Books by Subject
- Arthritis & arthroplasty. The Foot and ankle 2010ClinicalKeyAnkle arthritis: preoperative considerations -- Evaluation of the arthritic ankle and foot -- Ankle arthritis etiology and prevention -- Nonoperative management of ankle arthritis -- Functional assessment of patients with ankle arthritis -- Young arthritic ankle: treatment options -- Ankle arthroscopy -- Tibial osteotomy for ankle arthritis -- Allograft resurfacing of the tibiotalar joint -- Distraction arthroplasty for the treatment of ankle arthritis -- Young arthritic ankle: treatment options in arthrodesis -- Primary ankle replacement -- Challenging primary total ankle arthroplasty -- Use of total ankle arthroplasty in the varus or valgus ankle -- Associated angulatory (tibia and fibula) deformities -- Challenging total ankle arthroplasty: management of associated foot pathology -- Complications of total ankle arthroplasty: avoidance and treatment -- Recurrent varus following total ankle arthroplasty -- Recurrent valgus following total ankle arthroplasty -- Syndesmosis fusion in the agility total ankle arthroplasty -- Periprosthetic fractures: intraoperative and postoperative -- Infection in total ankle arthroplasty -- Infection following total ankle arthroplasty -- Revision total ankle arthroplasty -- Diagnosis and classification of bone defects: the effect on total ankle arthroplasty -- Recognition and salvage of the failed ankle replacement arthroplasty -- Longevity of modern ankle replacement arthroplasty: survivorship and mechanisms of failure -- Revision of total ankle replacement -- Conversion of a failed total ankle replacement to an ankle fusion: indications and technique -- Subtalar arthritis -- Nonoperative treatment -- Arthroscopy of the subtalar joint -- Subtalar fusion -- Arthrodesis with realignment -- Acquired flatfoot -- Adult acquired flatfoot: nonoperative treatment -- Tendon transfers for acquired posterior tibial tendon deficiency -- Treatment of stage 2 posterior tibial tendon dysfunction -- Treatment of the stage 4 flatfoot -- Tarsometatarsal arthritis -- Midfoot arthritis: nonoperative treatment and arthrodesis -- Great toe (metatarsophalangeal joint) arthritis -- Hallux rigidus etiology -- Hallux rigidus: conservative treatment -- Surgical treatment -- Cheilectomy and phalangeal osteotomy -- Interpositional grafting -- Fusion: when and how -- Replacement: unipolar options and rationale -- Replacement: bipolar options and rationale -- Failed great toe arthroplasty -- Surgical management of failed great toe arthroplasty.
- Diagnostic imaging of the foot and ankle 2015Thieme Book
- Foot and ankle surgery 2010ClinicalKeyHallux Valgus Correction with Modified Chevron Osteotomy -- Scarf Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Valgus -- Modified "Lapidus" Procedure-Tarsometatarsal Corrective Osteotomy and Fusion with First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Correction and Realignment -- Proximal Long Oblique (Ludloff) First Metatarsal Osteotomy with Distal Soft Tissue Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: Cheilectomy with and without a Dorsiflexion Phalangeal Osteotomy -- Arthrodesis of the Great Toe Metatarsophalangeal Joint -- Forefoot Reconstruction for Rheumatoid Disease -- Fifth Metatarsal Osteotomy for Correction of Bunionette Deformity -- Turf Toe Repair: Capsular Repair of First Metatarsophalangeal Plantar Plate Rupture -- Morton's Neuroma -- Revision Surgery through a Plantar Approach for Recurrent Interdigital Neuroma -- Deviated Lesser Toe/Metatarsal Shortening (Weil) Osteotomy -- Correction of Acquired Hallux Varus -- Arthroscopy of the Great Toe -- Metatarsal Lengthening -- Internal Fixation of the Sesamoid Bone of the Hallux -- Cavovarus Correction in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease -- Charcot Neuroarthropathy of the Midfoot/Hindfoot -- Midfoot Arthrodesis in Charcot Foot Deformity with "Charcot Screws" -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Lisfranc/Tarsometatarsal Injuries -- Painful Accessory Navicular: Augmented Kidner Procedure with Flexor Digitorum Longus Transfer -- Painful Accessory Navicular Treated with Fusion -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Proximal Fifth Metatarsal (Jones' or Stress) Fracture -- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of the Cuboid Fracture/Nutcracker Injury -- Total Ankle Arthroplasty with a Current Three-Component Design (HINTEGRA Prosthesis) -- Salvage of Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty -- Ankle Arthrodesis for Salvage of the Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty -- Ankle Arthrodesis Using Ring/Multiplanar External Fixation -- Arthroscopic Ankle Arthrodesis -- Rigid Fixation for Ankle Arthrodesis Using Double Plating -- Tibiotalocalcaneal Fusion with a Retrograde Intramedullary Nail -- Realignment Surgery for Valgus Ankle Osteoarthritis -- Osteochondral Lesion of the Ankle-OATS Procedure -- Mosaicplasty with Bone-Periosteum Graft from the Iliac Crest for Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus -- Arthroscopy of the Subtalar Joint -- Modified Brostrom Procedure for Lateral Ankle Laxity -- Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction Using Plantaris Autograft -- Salvage of a Failed Lateral Ligament Repair -- Lateral Ankle Reconstruction with the Fourth Extensor Digitorum Communis Tendon -- Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Medial Ankle Instability -- Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Medial Ankle Instability -- Exosectomy for Haglund's Disease -- Haglund's Deformity: Open and Arthroscopic Treatment -- Intra-articular Calcaneus Fractures -- Calcaneus Open Reduction and Internal Fixation with Extensile Lateral Incision -- Osteotomies for the Correction of Varus Ankle -- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome -- Anterior Ankle Impingement -- Lateral Calcaneal Lengthening Osteotomy for Supple Adult Flatfoot -- Single Medial Approach for Triple Arthrodesis -- Triple Arthrodesis -- Treatment of Distal Achilles (Insertional) Degeneration and Associated Calf Tightness Plus Calcaneal Tuber Exostosis -- Achilles Tendon Reconstruction with Flexor Hallucis Longus Transfer Augmentation -- Peroneal Tendon Tears: Débridement and Repair -- Chronic Peroneal Tendon Subluxation-Dislocation -- Posterior Tibial Tendon Transfer for Footdrop -- Calf Lengthening for Equinus Contracture -- Proximal Tibia Bone Graft -- Anterior Leg Compartment Release for Exertional Compartment Syndrome.
- Forefoot reconstruction. 2nd ed. 2005Springer
- Human foot a companion to clinical studies 2005Springer
- International advances in foot and ankle surgery 2012SpringerDistal First Metatarsal Osteotomy -- Hallux Valgus: Proximal First Metatarsal Osteotomies -- The Lapidus Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: The Valenti Arthroplasty -- Hallux Rigidus: Distal First Metatarsal Osteotomy/Hohmann Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomy/Enclavement Procedure -- Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint -- Hallux Rigidus: First Metatarsal Head Resurfacing -- Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery -- Second Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthropathy -- Tailor's Bunionectomy -- Surgical Treatment of Hammer Toe, Claw Toe, and Mallet Toe Deformity -- Current Techniques of Toenail Surgery -- Forefoot Trauma -- Fractures of the Calcaneus -- Fractures of the Talus -- Percutaneous Plating of Ankle Fractures -- Ankle Instability -- Insertional and Midsubstance Achilles Tendinopathy -- Peroneal Tendinopathy -- First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Sesamoidopathy -- Turf Toe Injuries -- Lisfranc's and Midfoot Injuries -- Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle in Athletes -- Plantar Fasciitis -- Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus -- Os Trigonum Injuries -- Syndesmosis Injuries -- Acute Repair of Ruptured Foot and Ankle Tendons in Athletic Patients -- Chronic Compartment Syndrome of Leg and Foot -- Pedal Amputations in Diabetes -- Charcot Foot and Ankle Disease -- Rheumatoid Foot Reconstruction -- The Pediatric Foot -- Surgical Treatment of Flexible Flatfoot in Adolescents with Bioabsorbable Implant -- Acquired Adult Flatfoot Deformity -- Cavus Foot -- Advances in Anterior Ankle and Subtalar Arthroscopy -- Posterior Ankle Arthroscopy and Endoscopy -- Endoscopic Gastrocnemius Recession -- The Use of External Fixation in the Lower Extremity -- Intramedullary Nail Fixation for Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis -- Total Ankle Arthroplasty: The US Experience -- Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Foot and Ankle: Diagnosis and Treatment -- Postoperative Physical Therapy for Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Levin and O'Neal's The diabetic foot. 7th ed. 2008ClinicalKeyFully updated, now in full color, this latest edition of Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot provides diagnostic and management information for the challenging problems faced by patients with diabetic foot problems. The book has a team care focus and offers tips and pearls in every chapter.
- Management of diabetic foot complications 2015SpringerThis book explores the challenges of treating foot complications associated with diabetes,℗ℓ a major challenge for societies the world over. Authors include experienced podiatrists, nurses and doctors,℗ℓ all of whom℗ℓ work in the field of diabetes foot care. The book is divided into prevention and early management, management of major complications, prevention of recurrence and how to structure a team.℗ℓ In each area, the authors describe their practical experiences and discuss how they have addressed clinical challenges. Management of Diabetic Foot Complications provides useful information for anyone responsible for the care of people with diabetes who may be at risk of developing foot complications.
- McMinn's Color atlas of foot and ankle anatomy. 4th ed. 2012ClinicalKeyBari M. Logan and Ralph T. Hutchings, uses phenomenal images of dissections, osteology, and radiographic and surface anatomy to provide you with a perfect grasp of all the lower limb structures you are likely to encounter in practice or in the anatomy lab. You'll have an unmatched view of muscles, nerves, skeletal structures, blood supply, and more, plus new, expanded coverage of regional anesthesia injection sites and lymphatic drainage. Unlike the images found in most other references, all of these illustrations are shown at life size to ensure optimal visual comprehension. It's an ideal resource for clinical reference as well as anatomy lab and exam preparation! Easily correlate anatomy with clinical practice through 200 high-quality illustrations, many life-sized, including dissection photographs, skeletal illustrations, surface anatomy photos, and radiologic images. Reinforce your understanding of each dissection with notes and commentaries, and interpret more complex images with the aid of explanatory artwork. Efficiently review a wealth of practical, high-yield information with appendices on skin, arteries, muscles, and nerves. Administer nerve blocks accurately and effectively with the aid of a new chapter on regional anesthesia.
- Minimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice describes a number of the better established and accepted minimally invasive surgical correction techniques for forefoot problems, and is aimed at junior and general orthopedic surgeons who require a useful easy reference for these procedures.The concise written text is complemented by a generous assortment of useful photos, diagrams, and imaging studies.
- Minimally invasive surgery of the foot and ankle 2011SpringerMinimally invasive foot surgery: a paradigm shift -- Computer-assisted surgery (CAS) in foot and ankle surgery -- Tendoscopy -- Arthroscopy of the first metatarsophalangeal joint -- Minimally invasive management of hallux rigidus -- Percutaneous first metatarso-phalangeal joint fusion -- The Reverdin-Isham procedure for the correction of hallux valgus: a distal metatarsal osteotomy procedure using minimal invasive technique -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of hallux valgus deformity -- Minimally invasive hallux valgus correction -- Minimally invasive modified Wilson osteotomy for the treatment of hallux valgus -- Percutaneous surgery for static metatarsalgia -- Percutaneous treatment of static metatarsalgia with distal metatarsal mini-invasive osteotomy -- Isham hammertoe procedures for the correction of lesser digital deformities -- Minimally invasive management of dorsiflexion contracture at the metatarsophalangeal joint and plantarflexion contracture at the proximal interphalangeal joint of the fifth toe -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of lesser toe deformity -- Percutaneous fixation of proximal fifth metatarsal fractures -- Minimally invasive realignment surgery of the charcot foot -- Arthroscopic triple arthrodesis -- Percutaneous calcaneal displacement osteotomy -- Tendoscopy of the flexor halluces longus tendon -- Open reduction and internal fixation of calcaneal fractures through a combined medial and lateral approach using a small incision technique -- Endoscopic plantar fasciotomy -- Arthroscopic Os trigonum excision -- Endoscopic calcaneoplasty -- Postero-medial approach in the supine position for posterior ankle endoscopy -- Ankle equinus and endoscopic gastrocnemius recession -- Athroscopic arthrodesis of the ankle -- Percutaneous osteosynthesis of distal tibial fractures using locking plates -- Percutaneous supramalleolar osteotomy using the Ilizarov/Taylor spatial frame -- Minimally invasive management of syndesmotic injuries -- Endoscopic assisted percutaneous Achilles tendon repair -- Percutaneous repair of acute Achilles tendon ruptures -- Minimally invasive semitendinosus tendon graft augmentation for reconstruction of chronic tears of the Achilles tendon -- Minimally invasive Achilles tendon reconstruction using the peroneus brevis tendon graft -- Free hamstrings tendon transfer and interference screw fixation for less invasive reconstruction of chronic avulsions of the Achilles tendon -- Percutaneous longitudinal tenotomies for chronic Achilles tendinopathy -- Minimally invasive stripping for chronic Achilles tendinopathy.
- World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson returns with a Second Edition of Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. This surgical technique reference delivers step-by-step guidance on the essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery and is packed with full-color illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls. New chapters focus on the complications management of complications, aimed to help you select the right procedure for challenging conditions to ensure optimal outcomes. Learn from one of the very best - world-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson shares his innovative approaches to the reconstructive surgical techniques and complications management most frequently seen in practice. Quickly reference essential topics with a templated, focused format emphasizing procedures rather than basic science.
- Special procedures in foot and ankle surgery 2013SpringerSpecial Procedures in Foot and Ankle Surgery is designed for foot and ankle surgeons who desire to take their skill set to the next level. Advanced surgical techniques are highlighted for some of the more difficult problems encountered by foot and ankle surgeons such as Charcot deformity, chronic tendinopathies, osteochondral lesions, total ankle arthroplasty, tumors, adult flatfoot, cavus and Rheumatoid foot. The latest techniques, including endoscopic approaches are highlighted. This book is designed for all levels of foot and ankle surgeons to better care for their patients.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Can't find it?
Look if we have it in print
- Springer Protocols
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Largest, broadest eBook package; covers all sciences, as well as technology (including software), medicine, and humanities. In addition to covering Wiley and Springer, MyiLibrary is also the only provider for Oxford and Cambridge University Press titles. No seat restrictions.Large number of high quality software and database programming titles from O'Reilly. Other software titles are also available from Sams and Prentice Hall. Limited to 7 concurrent users.Vast collection of software and database programming titles from multiple publishers, including Microsoft Press.Largest provider of engineering-related eBooks; includes titles in computer science and biomedical engineering.Over 4,000 full-text e-books covering scientific and technical information from CRC Press and others. Many handbooks and single volume reference sources.A repository of medical knowledge from internal medicine, cardiology, genetics, pharmacy, diagnosis and management, basic sciences, patient care, and more. Continuously expanding, all databases in the repository contain the latest editions of selected medical titles.Includes peer-reviewed life science and biomedical research protocols compiled from Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods in Molecular Medicine, Methods in Biotechnology, Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, Neuromethods, the Biomethods Handbook, the Proteomics Handbook, and Springer Laboratory Manuals.Contains full text access to selected biomedical and nursing books.Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.ClinicalKey provides access to textbooks, electronic journals, practice guidelines, drug information, and patient education handouts.A collection of biomedical books that can be searched directly by concept, and linked to terms in PubMed abstracts.Provides online, full-text access to Springer's journal titles as well as journals from other publishers. Subjects include: life sciences, chemical sciences, environmental sciences, geosciences, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics and astronomy, engineering and economics. Also includes eBooks.Collection of over 8 thousand fulltext titles in engineering, math, and basic and applied biomedical research. Coverage is from 1967 to the present.A library of ebooks on a wide array of topics, digitized and made available online in conjunction with the original publishers.