Books by Subject
- Abnormal skeletal phenotypes ...........
- — Molecular imaging ......................
- MRI parameters and positioning .........
- — Women's health in interventional radi...
- Abnormal skeletal phenotypes 2005, Springer
- Advanced imaging of the abdomen 2006, Springer
- Advances in radiation oncology in lung cancer. 2nd ed. 2011, Springer
- Arthritis in black and white. 3rd ed. 2012, ScienceDirectImaging techniques and modalities -- Evaluation of the hand film -- Approach to the foot -- Approach to the hip -- Approach to the knee -- Approach to the shoulder -- The sacroiliac joint -- The "phytes" of the spine -- Radiographic changes observed in a specific articular disease -- Rheumatoid arthritis -- Psoriatic arthritis -- Reactive disease -- Ankylosing spondylitis -- Osteoarthritis -- Neuropathic osteoarthropathy -- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis -- Gout -- Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease -- Hydroxyapatite deposition disease -- Miscellaneous deposition diseases -- Collagen vascular diseases (connective tissue diseases) -- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis -- Hemophilia -- Mass-like arthropathies.
- Atlas of genitourinary oncological imaging 2013, SpringerThe Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging presents a comprehensive visual review of appearances for normal anatomy and oncological diseases in the genitourinary system using over 900 radiological images and illustrations. The book presents current imaging techniques and discusses the role of imaging in pre-treatment staging and post-treatment follow-up. Diseases discussed include kidney, adrenal gland, upper tract, bladder, prostate, testes, and pediatric malignancies. Individual chapters include normal anatomy, imaging techniques, and pathology of each cancer type. The staging of the malignancy and what to include in the radiology report are discussed, and expected and complicated postoperative and post-treatment findings and recurrence are presented. Dedicated chapters on interventional and radiation therapy discuss their unique role in the management and treatment of oncology of the genitourinary system. Additionally, a chapter on chemotherapy toxicities discusses drug reaction treatment therapies unique to the genitourinary system.Edited and written by radiologists from the genitourinary disease management team at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the Atlas of Genitourinary Oncological Imaging is an ideal resource for radiology and urology trainees seeking a review of the basics and for practicing radiologists looking for answers to challenging cases confronted in daily practice.
- Atlas of lymph node anatomy 2013, Springer
- Atlas of percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair 2013, SpringerMitral Valve Anatomy and Current Surgical and Percutaneous Approaches to Mitral Regurgitation -- Device Description and Procedural Overview -- Room Setup -- Summary of MitraClip Clinical Data and Approach to Patient Selection -- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Patients Before and After MitraClip Mitral Valve Repair -- MitraClip Procedural Echocardiography -- Transseptal Puncture -- Venous Access Management -- Hemodynamic Perspectives of Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair -- Situational Steering Techniques -- MitraClip: Basic Degenerative Case -- EVEREST II Basic Functional Case Study -- Barlow's Disease -- EVEREST II Case Study: Large Left Atrium -- Approach to Mitral Regurgitation Requiring Multiple MitraClips -- Case Example: Two Clips -- EVEREST II Delayed Second Clip for Early Recurrent MR -- Secondary Mitral Regurgitation Due to Ischemic Mitral Valve Disease and Mild Rheumatic Mitral Valve Disease -- The Dilemma of Reducing Functional Mitral Regurgitation Versus Development of Mitral Stenosis -- Infective Endocarditis Associated with the MitraClip -- EVEREST II MitraClip After Failed Surgical Mitral Valve Repair -- EVEREST II Functional Mitral Regurgitation -- Chiari Network Complicating a MitraClip Procedure -- EVEREST II: Two MitraClip Procedure with Partial Detachment of Second Device -- MitraClip Procedure in Unusual Heart Position -- Interatrial Septal Tear: A Rare Complication During MitraClip Procedure and Successful Transcatheter Closure -- Percutaneous Double-Valve Treatment in a Patient with Degenerative Aortic Stenosis and Functional Mitral Regurgitation -- Percutaneous Mitral Valve Repair After Previous Mitral Valve Reconstruction -- Case Examples: (1) Delayed Functional Mitral Regurgitation in a High Risk Patient, and (2) Complex Degenerative Mitral Regurgitation (Anterior Leaflet Prolapse) with Commissural Impingement -- Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation with Missing Leaflet Coaptation -- Severe Ischemic Heart Failure with Functional Improvement After MitraClip Therapy -- Severe Left-to-Right Shunting from Iatrogenic Atrial Septal Defect --MitraClip Implantation in Chronic Degenerative Mitral Regurgitation with Extensive Calcification -- 3D Transesophageal Echo-Guided MitraClip Treatment of P3 Mitral Valve Prolapse -- Failure and Complications of MitraClip® Implantation for Severe Functional Mitral Regurgitation: A Combination of Unexpected Findings and Early Experience -- Mitral Valve Repair Using the MitraClip System in a Patient with Severe Mitral Regurgitation in the A3/P3 Region due to Chordae Rupture During Transapical TAVI -- MitraClip Implantation in a Patient with Severe Mitral Annular Calcification and a Small Orifice Area -- Functional Mitral Regurgitation Treatment with MitraClip: Difficult Transseptal Puncture with Anterior Approach Complicated by Right Atrial Thrombus -- MitraClip in a Patient with Dextrocardia and Scoliosis Complicated by Delayed Clip Detachment -- Massive Air Embolism During MitraClip Insertion -- The Degree and Type of Mitral Regurgitation Present at the Baseline Is Not Always a Good Predictor of the Procedural Technical Needs or of the Final Result -- Functional Mitral Regurgitation with a Wide Extension of the Central Regurgitant Jet -- Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Mitral Valve Repair for Functional Mitral Regurgitation in a High-Surgical-Risk Patient -- Mitral Stenosis After MitraClip Therapy and a Partial Solution for Treatment -- MitraClip Therapy for Functional Mitral Regurgitation: Importance of Jet Localization to Direct MitraClip Placement -- MitraClip: Acute Thrombus Formation During Guide Insertion -- MitraClip Placement in a Patient with Severe Kyphoscoliosis and Bileaflet Prolapse.
- Atlas of postsurgical neuroradiology: 2012, Springer
- Atlas of sectional radiological anatomy for PET/CT 2012, SpringerHead and Neck --Thorax --Abdomen --Pelvis.
- Atlas of SPECT-CT 2011, Springer
- Basic concepts of molecular pathology 2009, Springer
- Biomolecular action of ionizing radiation 2007, CRCnetBASEBasic radiation physics and chemistry -- Basic cell biology and molecular genetics -- Methods of cell and molecular radiobiology -- Ionizing radiation effects to the cytoplasm -- Damage to DNA by ionizing radiation -- Repair of radiation damage to DNA -- Cellular response to DNA damage -- Chromatin structure and radiation sensitivity -- Radiation-induced chromosome damage -- Modulation of radiation response via signal transduction pathways -- Radiation-induced apoptosis -- Early and late responding genes induced by ionizing radiation -- Cell death, cell survival, and adaptation -- Bystander effects and genomic instability -- Tumor radiobiology -- Radiation biology of nonmammalian species: three eukaryotes and a bacterium.
- Biostatistics for radiologists 2009, Springer
- Bone densitometry for technologists. 3rd ed. 2013, SpringerAn introduction to conventions in densitometry -- Densitometry techniques -- Skeletal anatomy in densitometry -- Performing a DXA PA lumbar spine, proximal femur, or forearm DXA study -- Radiation safety in x-ray densitometry -- Quality control procedures -- The importance of precision -- Using absolute risk to predict fracture risk in clinical practice -- An overview of osteoporosis -- Interpretation of bone densitometry data -- Less than perfect scan images -- Pediatric densitometry -- VFA imaging, femoral morphometry, and hip structural analysis -- Body composition analysis.
- Breast cancer. 2nd ed. 2008, Springer
- Breast imaging review 2010, Springer
- Breast MRI 2005, Springer
- Cancer nanotechnology 2013, CRCnetBASEBasic principles of radiation therapy of cancers / Laurence Court and Radhe Mohan -- Biological principles of radiosensitization / Vikas Bhardwaj ... [et al.] -- Principles and applications of hyperthermia combined with radiation / Mark Hurwitz -- Synthesis and surface modification of nanomaterials for tumor targeting / Glenn Goodrich -- Safety concerns for nanomaterials in nanomedicinal applications / Qingxin Mu ... [et al.] -- Imaging with nanoparticles / Amit Joshi -- Optical microscopy of plasmonic nanoparticles / Varun P. Pattani and James Tunnell -- X-ray fluorescence computed tomography imaging of nanoparticles / Bernard L. Jones and Sang Hyun Cho -- Gold nanoparticle-mediated radiosensitization / Devika B. Chithrani -- Quantification of gold nanoparticle-mediated radiation dose enhancement / Sang Hyun Cho and Bernard L. Jones -- Semiconductor nanomaterials for radiotherapy / Ke Sheng -- Radioactive gold nanoparticle for tumor therapy / Raghuraman Kannan, Kattesh V. Katti, and Cathy Cutler -- Nanoparticles for the selective radioprotection of normal tissues / Jacob M. Berlin and Kathy A. Mason -- Gold nanoparticle-mediated hyperthermia in cancer therapy / Dev K. Chatterjee and Sunil Krishnan -- Magnetic resonance thermometry imaging for gold nanoparticle-mediated thermal therapy / R. Jason Stafford and John D. Hazle -- Modeling of plasmonic heat generation from gold nanoparticles / Francisco Reynoso and Sang Hyun Cho -- Carbon nanotubes for thermal therapy / Ravi N. Singh ... [et al.] -- Regulatory issues for clinical translations / J. Donald Payne -- Clinical translations of nanotechnology : present and future outlook / Dev K. Chatterjee, Sang Hyun Cho, and Sunil Krishnan.
- Cardiac imaging in electrophysiology 2012, Springer
- Cardiopulmonary imaging 2004, Ovid
- Case studies in abdominal and pelvic imaging 2011, Springer
- Case studies in chest imaging 2012, Springer
- Chest imaging 2012, Springer
- Chest radiology. 2nd ed. 2008, OvidNormal anatomy of the chest -- Signs and patterns of lung disease --Interstitial lung disease -- Alveolar lung disease -- Monitoring and support devices--"tubes and lines" -- Mediastinal masses -- Solitary and multiple pulmonary nodules -- Chest trauma -- Pleura, chest wall, and diaphragm -- Upper lung disease, infection, and immunity -- Atelectasis -- Peripheral lung disease -- Airways -- Unilateral hyperlucent hemithorax -- Neoplasms of the lung -- Congenital lung disease -- Pulmonary vasculature disease -- Congenital and acquired cardiac disease -- Thoracic aorta -- Self-assessment.
- Chest x-ray in clinical practice 2009, Springer
- Choosing the correct radiologic test 2013, Springer
- Classic papers in modern diagnostic radiology 2005, Springer
- Clinical applications of cardiac CT. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Clinical imaging. 4th ed. 2003, Ovid
- Clinical MR imaging and physics 2009, Springer
- Clinical PET-CT in radiology 2011, Springer
- Clinically oriented pulmonary imaging 2012, Springer
- Color atlas of ultrasound anatomy 2004, Thieme Book
- Combat Radiology 2010, Springer
- Combined scintigraphic and radiographic diagnosis of bone and joint diseases. 4th, rev. and enl. ed. 2013, Springer
- Cone beam CT of the head and neck 2011, Springer
- Congenital diseases and syndromes 2009, Springer
- Coronary magnetic resonance angiography 2002, Springer
- Coronary radiology. 2nd rev. ed. 2009, SpringerCoronary Anatomy / Gonda J. de Jonge, Peter M. A. van Ooijen, Jean-Louis Sablayrolles, Guido Ligabue and Felix Zijlstra -- Invasive Coronary Imaging / Michael R. Rees, Felix Zijlstra, Johan H. C. Reiber, Joan C. Tuinenburg and Gerhard Koning, et al. -- Non-Invasive Coronary Imaging / Thomas G. Flohr, Bernd Ohnesorge, Robert R. Edelman, Debiao Li and Hatem Alkadhi, et al. -- Non-Invasive Measurement of Coronary Atherosclerosis / Wilfred F. A. den Dunnen, Albert J. H. Suurmeijer, Rozemarijn Vliegenthart Proença, Christopher Herzog and Jaap M. Groen, et al. -- Multi-Dimensional Computed Cardiac Visualization / Peter M. A. van Ooijen, Wisnu Kristanto, Gonda J. de Jonge, Caroline Kuehnel and Anja Hennemuth, et al.
- CT of the acute abdomen 2011, Springer
- CT urography 2007, Ovid
- CT- and MR-guided interventions in radiology 2009, Springer
- Current protocols in magnetic resonance imaging 2002-, Wiley
- Diagnostic neuroradiology 2009, Springer
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine. 2nd rev. ed. 2006, Springer1. Introduction / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 1-4 -- Part 1. Clinical Applications -- 2. Neurochemical Imaging with Emission Tomography: Clinical Applications / Giovanni Lucignani and James Frost, p. 7-37 -- 3. Assessment of Myocardial Viability by Radionuclide Techniques / Roxana Campisi, Felix Keng and Heinrich Schelbert, p. 39-59 -- 4. Thromboembolism Imaging / Henry Royal and David Hillier, p. 61-81-- 5. Renal Imaging / François Jamar and Raffaella Barone, p. 83-100 -- 6. Skeletal Scintigraphy / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 101-111 -- 7. Imaging Infection and Inflammation / Huub Rennen, Chantal Bleeker-Rovers and Wim Oyen, p. 113-126 -- 8. Gastrointestinal Nuclear Medicine / Jean-Luc Urbain, p. 127-134 -- 9. Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy / Mark Tulchinsky, p. 135-152 -- 10. Peptide Imaging / Irene Virgolini and T. Traub-Weidinger, p. 153-184 --11. FDG-PET Imaging in Oncology / Christiaan Schiepers and Carl Hoh, p. 185-204 -- 12. PET/CT in Lung, Head and Neck Cancer / Hans Steinert, Gerhard Goerres and Gustav von Schulthess, p. 205-214 -- 13. PET/CT Imaging in Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Gynecological Cancers and Lymphoma / Martin Allen-Auerbach, Johannes Czernin and Christiaan Schiepers, p. 215-225 -- 14. Pediatric Nuclear Medicine: A Coming of Age / Helen Nadel and Moira Stilwell, p. 227-244 -- Part 2. Basics of Scintigraphic Imaging -- 15. Radiopharmaceuticals: Recent Developments and Trends / Guy Bormans, Kristin Verbeke and Alfons Verbruggen, p. 247-274 -- 16. Instrumentation and Data Acquisition / Sibylle Ziegler and Magnus Dahlbom, p. 275-290 -- 17. Image Formation / Johan Nuyts and Dirk Bequé, p. 291-310 -- Part 3. Future Outlook -- 18. Imaging Gene Expression: Concepts and Future Outlook / Meike Schipper and Sanjiv Gambhir, p. 313-342 -- 19. Quo Vadis? / Christiaan Schiepers, p. 343-344.
- Digital imaging and communications in medicine (DICOM) 2008, Springer
- Digital mammography 2010, Springer
- Diseases of the heart, chest, including breast 2011-2014 2011, Springer
- Dosimetry systems for use in radiation processing 2008, HighWire
- Dural cavernous sinus fistulas 2010, SpringerIntroduction -- Historical considerations -- Anatomy of the cavernous sinus and related structures -- Classification of cavernous sinus fistulas (CSFs) and dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVFs) -- Etiology, prevalence and natural history of dural cavernous sinus fistulas (DCSFs) -- Neuro-ophthalmology in dural cavernous sinus fistulas (DCSFs) -- Radiological diagnosis of DCSFs -- Endovascular treatment -- Alternative treatment options -- Hemodynamic aspects of DCSFs -- Summary.
- Emergency neuroradiology 2006, Springer
- Emergency radiology 2007, Springer
- Emergency radiology of the abdomen 2012, SpringerThe term "acute abdomen" refers to a serious, often progressive clinical situation that calls for immediate diagnostic and therapeutic action. Today, diagnosis via imaging has basically replaced the physical examination in the emergency room and the Radiologist has become of primary importance in this setting. However, close co-operation among the various specialists involved is essential for successful patient management, and thus the Radiologist needs to have a full understanding of the imaging modalities and technical skills required, as well as appropriate clinical knowledge of t
- Emission tomography 2004, ScienceDirect
- Essential radiology. 2nd ed. 2006, Thieme Book
- Essentials of radiology. 2nd ed. MD Consult
- Evidence-based imaging. Rev. ed. 2011, Springer
- Feigenbaum's Echocardiography. 6th ed. 2005, Ovid
- Functional MRI 2006, Springer
- Functional neuroradiology 2011, SpringerPt. 1. Diffusion and perfusion imaging -- Pt. 2. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy -- Pt. 3. Multi modality functional neuroradiology -- Pt. 4. BOLD functional MRI : physical principles -- Pt. 5. BOLD functional MRI : clinical applications -- Pt. 6. Diffusion tensor imaging -- Pt. 7. Beyond proton imaging -- Pt. 8. Functional spine and CSF imaging -- Pt. 9. Neuroanatomical brain atlas.
- Adrenal glands and kidneys / William E. Brant -- Pelvicaliceal system, ureters, bladder, and urethra / William E. Brant -- Genital tract: radiographic imaging and MR / William E. Brant -- Abdomen ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Genital tract and bladder ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Obstetric ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Chest, thyroid, parathyroid, and neonatal brain ultrasound / William E. Brant -- Vascular ultrasound / Raymond S. Dougherty, William E. Brant -- Benign cystic bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Malignant bone and soft tissue tumors / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal trauma / Clyde A. Helms -- Arthritis / Clyde A. Helms -- Metabolic bone disease / Clyde A. Helms -- Skeletal "don't touch" lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Miscellaneous bone lesions / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knees / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the shoulder / Clyde A. Helms -- Magnetic resonance imaging of the foot and ankle / Clyde A. Helms -- Pediatric chest / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Pediatric abdomen and pelvis / Susan D. John, Leonard E. Swischuk -- Introduction to nuclear medicine / David K. Shelton -- Essential science of nuclear medicine / Ramsey D. Badawi, Linda A. Kroger, Jerrold T. Bushberg -- Skeletal system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Pulmonary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Rhonda A. Wyatt -- Cardiovascular system scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Endocrine gland scintigraphy / Marc G. Cote -- Gastrointestinal, liver/spleen, and hepatobiliary scintigraphy / David K. Shelton, Michael F. Hartshorne -- Genitourinary system scintigraphy / Mike McBiles, Peter W. Blue -- Scintigraphic diagnosis of inflammation and infection / Christopher J. Palestro, Charito Love -- Molecular imaging of tumors / James H. Timmons -- Central nervous system scintigraphy / David H. Lewis, Vivek Manchanda -- Positron emission tomography and PET-PC / Bijan Bijan, David K. Shelton, William E. Brant.Diagnostic imaging methods / William E. Brant -- Introduction to brain imaging / David J. Seidenwurm -- Craniofacial trauma / Robert M. Barr, Alisa D. Gean, Tuong H. Le -- Cerebrovascular disease / Howard A. Rowley -- Central nervous system neoplasms and tumorlike masses / Kelly K. Koeller -- Central nervous system infections / Walter L. Olsen -- White matter and neurodegenerative diseases / Jerome A. Barakos -- Pediatric neuroimaging / Todd E. Lempert, Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Head and neck imaging / Jerome A. Barakos -- Nondegenerative diseases of the spine / Erik H.L. Gaensler -- Lumbar spine: disk disease and stenosis / Clyde A. Helms -- Methods of examination, normal anatomy, and radiographic findings of chest disease / Santiago Miró, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Mediastinum and hila / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary vascular disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary neoplasms / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pulmonary infection / Timothy J. Higgins, Jeffrey S. Klein -- Diffuse lung disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Airways disease / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Pleura, chest wall, diaphragm, and miscellaneous chest disorders / Jeffrey S. Klein -- Breast imaging / Karen K. Lindfors, Huong T. Le-Petross -- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, and imaging methods / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac imaging in acquired disease / David K. Shelton -- Cardiac mri / Christopher M. Kramer -- Thoracic aorta, pulmonary arteries, and peripheral vascular disorders / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdominal arteries, venous system, and nonvascular intervention / Michael J. Miller, Jr., Tony P. Smith -- Abdomen and pelvis / William E. Brant -- Liver, biliary tree, and gallbladder / William E. Brant -- Pancreas and spleen / William E. Brant -- Pharynx and esophagus / William E. Brant -- Stomach and duodenum / William E. Brant -- Mesenteric small bowel / William E. Brant -- Colon and appendix / William E. Brant--
- A brief history of arteriovenous malformation radiosurgery / A. Niranjan, L.D. Lunsford -- Natural history of cerebral arteriovenous malformations and the risk of hemorrhage after radiosurgery / C.-P. Yen, D. Schlesinger, J.P. Sheehan -- The technical evolution of gamma knife radiosurgery for arteriovenous malformations / L.D. Lunsford ... [et al.] -- Targeting and conformality in arteriovenous malformation radiosurgery / I. Paddick, E. Motti -- Dose selection in stereotactic radiosurgery / J.C. Flickinger ... [et al.] -- Development and testing of a radiosurgery-based arteriovenous malformation grading system B.E. Pollock -- Radiosurgery for brainstem arteriovenous malformation / K. Maruyama ... [et al.] -- Multistaged volumetric management of large arteriovenous malformations / H. Kano -- Endovascular embolization in combination with radiosurgery for treatment of arteriovenous malformations / R.A. Miller, B. Jankowitz -- Stereotactic radiosurgery after embolization for arteriovenous malformations / H. Kano -- Long-term side effects of radiosurgery for arteriovenous malformations / M. Yamamoto, T. Kawabe, B.E. Barfod -- Management of adverse radiatio effects after radiosurgery for arteriovenous malformations / E.A. Monaco -- Morphological observations in brain arteriovenous malformations after gamma knife radiosurgery / G.T. Szeifert -- Stereotactic radiosurgery guideline for the management of patients with intracranial arteriovenous malformations / A. Niranjan, L.D. Lunsford -- Cavernous malformations and hemorrhage risk / D. Kondziolka, E.A. Monaco, III, L.D. Lunsford -- Radiosurgery of brain cavernomas : long-term results / R. Liscak -- Radiosurgical treatment for epilepsy associated with cavernomas / M. Lévêque -- Stereotactic radiosurgery guidelines for the management of patients with intracranial cavernous malformations / A. Niranjan, L.D. Lunsford -- Intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas : natural history and rationale for treatment with stereotactic radiosurgery / D.H.-C. Pan ... [et al.] -- Stereotactic radiosurgery with or without embolization for intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas / H. Yang -- Dural arteriovenous fistulas and the role of gamma knife stereotactic radiosurgery : the Stockholm experience / M. Söderman, E. Dodoo, B. Karlsson -- Stereotactic radiosurgery guidelines for the management of patients with intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas / A. Niranjan, L.D. Lunsford.
- Getting started in clinical radiology 2006, Thieme Book
- GISTs -- gastrointestinal stromal tumors 2011, Springer
- Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic radiology. 5th ed. 2008, MD Consult
- Hand bone age. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Handbook of angioplasty and stenting procedures 2010, SpringerBasic Tools Required to Perform Angioplasty and Stenting Procedures / David O. Kessel -- Arterial Pressure Measurements / Thomas B. Kinney -- Drugs - Pre-, Peri- and Post-intervention / Raman Uberoi -- Arterial Access / Dimitrios K. Tsetis -- Venous Access / Clare L. Bent and Matthew Matson -- General Principles of Angioplasty and Stenting / Elias N. Brountzos and Efthymia Alexopoulou -- Arterial Closure Devices / Stephen P. D'Souza and Dare M. Seriki -- Aortoiliac Angioplasty and Stenting / Robert A. Hieb -- Angioplasty and Stenting of the Superficial Femoral Artery and Popliteal Artery / Anna-Maria Belli -- Subintimal Angioplasty / Guy Fishwick -- Infrapopliteal Angioplasty and Stenting / Marc Sapoval, Olivier Pellerin and Laurent Bellmann -- Renal Artery Angioplasty and Stenting / Sanjay Misra -- Angioplasty/Stenting of Mesenteric Arteries / Stefan Müller-Hülsbeck -- Carotid Stenting and Angioplasty / Gerald Wyse and Kieran J. Murphy -- Intracranial and Vertebral Artery Angioplasty and Stenting / Jitendra Sharma, J. Mocco, Adnan H. Siddiqui and Elad I. Levy -- Angioplasty/Stenting of the Subclavian and Axillary Arteries / Trevor John Cleveland -- Stent-Grafting of the Thoracic Aorta / Jean-Paul Beregi and Marco Midulla -- Elective Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms (AAA) / Johannes Lammer and Maria Schoder -- Endovascular Management of Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm / William C. Loan and Chee Voon Soong -- Angioplasty/Stenting/Lysis/Thrombectomy of Hemodialysis Access / Himanshu Shah and Gordon McLennan -- Thrombolysis for Acute Lower Limb Ischemia / Thomas O. McNamara and Susie J. Muir -- Endovascular Treatment of Acute Stroke / Ali R. Zomorodi and Tony P. Smith -- Venoplasty and Stenting / Haraldur Bjarnason -- Venous Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy for Deep Venous Thrombosis / Nael E. A. Saad and Suresh Vedantham -- TIPS (Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunts) / George Behrens and Hector Ferral.
- Hip sonography. 2nd ed. 2006, Springer
- How does MRI work?. 2nd ed. Springer
- Human osteology & skeletal radiology 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Image processing in radiology 2008, Springer
- Images in urology 2012, Springer
- Imaging and technology in urology 2012, SpringerPart 1.Imaging: Radiology --Principles of X-Ray Production and Radiation Protection /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --How to Perform a Clinical Radiograph and Use a C-Arm /Christopher T. L. Wilkinson --Contrast Agents /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do an IVU /Paul M. Taylor --Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) /Richard Whitehouse --The Physics of Ultrasound /Paul M. Taylor --How to Ultrasound a Suspected Renal Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Ultrasound a Painful Testis and a Testicular Mass /Michael J. Weston --How to Perform a Transrectal Ultrasound Scan and Prostate Biopsy /Fady Youssef and John B. Anderson --How to Manage a Hydronephrotic Kidney /Michael J. Weston --Principles of Computed Tomography (CT) /Catherine O'Dwyer --How to Do a CT Urogram (CTU) /Paul M. Taylor --How to Do a CT in a Patient with Presumed Upper Tract Trauma /Jonathan Smith --Principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) /Jonathan Smith --How to Do an MRI of the Pelvis /Jonathan Smith --Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) /Kieran O'Flynn --Vascular Embolisation Techniques in Urology /Alistair Cowie.Part 2.Imaging: Nuclear Medicine --Radionuclides and Their Uses in Urology /Richard Lawson --Counting and Imaging in Nuclear Medicine /Richard Lawson --Principles of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanning /Heather A. Williams --How to Do a Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Diuresis Renogram /Mary Prescott --How to Do a DMSA Scan /Jackie James --How to Do a Radioisotope Glomerular Filtration Rate Study /Richard Lawson --How to Do a Bone Scan /Mary Prescott --How to Do a Transplant Renogram /Mary Prescott --Dynamic Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Penile Cancer /Hussain M. Alnajjar and Nicholas A. Watkin --Part 3.Technology: Diagnostic --Urinalysis /David G. Ross --Principles of Urine Microscopy and Microbiological Culture /Chinari P. K. Subudhi --Measurement of Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) /Stephen Brown --Metabolic Assessment of Urinary Tract Stones /Adrian D. Joyce --Principles of Pressure Measurement /Ian Pearce --Principles of Measurement of Urinary Flow /Richard Napier-Hemy --How to Carry Out a Videocystometrogram (VCMG) /Alexander Springer, Ian Eardley and Ramnath Subramaniam --The Whitaker Test /Jeremy Oates and Kieran O'Flynn --Sphincter Electromyography (EMG) /Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Tumour Markers /Richard Khafagy and William Cross --Urine Cytology /William Cross and Richard Khafagy --Histopathological Processing, Staining, and Immuno-histochemistry /Lorna McWilliam.Part 4.Technology: Operative --Principles of Urological Endoscopes /Luke Gordon --Rigid Endoscope Design /Luke Gordon --Light Sources, Light Leads, and Camera Systems /Stuart N. Lloyd and Adrian D. Joyce --Peripherals for Endoscopic Use /Stuart N. Lloyd and Steve Payne --Peripherals for Laparoscopic Use /Andrew Sinclair --Peripherals for Mechanical Stone Manipulation /Karyee Chow --Contact Lithotripters /Steve Payne --Endoscopic Use of Laser Energy /Omar Al Kadhi and Tev Aho --Double J Stents and Nephrostomy /Steve Payne --Urinary Catheters, Design, and Usage /Dave Shackley --Prostatic and Urethral Stents /Ian Eardley --Urological Prosthetics /Duncan J. Summerton and Ian Eardley --Meshes in Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse /Neil Harris --Biological Meshes /Ian Eardley, Giulio Garaffa and David J. Ralph --Principles of Tissue Transfer in Urology /Giulio Garaffa, David J. Ralph and Ian Eardley --Theatre Design and Patient Safety /Pat McHugh and Steve Payne --Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prevention /Pat McHugh --Principles of Decontamination /Geoff J. H. Sjogren and Ralph Beard --Operative Tissue Destruction /Steve Payne --Sutures and Clips /Derek Fawcett --Monopolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Bipolar Diathermy /Kieran O'Flynn --Alternatives to Electrosurgery /Adrian D. Joyce --Haemostatic Agents, Sealants, and Adhesives /Ian Eardley --Irrigation Fluids and Their Hazards /Stuart N. Lloyd --Insufflants and Their Hazards /Stephen Bromage and Andrew Sinclair --Laparoscopic Ports /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke --Setting up a Robot /Ben Sherwood and Dan Burke.Part 5.Technology: Interventional --Neuromodulation by Sacral Nerve Stimulation /Cecile Tawadros, Katherine E. Burnett and Christopher D. Betts --Principles of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) /Richard Napier-Hemy and Steve Payne --How to Carry Out Shockwave Lithotripsy /David G. Ross --Prostatic Hyperthermia /Ian Pearce --Ablative Therapies: High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), Cryotherapy, and Radio-Frequency Ablation (RFA) /Stephen Brown --Principles of Radiotherapy /John P. Logue --Electro-Motive Drug Administration (EMDA) /Vijay Sangar --Part 6.Technology of Renal Failure --Principles of Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) /Colin D. Short --Principles of Peritoneal Dialysis /Philip A. Kalra --Haemodialysis /Rosie Donne --Principles of Renal Transplantation /Neil R. Parrott --Part 7.Assessment of Technology --Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) /Kieran O'Flynn --Health Technology Assessment /Robert Pickard, Michael Drinnan and Luke Vale.
- Imaging and urodynamics of the lower urinary tract. 2nd ed. 2010, SpringerPart 1. The Bladder -- The Normal Bladder -- Imaging Modalities Used for Assessment of the Bladder -- Congenital Anomalies of the Bladder -- Intraluminal Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Abnormalities of the Bladder Wall or Mural Abnormalities -- Staging of Bladder Cancer -- Abnormal Bladder Contour or Size -- Functional Abnormalities of the Bladder -- Part 2. The Urethra -- The Normal Urethra -- Congenital Anomalies of the Urethra -- Intraluminal Abnormalities and Filling Defects of the Urethra -- Intrinsic Abnormalities of the Urethral Wall -- Lower Urinary Tract Trauma -- Neoplasms of the Urethra.
- Imaging gliomas after treatment 2012, Springer
- Imaging in pediatric pulmonology 2012, Springer
- Imaging of the shoulder 2005, Springer
- Inorganic scintillators for detector systems 2006, Springer
- Interventional radiology in pain treatment 2007, Springer
- Interventional radiology procedures in biopsy and drainage 2011, SpringerGeneral principles of biopsy and drainage -- Liver biopsy -- Chest biopsy -- Mediastinal biopsy -- Bone biopsy -- Adrenal biopsy -- Renal biopsy -- Pancreatic biopsy -- Lymph node biopsy -- Splenic biopsy -- Thyroid biopsy -- Prostate biopsy -- Drainage of abdominal fluid collections -- Drainage of pelvic fluid collections -- Drainage of intrathoracic fluid collections -- Liver cyst/abscess drainage -- Drainage of pancreatic abscess and fluid collections -- Percutaneous biliary drainage and stenting -- Percutaneous cholecystostomy and cholecystolithotomy -- Percutaneous nephrostomy and antegrade ureteric stenting -- Fluoroscopy-guided percutaneous renal access for treatment of stone disease -- Percutaneous gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy.
- Late effects of cancer treatment on normal tissues 2008, Springer
- Learning abdominal imaging 2012, Springer
- Learning diagnostic imaging 2008, Springer
- Learning genitourinary and pelvic imaging 2012, Springer
- Learning neuroimaging 2012, Springer
- Liver radioembolization with ⁹⁰Y microspheres 2008, Springer
- Magnetic resonance angiography 2012, Springer
- MDCT and 3D workstations 2006, Springer
- MDCT. Rev. ed. 2008, Springer
- Meyers' Dynamic radiology of the abdomen. 6th ed. 2011, SpringerA new paradigm -- Clinical embryology of the abdomen -- Clinical anatomy of the abdomen -- Mechanisms of spread of disease in the abdomen and pelvis -- Intraperitoneal spread of infections and seeded metastases -- The extraperitoneal spaces: normal and pathologic anatomy -- The extraperitoneal pelvic compartments -- Patterns of spread of disease from the liver -- Patterns of spread of disease from the distal esophagus and stomach -- Patterns of spread of disease from the pancreas -- Patterns of spread of disease from the small intestine -- Patterns of spread of disease from the large intestine -- Patterns of spread of renal, upper urothelial, and adrenal pathology -- Patterns of spread of disease of the pelvis and male urogenital organs -- Patterns of spread of gynecologic disease -- Patterns of extraabdominal and extrapelvic spread -- Internal abdominal hernias.
- Micro-tomographic atlas of the mouse skeleton 2007, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2009, Springer
- Molecular imaging 2008, SpringerII SpringerWith the increasing interest in the experimental and clinical application of molecular imaging many institutions create research groups or interdisciplinary centers focussing on the complex development process of this new methodology. The aim for this textbook of molecular imaging is to provide an up to date review of this rapidly growing field and to discuss basic methodological aspects necessary for the interpretation of experimental and clinical results. Emphasis is placed on the interplay of imaging technology and probe development, since the physical properties of the imaging approach nee.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty