Books by Subject
- Adhesion measurement methods 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Alternative careers in science. 2nd ed. 2006, ScienceDirectA scientist gone bad : how I went from the bench to the boardroom / Cynthia Robbins-Roth -- Technical writing : making sense out of manuals / Clayton R. Randall (second edition updated by Cynthia Robbins-Roth) -- Science writing : communicating with the masses / Sue Goetinck Ambrose -- Creating a publishing empire : how I gave up academic and became an entrepreneurial editor / Roger Longman -- Business information services : providing the data for industry / Mark D. Dibner -- Becoming a venture capitalist / Deepa Pakianathan -- Investment banking : dreams and reality / Peter Drake (second edition updated by Cynthia Robbins-Roth) -- How I became an analyst : science-based investment advising / Mary Ann Gray -- Entrepreneur and company founder : starting your own company and surviving / Ron Cohen -- Business development : making deals with science / Ronald Pepin -- The growth of a manager : from pure research to policy administration / Philip W. Hammer -- Regulatory affairs : keeping product development on track / Elizabeth D. Moyer -- Patent law careers : protecting the intellectual property of science / Alexandra J. Baran -- Entering biomedical and scientific consulting / Robert Roth -- Sales and marketing : so you want to sell? / Erin Hall Meade -- From doing research to moving research : my life in tech transfer / Paula Szoka -- Corporate communications : helping companies sell their stories / Tony Russo -- Executive search : the hunt for exceptional talent / Bente Hansen -- Consultant to the stars : advising CEOs for fun and profit / Carol Hall -- Biomedical consultant : specializing in technology assessment, strategic planning, and grant writing / Gail Schechter -- Science and public policy : translating between two worlds / David Applegate -- Economic development advisor : building a biotech industry for an entire country / Gina Lento -- Government agencies : directing science in the military / Genevieve Haddad -- Appendix : information resources about alternative careers for scientists / Cynthia Robbins-Roth.
- Art of deliberating 2012, SpringerDeliberation and Democracy --Plato Was Not So Far Wrong: Recalling Athenian Democracy --A Reappraisal of the Medieval Approach Will Lead to Excellent Deliberators --Beware of Those Who Think They Possess the Truth! --Let Us Learn How to Deliberate before Deliberating! --Between Ethics and Biomedicine.
- Century of Nobel Prizes recipients 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Colloids and colloid assemblies 2004, Wileych. 1. Latex particles / Klaus Tauer -- ch. 2. Semiconductor nanoparticles / Andrey L. Rogach, Dmitri V. Talapin, Horst Weller -- ch. 3. Monolayer protected clusters of gold and silver / Mathias Brust, Christopher J. Kiely -- ch. 4. Sonochemical synthesis of inorganic and organic colloids / Franz Grieser, Muthupandian Ashokkumar -- ch. 5. Colloidal nanoreactors and nanocontainers / Marc Sauer, Wolfgang Meier -- ch. 6. Miniemulsions for the convenient synthesis of organic and inorganic nanoparticles and single molecule applications in materials chemistry / Katharina Landfester, Markus Antonietti -- ch. 7. Metal and semiconductor nanoparticle modification via chemical reactions / Luis M. Liz Marzán -- ch. 8. Nanoscale particle modification via sequential electrostatic assembly / Frank Caruso -- ch. 9. Colloidal crystals : recent developments and niche applications / Younan Xia, Hiroshi Fudouzi, Yu Lu, Yadong Yin -- ch. 10. Surface-directed colloid patterning : selective deposition via electrostatic and secondary interactions / Paula T. Hammond -- ch. 11. Evolving strategies of nanomaterials design / Sean Davis -- ch. 12. Nanoparticle organization at the air-water interface and in Langmuir-Blodgett films / Murali Sastry -- ch. 13. Layer-by-layer self-assembly of metal nanoparticles on planar substrates : fabrication and properties / Thierry P. Cassagneau -- ch. 14. Assembly of electrically functional microstructures from colloidal particles / Orlin D. Velev -- ch. 15. 3D ordered macroporous materials / Rick C. Schroden, Andreas Stein -- ch. 16. Semiconductor quantum dots as multicolor and ultrasensitive biological labels / Warren C. W. Chan, Xiaohu Gao, Shuming Nie -- ch. 17. Colloids for encoding chemical libraries: applications in biological screening / Bronwyn J. Battersby, Lisbeth Grøndahl, Gwendolyn A. Lawrie, Matt Trau -- ch. 18. Polyelectrolyte microcapsules as biomimetic models / Gleb B. Sukhorukov, Helmuth Möhwald.
- Communicating science in social contexts 2008, Springer1. Revisiting Models -- Paradigm Change for Science Communication: Commercial Science Needs a Critical Public / Martin W. Bauer, p. 7-25 -- European Trends in Science Communication / Michel Claessens, p. 27-38 -- Words and Figures of the Public: the Misunderstanding in Scientific Communication / Joëlle Le Marec and Igor Babou, p. 39-54 -- Representation and Deliberation: New Perspectives on Communication Among Actors in Science and Technology Innovation / Giuseppe Pellegrini, p. 55-69 -- Medialization of Science as a Prerequisite of Its Legitimization and Political Relevance / Hans Peter Peters, Harald Heinrichs, Arlena Jung, Monika Kallfass and Imme Petersen, p. 71-92 -- On and about the Deficit Model in an Age of Free Flow / Bernard Schiele, p. 93-117 -- Towards an Analytical Framework of Science Communication Models / Brian Trench, p. 119-135 -- 2. Crossing Boundaries -- Before and After Science: Science and Technology in Pop Music, 1970-1990 / Massimiano Bucchi and Andrea Lorenzet, p. 139-150 -- The More, the Earlier, the Better: Science Communication Supports Science Education / Cheng Donghong and Shi Shunke, p. 151-163 -- Hollywood Knowledge: Communication Between Scientific and Entertainment Cultures / David A. Kirby, p. 165-180 -- Situating Science in the Social Context by Cross-Sectoral Collaboration / Jenni Metcalfe, Michelle Riedlinger and Anne Pisarski, p. 181-197-- 3. Developing Strategies -- From Science Communication to Knowledge Brokering: the Shift from 'Science Push' to 'Policy Pull' / Alex T. Bielak, Andrew Campbell, Shealagh Pope, Karl Schaefer and Louise Shaxson, p. 201-226 -- Science Advocacy: Challenging Task, Difficult Pathways / Toss Gascoigne, p. 227-241 -- The Epistemic Jumble of Sustainable Development / Yves Jeanneret, p. 243-257 -- In Search of Dialogue: Staging Science Communication in Consensus Conferences / Maja Horst, p. 259-274 -- So Where's the Theory? On the Relationship between Science Communication Practice and Research / Steve Miller, p. 275-287 -- From Democratization of Knowledge to Bridge Building between Science, Technology and Society / Lise Santerre, p. 289-300 -- Bringing Science to the Public / Jan Riise.
- CRC concise encyclopedia of mathematics. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- CRC standard mathematical tables and formulae. 31st ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Creative model construction in scientists and students 2008, Springer
- Dazzle 'em with style. 2nd ed. 2006, ScienceDirectPreface --Introduction --1.Preparing a scientific presentation --2.The structure of a scientific presentation --3.Visual displays: how to (and not to) use them --4.Delivery --App.A Checklist for presentations --App. BEvaluation form.
- Designing science presentations. 1st ed. 2013, ScienceDirect"Clear, polished, and stimulating presentations are as important to the scientific profession as they are to business, yet most scientists never receive formal training in the creation, delivery, and evaluation of such material." ... "Designing Science Presentations provides visually intensive guidance at every step-from the construction of original figures to the presentation and delivery of those figures in papers, slideshows, posters, and websites." --Excerpts from publisher's description.
- Elastic scattering of electrons and positrons 2007, HighWire
- Encyclopaedia of the history of science, technology, and medicine in non-western cultures. 2nd ed. 2008, Springerv. 1. A-K -- v. 2. L-Z.
- A fully searchable, working editorial site of articles by scientists and scientific historians in the fields of biochemistry and physiology, cell biology, developmental biology, ecology, evolution, genetics, immunology, molecular biology, neuroscience, microbiology and virology, plant science, structural biology, and science and society.
- England's Leonardo 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Entomology. 3rd ed. 2005, Springer
- Introduction to the Art of Communication, p. 1-8 -- Part I. The Written Document: Prose and Panic -- ch. 1. Planning the Document, p. 11-24 -- ch. 2. Acquiring a Healthy Writing Attitude, p. 25-33 -- ch. 3. Producing the Document, p. 35-46 -- Part II. The Formal Presentation: Dissertation or Disaster -- ch. 4. Planning the Presentation, p. 51-69 -- ch. 5. Acquiring the Successful Presentation Attitude, p. 71-79 -- ch. 6. Conducting the Presentation, p. 81-89 -- Part III. The Informal Discussion: Meetings and Mishaps -- ch. 7. Planning for the Meeting, p. 93-103 -- ch. 8. Acquiring a Meeting Attitude, p. 105-110 -- ch. 9. Participating in the Meeting, p. 111-119 -- Part IV. Cross-Culture Communication: Bridging the Gap -- ch. 10. Understanding a Communication Culture Gap, p. 125-136 -- ch. 11. Writing for any Group of Readers, p. 137-149 -- ch. 12. Presenting to Any Audience, p. 151-162 -- ch. 13. Meeting with Anyone or Any Group, p. 163-173 -- ch. 14. Conclusion, p. 17.
- Gaither's Dictionary of scientific quotations 2008, Springerv. 1. Abortion-medical science -- v. 2. Medicine and art--zoology.
- Handbook of mathematics for engineers and scientists 2007, CRCnetBASE
- ch. 1. Overview of Intellectual Property Law, p. 1-8 -- ch. 2. The Use of Intellectual Property in Business, p. 9-29 -- ch. 3. How to Read and Obtain Information from a Modern U.S. Patent, p. 31-45 -- ch. 4. Introduction to Patents, p. 47-67 -- ch. 5. Patentable Subject Matter and Utility, p. 69-74 -- ch. 6. Novelty: The Invention Must Be New, p. 75-86 -- ch. 7. Requirement of Non-Obviousness for Patentability, p. 87-101 -- ch. 8. The Patenting Process, p. 103-128 -- ch. 9. Novelty, Infringement, and Other Searches, p. 129-140 -- ch. 10. Patent Application, p. 141-154 -- ch. 11. Claims of a Patent Application, p. 155-170 -- ch. 12. Prosecution of a Patent Application, p. 171-191 -- ch. 13. Design Patents, p. 193-210 -- ch. 14. Protection of Computer-Related Inventions, p. 211-253 -- ch. 15. Patentability of Biotechnology Inventions, p. 255-271 -- ch. 16. Business Method Protection, p. 273-286 -- ch. 17. Foreign Patent Protection, p. 287-300 -- ch. 18. Enforcement of the Patent Right, p. 301-316 -- ch. 19. Ownership and Transfer of Patent Rights, p. 317-336 -- ch. 20. Employment Contracts and Non-Compete Restrictions, p. 337-368 -- ch. 21. The Engineer and Scientist as Expert Witness; and Ethics, p. 369-381 -- ch. 22. Copyrights as a Vehicle for Technology Protection, p. 383-403 -- ch. 23. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA): An Overview, p. 405-418 -- ch. 24. Mask Work Protection, p. 419-428 -- ch. 25. Trade Secrets, p. 429-441 -- ch. 26. Trademarks, p. 443-456 -- ch. 27. Cybersquatting, p. 457-465 -- ch. 28. Current Events, p. 467-473.
- Joy of science 2007, SpringerHow science works -- Origin of the theory of evolution: time and change -- Origin of the theory of evolution: social aspects -- Molecular basis of evolutionary theory -- History of the earth and the origin of life -- Origin of species -- Evolution of humans.
- Knowledge representation and reasoning 2004, ScienceDirectThe language of first-order logic -- Expressing knowledge -- Resolution -- Reasoning with horn clauses -- Procedural control of reasoning -- Rules in production systems -- Object-oriented representation -- Structured descriptions -- Inheritance -- Defaults -- Vagueness, uncertainty, and degrees of belief -- Explanation and diagnosis -- Actions -- Planning -- The tradeoff between expressiveness and tractability.
- Managing scientists. 2nd ed. 2004, Wileych. 1. Introduction -- ch. 2. The Condition of Being Different -- ch. 3. Understanding What Motivates You and What Motivates Others -- ch. 4. Understanding Your Leadership Style and That of Others -- ch. 5. Communicating Effectively -- ch. 6. Dealing with Conflict -- ch. 7. Creativity: The Influence of Structure, Size, and Formal Systems -- ch. 8. Project Management -- ch. 9. Discerning and Assessing Organizational Culture -- ch. 10. Leading Change.
- Microoptics. 2nd rev. and enlarged ed. 2003, Wileych. 1. From macrooptics to microoptics: an overview, p. 1-12 -- ch. 2. Optical components with small dimensions, p. 13-32 -- ch. 3. Lithographic fabrication technology, p. 33-76 -- ch. 4. Measurement and characterization of microoptics, p. 77-92 -- ch. 5. Refractive microoptics, p. 93-131 -- ch. 6. Diffractive microoptics, p. 133-180 -- ch. 7. Integrated waveguide optics, p. 181-205 -- ch. 8. Microoptical systems, p. 207-228 -- ch. 9. Optoelectronic devices and smart pixel arrays, p. 229-250 -- ch. 10. Array illuminators, p. 251-276 -- ch. 11. Microoptical components for beam shaping, p. 277-303 -- ch. 12. Microoptics for optical information technology, p. 305-336 -- ch. 13. Microoptics in optical design, p. 337-353 -- ch. 14. Novel directions, p. 355-381.
- Optimal control of nonlinear processes 2008, Springer
- Optimization in medicine 2008, Springer
- Physicists of Ireland 2003, CRCnetBASEWilliam Petty 1623-1687 / by Norman D. McMillan -- Robert Boyle 1627-1691 / by D. Thorburn Burns -- William Molyneux 1656-1698 / by Patrick Wayman and Norman D. McMillan -- Nicholas Callan 1799-1864 / by Niall E. McKeith -- William Parsons, Earl of Rosse 1800-1867 / by Bob Strunz -- Humphrey Lloyd 1800-1881 / by James G. O'Hara -- Thomas Grubb 1800-1878 and Howard Grubb 1844-1931 / by Andrew Whitaker -- William Rowan Hamilton 1805-1865 / by John J. O'Connor and Edmund F. Robertson -- James MacCullagh 1809-1847 / by James G. O'Hara -- Thomas Andrews 1813-1885 / by D. Thorburn Burns -- George Gabriel Stokes 1819-1903 / by Alastair Wood -- John Tyndall 1820-1893 / by Norman D. McMillan -- Samuel Haughton 1821-1897 / by Norman D. McMillan -- William Thomson, Lord Kelvin 1824-1907 / by Mark McCartney -- George Johnstone Stoney 1826-1911 / by James G. O'Hara -- George Francis FitzGerald 1851-1901 / by John J. O'Connor and Edmund F. Robertson --John Joly 1857-1933 / by Denis Weaire and Stephen Coonan -- Joseph Larmor 1857-1942 / by Raymond Flood -- Frederick Thomas Trouton 1863-1922 / by James G. O'Hara -- John Sealy Edward Townsend 1868-1957 / by Mark McCartney -- John A. McClelland 1870-1920 / by Thomas C. O'Connor -- Erwin Schrodinger 1887-1961 / by Andrew Whitaker -- Cornelius Lanczos 1893-1974 / by Barbara Gellai -- John Synge 1897-1995 / by Petros S. Florides -- John Desmond Bernal 1901-1971 / by Roy Johnston -- Ernest Walton 1903-1995 / by Brian Cathcart -- Walter Heitler 1904-1981 / by David Glass -- Sir William McCrea 1904-1999 / by Iwan Williams -- Cormac O Ceallaigh 1912-1996 / by Mark McCartney -- David Bates 1916-1994 / by Ray Flannery -- John Stewart Bell 1928-1990 / by Andrew Whitaker -- Lochlainn O Raifeartaigh 1933-2000 / by Siddhartha Sen -- Index of names.
- Physics and chemistry of interfaces 2003, Wileych. 1. Introduction, p. 1-3 -- ch. 2. Liquid Surfaces, p. 4-25 -- ch. 3. Thermodynamics of Interfaces, p. 26-41 -- ch. 4. The Electric Double Layer, p. 42-56 -- ch. 5. Effects at Charged Interfaces, p. 57-79 -- ch. 6. Surface Forces, p. 80-117 -- ch. 7. Contact Angle Phenomena and Wetting, p. 118-144 -- ch. 8. Solid Surfaces, p. 145-176 -- ch. 9. Adsorption, p. 177-205 -- ch. 10. Surface Modification, p. 206-221 -- ch. 11. Friction, Lubrication, and Wear, p. 223-245 -- ch. 12. Surfactants, Micelles, Emulsions, and Foams, p. 246-279 -- ch. 13. Thin Films on Surfaces of Liquids, p. 280-298 -- ch. 14. Solutions to Exercises, p. 299-320 -- A. Analysis of Diffraction Patterns, p. 321-329 -- B. Symbols and Abbreviations, p. 331-334.
- Pixel detectors 2006, Springer
- Polarization and moment tensors 2007, Springer
- Raman spectroscopy for chemical analysis 2000, WileyIntroduction and scope --Magnitude of Raman scattering --Collection and detection of Raman scattering --Signal-to-noise in Raman spectroscopy --Instrumentation overview and spectrometer performance --Sampling modes in Raman spectroscopy --Lasers for Roman spectroscopy --Dispersive Raman spectrometers --Nondispersive Raman spectrometers --Calibration and validation --Raman microscopy and imaging --Fiber-optic Raman sampling --Raman spectroscopy of surfaces.
- Researching, teaching, and learning triangle 2012, Springer
- Rethinking scientific change and theory 2008, Springer
- Science and technology of terrorism and counterterrorism 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Science and the media. 1st ed. 2009, ScienceDirectMedicine, media, and the dramaturgy of biomedical research: historical perspectives / John H. Warner -- Delgado's brave bulls: the marketing of a seductive idea and a lesson for contemporary biomedical research / Peter J. Snyder -- Adrenal transplantation for Parkinson's disease / Dennis D. Spencer -- The use of SSRIs in the treatment of childhood depression: a scientific dialectic / Peter Fonagy -- Media coverage of stem cell research / David H. Smith, Aaron Klink, Julius Landwirth -- Medicine's obsession with disclosure of financial conflicts: fixing the wrong problem / Jerome P. Kassirer -- In support of industry-sponsored clinical research / Declan P. Doogan -- Prevailing truth: the interface between religion and science / Wesley Carr -- Science meets fundamentalist religion / Pat Shipman -- Uneasy alliance: the intersection of government science, politics and policymaking / Ruth J. Katz -- On the relationship between scientists and journalists: reflections by an ethicist / Robert J. Levine -- Don't shoot the messenger / Laura Spinney -- Future trends in medical research publishing / Harry W. McConnell, Ashley Pardy -- Conclusion: the ethics of scientific disclosure / Peter J. Snyder, Linda C. Mayes.
- Science askew 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Scientific approach to scientific writing 2011, SpringerThe book does not focus primarily on grammar, but includes sections on important facets, such as 'voices' and tenses. It also addresses problems associated with writing other texts (reports, reviews, emails, social/professional networking communications etc.). Composed (with inputs from numerous senior scientists) by authors who have written, revised or edited more than 4,000 papers, A Scientific Approach to Scientific Writing will be essential reading for non-native English-speaking students and researchers of all disciplines, and a valuable resource for those with English as a first language."--pub. desc.
- Scientific research as a career 2011, CRCnetBASE1. Introduction -- 2. Scientific training and personal development -- 3. The scientific method -- 4. Attributes required by research scientists -- 5. The impact of managerialism -- 6. Leadership in science -- 7. Insights from notable scientists -- 8. Future challenges for scientific research.
- Seasonal climate 2008, Springer
- Success strategies for women in science 2006, ScienceDirectCareer management / Peggy A. Pritchard -- Continuing professional development / Christine Faerber and Anngienetta Johnson -- Training and working abroad / Mary Osborn -- Climbing the ladder / Ilene J. Busch-Vishniac -- Mentoring / Christine S. Grant -- Networking / Patricia Rankin and Joyce McCarl Nielsen -- Mental toughness / Peggy A. Pritchard -- Personal style / M. Elizabeth Cannon and Kathleen Sendall -- Communicating science / Christine Szymanski -- Time stress / Peggy A. Pritchard -- Balancing professional and personal life / Sarah E. Randolph ... [et al.] -- Transitions / Margaret Ann-Armour and Dorothy Tovell.
- Symmetry rules 2008, Springer
- Uncertainty modeling and analysis in engineering and the sciences 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Underdetermination 2008, Springer
- Unity of science in the Arabic tradition 2008, Springer
- Universities and science in the early modern period 2006, Springer"Mathematics for astronomy" at universities in Copernicus' time /Grazina Rosińska --The University of Salamanca and the renaissance of astronomy during the second half of the 15th century /José Chabás --Medical science and medical teachings at the University of Salamanca in the 15th century /Luis García Ballester --The faculty of medicine of Valencia /José M. López Piñero --The cultivation of astronomy in Spanish universities in the latter half of the 16th century /Victor Navarro-Brotons --The Sphere of Jacques du Chevreul: astronomy at the University of Paris in the 1620s /Roger Ariew --Lectures and practices: the variety of mathematical and mechanical teaching at the University of Uppsala in the 17th century /Maija Kallinen --Mathematical research in Italian universities in the modern era /Maria Teresa Borgato --Universities, academies, and sciences in the modern age /Luigi Pepe --Natural philosophy and mathematics in Portuguese universities, 1550-1650 /Luís Miguel Carolino & Henrique Leitão --Venetian policy toward the University of Padua and scientific progress during the 18th century /Piero del Negro --Candide in Caledonia: the culture of science in the Scottish universities, 1690-1805 /Paul Wood --The sciences at the University of Rome in the 18th century /Ugo Baldini --Enlightenment and renovation in the Spanish university /José Luis Peset --Spanish chemistry textbooks during late 18th century /Antonio García Belmar and José Ramón Bertomeu Sánchez --Botany in University studies in the late 18th century : the case of Valencia University /Cristina Sendra-Mocholí --Scientific education and the crisis of the university in 18th century Barcelona /Agustí Nieto-Galan & Antoni Roca-Rosell --The theories of Copernicus and Newton in the Viceroyship of Nueva Granada and the Audiencia de Caracas during the 18th century /Luis Carlos Arboleda Aparicio & Diana Soto Arango.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases