Books by Subject
- Abdominal imaging ......................
- — Head and neck imaging ..................
- Hip sonography. 2nd ed. ................
- — Review of radiologic physics. 3rd ed. ..
- Screening and preventive diagnosis wi...
- — Women's health in interventional radi...
- Hip sonography. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- How does MRI work?. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Human osteology & skeletal radiology 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Image processing in radiology 2008, Springer
- Images in urology 2012, Springer
- Imaging and technology in urology 2012, SpringerPart 1.Imaging: Radiology --Principles of X-Ray Production and Radiation Protection /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --How to Perform a Clinical Radiograph and Use a C-Arm /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --Contrast Agents /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do an IVU /Paul M. Taylor --Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) /Richard Whitehouse --The Physics of Ultrasound /Paul M. Taylor --How to Ultrasound a Suspected Renal Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Ultrasound a Painful Testis and a Testicular Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Perform a Transrectal Ultrasound Scan and Prostate Biopsy /Fady Youssef and John B. Anderson --How to Manage a Hydronephrotic Kidney /Michael J. Weston --Principles of Computed Tomography (CT) /Catherine O'Dwyer --How to Do a CT Urogram (CTU) /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do a CT in a Patient with Presumed Upper Tract Trauma /Jonathan Smith --Principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) /Jonathan Smith --How to Do an MRI of the Pelvis /Jonathan Smith --Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) /Kieran O'Flynn --Vascular Embolisation Techniques in Urology /Alistair Cowie.Part 2.Imaging: Nuclear Medicine --Radionuclides and Their Uses in Urology /Richard Lawson --Counting and Imaging in Nuclear Medicine /Richard Lawson --Principles of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning /Heather A. Williams --How to Do a Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Diuresis Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a DMSA Scan /Jackie James --How to Do a Radioisotope Glomerular Filtration Rate Study /Richard Lawson --How to Do a Bone Scan /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Transplant Renogram /Mary Prescott --Dynamic Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Penile Cancer /Hussain M. Alnajjar and Nicholas A. Watkin --Part 3.Technology: Diagnostic --Urinalysis /David G. Ross --Principles of Urine Microscopy and Microbiological Culture /Chinari P. K. Subudhi --Measurement of Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) /Stephen Brown --Metabolic Assessment of Urinary Tract Stones /Adrian D. Joyce --Principles of Pressure Measurement /Ian Pearce --Principles of Measurement of Urinary Flow /Richard Napier-Hemy --How to Carry Out a Videocystometrogram (VCMG) /Alexander Springer, Ian Eardley and Ramnath Subramaniam --The Whitaker Test /Jeremy Oates and Kieran O'Flynn --Sphincter Electromyography (EMG) /Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Tumour Markers /Richard Khafagy and William Cross --Urine Cytology /William Cross and Richard Khafagy --Histopathological Processing, Staining, and Immuno-histochemistry /Lorna McWilliam.Part 4.Technology: Operative --Principles of Urological Endoscopes /Luke Gordon --Rigid Endoscope Design /Luke Gordon --Light Sources, Light Leads, and Camera Systems /Stuart N. Lloyd and Adrian D. Joyce --Peripherals for Endoscopic Use /Stuart N. Lloyd and Steve Payne --Peripherals for Laparoscopic Use /Andrew Sinclair --Peripherals for Mechanical Stone Manipulation /Karyee Chow --Contact Lithotripters /Steve Payne --Endoscopic Use of Laser Energy /Omar Al Kadhi and Tev Aho --Double J Stents and Nephrostomy /Steve Payne --Urinary Catheters, Design, and Usage /Dave Shackley --Prostatic and Urethral Stents /Ian Eardley --Urological Prosthetics /Duncan J. Summerton and Ian Eardley --Meshes in Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse /Neil Harris --Biological Meshes /Ian Eardley, Giulio Garaffa and David J. Ralph --Principles of Tissue Transfer in Urology /Giulio Garaffa, David J. Ralph and Ian Eardley --Theatre Design and Patient Safety /Pat McHugh and Steve Payne --Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention /Pat McHugh --Principles of Decontamination /Geoff J. H. Sjogren and Ralph Beard --Operative Tissue Destruction /Steve Payne --Sutures and Clips /Derek Fawcett --Monopolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Bipolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Alternatives to Electrosurgery /Adrian D. Joyce --Haemostatic Agents, Sealants, and Adhesives /Ian Eardley --Irrigation Fluids and Their Hazards /Stuart N. Lloyd --Insufflants and Their Hazards /Stephen Bromage and Andrew Sinclair --Laparoscopic Ports /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke --Setting up a Robot /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke.Part 5.Technology: Interventional --Neuromodulation by Sacral Nerve Stimulation /Cecile Tawadros, Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Principles of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) /Richard Napier-Hemy and Steve Payne --How to Carry Out Shockwave Lithotripsy /David G. Ross --Prostatic Hyperthermia /Ian Pearce --Ablative Therapies: High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Cryotherapy, and Radio-Frequency Ablation (RFA) /Stephen Brown --Principles of Radiotherapy /John P. Logue --Electro-Motive Drug Administration (EMDA) /Vijay Sangar --Part 6.Technology of Renal Failure --Principles of Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) /Colin D. Short --Principles of Peritoneal Dialysis /Philip A. Kalra --Haemodialysis /Rosie Donne --Principles of Renal Transplantation /Neil R. Parrott --Part 7.Assessment of Technology --Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) /Kieran O'Flynn --Health Technology Assessment /Robert Pickard, Michael Drinnan and Luke Vale.
- Imaging and urodynamics of the lower urinary tract. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerPart 1. The Bladder -- The Normal Bladder -- Imaging Modalities Used for Assessment of the Bladder -- Congenital Anomalies of the Bladder -- Intraluminal Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Abnormalities of the Bladder Wall or Mural Abnormalities -- Staging of Bladder Cancer -- Abnormal Bladder Contour or Size -- Functional Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Part 2. The Urethra -- The Normal Urethra -- Congenital Anomalies of the Urethra -- Intraluminal Abnormalities and Filling Defects of the Urethra -- Intrinsic Abnormalities of the Urethral Wall -- Lower Urinary Tract Trauma -- Neoplasms of the Urethra.
- Imaging gliomas after treatment 2012, Springer
- Imaging in pediatric pulmonology 2012, Springer
- Imaging of the shoulder 2005, Springer
- Inflammatory diseases of the brain. 2nd ed. 2013, SpringerInflammatory diseases of the CNS are playing an increasingly important role in the clinical practice of neuroradiology. Neuroimaging contributes greatly to the differentiation of infectious (e.g., viral encephalitis and pyogenic brain abscess) and noninfectious (e.g., multiple sclerosis) inflammatory brain diseases and to the distinction between brain inflammation and other brain diseases, e.g., neoplastic or ischemic. This second, updated edition of Inflammatory Diseases of the Brain provides a comprehensive overview of the field from a neuroradiological point of view. In order to ensure a standardized approach throughout the book, each disease-oriented chapter is again subdivided into three principal sections: epidemiology, clinical presentation, and therapy; imaging; and differential diagnosis. A separate chapter addresses technical and methodological issues and imaging protocols. An important focus of the book is the current role of advanced MR imaging techniques, such as diffusion and perfusion MRI and MR spectroscopy, in the differentiation of inflammatory and other brain diseases. All of the authors are recognized experts, and the numerous high-quality and informative illustrations include some not contained in the first edition. This book will be of great value not only to neuroradiologists but also to neurologists, neuropediatricians, and general radiologists.
- Inorganic scintillators for detector systems 2006, Springer
- Interventional radiology in pain treatment 2007, Springer
- Interventional radiology procedures in biopsy and drainage 2011, SpringerGeneral principles of biopsy and drainage -- Liver biopsy -- Chest biopsy -- Mediastinal biopsy -- Bone biopsy -- Adrenal biopsy -- Renal biopsy -- Pancreatic biopsy -- Lymph node biopsy -- Splenic biopsy -- Thyroid biopsy -- Prostate biopsy -- Drainage of abdominal fluid collections -- Drainage of pelvic fluid collections -- Drainage of intrathoracic fluid collections -- Liver cyst/abscess drainage -- Drainage of pancreatic abscess and fluid collections -- Percutaneous biliary drainage and stenting -- Percutaneous cholecystostomy and cholecystolithotomy -- Percutaneous nephrostomy and antegrade ureteric stenting -- Fluoroscopy-guided percutaneous renal access for treatment of stone disease -- Percutaneous gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy.
- Interventional radiology techniques in ablation 2013, Springer
- Joint imaging in childhood and adolescence 2013, SpringerSince the advent of cross-sectional imaging methods, few works have been devoted to pediatric musculoskeletal imaging, and information is especially limited on the skeletally immature joint. Furthermore, reduced emphasis on pediatric training means that general radiologists are increasingly unfamiliar with normal and abnormal imaging findings in children and adolescents. Knowledge of the imaging appearances of the immature joint is, however, crucial for correct image interpretation. This book covers key selected topics in the imaging evaluation of the skeletally immature joint. The opening chapters consider the current role, advantages, and limitations of each modality in pediatric assessment and present the imaging appearances of anatomic and developmental peculiarities of the growing skeleton. Findings in a wide range of important conditions are then described in a series of richly illustrated chapters that document appearances on diverse imaging studies, from conventional radiography through to modern high-tech modalities. By presenting the essential information on imaging of the immature joint, the authors hope to provide radiologists (musculoskeletal specialists and generalists alike) with a new tool that will assist greatly in overcoming the daily challenges posed by interpretation of pediatric examinations in the twenty-first century. The book will also be of interest to all other specialists involved in the diagnosis and treatment of children and adolescents with articular complaints.
- Late effects of cancer treatment on normal tissues 2008, Springer
- Learning abdominal imaging 2012, Springer
- Learning diagnostic imaging 2008, Springer
- Learning genitourinary and pelvic imaging 2012, Springer
- Learning neuroimaging 2012, Springer
- Learning vascular and interventional radiology 2010, Springer
- Liver radioembolization with ⁹⁰Y microspheres 2008, Springer
- Lung cancer imaging 2013, SpringerWhile specialists often guide the care to lung cancer patients, it is often a general radiologist who is left to interpret studies that impact patient care and management. Lung Cancer Imaging provides a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis, staging and overview of the management of lung cancer relevant to practicing radiologists so that they can better understand the decision making issues and provide more directed and useful communication to the treating physicians. It Primary Care physicians will also find this book valuable to understand the relevant issues that they face when one of their.
- Magnetic resonance angiography 2012, Springer
- MDCT and 3D workstations 2006, Springer
- MDCT. Rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- Meyers' Dynamic radiology of the abdomen. 6th ed. 2011, SpringerA new paradigm -- Clinical embryology of the abdomen -- Clinical anatomy of the abdomen -- Mechanisms of spread of disease in the abdomen and pelvis -- Intraperitoneal spread of infections and seeded metastases -- The extraperitoneal spaces: normal and pathologic anatomy -- The extraperitoneal pelvic compartments -- Patterns of spread of disease from the liver -- Patterns of spread of disease from the distal esophagus and stomach -- Patterns of spread of disease from the pancreas -- Patterns of spread of disease from the small intestine -- Patterns of spread of disease from the large intestine -- Patterns of spread of renal, upper urothelial, and adrenal pathology -- Patterns of spread of disease of the pelvis and male urogenital organs -- Patterns of spread of gynecologic disease -- Patterns of extraabdominal and extrapelvic spread -- Internal abdominal hernias.
- Micro-tomographic atlas of the mouse skeleton 2007, Springer
- Modeling and analysis of shape with applications in computer-aided diagnosis of breast cancer 2011, AtyponMalignant tumors due to breast cancer and masses due to benign disease appear in mammograms with different shape characteristics: the former usually have rough, spiculated, or microlobulated contours, whereas the latter commonly have smooth, round, oval, or macrolobulated contours. Features that characterize shape roughness and complexity can assist in distinguishing between malignant tumors and benign masses. In spite of the established importance of shape factors in the analysis of breast tumors and masses, difficulties exist in obtaining accurate and artifact-free boundaries of the related regions from mammograms. Whereas manually drawn contours could contain artifacts related to hand tremor and are subject to intra-observer and inter-observer variations, automatically detected contours could contain noise and inaccuracies due to limitations or errors in the procedures for the detection and segmentation of the related regions. Modeling procedures are desired to eliminate the artifacts in a given contour, while preserving the important and significant details present in the contour.
- Molecular imaging 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2008, SpringerII SpringerWith the increasing interest in the experimental and clinical application of molecular imaging many institutions create research groups or interdisciplinary centers focussing on the complex development process of this new methodology. The aim for this textbook of molecular imaging is to provide an up to date review of this rapidly growing field and to discuss basic methodological aspects necessary for the interpretation of experimental and clinical results.
- MRI parameters and positioning. 2nd ed. 2010, Thieme
- Multidetector-row CT of the thorax 2006, Springer
- Multislice-CT of the abdomen 2012, SpringerPhysical Background of Multi Detector Row Computed Tomography /Thomas Flohr --Future Developments for MSCT /Patrik Rogalla --Radiation Exposure and Risk Associated with CT Examinations /Gunnar Brix and Elke A. Nekolla --Contrast Agent Application and Protocols /Markus S. Juchems --Imaging Findings of Cirrhotic Liver /Jeong Min Lee, Dong Ho Lee and Jeong-Hee Yoon --Imaging Findings in Non-Cirrhotic Liver /Daniele Marin and Giuseppe Brancatelli --Liver and Biliary System: Postoperative Findings /Magaly Zappa, Annie Sibert and Valérie Vilgrain --Inflammatory Processes in the Liver and Biliary Tract /Wesley C. Chan and Benjamin M. Yeh --Neoplastic Processes in Biliary System /Tae Kyoung Kim, Korosh Khalili and Hyun-Jung Jang --Assessment of the Hepatic Vessels with MDCT /Rocio Perez-Johnston, Dipti K. Lenhart, Daniella F. Pinho and Dushyant V. Sahani --MSCT Imaging of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis /Shelby Fishback, David H. Kim and Perry J. Pickhardt --Solid Pancreatic Masses /Alec J. Megibow --Cystic Pancreatic Masses /A. Oto --Imaging CT of the Spleen /Giovanni Morana and Christian Cugini --Imaging of Post Pancreatic Surgery /R. Graziani, S. Mautone, M. C. Ambrosetti, M. Barillari and R. Manfredi, et al. --Renal Masses /Anno Graser and Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse --Adrenal Masses /Julie H. Song and William W. Mayo-Smith --Inflammatory and Infectious Disease of the Kidney and Urinary Collecting System /Ullrich G. Mueller-Lisse, Ulrike L. Mueller-Lisse, Eva M. Coppenrath and Anno Graser --MSCT of the Stomach /Sameer Ahmed, Karen M. Horton, Elliot K. Fishman and Pamela T. Johnson --Small Bowel /Franco Iafrate, Marco Rengo, Paola Lucchesi, Maria Ciolina and Paolo Baldassari, et al. --MSCT of the Abdomen: Colon, Rectum and CT Colonography /Emanuele Neri, Annalisa Mantarro, Rossella Scandiffio, Pietro Bemi and Lorenzo Faggioni, et al. --Mesenteric and Retroperitoneal Diseases /Antonella Filippone, Roberta Cianci and Antonio Raffaele Cotroneo --Imaging Findings in Acute Abdomen /Borut Marincek.
- Musculoskeletal imaging 2008, Thieme Book1. Tumors -- Osteoma -- Osteoid osteoma -- Enchondroma -- Osteochondoroma (cartilaginous exostosis) --Nonossifying fibroma -- Fibrous dysplasia (Jaffe-Lichtenstein Disease) -- Juvenile bone cyst -- Aneurysmal bone cyst -- Giant cell tumor (Osteoclastoma) -- Synovial chondromatosis (Reichel Syndrome) -- Bone hemangioma -- Paget Diesase (Ostetis Deformans) --Metastases -- Osteosarcoma -- Ewind sarcoma -- Multiple myeloma (plasmacytoma) -- Lymphoma of bone -- Neoplastic vertebral compression fracture -- Soft-tissue hemangioma -- Soft-tissue sarcoma -- Lipoma -- Pigmented villonodular synovitis -- Myositis ossificans -- 2. Inflammatory diseases -- Osteomyelitis -- Brodie abscess -- Rheumatoid arthritis -- Psoriatic arthritis/psoriatic arthropathy -- Septic arthritis -- Gout (gouty arthritis) -- Ankylosing spondylitis -- Spondylitis and spondylodiskitis -- Complex regional pain syndrome -- 3. Degenerative disease -- Osteoarthritis -- Osteochondrosis -- Intervertebral disk herniation -- Spinal canal stenosis -- Spondylolysis/spondylolisthesis -- Implant loosening -- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis -- Neuropathic osteoarthropathy (charcot joint) -- 4. Metabolic disorders -- Osteoporosis -- Rickets -- Osteomalacia -- Hyperparathyroidism -- 5. Developmental disorders -- Madelund deformity -- Hip dysplasia -- Tibia vara (Blount Disease) -- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis -- Club foot (talipes equinovarus) -- Scoliosis -- Osteogenesis imperfecta -- Osteopetrosis (Marble Bone Disease) -- Scheuermann Disease -- 6. Osteonecrosis -- Perthes Disease -- Osteonecrosis of the knee -- Lunatomalacia (Kienbock Disease) -- Femoral head necrosis -- Osteochondritis dissecans -- Bone infarct -- 7. Intra-articular lesions -- Meniscal lesions -- Cruciate ligament tears -- Cartilage lesions -- Labral lesions -- Rotator cuff lesions -- 8. Ligament and tendon injuries -- Lateral ankle ligament rupture -- Achilles tendon rupture -- Avulsion fracture -- Shoulder impingement -- 9. Fractures and dislocations -- Clavicle fracture -- Acromioclavicular separation -- Proiximal humerus fractures -- Shoulder dislocation -- Radial head fracture -- Pediatric condylar fractures -- Distal radius fracture -- scaphoid fracture -- Triquetrum fracture -- Skier's thumb (gamekeeper's thumb) -- Dens fracture -- Femoral neck fracture -- pertrochanteric femoral fracture -- Patella fracture -- Tibial plateau fracture -- Ankle joint fractures -- Calcaneus fracture -- Fractures of the base of the fifth metatarsal -- Occult fracture -- Stress fracture - Pseudarthrosis.
- Neuroimaging of consciousness 2013, SpringerPart 1. Brain imaging and pathologies of consciousness -- Consciousness and neuroscience -- Consciousness: theoretical approaches -- Functional brain imaging and consciousness -- Part II. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in epilepsy -- Temporal lobe seizures -- Absence seizures -- Generalized tonic-clonic seizures -- Consciousness, epilepsy and intracranial EEG -- Part III. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in coma, sleep and anesthesia -- Neuroimaging of consciousness in the vegetative and minimally conscious states -- Sleep and consciousness -- Anesthesia -- Part IV. Brain imaging and alterations of consciousness in neuropsychiatric disorders -- Neuroimaging studies of interoception and self-awareness -- Neuroimaging of functional neurological symptoms -- Neuroimaging studies of the dwindling self: neurodegenerative dementias.
- Neuroimaging of movement disorders 2013, Springer
- Neuromuscular imaging 2013, Springer
- Non-vascular interventional radiology of the abdomen 2011, Springer
- Numerical and practical exercises in thermoluminescence 2006, Springer
- Orthopantomography 2013, SpringerTechnique and Normal Anatomy -- Hints of Technique and Methodology -- Normal Anatomy -- Elementary Radiographical Semeiotics and Pathological Terminology -- Alterations of Number, Orientation, Seat, Morphology, Width and Structure of the Dental Element -- Caries -- Periapical Lesions -- The Periodontal Disease -- Cystic Lesions and Maxillary Tumours -- OPT in Post-treatment Evaluation.
- PACS. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Paleoradiology 2008, SpringerPaleoradiology : history and new developments / Rethy K. Chhem -- Paleoradiologic techniques / George Saab, Rethy K. Chhem, and Richard N. Bohay -- The taphonomic process, biological variation, and x-ray studies / Don R. Brothwell -- Diagnostic paleoradiology for paleopathologists / Rethy K. Chhem, George Saab, and Don R. Brothwell -- Paleoradiology in the service of zoopaleopathology / Don R. Brothwell -- Normal variations in fossils and recent human groups / Don R. Brothwell -- Concluding comments / Rethy K. Chhem and Don R. Brothwell.
- Panoramic radiology 2007, Springer
- Pathology of the aging human nervous system. 2nd ed. 2001, MyiLibrary
- Pathology of the pancreas 2013, Springer
- Patient dosimetry for x rays used in medical imaging 2005, HighWire
- Pediatric chest imaging. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerChest Ultrasound (US) / Goya Enriquez, Celestino Aso and Xavier Serres -- The Contribution of Nuclear Medicine to Pulmonary Imaging / Michael J. Gelfand and David L. Gilday -- Helical Multidetector Chest CT / Pilar García-Peña and Catherine M. Owens -- High-Resolution CT of the Lung in Children / Javier Lucaya and Hubert Ducou Le Pointe -- Pulmonary Malformations Beyond the Neonatal Period / Josep M. Mata and Amparo Castellote -- CT of Acute Pulmonary Disease: Infection, Infarction, and Trauma / Lane F. Donnelly -- Pediatric Tuberculosis / Pedro A. Daltro and Eloá Nunez-Santos -- How to Perform and Interpret MR Sleep Studies for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children / Lane F. Donnelly -- Foreign Body Aspiration: Imaging Aspects / Benjamin Z. Koplewitz and Jacob Bar-Ziv -- Imaging Evaluation of the Thymus and Thymic Disorders in Children / Donald P. Frush -- Lymphoma - Controversies in Imaging the Chest / Sue C. Kaste -- Chest Tumours Other than Lymphoma / Kieran McHugh -- Thoracic Manifestations of Systemic Diseases / Alan S. Brody -- Radiology of the Chest Wall / Georg F. Eich, Christian J. Kellenberger and Ulrich V. Willi -- Pediatric Cardiac MRI / Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Pediatric Cardiac CT / Laureen Sena, Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Fetal MRI of the Chest / Pedro A. Daltro and Heron Werner -- Neonatal Chest Imaging / Janet L. Strife and Eric J. Crotty.
- Pediatric neuroradiology 2005, Springerv. 1. Brain -- v. 2. Head and neck, spine.
- Pediatric PET imaging 2006, Springer
- Pediatric radiology review 2007, SpringerChest radiographs -- Lateral neck radiographs -- Abdominal radiographs -- Skull radiographs -- Long bone and extremity radiographs -- CT scan review.
- Pediatric radiology. 3rd ed. 2005, Springer
- Pediatric uroradiology. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- PET 2006, Springer
- PET-CT 2012, Springer
- PET/CT essentials for clinical practice 2006, SpringerProvides fundamental information to all clinicians interested in incorporating PET into their clinical practice and who are involved in the diagnosis, initial staging, and restaging of malignancy. Covers basic principles such as patient preparation, imaging interpretation, and reimbursement, to specific applications for oncologic, cardiac, and neurologic disorders.
- Pocket atlas of dental radiology 2007, Thieme BookIncludes skull and oral tumor images
- Pocket atlas of echocardiography 2006, Thieme BookExamination -- Imaging and patient position -- Parasternal long-axis view -- Parasternal short-axis view -- Apical windows -- Suprasternal window -- Subcostal window -- M-mode and Doppler echocardiography -- M-mode -- Doppler -- Cardiac abnormalities -- Valvular heart disease -- Coronary heart disease -- Cardiomyopathies -- Prosthetic valves -- Carditis -- Septal defects -- Hypertensive heart diseases -- Intracardiac masses.
- Pocket atlas of radiographic anatomy. 3rd ed. 2010, ThiemeSkull -- Spine -- Upper extremities -- Lower extremities -- Routine radiographs -- Spot images -- Tomography -- Gastrointestinal system -- Intravenous contrast studies -- Arthrography -- Arteriography -- Venograpy -- Special studies.
- Practical urological ultrasound 2013, Springer
- Practice of radiology education 2010, Springer
- Principles and practice of interventional pulmonology 2013, SpringerGeneral Topics --History of the Rigid Bronchoscope /Heinrich D. Becker --General Principles of Endoscopic Imaging /Harald W. Dremel --The Bronchoscope: What is Available, Determining Selection, and How to Properly Care for the Instrument /Robert Garland --Bronchoscopy Unit Design for Advanced Procedures /Robert Garland --Quality Control Mechanism for Endoscopic Procedures /Michael J. Simoff --Moderate and Deep Sedation Techniques /John Pawlowski --Physiology of Fixed Airway Obstruction /Ross K. Morgan --Airway Imaging /Claus P. Heussel --Airway Anatomy /Arthur Sung --Bronchoscopy Education /Henri G. Colt --Simulation for Endoscopy Training /Momen M. Wahidi --Principles of Cancer Staging /Paul Baas --Bronchoscopy, Section 1: Diagnostic Procedures --Laryngoscopy /Ulrich Goessler --Assessment of Vocal Cord Function and Voice Disorders /Phillip Song --Conventional Biopsy Techniques /Stefano Gasparini --Bronchoalveolar Lavage /Franz Stanzel --Radial Endobronchial Ultrasound /Felix J. F. Herth --Linear Endobronchial Ultrasound /Kazuhiro Yasufuku --Esophageal Ultrasound /Jouke T. Annema --EBUS Guidance for Peripheral Biopsies /Ralf Eberhardt --Autofluorescence Bronchoscopy and Narrow Band Imaging /Pyng Lee --Confocal Imaging /Devanand Anantham --Optical Coherence Tomography /Ross G. Michel --Image-Guided Bronchoscopy /Rabih Bechara --Bronchoscopy, Section 2: Therapeutic Interventions --Malignant Central Airway Obstruction /Gaëtane Michaud --Management Principles of Nonmalignant Airway Obstruction /Devanand Anantham --Rigid Bronchoscopy /Jed A. Gorden --Metallic Stenting /Mark Slade --Endobronchial Silicone Stents for Airway Management /Hervé Dutau --Y-Stenting Techniques /Daniela Gompelmann --Montgomery T-Tubes /Carla R. Lamb --Electrosurgery /Tom Gani Sutedja --Cryotherapy and Cryodebridement /Ramez Sunna --Microdement /William Lunn --Use of Medical Lasers for Airway Disease /Jeffrey B. Hoag --Brachytherapy /Maher Tabba --Photodynamic Therapy /Chakravarthy Reddy --Balloon Dilation Techniques /Kevin L. Kovitz --Radiation Therapy and Techniques for Fiducial Placement /Martin L. Mayse --Management of Subglottic Stenosis and Subglottic Stenosis in Systemic Disease /António Bugalho --Treatment of Airway-Esophageal Fistulas /Lutz Freitag --Endoscopic Management of Bronchopleural Fistulas /David M. Berkowitz --Endoscopic Lung Abscess Drainage /Felix J. F. Herth --Management of Massive Hemoptysis /Andrew R. Haas --Management of Posttransplant Disorders /Michael S. Machuzak --Foreign Body Removal /Mark E. Lund --Resection and Reconstruction of Central Airways /Hendrik C. Dienemann --Techniques for Laryngotracheal Reconstruction /Ramon Franco Jr. --Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction /Armin Ernst --Surgical Lung Volume Reduction /Walter Weder --Endoscopic Asthma Treatment /Gerard P. Cox MB, BCh, FRCP(C), FRCP (I) --Image-Guided Ablation Treatment for Lung Cancer Patients /Damian E. Dupuy -- -Thoracoscopy --Pleural Anatomy and Fluid Analysis /Y. C. Gary Lee --Pleural Imaging /Fergus Gleeson --Pleural Manometry /David Feller-Kopman --Thoracentesis /Sara R. Greenhill --Chest Tube Placement /Michael Klopp --Small-Bore Drains and Indwelling Catheters /Saleh Alazemi --Medical Thoracoscopy/Pleuroscopy /Robert Loddenkemper --Pleurodesis /Julius Janssen --Advanced Medical Thoracoscopy-Pleuroscopy Procedures /Marios E. Froudarakis --VATS Surgical Techniques /Hans Hoffmann --Management Principles of Empyema /Anne V. Gonzalez --Management of Malignant Pleural Effusions /Andrew G. Villanueva --Approach to Unclear Exudates /Gaëtane Michaud --Airway Access Techniques --Percutaneous Tracheotomy /Lonny Yarmus --Cricothyroidotomy /Joshua B. Silverman --Transtracheal Oxygen Catheter Placement and Management /Kent L. Christopher --Other Endoscopic and Novel Techniques --Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES) /Felix J. F. Herth --Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) Tube Placement /Maren Schuhmann --Whole-Lung Lavage /Chakravarthy Reddy.
- Protocols for multislice CT. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- Radiation dose from multidetector CT. 2nd ed. 2012, SpringerMulti-Detector Row CT-Recent Developments, Radiation Dose and Dose Reduction Technologies /Thomas Flohr --Clinical Expansion of CT and Radiation Dose /Stuart Meeson, Rajesh Patel and Stephen Golding --Risks from Ionising Radiation /Kenneth H. Chadwick and Hendrik P. Leenhouts --The Cancer Risk from Low Level Radiation /Bernard L. Cohen --Image Quality in CT: Challenges and Perspectives /Thomas L Toth --Radiation Dose Metrics and the Effect of CT Scan Protocol Parameters /Sue Edyvean, Maria Lewis and Alan Britten --Scan Parameters and CT Radiation Dose /Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Optimization of Tube Potential for Radiation Dose Reduction in CT /Lifeng Yu, Joel G. Fletcher and Cynthia H. McCollough --Conventional and Newer Reconstruction Techniques in CT /Homer Pien, Synho Do, Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Image Noise Reduction Filters /Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Hardware Developments for Radiation Dose Reduction /Rich Mather --Application of Shielding in CT Radiation Dose Reduction /Shima Aran, Sarabjeet Singh and Mannudeep K. Kalra --Radiation Dose: Records and Audits /Tessa S. Cook, William W. Boonn and Woojin Kim --Collective Radiation Dose from MDCT: Critical Review of Surveys Studies /Georg Stamm.ALARA Concept for MDCT Optimization: What is Reasonable, What is Achievable? /Denis Tack --Automatic Exposure Control in Multidetector-row CT /Mannudeep K. Kalra --Patient Centering in MDCT: Dose Effects /Mannudeep K. Kalra and Thomas L. Toth --Dose Optimization and Reduction in CT of the Brain and Head and Neck Region /Tom Mulkens, Rodrigo Salgado and Patrick Bellinck --Dose Reduction and Optimization in Computed Tomography of the Chest /Pierre Alain Gevenois and Denis Tack --Dose Optimization and Reduction in MDCT of the Abdomen /Caroline Keyzer and Denis Tack --Radiation Dose Optimisation of Cardiac and Vascular MDCT in Adults and Paediatric Patients /Jean François Paul, Caroline Keyzer, Michelle Williams and Denis Tack --Dose Optimization and Reduction in Musculoskeletal CT Including the Spine /A. Gervaise, P. Teixeira, N. Villani, S. Lecocq and M. Louis, et al. --Dose Reduction in CT Fluoroscopy /N. Buls, F. Vandenbroucke and J. de Mey --Dose Optimization and Reduction in CT of Children /Peter Vock, Enno Stranzinger and Rainer Wolf --CT Scanning in Pregnancy /D. E. Litmanovich and A. A. Bankier --Radiation Risk Associated with Lung Cancer Screening /Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, Krijn van Muiswinkel and Mathias Prokop.Dose Reduction in Screening Programs: Colon Cancer Screening /Thierry N. Boellaard, Henk W. Venema and Jaap Stoker --CT Dose Perspectives and Initiatives of the IAEA /Madan M. Rehani and Olivera Ciraj-Bjelac --The Image Gently Campaign: Championing Radiation Protection for Children Through Awareness, Educational Resources and Advocacy /Marilyn J. Goske, Michael J. Callahan, Donald P. Frush, Sue C. Kaste and Gregory Morrison, et al. --CT Radiation Dose and Safety: Perspectives at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration /Stanley H. Stern, Sean Boyd, Kish Chakrabarti, Iacovos S. Kyprianou and Thalia T. Mills, et al. --ICRP's Role in Patient Dose Management in CT /Madan M. Rehani --Software for Calculating Dose and Risk /Georg Stamm --Image Wisely /James A. Brink and E. Stephen Amis --Guidelines for Appropriate CT Imaging /Kristie M. Guite, J. Louis Hinshaw, Frank N. Ranallo and Fred T. Lee --Practical Approaches to Dose Reduction: GE Perspective /Roy A. Nilsen --Dose Reduction in Computed Tomography Siemens Perspective /Christianne Leidecker and Bernhard Schmidt --CT Radiation Dose: Philips Perspective /Alain Vlassenbroek, Dhruv Mehta and Jeffrey Yanof --Practical Approaches to Dose Reduction: Toshiba Perspective /Jacob Geleijns and R Irwan.
- Radiation health risk sciences 2009, Springer
- Radiation oncology advances 2008., Springer
- Radiation oncology. [2nd ed.] 2002, Ovid
- Radiation physics for medical physicists 2006, Springer
- Radiation risks in perspective 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Radioactivity - radionuclides - radiation 2004, SpringerOrigins and discovery -- Nuclear energetics -- Radioactivity and nuclear reactions -- Types of radioactive decay -- Transmutation research -- Archaeology and dating -- Radioisotopes in medicine -- Scientific and industrial applications -- Radiation and the environment.
- Radiologic diagnosis of gastric cancer 2006, Springer
- Radiologic-pathologic correlations from head to toe 2005, Springer
- Radiological anatomy for FRCR Part 1 2011, Springer
- Radiological English 2007, Springer
- Radiological imaging of the neonatal chest. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerEmbryology and Anatomy of the Neonatal Chest / Stephanie Ryan -- Update on Clinical Management of Neonatal Chest Conditions / Anne Twomey -- Computed and Digital Radiography in Neonatal Chest Examination / Amaka C. Offiah -- Hyaline Membrane Disease and Complications of Its Treatment / Veronica Donoghue -- Transient Tachypnoea of the Newborn / Veronica Donoghue -- Meconium Aspiration / Catherine M. Owens -- Diagnostic Imaging of Neonatal Pneumonia / David Manson -- Antenatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Laurent Garel -- Postnatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Stephanie Ryan -- Congenital Anomalies of the Neonatal Upper Airway / David Manson -- Computed Tomography of the Central and Peripheral Airways / Alistair D. Calder and Catherine M. Owens -- Ultrasound of the Neonatal Thorax / Ingmar Gassner and Theresa E. Geley -- Ultrasound in Congenital Heart Disease / Colin J. McMahon and Benjamin W. Eidem -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease / Christian J. Kellenberger -- Chest Radiography in Congenital Heart Disease / Bjarne Smevik -- Angiocardiography and Intervention in Congenital Heart and Great Vessel Disease / Bjarne Smevik and Per G. Bjørnstad -- Computed Tomography in Congenital Heart Disease / Laureen Sena and Hyun Woo Goo -- Chest Wall Abnormalities which Cause Neonatal Respiratory Distress / Georg F. Eich.
- Radiological protection 2005, Springer
- Radiological reporting in clinical practice 2008, Springer
- Radiologically-guided approach to musculoskeletal anatomy 2013, Springer
- Radiology 2006, SpringerMusculoskeletal radiology -- Chest radiology -- Gastrointestinal radiology -- Genitourinary radiology -- Head and neck radiology -- Vascular and interventional -- Nuclear medicine -- Ultrasound -- Pediatrics -- Breast -- Neuroradiology.
- Radiology 100 online syllabus 2004-, UCSF
- Radiology education 2012, SpringerPart 1.Evaluation and Assessment for Non-educators --The Nature of Professional Expertise /Penelope Engel-Hills and Rethy K. Chhem --Fundamentals of Assessment and Evaluation: Clarifying Terminology /Kathryn M. Hibbert, Teresa Van Deven and Soveacha Ros --Competence in the Professions: Expanding Opportunities and Emerging Practices /Kathryn M. Hibbert and Rethy K. Chhem --Medical Competency in Postgraduate Medical Training Programs /Thomas N. B. Pascual, Soveacha Ros, Penelope Engel-Hills and Rethy K. Chhem --Part 2.Evaluation and assessment in Radiology education --Philosophical Considerations in Educational Assessment /Richard B. Gunderman --Competencies and Experiential Requirements in Radiology Training /Shih-chang Wang --Accreditation and Evaluation of Programs: The Canadian Perspective /Kenneth A. Harris, Margaret A. Kennedy and Sarah Taber --Assessment and Evaluation in a Transnational Radiodiagnosis Training Program /Shih-chang Wang.Part 3.Case Studies: Theory into practice --Strategies and Actions to Improve Risk Communication Competency in Radiation Medicine /Lawrence S. Lau, Kwan-Hoong Ng and Rethy K. Chhem --Assessing Clinical Competence in Radiation Oncology Education /Eduardo Rosenblatt, Bruce G. Haffty and Jan Willem Leer --Measuring Competence of Radiology Education Programs and Residents: The Egyptian Experience /Sahar N. Saleem and Youssriah Y. Sabri --Assessing Residents in a Nuclear Medicine Physician Training Program: The Philippine Experience /Thomas N. B. Pascual, Jerry M. Obaldo, Teofilo O. L. San Luis and Marcela J. Leus --Clinical Training in Medical Physics: IAEA Perspective /Ahmed Meghzifene, Donald Mclean, Debbie Van Der Merwe and Brian Thomas --Assessing Diagnostic Radiology Training: The Singapore Journey /Bien-Soo Tan, Lynette L. S. Teo, Daniel E. S. Wong, Shaun X. J. M. Chan and Kiang-Hiong Tay --Assessment of Radiation Oncology Medical Physics Residents: The London, Ontario (Canada) Experience /Jacob Van Dyk and Jerry J. Battista.
- Radiology education 2009, SpringerIntroduction: Transforming radiology education through scholarship -- The genesis and application of radiology education: mind the gap -- Scholarship in radiology education -- Today's radiology student: what every radiology training program director needs to know -- Teaching and learning: defining the scholarship of teaching -- Interdisciplinary learning: a stimulant for reflective practice -- Feedback in radiologic education -- The role of mentoring in professional education -- Radiological and biomedical knowledge integration: the ontological way -- Educational insights about professional ethics in radiology -- Learning in practice: new approaches to professional development for radiologists -- Acquiring competencies in radiology: the canMEDS model -- Technologies for teaching: exploring the use of PACS, databases, and teaching files -- Portable imaging systems for interactive teaching of radiography, computed tomography and ultrasound imaging principles -- Medical education research: challenges and opportunities in the scholarship of discovery -- Developing a radiology curriculum for a new medical school in Singapore -- Leadership in radiology education -- The business of radiology education scholarship -- Radiology education in Southeast Asia: current status and pedagogical challenges -- Training of ultrasound doctors and educational reform in West China hospital of Sichuan University, China -- Teaching radiology at the Angkor hospital for children in Siem Reap, Cambodia -- Teaching radiology in Latin America: images from Peru -- Using the world wide web to develop competencies around the globe -- The role of a learned society in promotion and dissemination of knowledge -- Radiology education in the faculty of medicine at Cairo University (Kasr Al-Ainy hospital).
- Radiology for surgeons in clinical practice 2008, Springer
- Radiology fundamentals. 4th ed. 2012, Springer
- Radiology illustrated. Uroradiology. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Radiology of Influenza A (H1N1) 2013, SpringerA novel strain of influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged and an outbreak of influenza A (H1N1) occurred worldwide in 2009 and 2010, posing a severe threat to the health of human beings. The two Editors work together in Beijing You An Hospital, to combat this type of influenza. This book, Radiology of Influenza A (H1N1), is intended to provide first-hand clinical data and its scientific analysis, thus supporting sound clinical practice for influenza A (H1N1) prevention and treatment as well as related scientific research. The authors have collected over 100 critical influenza A (H1N1) virus-infected cases. For cases of influenza A (H1N1) that resulted in death, autopsies were performed for 8 cases after receiving their families' informed consent. Over 200 reports on pathological and histological analysis as well as immunohistochemical and electroscopic analysis were brought together. This book was then compiled by comparing the published data with the present first-hand data. This book includes a wealth of content, including DR, CT and MRI images, pathological and histological figures, and immunohistochemical and electroscopic figures. Related research, clinical and educational needs can be readily satisfied by its detailed data, texts and figures, as well as typical case reports. Li Hongjun, is professor and director of the diagnostic radiology department in Beijing You An Hospital, affiliated with Capital Medical University, Beijing, China. Li Ning, is professor and president of Beijing You An Hospital, affiliated with Capital Medical University, Beijing, China.
- Radiology of the post surgical abdomen 2012, Springer
- Radiology review manual. 6th ed. 2007, Ovid
- "The book describes the disease entities, radiologic symptoms., as well as lists of differential diagnosis"--Provided by publisher.
- Review of radiologic physics. 3rd ed. 2012, OvidX-ray production -- X-ray interactions -- Projection radiography I -- Projection radiography II -- Computed tomography -- Image quality -- Radiobiology/patient dosimetry -- Radiation protection -- Nuclear medicine -- Ultrasound -- Magnetic resonance.
- Abdominal imaging ......................
- — Head and neck imaging ..................
- Hip sonography. 2nd ed. ................
- — Review of radiologic physics. 3rd ed. ..
- Screening and preventive diagnosis wi...
- — Women's health in interventional radi...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases