Books by Subject
- 3D histology evaluation of dermatolog...
- — Genetics for surgeons ..................
- Genital cutting ........................
- — Pediatric airway surgery ...............
- Pediatric airway surgery ...............
- — Surgical management of congenital hea...
- Surgical management of congestive hea...
- — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operati...
- Genital cutting 2013, SpringerTortured Bodies, Tortured Doctrines: Informed Consent as a Legal Fiction Inapplicable to Neonatal Male Circumcision -- Routine Infant Circumcision: Vital Issues that the Circumcision Proponents may be Overlooking -- The Smart Penis -- The Harm of Circumcision -- Evolution of Circumcision Methods: Not "Just a Snip" -- Penile Wounding: Complications of Routine Male Circumcision in a Typical American Family Practice -- Male Circumcision and the Potential for Unexplained Male Adolescent Suicide in Northern Ireland -- Healing the Harms of Circumcision: A Nursing Case Study -- Ten Years of Training: Family Medicine Residents as Conscientious Objectors to Circumcision -- Intersex Surgeries, Circumcision, and the Making of "Normal" -- Intersex Genital Autonomy: A Rights-Based Framework for Medical Intervention with Intersex Infants -- The SAR/ROHAN (The Possession): A Response of Somali Women to Pharaonic Circumcision/Infibulation (PhC) -- Genital Stretching Among the Venda Ethnic Group (South Africa) -- Male Circumcision Among the Venda of Limpopo (South Africa) -- Critique of African RCTs into Male Circumcision and HIV Sexual Transmission -- Randomized Controlled Trials for HIV/AIDS Prevention Among Men in Africa: Untraced Infections, Unasked Questions, and Unreported Data -- Dangerous Myths and Tragic Misconceptions: Fighting HIV and AIDS Cases in Africa with Male Circumcision Strategies -- Defying the Enlightenment: Jewish Ethnicity and Ethnic Circumcision -- Circumcision: Gender and Power -- Reclaiming Circumcision: Armenian Stories -- Self-Made Intactivism in the Middle East -- Genital Autonomy: A New Approach.
- Glissonean pedicle transection method for hepatic resection 2007, Springer
- Pt. 1: Principles, techniques, and basic science -- Pt. 2: Skin and soft tissue -- Pt. 3: Congenital anomalies and pediatric plastic surgery -- Pt. 4: Head and neck -- Pt. 5: Aesthetic surgery -- Pt. 6: Breast -- Pt. 7: Body contouring -- Pt. 8: Hand -- Pt. 9: Trunk and lower extremity.
- Grabb's Encyclopedia of flaps. 3rd ed. 2009, Ovidv. 1. Head and neck -- v. 2. Upper extremities -- v. 3. Torso, pelvis, and lower extremities.
- Print Material
- Greenfield's Surgery. 5th ed. 2011, Ovid"The Fifth Edition of Greenfield's Surgery has been thoroughly revised, updated, and refocused to conform to changes in surgical education and practice. Reflecting the increasingly clinical emphasis of residency programs, this edition features expanded coverage of clinical material and increased use of clinical algorithms. Key Points open each chapter, and icons in the text indicate where Key Points are fully discussed. Many of the black-and-white images from the previous edition have been replaced by full-color images"--Provided by publisher.
- Guide to peripheral and cerebrovascular intervention 2004, NCBI Bookshelf
- Haemostasis in spine surgery 2005, Springer
- Hair restoration surgery in Asians 2010, Springer
- Part 1.Burn injuries and their psychosocial and long time consequences --Acute stress disorder and post traumatic stress disorder in individuals suffering from burn injury /Sherri Sharp and Walter J. Meyer III --Long term consequences of burn injuries /Shelley Wiechman --Part 2.Burn wound healing, documentation, scar management and rehabilitation --Skin architecture and function /Adelheid Elbe-Bürger --Burn wound healing: Pathophysiology /Luc Teot, Sami Otman, Antonio Brancati and Rainer Mittermayr --Burn scar treatment /Luc Teot, Sami Otman, Antonio Brancati and Rainer Mittermayr --Scar assessment /Pauline D. H. M. Verhaegen, Martijn B. A. van der Wal, Esther Middelkoop and Paul P. M. van Zuijlen --The future of wound documentation: Three-dimensional, evidence-based, intuitive and thorough /Michael Giretzlehner, Lars-Peter Kamolz, Johannes Dirnberger and Robert Owen --Evaluation of mimic function in patients with facial burns by use of the three-dimensional video-analysis /Maria Michaelidou and Manfred Frey --Rehabilitation and scar management /Lars-Peter Kamolz and Marc G. Jeschke --Exercise /Karen J. Kowalske, Serina J. McEntire and Oscar E. Suman --Part 3.Burn reconstruction (Principles and techniques) --Principles of burn reconstruction /Lars-Peter Kamolz and David B. Lumenta --Tissue expanders in burn surgery /Norbert Pallua and Erhan Demir --Burn reconstruction: Skin substitutes and tissue engineering /Raymund E. Horch and Volker J. Schmidt --Twelve year follow-up: A clinical study on dermal regeneration /Monica C. T. Bloemen, Paul P. M. van Zuijlen and Esther Middelkoop --Generation of adipose tissue based on tissue engineering: An overview /Maike Keck, David B. Lumenta and Lars-Peter Kamolz --Part 4.Burn reconstruction (Specific regions) --Burn reconstruction: Neck region /Norbert Pallua and Erhan Demir --Burn reconstruction: Eye region /Andreas Heckmann and Peter M. Vogt --Reconstruction of the post burn ear /Andrew Burd --Reconstruction of the perioral region after facial burns /Timo Alexander Spanholtz and Riccardo E. Giunta --Nasal reconstruction /Lars-Peter Kamolz, Maike Keck, Harald Selig and David B. Lumenta --Reconstruction/Correction of burn alopecia /Lars-Peter Kamolz, Maike Keck, Harald Selig and David B. Lumenta --Burn reconstruction: Breast /Eva Koellensperger and Guenter Germann --Reconstruction of burn deformities of the lower extremity /Christian Ottomann and Bernd Hartmann --Thermal injuries to the foot /Thilo Schenck and Riccardo E. Giunta --Burn reconstruction: Hand and upper extremity /Hugo Benito Kitzinger, Birgit Karle and Manfred Frey --Part 5.Burn reconstruction (Future perspectives) --Burn reconstruction -- Future perspectives: Facial transplantation /Maria Siemionow and Fatih Zor --Modern myoprostheses in electric burn injuries of the upper extremity /Oskar C. Aszmann, Hans Diet, Tatjana Paternostro and Manfred Frey.
- Handbook of pediatric surgery 2010, SpringerMilestones in pediatric surgery -- Fluids, electrolytes, and dehydration -- Metabolic response to injury and sepsis -- Shock -- Parenteral nutrition -- Hematology for surgeons -- Postoperative problems -- Neonatal physiology and care -- Fetal surgery: general principles -- Diaphragmatic hernia -- Esophageal atresia -- Pyloric stenosis -- Malrotation -- Intestinal atresia -- Necrotizing entercolitis -- Meconium ileus -- Hirschsprung's disease -- Anorectal malformations -- Abdominal wall defects -- Surgical neck pathology -- Developmental lung anomalies -- Gastro-esophageal reflux -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Acute abdomen -- Intussusception -- Appendicitis -- Rare causes of abdominal pain -- Crohn's disease -- Ulcerative colitis -- Short bowel syndrome -- Intestinal transplantation -- Vascular malformations -- Inguinal hernias and hydroceles -- The acute scrotum -- The undescended testes -- Miscellaneous problems of the male genitalia -- Miscellaneous surgical issues -- Basic pediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy -- Urinary tract infection -- The ureter -- Vesico-ureteric reflux -- Neurogenic bladder -- Posterior urethral valves -- Hypospadias -- Bladder exstrophy, epispadias, and cloacal exstrophy -- Disorders of sex development -- Investigation of jaundice -- Biliary atresia -- Choledochal malformations -- Gallbladder disease -- Portal hypertension -- Pancreatic disease -- Liver transplantation -- Wilms' tumor -- Liver tumors -- Neuroblastoma -- Teratomas -- Miscellaneous tumors -- Trauma management: general principles -- Abdominal trauma -- Thoracic trauma -- Basic brain injury -- Spina bifida -- Hydrocephalus.; Appendices: Reference weights and heights -- Anatomical reference -- Human developmental milestones.
- Head & neck surgery--otolaryngology. 4th ed. 2006, Ovid
- Heart valve surgery 2010, SpringerHistory of heart valve surgery -- Surgical anatomy of the heart valves -- Overview of the valve replacement devices -- Choice of the optimal valve for replacement -- Aortic valve surgery -- Mitral valve surgery -- Tricuspid valve surgery -- Pulmonary valve surgery -- Dysfunction of implanted heart valves -- Results of heart valve surgery.
- Hepatic caudate lobe resection 2010, Springer
- Illustrative handbook of general surgery 2010, SpringerI. Endocrine surgery -- II. Breast surgery -- III. Esophageal and gastric surgery -- IV. Small bowel and appendix surgery -- V. Colorectal surgery -- VI. Anorectal surgery -- VII. Hernia surgery -- VIII. Hepatobiliary surgery -- IX. Pancreatic surgery.
- Image-guided intervention 2008, SpringerProcedural similarities / Douglas Fenton and Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Shoulder injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- Elbow injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Peter M. Murray -- Wrist and hand injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- Hip injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Gavan P. Duffy -- Knee injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / Cedric J. Ortiguera -- Ankle and foot injections / Jeffrey J. Peterson -- A surgeon's perspective / James K. DeOrio -- Percutaneous image-guided biopsy and radiofrequency ablation / Jeffrey J. Peterson and Douglas Fenton, and Leo Czervionke -- A surgeon's perspective / Mary I. O'Connor.
- Infected total joint arthroplasty 2012, Springer
- Inflammatory response in cardiovascular surgery 2013, SpringerPart I:General Topics.Neuroendocrine Response and Shock /Riad N. Younes, Fernando C. Abrão --The Role of Lymphocytes in the Pathogenesis of Atherosclerosis: Focus on CD4+ T Cell Subsets /Ingrid E. Dumitriu --Immunological Mechanisms of Inflammation /Nilo José Coêlho Duarte, Cyro Alves de Brito, Alberto José da Silva Duarte --Part II:Carotid Diseases.Role of Lipoproteins in Carotid Arterial Disease /Efthymios D. Avgerinos, Christos D. Liapis --Carotid Endarterectomy: Inflammatory Aspects /Sthefano Atique Gabriel, Edmo Atique Gabriel --Endovascular Treatment of Carotid Disease: Inflammatory Aspects /Sthefano Atique Gabriel, Edmo Atique Gabriel --Part III:Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases and Aortic Wall Degradation in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms /George A. Antoniou, George S. Georgiadis --Role of Haptoglobin in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm /Valerio Napolioni --Inflammatory Aortic Aneurysm /Guilherme Vieira Meirelles --Endovascular Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms: Current Approaches and New Devices /Armando de Carvalho Lobato, Robert Guimarães do Nascimento --
- Injectable fillers in aesthetic medicine 2006, Springer
- Innovation in esophageal surgery 2012, Springer
- Innovations in plastic and aesthetic surgery 2008, Springer
- International practices in pancreatic surgery 2013, SpringerSurgery of the Pancreatic Carcinoma --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Claudio Bassi, Giovanni Butturini, Roberto Salvia --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Jens Werner, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Philippe Bachellier, E. Rosso, D. Jaeck --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Commentary /Tadahiro Takada, Keita Wada, Keiji Sano --Commentary /Andrew L. Warshaw --Chronic Pancreatitis Surgery --Basic Chapter /Hans-Ulrich Schulz, René Mantke, Hans Lippert --Commentary /David B. Adams, Katherine A. Morgan --Commentary /P. C. Bornman --Commentary /Thilo Hackert, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Michael B. Farnell, Ashleigh L. Levendale --Commentary /A. Fingerhut, S. V. Shrikhande, P. J. Shukla --Commentary /Michael G. T. Raraty, John P. Neoptolemos --Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas: SCN, MCN, IPMN --Basic Chapter /Thilo Hackert, Stefan Fritz, Markus W. Büchler --Commentary /Katherine A. Morgan, David B. Adams --Commentary /Roberto Salvia, Marco Dal Molin, Claudio Bassi --Commentary /C. Max Schmidt --Commentary /Masao Tanaka --Surgery of Acute Pancreatitis --Basic Chapter /René Mantke, Hans-Ulrich Schulz, Hans Lippert --Commentary /Hans G. Beger, B. M. Rau, B. Poch --Commentary /Peter Fagenholz, Carlos Fernández-del Castillo --Commentary /H. G. Gooszen --Commentary /C. W. Imrie, C. R. Carter --Commentary /Åke Andrén-Sandberg --Commentary /Michael G. Sarr.
- Interventional radiology procedures in biopsy and drainage 2011, SpringerGeneral principles of biopsy and drainage -- Liver biopsy -- Chest biopsy -- Mediastinal biopsy -- Bone biopsy -- Adrenal biopsy -- Renal biopsy -- Pancreatic biopsy -- Lymph node biopsy -- Splenic biopsy -- Thyroid biopsy -- Prostate biopsy -- Drainage of abdominal fluid collections -- Drainage of pelvic fluid collections -- Drainage of intrathoracic fluid collections -- Liver cyst/abscess drainage -- Drainage of pancreatic abscess and fluid collections -- Percutaneous biliary drainage and stenting -- Percutaneous cholecystostomy and cholecystolithotomy -- Percutaneous nephrostomy and antegrade ureteric stenting -- Fluoroscopy-guided percutaneous renal access for treatment of stone disease -- Percutaneous gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy.
- Interventional radiology techniques in ablation 2013, Springer
- Intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Key topics in surgical research and methodology 2010, Springer
- Keyhole approaches in neurosurgery 2008, Springerv. 1. Concept and surgical technique.
- Upper Urinary Tract (Kidney, Ureter and Adrenal Gland) / Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Rowan Casey, Jens Mondry, Minh Do and Anja Dietel, et al. -- Lympadenectomy / Ingolf A. Türk, Rowan Casey, Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Panagiotis Kallidonis and Minh Do, et al. -- Urinary Bladder and Prostate / Thilo Schwalenberg, Jochen Neuhaus, Panagiotis Kallidonis, Evangelos N. Liatsikos and Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, et al. -- Paediatric Urology / Holger Till, Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg and Ulrike Waldschmidt -- Miscellaneous / Jens-Uwe Stolzenburg, Evangelos N. Liatsikos, Thilo Schwalenberg, Tim Häfner and Minh Do, et al.
- Laparoscopic entry 2012, Springer
- Laparoscopic gastric banding 2011, Springer
- Laparoscopic techniques in uro-oncology 2009, Springer
- Laparoscopy in children. 2nd ed. 2013, SpringerEquipment, children, anesthesia, gas embolism -- Technical basics -- Thoracoscopic procesures -- Upper abdomen -- Right upper abdomen -- Urogenital procedures -- Middle and lower gastrointestinal tract.
- Laser-tissue interactions. 3rd, enlarged ed. 2007, Springer
- LASIK handbook. 2nd ed. 2013, OvidSection I. LASIK fundamentals -- section II. Diagnostic equipment -- section III. Flap-making equipment -- section IV. Excimer lasers -- section V. Management of postsurgical problems -- section VI. Other surgical considerations -- section VII. Study section -- section VIII. International perspectives in refractive surgery.
- Learning surgery 2004, Springer
- Liposuction 2006, Springer
- Liver and biliary tract surgery 2006, Springer
- Liver anesthesiology and critical care medicine 2012, Springer
- Liver transplantation 2009, Springer
- 1. Noninvasive Breast Cancer /Robert H. I. Andtbacka ... [et al.] --2. Invasive Breast Cancer /Jonathan S. Zager ... [et al.] --3. Melanoma /Timothy M. Pawlik and Jeffrey E. Gershenwald --4. Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer /Nestor F. Esnaola and Keith M. Heaton --5. Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma /Keith A. Delman and Janice N. Cormier --6. Cancer in the Head and Neck /Kenneth A. Newkirk and F. Christopher Holsinger --7. Thoracic Malignancies /Shanda H. Blackmon and Ara A. Vaporciyan --8. Esophageal Carcinoma /Alexander A. Parikh, Ara A. Vaporciyan, and Wayne L. Hofstetter --9. Gastric Cancer /Waddah B. Al-Refaie and Paul F. Mansfield --10. Small-Bowel Malignancies and Carcinoid Tumors /Keith D. Amos and Rosa F. Hwang --11. Cancer of the Colon, Rectum, and Anus /George J. Chang and Barry W. Feig --12. Hepatobiliary Cancers /Eugene A. Choi, Steven E. Rodgers, Syed A. Ahmad, and Eddie K. Abdalla --13. Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma /Rosa F. Hwang ... [et al.] --14. Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors and Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia /Jeffrey T. Lenert ... [et al.] --15. Adrenal Tumors /Ricardo J. Gonzalez and Jeffrey E. Lee --16. Carcinoma of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands /Keith D. Amos, Mouhammed A. Habra, and Nancy D. Perrier --17. Hematologic Malignancies and Splenic Tumors /Wayne A. I. Frederick ... [et al.] --18. Cancer of Unknown Primary Site /Gauri R. Varadhachary --19. Genitourinary Cancer /Christopher G. Wood and Colin P.N. Dinney --20. Gynecologic Cancers /Brian M. Slomovitz, Pamela T. Soliman, Judith K. Wolf --21. Oncologic Emergencies /Jeffrey D. Wayne and Richard J. Bold --22. Biologic Cancer Therapy /Daniel Albo, Thomas N. Wang, and George P. Tuszynski --23. Pharmacotherapy of Cancer /Judy L. Chase and Chad M. Barnett --24. Reconstructive Surgery in the Cancer Patient /Jules A. Feledy, Jr. Matthew M. Hanasono, and Geoffrey L. Robb --Index.
- Maingot's Abdominal operations. 12th ed. 2013, AccessSurgery
- Male patient in aesthetic medicine 2009, Springer
- Manual of aesthetic surgery. 2, Breast augmentation, brachioplasty, abdominoplasty, thigh and buttock lift, liposuction, hair transplantation, adjuvant therapies, including spacelift v. 2, 2005, Springer
- Manual of aesthetic surgery. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Manual of fast track recovery for colorectal surgery 2012, Springer
- Manual of spine surgery 2012, SpringerPt. I. General aspects of spinal surgery -- pt. II. Anterior upper cervical spine -- pt. III. Anterior cervical spine C3-C8 (T1) -- pt. IV. Posterior cervical spine -- pt. V. Anterior thoracic spine -- pt. VI. Posterior thoracic spine -- pt. VII. Anterior lumbar spine -- pt. VIII. Posterior lumbar spine.
- Manual of thoracic endoaortic surgery 2010, Springer
- Periorbital Aesthetic Surgery: The Evolution of a Multidisciplinary Surgical Subspecialty -- Surgical Anatomy of the Forehead, Eyelids, and Midface for the Aesthetic Surgeon -- The Beautiful Eye: Perception of Beauty in the Periocular Area -- Critical Evaluation of the Periorbital Aesthetic Patient -- Oculofacial Anesthesia -- The Open Approach to Forehead Lifting -- Endoscopic Brow and Forehead Rejuvenation -- Direct Brow Lift: An Aesthetic Approach -- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty -- Adjunctive Procedures in Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty: Internal Brow Fat Sculpting and Elevation, Glabellar Myectomy, and Lacrimal Gland Repositioning -- Management of Complications of Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty -- Levator Ptosis Repair in the Aesthetic Patient With and Without Blepharoplasty -- Posterior Approach Ptosis Repair in the Aesthetic Patient With or Without Blepharoplasty -- Modern Advances in Asian Blepharoplasty -- Transcutaneous Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty -- Transconjunctival Lower Blepharoplasty: Fat Excision or Repositioning -- Managing the Lateral Canthus in the Aesthetic Patient -- Management of the Post-lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty Retracted Eyelid -- Laser Management of Festoons -- Midface and Lower Eyelid Rejuvenation -- Face Implants in Aesthetic Surgery -- Periorbital Fat Grafting -- Periorbital Laser Resurfacing -- Laser Incisional Eyelid Surgery -- Neuromodulators and Fillers for Periorbital Rejuvenation -- Management of the Prominent Eye -- Postoperative Wound Modulation in Aesthetic Eyelid and Periorbital Surgery -- Short-Flap Superficial Musculo-Aponeurotic System (SMAS) Rhytidectomy.
- Mastering endovascular techniques 2007, OvidKey issues of vascular pathoanatomy / Frank Kolodgie ... [et al.] -- Key issues of vascular pathophysiology / Axel R. Pries, Ivo Buschmann, Helmut Habazettl -- Magnetic resonance imaging / Dietrich Baumgart, Thomas Egelhof -- X-ray coronary angiography / Peter Lanzer -- Intracoronary ultrasound / Anuja Nair ... [et al.] -- Pressure wire / Wilbert Aarnoudse, Cees-joost Botman, Nico H.J. Pijls -- The decision-making process in percutaneous coronary interventions / Lutz Prechelt, Peter Lanzer -- Devices / Wolfram Schmidt, Klaus-Peter Schmitz -- Intracranial vessels / Hans Henkes ... [et al.] -- Internal carotid artery / Peter Lanzer, Ralf Weser -- Coronary arteries / Peter Lanzer, L.D. Timmie Topoleski -- Thoracic aorta / Tim C. Rehders ... [et al.] -- Abdominal aortic aneurysm / Martin Köcher, Petr Utíkal -- Renal arteries / Peter Lanzer, Ralf Weser -- Abdominal aorta, iliac, and lower extremity arteries / Peter Lanzer, Ralf Weser -- Haemodialysis shunts / Dierk Vorwerk -- Venous diseases / Zubin Irani, John A. Kaufman -- Foreign bodies / Haresh G. Mehta, Stephan Windecker, Bernhard Meier.
- Mastering revision rhinoplasty 2006, Springer
- Mastery of cardiothoracic surgery. 2nd ed. 2007, Ovid
- Mastery of surgery. 5th ed. 2007, Ovid
- "The current edition of The Handbook provides an overview of current care of patients with cancer diagnoses commonly evaluated and treated by surgical oncologists, and in doing so continues to align such care with the underlying philosophy of the Department of Surgical Oncology at M.D. Anderson: multidisciplinary, cooperative care is the ideal way to manage patients with cancer. Such care begins with an understanding of the underlying tumor biology and natural history of the disease and includes technical excellence in the delivery of indicated surgical treatment. It also demands integration of essential information from the available literature on currently preferred treatment modalities, and emphasizes appropriate inclusion of adjunctive specialty care, including medical oncology, radiation oncology, interventional radiology, palliative care, pain management, physical therapy, nutritional support, social services and nursing"--Provided by publisher.
- Microskin grafting for vitiligo 2009, Springer
- Microsurgery for fertility specialists 2013, Springer
- Middle ear surgery 2006, Springer
- Minimally invasive cancer management. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Minimally invasive forefoot surgery in clinical practice 2013, Springer
- A minimally invasive open approach for reconstruction of the anterior column of the thoracic and lumbar spine / B. Knowles ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous vertebroplasty in osteoporotic vertebral fractures / G.M. Hess, H.M. Mayer -- Microsurgical open vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty / B.M. Boszczyk ... [et al.] -- Percutaneous kyphoplasty in traumatic fractures / G. Maestretti, P. Otten -- Lumbar spine. Low back pain. Inteventional and semi-invasive procedures for low back pain and disc herniation / M.K. Schäufele -- Disc. Intradiscal electrothermal therapy / J. Saal -- Microtherapy in low back pain / A.T. Yeung, C.A. Yeung -- Principles of microsurgical discectomy in lumbar disc herniations / H.M. Mayer -- The microsurgical interlaminar, paramedian approach / H.M. Mayer -- The translaminar approach / L. Papavero --General. Minimally invasive spine surgery / H.M. Mayer -- Technological advances of surgical microscopes for spine surgery / W. Rulffes -- Spinal microsurgery: a short introduction / H.M. Mayer -- Microsurgical instruments / A. Korge -- Operating room setup and handling of surgical microscopes / K. Wiechert -- Computer-assisted minimally invasive spine surgery - state of the art / F. Langlotz, L.P. Nolte -- Cervical spine. Odontoid. Technique of transoral odontoidectomy / P.J. Apostolides ... [et al.] -- Microsurgical treatment of odontoid fractures / P. Klimo Jr., G. Rao, R.I. Apfelbaum -- Disc surgery/decompression. Microsurgery of the cervical spine: the anterior approach / L. Papavero -- Anterior cervical foraminotomy (microsurgical and endoscopic) / W.F. saringer -- Functional segmental reconstruction with the Bryan cervical disc prosthesis / J. Goffin -- Microsurgical total cervical disc replacement / H.M. Mayer -- Microsurgical posterior approaches to the cervical spine / P.H. Young, J.P. Young, J.C. Young --Microsurgical C1 - 1 stabilization / D. Fassett, R.I. Apfelbaum -- Thoracic/thoracolumbar spine. General techniques. Microsurgical anterior approach to T5 - 10 (Mini-TTA) / H.M. Mayer -- Microsurgical anterior approach to the thoracolumbar junction / H.M. Mayer -- Anatomic principles of thoracoscopic spine surgery / U. Liljenqvist -- Principles of endoscopic techniques to the thoracic and lumbar spine / G.M. McCullen, A.A. Criscitiello, H.A. Yuan -- Biomechanical requirements in minimally invasive spinal fracture treatment / M. Schultheiss ... [et al.] -- Deformities. Thoracoscopic approaches in spinal deformities and trauma / M. Dufoo-Olvera -- Thoracoscopic techniques in spinal deformities / D. Sucato -- Mini-open endoscopic excision of hemivertebrae / R. Stücker -- Fractures. Thoracoscopically assisted anterior approach to thoracolumbar fractures / R. Beisse --Spinal stenosis. Microsurgical decompresssion of acquired (degenerative) central and lateral spinal canal stenosis / H.M. Mayer -- Fusion. Microsurgical anterior lumbar interbody fusion (Mini-ALIF): the lateral retroperitoneal approach to L2/3, L3/4, and L4/5 / H.M. Mayer -- Microsurgical anterior lumbar interbody fusion (Mini-ALIF): the transperitoneal approach to L5/S1 / H.M. Mayer -- Minimally invasive 360° lumbar fusion / M. Aebi -- The anterior extraperitoneal video-assisted approach to the lumbar spine / M. Onimus, H. Chataigner -- Dynamic stabilization. Minimally invasive dynamic stabilization of the lumbar motion segment with an interspinous implant / J. Sénégas -- Technical and anatomical considerations for the placement of a posterior interspinous stabilizer / J. Taylor, S. Ritland -- Elastic microsurgical stabilization with a posterior shock absorber / S. Caserta, G.A. La Maida, B. Misaggi.The lateral, extraforaminal approach / L. Papavera -- Transforaminal endoscopic discectomy / J. Krugluger -- Microscopically assisted percutaneous technique as a minimally invasive approach to the posterior spine / R. Greiner-Perth, H. Boehm, E. El Saghir -- Arthroscopic and endoscopic spine surgery via a posterolateral approach / P. Kambin -- The full-endoscopic interlaminar approach for lumbar disc herniations / S. Ruetten -- Outpatient microsurgical lumbar discectomy and microde-compression laminoplasty / R.S. Biscup, V. Podichetty -- Disc reconstruction. Nucleus reconstruction by autologous chondrocyte transplantation / H.-J. Meisel, T. Ganey -- Autologous disc chondrocyte transplantation / F. Grochulla, H.M. Mayer, A. Korge -- The ALPA approach for minimally invasive nucleus pulposus replacement / R. Bertagnoli -- Mini-open midline accesses for lumbar total disc replacement / H.M. Mayer --
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Achilles Tendon Disorders in Clinical Practice is a collection of procedures presented by experts and pioneers in foot and ankle surgery who share an interest in developing less invasive methods of treating disorders of the foot and ankle. The rate of complications of traditional surgery is extremely high: in the management of tendinopathy, traditional techniques result in 10% of patients experiencing a complication related to skin healing. It is therefore not surprising that less invasive techniques have been advocated.This book will serve as an excellent pocket reference when repairing disorders of the Achilles and aimed general orthopedic surgeons and specialist who require a useful easy reference for these procedures.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle 2011, SpringerMinimally invasive foot surgery: a paradigm shift -- Computer-assisted surgery (CAS) in foot and ankle surgery -- Tendoscopy -- Arthroscopy of the first metatarsophalangeal joint -- Minimally invasive management of hallux rigidus -- Percutaneous first metatarso-phalangeal joint fusion -- The Reverdin-Isham procedure for the correction of hallux valgus: a distal metatarsal osteotomy procedure using minimal invasive technique -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of hallux valgus deformity -- Minimally invasive hallux valgus correction -- Minimally invasive modified Wilson osteotomy for the treatment of hallux valgus -- Percutaneous surgery for static metatarsalgia -- Percutaneous treatment of static metatarsalgia with distal metatarsal mini-invasive osteotomy -- Isham hammertoe procedures for the correction of lesser digital deformities -- Minimally invasive management of dorsiflexion contracture at the metatarsophalangeal joint and plantarflexion contracture at the proximal interphalangeal joint of the fifth toe -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of lesser toe deformity -- Percutaneous fixation of proximal fifth metatarsal fractures -- Minimally invasive realignment surgery of the charcot foot -- Arthroscopic triple arthrodesis.Percutaneous calcaneal displacement osteotomy -- Tendoscopy of the flexor halluces longus tendon -- Open reduction and internal fixation of calcaneal fractures through a combined medial and lateral approach using a small incision technique -- Endoscopic plantar fasciotomy -- Arthroscopic Os trigonum excision -- Endoscopic calcaneoplasty -- Postero-medial approach in the supine position for posterior ankle endoscopy -- Ankle equinus and endoscopic gastrocnemius recession -- Athroscopic arthrodesis of the ankle -- Percutaneous osteosynthesis of distal tibial fractures using locking plates -- Percutaneous supramalleolar osteotomy using the Ilizarov/Taylor spatial frame -- Minimally invasive management of syndesmotic injuries -- Endoscopic assisted percutaneous Achilles tendon repair -- Percutaneous repair of acute Achilles tendon ruptures -- Minimally invasive semitendinosus tendon graft augmentation for reconstruction of chronic tears of the Achilles tendon -- Minimally invasive Achilles tendon reconstruction using the peroneus brevis tendon graft -- Free hamstrings tendon transfer and interference screw fixation for less invasive reconstruction of chronic avulsions of the Achilles tendon -- Percutaneous longitudinal tenotomies for chronic Achilles tendinopathy -- Minimally invasive stripping for chronic Achilles tendinopathy.
- Minimally invasive surgery of the liver 2013, SpringerThe treatment of liver diseases comprises a significant component of the practice of any general surgeon, whether working in an academic, a general, or a community hospital. With the rapid expansion in knowledge and technology, the liver has also been approached laparoscopically in specialized centers, with well-recognized advantages for patients. This book aims to communicate the large body of experience that has now been accumulated in minimally invasive liver surgery, with comprehensive and up-to-date information on the newest techniques. After a concise description of the main tools and technology necessary to carry out safe laparoscopic and/or robot-assisted liver surgery, individual operative techniques are explained and illustrated. Each chapter includes introductory information, a summary of indications and contraindications, and a detailed description of surgical procedure, including potential complications of both the surgery and the postoperative care. Special efforts have been taken to ensure that the illustrations are accurate and informative. The text is supplemented by a DVD of different procedures as performed by leading European liver surgeons.
- Minimally invasive surgical oncology 2011, Springer
- Minimally invasive thoracic and cardiac surgery 2012, Springer
- Minimally invasive thyroidectomy 2012, Springer
- Mitral valve surgery 2011, SpringerSurgical anatomy of the mitral and tricuspid valve -- Pathology and classification of mitral valve disease -- Chronic mitral regurgitation -- Chronic ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Asymptomatic mitral valve regurgitation: watchful wait or early repair?: review of the current evidence -- Mitral valve prosthesis insertion with preservation of the sub-valvar apparatus -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the respect rather than resect approach -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve: the edge-to-edge technique -- How I assess and repair the Barlow mitral valve -- Ischemic mitral regurgitation -- Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery -- Mitral stenosis -- Atrial fibrillation: non-surgical management -- Ablation of atrial fibrillation with cardiac surgery -- Tricuspid regurgitation: natural history, assessment, and intervention.
- Modern hip resurfacing 2009, SpringerDevelopment perspectives / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Materials and metallurgy / Tim J. Band -- Machining processes / Roger W.F. Ashton -- Hip joint tribology / Amir Kamali -- Corrosion and its contribution to metal release / Joseph Daniel and Amir Kamali -- Retrieval analysis / Tim J. Band, Roger W.F. Ashton, and Amir Kamali -- Cementing technique in Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Stephen McMahon and Gabrielle Hawdon -- Migration studies / Arne Lundberg and Raed Itayem -- Vascularity of the femoral head in hip resurfacing / Stephen McMahon and Gabrielle Hawdon -- Femoral head blood supply studies / Nobuhiko Sugano, Takashi Nishii, and Takehito Hananouchi -- Acetabular bone conservation / Joseph Daniel, Hena Ziaee, and Derek J.W. McMinn -- Femoral DEXA studies in hip arthroplasty / Nobuhiko Sugano -- Metal ions / Joseph Daniel and Hena Ziaee -- Patient selection and timing of operation / Joseph Daniel, Chandra Pradhan, and Hena Ziaee -- Anesthesia, pain control, and thromboprophylaxis / Jonathan W. Freeman --Anesthesia with special emphasis on pain control / Dennis R. Kerr and Lawrence Kohan -- Templating for the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing from conventional X-rays / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Computer templating of hip resurfacing arthroplasty / James Slover, Erik Wetter, and Henrik Malchau -- Partient positioning and exposure / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Acetabular preparation and insertion of the standard Birmingham Hip Resurfacing cup / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Acetabular preparation and insertion of the dysplasia Birmingham Hip Resurfacing cup / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Implantation of the femoral component of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Birmingham mid-head resection prosthesis and its implantation / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Guides, jigs, and navigation-assisted Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Derek J.W. McMinn -- Management of complex anatomy / Joseph Daniel ... [et al.] -- Outcomes and standards for hip resurfacing / Callum W. McBryde and Paul B. Pynsent -- Results of Birmingham Hip Resurfacing in different diagnoses / Joseph Daniel ... [et al.] -- Complications and revisions of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Chandra Pradhan, Joseph Daniel, and Hena Ziaee -- Rehabilitation after the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing / Anne Hands, Hena Ziaee, and Chandra Pradhan -- Recovery and rehabilitation / Lawrence Kohan and Dennis R. Kerr -- Final thoughts / Derek J.W. McMinn and James W. Pritchett.
- Modified inferior turbinoplasty 2012, Springer
- Mohs micrographic surgery 2012, SpringerAn Introduction to Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Indications for Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Preoperative Evaluation --Mohs Micrographic Surgery Operative Room Setup --Anesthetic Considerations: Local Versus Regional --Cutaneous Anatomy in Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Mohs Surgery: Fixed Tissue Technique --Fresh Tissue Technique --Special Considerations for Mohs Micrographic Surgery in Organ Transplant Recipients --Mohs Micrographic Surgery in Ethnic Skin --Histopathology Laboratory Setup and Necessary Instrumentation --Tissue Transport and Initial Processing Cryostat Preparation of Slides --Histopathologic Interpretation of Mohs Slides --Tissue Specimen Documentation, Record Keeping, and Sample Storage --Immunostains --Basal Cell Carcinoma --Squamous Cell Carcinoma --Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the Treatment of Cutaneous Melanoma --Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans --Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma --Atypical Fibroxanthoma --Extramammary Paget Disease --Leiomyosarcoma --Merkel Cell Carcinoma --Selected Sweat Gland Carcinomas --Sebaceous Carcinoma --Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the Eyelid --Mohs Surgery for Periungual and Subungual Skin Cancer --Genitalia --Deep Structures of the Head and Neck --Complications of Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Eyelid Reconstruction After Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Flaps --Skin Grafting --Side to Side Closure After Mohs Surgery --Prosthetic Rehabilitation --Combination Therapy for the Nonsurgical Treatment of Skin Cancers: Latest Research at Mount Sinai --Training and Regulation in Mohs Surgery --Establishing a Mohs Practice --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: South America --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: Europe --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: East Asia --International Perspective of Mohs Micrographic Surgery: Australia and New Zealand --Information for Patients and Safety Considerations --Ethical Issues Related to Mohs Skin Cancer Surgery --Medicolegal Issues Regarding Mohs Micrographic Surgery --Psychological Issues Regarding Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Molecular surgical pathology 2013, Springer
- Navigational surgery of the facial skeleton 2007, Springer
- Neuroendovascular surgery 2005, KargerCurrent and future management strategies for intracranial aneurysms and carotid artery stenosis / E.M. Deshaies, A.S. Boulos -- The use of stents in the management of neurovascular disease: a historical and present status review / M.B. Horowitz, P.D. Purdy -- Carotid angioplasty with stenting and carotid endarterectomy: both are here to stay / R.A. Hanel ... [et al.] -- Endovascular treatment of acute ischemic embolic stroke / C.C. Ionita ... [et al.] -- Intracranial stenting / M.R. Harrigan ... [et al.] -- Angioplasty for repair of intracranial arterial stenosis / A.J. Ringer -- Endovascular therapy for intracranial aneurysms: a historical and present perspective / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] --Endovascular management of wide-necked aneurysms / M. Horowitz, E.I. Levy -- Liquid embolic agents in the treatment of intracranial arteriovenous malformations / J.U. Howington ... [et al.] -- Management of arteriovenous malformations using liquid agents / B.M. Ozgur, D.I. Levy -- Treatment of dural arteriovenous fistulas / L. Feng, P.M. Meyers, R.T. Higashida -- Tumor embolization / E.I. Levy ... [et al.] -- Acute and chronic venous sinus thrombosis / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] -- Vein of galen aneurysms: a review and current perspective / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.] -- Petrosal sinus sampling for Cushing's disease / M.B. Horowitz ... [et al.].
- Neurosurgery 2010, Springer
- New solutions for the heart 2011, SpringerThe changing population: the surgeon's challenge -- Fundamentals of the past: cardioplegia: the first period revisited -- Sites of injury: myocyte -- Sites of injury: the endothelium -- Intraoperative protection of the myocardium: effects of age and gender -- Protection of the right heart -- Protection of the failing heart -- Protection during heart transplantation -- The endothelium as target for interventions -- Vascular effects of cardioplegic arrest and cardiopulmonary bypass -- Oxygen radical scavengers -- New approaches to cardioplegia: alternatives to hyperkalemia -- Myocardial protection via the coronary venous route -- Donor heart preservation by continuous perfusion -- Visualization of cardioplegia delivery.
- New techniques in genital prolapse surgery 2011, Springer
- New technologies in surgical oncology 2010, Springer
- Nipple sparing mastectomy 2013, SpringerHistory of the Mini Invasive Video Assisted Breast Surgery: From East to West -- Surgical Anatomy of the Breast: Key Points for Mini Invasive Video Assisted Approach -- Mini Invasive Video Assisted Breast Surgery: Feasibility and Safety -- Indication for Mini Invasive Video Assisted Mastectomy -- Diagnostic Work Out -- Operative Instruments -- Mini Invasive Video Assisted Mastectomy: Techniques -- Reconstructive Options -- Case Reports.
- Obesity surgery 2008, AccessSurgery
- Oculoplastics and orbit. Aesthetic and functional oculofacial plastic problem-solving in the 21st century 2010, Springer
- On bypass 2008, Springer
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery 2013, SpringerPart I. Basic principles for oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery -- Part II. Partial breast reconstruction -- Part III. Breast reconstruction after mastectomy -- Part IV. Managment of complications -- Part V. Refinements after breast reconstruction -- Part VI. Breast reconstruction in special populations -- Part VII. Other special considerations -- Index.
- Oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer 2009, Springer
- Oncoplastic breast surgery 2010, Springer1. General Surgery -- Surgical Anatomy / Elisabeth Würinger -- Breast Cancer Surgery: Standard Principles / Florian Fitzal -- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery / Peter Schrenk -- 2. Oncoplastic Surgery (OPS) -- OPS and Breast Conserving Surgery (BSC) / Peter Schrenk, Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay, Florian Fitzal, Andrea Grisotti and Donato Casella, et al. -- OPS and Mastectomy / Grant W. Carlson, Francesca De Lorenzi, Mario Rietjens, Andrea Manconi and Daniela Hoch, et al. -- Special Considerations / Florian Fitzal, Rupert Koller, Stefan Gärner, Elisabeth Grafinger-Witt and Mario Rietjens, et al.
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic hepatic transection 2012, Springer
- Operative anatomy of the heart 2011, Springer
- Operative atlas of laparoscopic reconstructive urology 2009, Springer
- Operative dictations in orthopedic surgery 2013, SpringerOperative Dictations in Orthopedic Surgery is a valuable resource for teaching orthopedic surgical trainees and practicing orthopedic surgeons how to document their operative procedures. The book includes the majority of the commonly performed orthopedic procedures. For each procedure, a list of common indications is given, covering 95% of the situations in which particular procedures will be used, as well as a list of essential steps. This is then followed by a list intended to prompt the surgeon for particular details to note and dictate within the template, a list of possible complications that are typically associated with a particular surgical procedure, and templates of operative dictation that allow the surgeon to individualize their dictations. Ample space is also provided to allow each surgeon to add notes. Concise and easy to use, Operative Dictations in Orthopedic Surgery is a unique tool for orthopedics surgical residents and residents in practice that better prepares them to participate actively and learn as much as possible in the operating room.
- Operative hip arthroscopy. 3rd ed. 2013, Springer
- Operative surgery manual 2003, MD Consult
- Traditional postoperative management and fast-track care pathways -- Development of laparoscopic colorectal surgery -- Instrumentation and setup -- Key operative steps -- Operative procedures. Segmental colectomy ; Rectal surgery ; Total colectomy ; Stoma formation -- Dealing with complications and other technical tricks -- Other useful techniques.
- Orthopedic traumatology 2013, Springer
- Parathyroid glands 2013, Springer
- Passing the general surgery oral board exam 2005, Springer
- Passing the general surgery oral board exam. 2ND ED. 2014, Springer
- Pathology and surgery around the vertebral artery 2011, SpringerThis is the first comprehensive book about surgery on and around the vertebral artery all along its cervical and intracranial course. This vessel has been considered for long as out of surgical reach leaving many different pathologies not or incompletely treated. The surgical exposure and control of the vertebral artery not only permit to treat lesions of the vertebral artery wall or developed in contact to it but also to improve the access to the intervertebral foramen (tumors, osteophytes), to the anterior aspect of the spinal cord (tumors, spondylotic spurs), to the foramen magnum and to the jugular foramen. This book written by leading experts includes all aspects of vertebral artery surgery from anatomy to imaging, surgical techniques and pathologies; it is illustrated by many figures especially operative views and schematic drawings so that the beginner as well as the experienced surgeon find useful information. One of the editors of this book (B. GEORGE) was recently awarded the Olivecrona award for his work on the surgery of the vertebral artery.
- Pediatric airway surgery 2012, KargerFor the first time the editors of this volume have brought together text, illustrations and high-definition videos to create an expert video atlas in the field of pediatric airway surgery. The publication which includes the book and free online access to the videos provides a detailed review of the pros and cons and clinical pearls involved in various modes of pediatric airway surgery. Discussed are all the main open airway surgeries including laryngotracheal reconstruction, cricotracheal resection, tracheal resection and re-anastomosis, and slide tracheoplasty. Further covered is a range of endoscopic procedures such as endoscopic repair of laryngeal clefts and endoscopic treatment of vocal fold immobility.The high-definition videos with audio overlay and the text complement provide an excellent detailed instruction manual for surgeons willing to carry out these operations. This publication is designed for all levels, from medical student through residency and fellowship as well as the pediatric otolaryngologist or pediatric surgeon preparing for pediatric airway surgery.
- 3D histology evaluation of dermatolog...
- — Genetics for surgeons ..................
- Genital cutting ........................
- — Pediatric airway surgery ...............
- Pediatric airway surgery ...............
- — Surgical management of congenital hea...
- Surgical management of congestive hea...
- — Zollinger's Atlas of surgical operati...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases