Books by Subject
- Abnormal skeletal phenotypes ...........
- — Molecular imaging ......................
- MRI parameters and positioning .........
- — Women's health in interventional radi...
- MRI parameters and positioning 2003, Thieme Book
- Multidetector-row CT of the thorax 2006, Springer
- Multislice-CT of the abdomen 2012, SpringerPhysical Background of Multi Detector Row Computed Tomography /Thomas Flohr --Future Developments for MSCT /Patrik Rogalla --Radiation Exposure and Risk Associated with CT Examinations /Gunnar Brix and Elke A. Nekolla --Contrast Agent Application and Protocols /Markus S. Juchems --Imaging Findings of Cirrhotic Liver /Jeong Min Lee, Dong Ho Lee and Jeong-Hee Yoon --Imaging Findings in Non-Cirrhotic Liver /Daniele Marin and Giuseppe Brancatelli --Liver and Biliary System: Postoperative Findings /Magaly Zappa, Annie Sibert and Valérie Vilgrain --Inflammatory Processes in the Liver and Biliary Tract /Wesley C. Chan and Benjamin M. Yeh --Neoplastic Processes in Biliary System /Tae Kyoung Kim, Korosh Khalili and Hyun-Jung Jang --Assessment of the Hepatic Vessels with MDCT /Rocio Perez-Johnston, Dipti K. Lenhart, Daniella F. Pinho and Dushyant V. Sahani --MSCT Imaging of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis /Shelby Fishback, David H. Kim and Perry J. Pickhardt --Solid Pancreatic Masses /Alec J. Megibow --Cystic Pancreatic Masses /A. Oto --Imaging CT of the Spleen /Giovanni Morana and Christian Cugini --Imaging of Post Pancreatic Surgery /R. Graziani, S. Mautone, M. C. Ambrosetti, M. Barillari and R. Manfredi, et al. --Renal Masses /Anno Graser and Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse --Adrenal Masses /Julie H. Song and William W. Mayo-Smith --Inflammatory and Infectious Disease of the Kidney and Urinary Collecting System /Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse, Ulrike L. Mueller-Lisse, Eva M. Coppenrath and Anno Graser --MSCT of the Stomach /Sameer Ahmed, Karen M. Horton, Elliot K. Fishman and Pamela T. Johnson --Small Bowel /Franco Iafrate, Marco Rengo, Paola Lucchesi, Maria Ciolina and Paolo Baldassari, et al. --MSCT of the Abdomen: Colon, Rectum and CT Colonography /Emanuele Neri, Annalisa Mantarro, Rossella Scandiffio, Pietro Bemi and Lorenzo Faggioni, et al. --Mesenteric and Retroperitoneal Diseases /Antonella Filippone, Roberta Cianci and Antonio Raffaele Cotroneo --Imaging Findings in Acute Abdomen /Borut Marincek.
- Numerical and practical exercises in thermoluminescence 2006, Springer
- PACS. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Paleoradiology 2008, SpringerPaleoradiology : history and new developments / Rethy K. Chhem -- Paleoradiologic techniques / George Saab, Rethy K. Chhem, and Richard N. Bohay -- The taphonomic process, biological variation, and x-ray studies / Don R. Brothwell -- Diagnostic paleoradiology for paleopathologists / Rethy K. Chhem, George Saab, and Don R. Brothwell -- Paleoradiology in the service of zoopaleopathology / Don R. Brothwell -- Normal variations in fossils and recent human groups / Don R. Brothwell -- Concluding comments / Rethy K. Chhem and Don R. Brothwell.
- Panoramic radiology 2007, Springer
- Pathology of the aging human nervous system. 2nd ed. 2001, MyiLibrary
- Patient dosimetry for x rays used in medical imaging 2005, HighWire
- Pediatric chest imaging. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerChest Ultrasound (US) / Goya Enriquez, Celestino Aso and Xavier Serres -- The Contribution of Nuclear Medicine to Pulmonary Imaging / Michael J. Gelfand and David L. Gilday -- Helical Multidetector Chest CT / Pilar García-Peña and Catherine M. Owens -- High-Resolution CT of the Lung in Children / Javier Lucaya and Hubert Ducou Le Pointe -- Pulmonary Malformations Beyond the Neonatal Period / Josep M. Mata and Amparo Castellote -- CT of Acute Pulmonary Disease: Infection, Infarction, and Trauma / Lane F. Donnelly -- Pediatric Tuberculosis / Pedro A. Daltro and Eloá Nunez-Santos -- How to Perform and Interpret MR Sleep Studies for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children / Lane F. Donnelly -- Foreign Body Aspiration: Imaging Aspects / Benjamin Z. Koplewitz and Jacob Bar-Ziv -- Imaging Evaluation of the Thymus and Thymic Disorders in Children / Donald P. Frush -- Lymphoma - Controversies in Imaging the Chest / Sue C. Kaste -- Chest Tumours Other than Lymphoma / Kieran McHugh -- Thoracic Manifestations of Systemic Diseases / Alan S. Brody -- Radiology of the Chest Wall / Georg F. Eich, Christian J. Kellenberger and Ulrich V. Willi -- Pediatric Cardiac MRI / Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Pediatric Cardiac CT / Laureen Sena, Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Fetal MRI of the Chest / Pedro A. Daltro and Heron Werner -- Neonatal Chest Imaging / Janet L. Strife and Eric J. Crotty.
- Pediatric neuroradiology 2005, Springerv. 1. Brain -- v. 2. Head and neck, spine.
- Pediatric PET imaging 2006, Springer
- Pediatric radiology review 2007, SpringerChest radiographs -- Lateral neck radiographs -- Abdominal radiographs -- Skull radiographs -- Long bone and extremity radiographs -- CT scan review.
- Pediatric radiology. 3rd ed. 2005, Springer
- Pediatric uroradiology. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- PET 2006, Springer
- PET-CT 2012, Springer
- PET/CT essentials for clinical practice 2006, SpringerProvides fundamental information to all clinicians interested in incorporating PET into their clinical practice and who are involved in the diagnosis, initial staging, and restaging of malignancy. Covers basic principles such as patient preparation, imaging interpretation, and reimbursement, to specific applications for oncologic, cardiac, and neurologic disorders.
- Pocket atlas of dental radiology 2007, Thieme BookIncludes skull and oral tumor images
- Pocket atlas of echocardiography 2006, Thieme BookExamination -- Imaging and patient position -- Parasternal long-axis view -- Parasternal short-axis view -- Apical windows -- Suprasternal window -- Subcostal window -- M-mode and Doppler echocardiography -- M-mode -- Doppler -- Cardiac abnormalities -- Valvular heart disease -- Coronary heart disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Prosthetic valves -- Carditis -- Septal defects -- Hypertensive heart diseases -- Intracardiac masses.
- Practice of radiology education 2010, Springer
- Protocols for multislice CT. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Radiation dose from multidetector CT. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerMulti-Detector Row CT-Recent Developments, Radiation Dose and Dose Reduction Technologies /Thomas Flohr --Clinical Expansion of CT and Radiation Dose /Stuart Meeson, Rajesh Patel and Stephen Golding --Risks from Ionising Radiation /Kenneth H. Chadwick and Hendrik P. Leenhouts --The Cancer Risk from Low Level Radiation /Bernard L. Cohen --Image Quality in CT: Challenges and Perspectives /Thomas L Toth --Radiation Dose Metrics and the Effect of CT Scan Protocol Parameters /Sue Edyvean, Maria Lewis and Alan Britten --Scan Parameters and CT Radiation Dose /Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Optimization of Tube Potential for Radiation Dose Reduction in CT /Lifeng Yu, Joel G. Fletcher and Cynthia H. McCollough --Conventional and Newer Reconstruction Techniques in CT /Homer Pien, Synho Do, Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Image Noise Reduction Filters /Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Hardware Developments for Radiation Dose Reduction /Rich Mather --Application of Shielding in CT Radiation Dose Reduction /Shima Aran, Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Radiation Dose: Records and Audits /Tessa S. Cook, William W. Boonn and Woojin Kim --Collective Radiation Dose from MDCT: Critical Review of Surveys Studies /Georg Stamm.ALARA Concept for MDCT Optimization: What is Reasonable, What is Achievable? /Denis Tack --Automatic Exposure Control in Multidetector-row CT /Mannudeep K. Kalra --Patient Centering in MDCT: Dose Effects /Mannudeep K. Kalra and Thomas L. Toth --Dose Optimization and Reduction in CT of the Brain and Head and Neck Region /Tom Mulkens, Rodrigo Salgado and Patrick Bellinck --Dose Reduction and Optimization in Computed Tomography of the Chest /Pierre Alain Gevenois and Denis Tack --Dose Optimization and Reduction in MDCT of the Abdomen /Caroline Keyzer and Denis Tack --Radiation Dose Optimisation of Cardiac and Vascular MDCT in Adults and Paediatric Patients /Jean François Paul, Caroline Keyzer, Michelle Williams and Denis Tack --Dose Optimization and Reduction in Musculoskeletal CT Including the Spine /A. Gervaise, P. Teixeira, N. Villani, S. Lecocq and M. Louis, et al. --Dose Reduction in CT Fluoroscopy /N. Buls, F. Vandenbroucke and J. de Mey --Dose Optimization and Reduction in CT of Children /Peter Vock, Enno Stranzinger and Rainer Wolf --CT Scanning in Pregnancy /D. E. Litmanovich and A. A. Bankier --Radiation Risk Associated with Lung Cancer Screening /Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, Krijn van Muiswinkel and Mathias Prokop.Dose Reduction in Screening Programs: Colon Cancer Screening /Thierry N. Boellaard, Henk W. Venema and Jaap Stoker --CT Dose Perspectives and Initiatives of the IAEA /Madan M. Rehani and Olivera Ciraj-Bjelac --The Image Gently Campaign: Championing Radiation Protection for Children Through Awareness, Educational Resources and Advocacy /Marilyn J. Goske, Michael J. Callahan, Donald P. Frush, Sue C. Kaste and Gregory Morrison, et al. --CT Radiation Dose and Safety: Perspectives at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration /Stanley H. Stern, Sean Boyd, Kish Chakrabarti, Iacovos S. Kyprianou and Thalia T. Mills, et al. --ICRP's Role in Patient Dose Management in CT /Madan M. Rehani --Software for Calculating Dose and Risk /Georg Stamm --Image Wisely /James A. Brink and E. Stephen Amis --Guidelines for Appropriate CT Imaging /Kristie M. Guite, J. Louis Hinshaw, Frank N. Ranallo and Fred T. Lee --Practical Approaches to Dose Reduction: GE Perspective /Roy A. Nilsen --Dose Reduction in Computed Tomography Siemens Perspective /Christianne Leidecker and Bernhard Schmidt --CT Radiation Dose: Philips Perspective /Alain Vlassenbroek, Dhruv Mehta and Jeffrey Yanof --Practical Approaches to Dose Reduction: Toshiba Perspective /Jacob Geleijns and R Irwan.
- Radiation health risk sciences 2009, Springer
- Radiation oncology advances 2008., Springer
- Radiation oncology. [2nd ed.] 2002, Ovid
- Radiation physics for medical physicists 2006, Springer
- Radiation risks in perspective 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Radioactivity - radionuclides - radiation 2004, SpringerOrigins and discovery -- Nuclear energetics -- Radioactivity and nuclear reactions -- Types of radioactive decay -- Transmutation research -- Archaeology and dating -- Radioisotopes in medicine -- Scientific and industrial applications -- Radiation and the environment.
- Radiologic atlas of abuse, torture, terrorism, and inflicted trauma 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Radiologic diagnosis of gastric cancer 2006, Springer
- Radiologic-pathologic correlations from head to toe 2005, Springer
- Radiological English 2007, Springer
- Radiological imaging of the neonatal chest. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerEmbryology and Anatomy of the Neonatal Chest / Stephanie Ryan -- Update on Clinical Management of Neonatal Chest Conditions / Anne Twomey -- Computed and Digital Radiography in Neonatal Chest Examination / Amaka C. Offiah -- Hyaline Membrane Disease and Complications of Its Treatment / Veronica Donoghue -- Transient Tachypnoea of the Newborn / Veronica Donoghue -- Meconium Aspiration / Catherine M. Owens -- Diagnostic Imaging of Neonatal Pneumonia / David Manson -- Antenatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Laurent Garel -- Postnatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Stephanie Ryan -- Congenital Anomalies of the Neonatal Upper Airway / David Manson -- Computed Tomography of the Central and Peripheral Airways / Alistair D. Calder and Catherine M. Owens -- Ultrasound of the Neonatal Thorax / Ingmar Gassner and Theresa E. Geley -- Ultrasound in Congenital Heart Disease / Colin J. McMahon and Benjamin W. Eidem -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease / Christian J. Kellenberger -- Chest Radiography in Congenital Heart Disease / Bjarne Smevik -- Angiocardiography and Intervention in Congenital Heart and Great Vessel Disease / Bjarne Smevik and Per G. Bjørnstad -- Computed Tomography in Congenital Heart Disease / Laureen Sena and Hyun Woo Goo -- Chest Wall Abnormalities which Cause Neonatal Respiratory Distress / Georg F. Eich.
- Radiological protection 2005, Springer
- Radiological reporting in clinical practice 2008, Springer
- Radiology 2006, SpringerMusculoskeletal radiology -- Chest radiology -- Gastrointestinal radiology -- Genitourinary radiology -- Head and neck radiology -- Vascular and interventional -- Nuclear medicine -- Ultrasound -- Pediatrics -- Breast -- Neuroradiology.
- Radiology 100 online syllabus 2004-, UCSF
- Radiology education 2012, SpringerPart 1.Evaluation and Assessment for Non-educators --The Nature of Professional Expertise /Penelope Engel-Hills and Rethy K. Chhem --Fundamentals of Assessment and Evaluation: Clarifying Terminology /Kathryn M. Hibbert, Teresa Van Deven and Soveacha Ros --Competence in the Professions: Expanding Opportunities and Emerging Practices /Kathryn M. Hibbert and Rethy K. Chhem --Medical Competency in Postgraduate Medical Training Programs /Thomas N. B. Pascual, Soveacha Ros, Penelope Engel-Hills and Rethy K. Chhem --Part 2.Evaluation and assessment in Radiology education --Philosophical Considerations in Educational Assessment /Richard B. Gunderman --Competencies and Experiential Requirements in Radiology Training /Shih-chang Wang --Accreditation and Evaluation of Programs: The Canadian Perspective /Kenneth A. Harris, Margaret A. Kennedy and Sarah Taber --Assessment and Evaluation in a Transnational Radiodiagnosis Training Program /Shih-chang Wang.Part 3.Case Studies: Theory into practice --Strategies and Actions to Improve Risk Communication Competency in Radiation Medicine /Lawrence S. Lau, Kwan-Hoong Ng and Rethy K. Chhem --Assessing Clinical Competence in Radiation Oncology Education /Eduardo Rosenblatt, Bruce G. Haffty and Jan Willem Leer --Measuring Competence of Radiology Education Programs and Residents: The Egyptian Experience /Sahar N. Saleem and Youssriah Y. Sabri --Assessing Residents in a Nuclear Medicine Physician Training Program: The Philippine Experience /Thomas N. B. Pascual, Jerry M. Obaldo, Teofilo O. L. San Luis and Marcela J. Leus --Clinical Training in Medical Physics: IAEA Perspective /Ahmed Meghzifene, Donald Mclean, Debbie Van Der Merwe and Brian Thomas --Assessing Diagnostic Radiology Training: The Singapore Journey /Bien-Soo Tan, Lynette L. S. Teo, Daniel E. S. Wong, Shaun X. J. M. Chan and Kiang-Hiong Tay --Assessment of Radiation Oncology Medical Physics Residents: The London, Ontario (Canada) Experience /Jacob Van Dyk and Jerry J. Battista.
- Radiology education 2009, SpringerIntroduction: Transforming radiology education through scholarship -- The genesis and application of radiology education: mind the gap -- Scholarship in radiology education -- Today's radiology student: what every radiology training program director needs to know -- Teaching and learning: defining the scholarship of teaching -- Interdisciplinary learning: a stimulant for reflective practice -- Feedback in radiologic education -- The role of mentoring in professional education -- Radiological and biomedical knowledge integration: the ontological way -- Educational insights about professional ethics in radiology -- Learning in practice: new approaches to professional development for radiologists -- Acquiring competencies in radiology: the canMEDS model -- Technologies for teaching: exploring the use of PACS, databases, and teaching files -- Portable imaging systems for interactive teaching of radiography, computed tomography and ultrasound imaging principles -- Medical education research: challenges and opportunities in the scholarship of discovery -- Developing a radiology curriculum for a new medical school in Singapore -- Leadership in radiology education -- The business of radiology education scholarship -- Radiology education in Southeast Asia: current status and pedagogical challenges -- Training of ultrasound doctors and educational reform in West China hospital of Sichuan University, China -- Teaching radiology at the Angkor hospital for children in Siem Reap, Cambodia -- Teaching radiology in Latin America: images from Peru -- Using the world wide web to develop competencies around the globe -- The role of a learned society in promotion and dissemination of knowledge -- Radiology education in the faculty of medicine at Cairo University (Kasr Al-Ainy hospital).
- Radiology for surgeons in clinical practice 2008, Springer
- Radiology fundamentals. 4th ed. 2012, Springer
- Radiology illustrated. Uroradiology. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Radiology of the post surgical abdomen 2012, Springer
- Radiology review manual. 6th ed. 2007, Ovid
- Review of radiologic physics. 3rd ed. 2012, OvidX-ray production -- X-ray interactions -- Projection radiography I -- Projection radiography II -- Computed tomography -- Image quality -- Radiobiology/patient dosimetry -- Radiation protection -- Nuclear medicine -- Ultrasound -- Magnetic resonance.
- Scrotal pathology 2012, Springer
- Sectional anatomy 2007, Springer
- Small-animal SPECT imaging 2005, Springer
- Stopping of ions heavier than helium 2005, HighWire
- Systemic vasculitis 2012, Springer
- Technical basis of radiation therapy. 4th ed. 2006, Springer
- Teleradiology 2008, Springer
- Temporal bone 2010, SpringerImaging Technique -- Anatomy -- Multiplanar Atlas -- Advanced Imaging Applications -- Imaging Microscopy of the Temporal Bone: An Anatomy Tutorial.
- Three-dimensional cephalometry 2006, SpringerFrom 3-D volumetric computer tomography to 3-D cephalometry / Filip Schutyser, Johan Van Cleynenbreugel -- Basic craniofacial anatomical outlines / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric reference system / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric hard tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric soft tissue landmarks / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric planes / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometric analysis / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- 3-D cephalometry and craniofacial growth / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Clinical applications / Gwen R.J. Swennen -- Future perspectives of 3-D cephalometry / Gwen R.J. Swennen, Filip Schutyse.
- Ultra high field magnetic resonance imaging 2006, Springer
- Ultrasound. Rev. translation of 3rd German ed. 2007, Thieme BookBasic physical and technical principles -- The ultrasound examination -- Ultrasound documentation and reporting -- Function studies -- Interventional ultrasound -- Principal signs and symptoms -- Arteries and veins -- Cervical vessels -- Liver -- Kidney and adrenal gland -- Pancreas -- Spleen -- Bile ducts -- Gallbladder -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Urogenital tract -- Thorax -- Thyroid gland -- Major salivary glands -- Postoperative ultrasound -- Search for occult tumors.
- Vascular CT angiography manual 2011, SpringerCT basics -- Concepts in radiation -- Technical aspects of vascular CT angiography -- Carotid and upper extremity CT angiography -- Thoracic aortic CT angiography -- Abdominal aortic CT angiography -- Peripheral arterial CT angiography.
- Vascular interventional radiology 2007, Springer
- Women's health in interventional radiology 2012, SpringerPt. 1. Pelvic vascular interventions -- pt. 2. Fallopian tube interventions -- pt. 3. Spine interventions -- pt. 4. Lower extremity venous interventions.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty