al. -- Radioguided Surgery of Occult Lesions in Patients with Thyroid Cancer / Domenico Rubello, Massimo Salvatori, Maria Rosa Pelizzo, Giuseppe Boni and Giuliano Mariani -- Radioguided Bone Lesion Localization / Gianpiero Manca, Giuliano Mariani and Lary A. Robinson.
- Radiology for surgeons in clinical practice 2008, Springer
- Raising of microvascular flaps. 2nd ed. 2011, SpringerRadial Forearm Flap -- Lateral Arm Flap -- Anterolateral Thigh / Vastus Lateralis Flap -- Latissimus Dorsi Flap -- Scapular Flap -- Fibular Flap -- Klaus-Dietrich Wolff and Frank Hölzle -- Iliac Crest Bone Flap -- Perforator Flaps -- Anterolateral Thigh Perforator Flap -- Soleus Perforator Flap -- Deep Inferior Epigastric Artery Perforator Flap.
- Reconstructive surgery of the rectum, anus and perineum 2013, SpringerReconstructive Surgery of the Rectum, Anus and Perineum provides the reader with a didactic discussion of complex problems which require re-operative surgery; including details of preoperative investigation, postoperative follow-up and a detailed operative approach. This comprehensive and detailed text uses a formulated algorithm approach to these complicated cases using operative photographs and composite explanatory line drawings which complement 'how-to' guides in describing the operative technical tips and pitfalls from experienced commentators. Reconstructive Surgery of the Rectum, Anus and Perineum, is written by leading world experts in the field of colorectal surgery and is a valuable and timely resource for colorectal surgeons and colorectal trainees alike. In addition, general surgeons will be interested in the specialist nature of dealing with difficult colorectal complications dealt with in this unique textbook.
- Rectal cancer 2005, Springer
- Recurrent hernia 2007, Springer
- Redo cardiac surgery in adults. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Reducing mortality in the perioperative period 2014, SpringerThis book describes the techniques, strategies, and drugs that have been demonstrated by well-documented randomized trials to influence survival in the perioperative setting. It takes into consideration all types of adult surgery and will be relevant to the evaluation of any patient undergoing an operative procedure. Each chapter focuses on a specific procedure, device, or drug. The scope is accordingly wide, with coverage of topics as diverse as chlorhexidine oral rinse, clonidine therapy, insulin infusion, intra-aortic balloon pump support, leukodepletion, neuraxial anesthesia, and noninvasive respiratory support, to name but a few. In addition, the risks and benefits of using a web-based consensus process (as in this book) to identify effective means of reducing perioperative mortality are discussed. The clear text is supported by "how to do" sections and "key points" boxes that provide easily accessible practical information. Written by acknowledged international experts, Reducing Mortality in the Perioperative Period will be of interest for a wide variety of specialists, including surgeons, cardiologists, anesthesiologists, and intensivists.
- Reoperative pediatric surgery 2008, Springer
- Reoperative pelvic surgery 2009, Springer
- Retroperitoneal robotic and laparoscopic surgery 2011, SpringerAnatomical Aspects of the Extra- and Retroperitoneal Space / Ahmed E. Ghazi and Jean V. Joseph -- Essential Instruments in Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery / Ty T. Higuchi and Matthew T. Gettman -- Upper Tract Retroperitoneal Access Techniques / Ahmed E. Ghazi and Jean V. Joseph -- Laparoscopic and Robotic Adrenalectomy / Edmund Y. Ko, Richard T. Schlinkert and Mitchell R. Humphreys -- Retroperitoneoscopic Simple and Radical Nephrectomy / Guillaume Ploussard, Andras Hoznek, Laurent Salomon, Claude C. Abbou and Alexandre de la Taille -- Laparoscopic and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy / Lori M. Dulabon and Michael D. Stifelman -- Retroperitoneal Robotic Partial Nephrectomy / James R. Porter -- Laparoscopic and Robotic Mid and Distal Ureteral Reconstructive Surgery / Alireza Moinzadeh -- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephroureterectomy / Sijo J. Parekattil, Hany N. Atalah and Li-Ming Su -- Laparoscopic Pelvic Lymphadenectomy in Prostate Cancer / Evangelos Liatsikos, Minh Do, Panagiotis Kallidonis, Iason Kyriazis and Alan McNeil, et al. -- Laparoscopic Simple Prostatectomy / Xavier Cathelineau, Rafael E. Sanchez-Salas, Eric Barret, Francois Rozet and Marc Galiano, et al. -- Extraperitoneal Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy / Sarah P. Psutka and Douglas M. Dahl -- Robot-Assisted Extraperitoneal Laparoscopic Prostatectomy / Thomas T. Hoang, Satya B. Allaparthi and Ingolf A. Tuerk -- Laparoendoscopic Single-Site Retroperitoneal Surgery / Michael A. White and Jihad H. Kaouk -- On the Horizon / Jean V. Joseph and Hitendra R. H. Patel.
- Review of surgery 2006, Springer
- Revision ACL reconstruction 2014, SpringerAlthough anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction has a high success rate, a substantial number of patients are left with unsatisfactory results. Revision ACL Reconstruction: Indications and Technique provides detailed strategies for planning and executing revision ACL reconstructions. Concise chapters by a leading group of international orthopedic surgeons cover the diagnosis of failed ACL reconstruction, patient evaluation, preoperative planning for revision ACL surgery, and complex technical considerations.
- Rhinology and facial plastic surgery 2009, Springer
- Laparoscopic and robotic instrumentation for urologic reconstructive surgery in adults -- Instrumentation during pediatric robotic anastomoses and reconstruction -- Instrumentation during pediatric laparoscopic robotic anastomoses and reconstruction -- Adult laparoscopic partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma -- Adult robotic-assisted partial nephrectomy for renal cell carcinoma -- Pediatric laparoscopic and robotic upper pole nephrectomy for nonfunctioning moieties -- Adult laparoscopic and robotic-assisted pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction obstruction -- Pediatric laparoscopic (infant, pre-pubertal, and teenager) pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction obstruction -- Pediatric robotic (infant, pre-pubertal, and teenager) pyeloplasty for ureteropelvic junction obstruction -- Laparoscopic ureteroureterostomy and correction of ureteral defects -- Robotic ureteroureterostomy and correction of ureteral defects -- Robotic radical cystectomy and use of intestinal segments for reconstruction in the adult patient -- Laparoscopic bladder augmentation and creation of continent-catheterizable stomas in the pediatric patient -- Laparoscopic ureteral reimplant surgery to correct reflux disease -- Robotic ureteral reimplant surgery to correct reflux disease -- Laparoscopoic and robotic orchiopexy for the impalpable undescended testicle -- Laparoscopic anastomoses and bladder neck reconstruction following radical prostatectomy -- Robotic anastomoses and bladder neck reconstruction following radical prostatectomy -- The role of NOTES and LESS in minimally invasive reconstructive urological surgery -- Laparoscopy and robotics in stress urinary incontinence and pelvic reconstructive surgery.
- Robotic renal surgery 2013, SpringerPart I: Robotic Technology and Instrumentation -- Robotic Technology and Ancillary Instruments in Renal Surgery -- Preoperative Preparation and Positioning for Robotic Renal Surgery -- Part II: Nephrectomy -- Robotic Simple and Radical Nephrectomy -- Robotic Donor Nephrectomy: Hand-Assisted Technique -- Robotic Nephrectomy for Complex Tumors -- Part III: Partial Nephrectomy -- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy: Basic Principles and Techniques -- Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy: Complex Tumors and Evolving Techniques -- Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging in Robotic Partial Nephrectomy -- Part IV: Upper Urinary Tract Surgery -- Robotic Pyeloplasty -- Robotic Nephroureterectomy -- Robotic Ureteral Resection and Reconstruction for Urothelial Tumors and Benign Disease -- Part V: Pediatric Robotic Renal and Ureteral Surgery -- Upper Tract Obstruction -- Vesicoureteral Reflux and Ureteral Reimplantation -- Part VI: Advanced and Evolving Robotic Renal Techniques -- Retroperitoneal Robotic Kidney Surgery -- Single-Incision Robotic Renal and Ureteral Surgery.
- Robotic surgery 2014, Springer1. Overview of robotic surgery -- 2. The de Vinci Surgical® systesm -- 3. Development of robotic systems -- 4. Robotic surgery in urology -- 5. Robotic gastrectomy for gastric cancer -- 6. Esophageal cancer surgery: robotic esophagectomy - 7. Lateral pelvic node dissection for advanced rectal cancer: current debates and use of the robotic approach -- 8. Cardiac surgery: overview -- 9. Robotically assisted totally endoscopic coronary artery bypass grafting -- 10. Robotic surgery for mitral valve disease -- 11. Robotic surgery in general thoracic surgery -- 12. Robot-assisted thyroidectomy.
- Robotic surgery of the bladder 2014, SpringerRobotic Surgery of the Bladder is a dedicated resource to understanding and mastering the concepts and practical aspects of robotic bladder surgery. The volume provides an introduction to urologists interested in initiating robotic radical cystectomy by providing them background, concepts, steps, and tools and tricks to introduce robotic radical cystectomy into their clinical practice, all in a safe, stepwise, and organized manner. For the more experienced robotic surgeon, the text serves as a resource for more advanced applications and techniques. The volume is also accompanied by many still images and a DVD of video clips. Written by experts in the field, Robotic Surgery of the Bladder is a comprehensive resource that maintains the time-tested oncologic principles of bladder cancer surgery, while introducing the advantages that exist with robotic-assisted approaches.
- Robotic urologic surgery. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerPt. 1. Introduction to robotic surgery -- Pt. 2. Robotic surgery of the prostate -- Pt. 3. Kidney and adrenals -- Pt. 4. Bladder cancer -- Pt. 5. Pediatric urology -- Pt. 6. Robotic microsurgery -- Pt. 7. Allied health -- Pt. 8. Executive.
- Robotics in general surgery 2014, SpringerRobotics in General Surgery provides a comprehensive review of the current applications of the robotic platform in all the general surgery subspecialties. Additionally, for each subspecialty it serves as a procedure-oriented instruction manual in terms of technical details of procedures, including fundamentals of robot positioning and trocar placement, step-by-step description of procedures, comprehensive discussions of advantages, limitations, indications, and relative contraindications of using the robotic approach. The text also discusses the challenges and steps to overcoming these challenges in transitioning from a minimally invasive to a robotic practice/surgeon. Lastly, this volume addresses emerging technology in robotics and the impact that the robotics platform will have on not only practice of surgery, but also in the education of surgeons at all levels. Written by experts in the field of robotic surgery, Robotics in General Surgery is a valuable resource for general surgeons of all levels including residents, fellows and surgeons already in practice.
- Robotics in genito-urinary surgery 2011, SpringerThe History of Robotic Surgery -- Robotic Instrumentation and Operating Room Setup -- Port Placement in Robotic Urologic Surgery -- Achieving Efficiency in the Operating Room: Step by Step -- Laparoscopy vs. Robotics: Ergonomics -- Does It Matter? -- Anesthetic Considerations for Robotic Urologic Surgery -- The Development of a Robotic Urology Program in the UK -- Robotic Urologic Surgery: How to Make an Effective Robotic Program -- Witnessing the Transition of Open to Robotic Surgery -- Patient-Side Surgeons: The Unsung Heroes of Robotic Surgery -- Training in Robotic Urologic Surgery -- Animal Laboratory Training: Current Status and How Essential Is It? -- Training of Operating Room Technician and Nurses in Robotic Surgery -- Impact of Virtual Reality Simulators in Training of Robotic Surgery -- Training, Credentialing, and Hospital Privileging for Robotic Urological Surgery -- Research in Urologic Oncology in an Era of Minimally Invasive Surgery -- Databases and Data Management for Robotic Surgery -- The Role of Scientific Journals in Disseminating New Technology -- Predicting Robotic Utilization in Urologic Disease: An Epidemiology-Based Model -- Development of the Vattikuti Institute Prostatectomy: Historical Perspective and Technical Nuances -- Transferring Knowledge of Anatomical Dissection from the Laboratory to the Patient: An Australian Perspective -- Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy: A Prostate Surgeon's Perspective -- Cautery-Free Technique of Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy: Impact on Nerve Preservation and Long-Term Outcome on Recovery of Sexual Function -- Current Concepts in Cavernosal Neural Anatomy and Imaging and Their Implications for Nerve-Sparing Radical Prostatectomy -- Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy for Large Glands and Median Lobe -- Extraperitoneal Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy: Simulating the Gold Standard -- The Retrograde Extraperitoneal Approach: Robotic Retrograde Extraperitoneal Laparoscopic Prostatectomy (RRELP). Technical Modifications for Robotic Prostatectomy -- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy: Cancer Control and Implications of Margin Positivity -- Techniques to Improve Urinary Continence Following Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy -- Penile Rehabilitation After Robotic Radical Prostatectomy: The Best Strategy -- Laparoscopy or Robotic Radical Prostatectomy: Pros and Cons -- Complications of Robotic Prostatectomy -- Robotic Urologic Surgery: Robotic-Assisted Adrenalectomy -- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy and Nephroureterectomy -- Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy -- Robotic Urologic Surgery: Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy -- Robotic Donor Nephrectomy: Technique and Outcomes -- An European Perspective -- Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty -- Robotic Surgery for Urolithiasis -- Ureteral Reconstruction Utilizing Robotic-Assisted Techniques -- Robotic or Laparoscopic Renal Surgery: Pros and Cons -- Robot-Assisted Radical Cystectomy in Male: Technique of Spaces -- Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Anterior Pelvic Exenteration for Bladder Cancer in the Female -- Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection for Bladder Cancer -- Robot-Assisted Intracorporeal Ileal Conduit -- Robotic Urinary Diversion: Technique, Current Status, and Outcomes -- Robotic Bladder Surgery Complications: Prevention and Management -- Robotic Surgery for Ureteral Anomalies in Children -- Robotic Surgery of the Kidney in Children -- Robotic Bladder Surgery in Children -- Robotic Surgery in Urogynecology -- Robotic Repair of Vesico-vaginal Fistula -- Robotic Surgery in Male Infertility (Robotic-Assisted Microsurgery) -- Treater to Target: Experiences of a Prostate Cancer Participant -- My Prostate Cancer -- Telementoring and Telesurgery in Urology -- Robotic Systems: Past, Present, and Future.
- Rural surgery 2011, Springer
- Print Material
- Sabiston Textbook of surgery. 19th ed. 2012, MD Consult
- SAGES manual 2008, Springer
- SAGES manual of hernia repair 2013, SpringerThe SAGES Manual of Hernia Repair will serve as a state-of-the-art resource for hernia surgeons and residents alike who are interested in the rapidly evolving area of abdominal wall hernia repair. This manual captures and summarizes the current trends in the field, as well as describing the new ideas, programs, and strategies regarding hernia repair. Through a unique section called Current Debates in Inguinal Hernia Repair, this volume also provides readers an overview of the current opinions on many of the ongoing debates of this time period. Furthermore, the manual is lavishly illustrated, containing an array of instructional charts and photographs, and is authored by a panel of experts in hernia repair.Comprehensive and easily accessible, The SAGES Manual of Hernia Repair is a portable reference that will be of great value to all practicing surgeons and residents working in the field of abdominal wall hernia repair.
- SAGES manual of quality, outcomes and patient safety 2012, Springer
- SAGES manual of strategic decision making 2008, Springer
- 100 cases in surgery. Second edition [2nd ed.] — Emerging technologies in surgery (108)
- Endobronchial ultrasound — Minimally invasive surgery of the liver (108)
- Minimally invasive surgery of the lumbar spine — SAGES manual of strategic decision making (108)
- SAGES manual on the Fundamental Use of Surgical Energy (FUSE) — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operations. 9th ed. (106)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases