Books by Subject
PodiatryAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- Forefoot reconstruction. 2nd ed. 2005, Springer
- Human foot 2005, Springer
- International advances in foot and ankle surgery 2012, SpringerDistal First Metatarsal Osteotomy -- Hallux Valgus: Proximal First Metatarsal Osteotomies -- The Lapidus Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: The Valenti Arthroplasty -- Hallux Rigidus: Distal First Metatarsal Osteotomy/Hohmann Procedure -- Hallux Rigidus: Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomy/Enclavement Procedure -- Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint -- Hallux Rigidus: First Metatarsal Head Resurfacing -- Revision Hallux Valgus Surgery -- Second Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthropathy -- Tailor's Bunionectomy -- Surgical Treatment of Hammer Toe, Claw Toe, and Mallet Toe Deformity -- Current Techniques of Toenail Surgery -- Forefoot Trauma -- Fractures of the Calcaneus -- Fractures of the Talus -- Percutaneous Plating of Ankle Fractures -- Ankle Instability -- Insertional and Midsubstance Achilles Tendinopathy -- Peroneal Tendinopathy -- First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Sesamoidopathy -- Turf Toe Injuries -- Lisfranc's and Midfoot Injuries -- Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle in Athletes -- Plantar Fasciitis -- Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus -- Os Trigonum Injuries -- Syndesmosis Injuries -- Acute Repair of Ruptured Foot and Ankle Tendons in Athletic Patients -- Chronic Compartment Syndrome of Leg and Foot -- Pedal Amputations in Diabetes -- Charcot Foot and Ankle Disease -- Rheumatoid Foot Reconstruction -- The Pediatric Foot -- Surgical Treatment of Flexible Flatfoot in Adolescents with Bioabsorbable Implant -- Acquired Adult Flatfoot Deformity -- Cavus Foot -- Advances in Anterior Ankle and Subtalar Arthroscopy -- Posterior Ankle Arthroscopy and Endoscopy -- Endoscopic Gastrocnemius Recession -- The Use of External Fixation in the Lower Extremity -- Intramedullary Nail Fixation for Tibiotalocalcaneal Arthrodesis -- Total Ankle Arthroplasty: The US Experience -- Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of the Foot and Ankle: Diagnosis and Treatment -- Postoperative Physical Therapy for Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Minimally invasive forefoot surgery in clinical practice 2013, SpringerMinimally Invasive Forefoot Surgery in Clinical Practice describes a number of the better established and accepted minimally invasive surgical correction techniques for forefoot problems, and is aimed at junior and general orthopedic surgeons who require a useful easy reference for these procedures.The concise written text is complemented by a generous assortment of useful photos, diagrams, and imaging studies.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle 2011, SpringerMinimally invasive foot surgery: a paradigm shift -- Computer-assisted surgery (CAS) in foot and ankle surgery -- Tendoscopy -- Arthroscopy of the first metatarsophalangeal joint -- Minimally invasive management of hallux rigidus -- Percutaneous first metatarso-phalangeal joint fusion -- The Reverdin-Isham procedure for the correction of hallux valgus: a distal metatarsal osteotomy procedure using minimal invasive technique -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of hallux valgus deformity -- Minimally invasive hallux valgus correction -- Minimally invasive modified Wilson osteotomy for the treatment of hallux valgus -- Percutaneous surgery for static metatarsalgia -- Percutaneous treatment of static metatarsalgia with distal metatarsal mini-invasive osteotomy -- Isham hammertoe procedures for the correction of lesser digital deformities -- Minimally invasive management of dorsiflexion contracture at the metatarsophalangeal joint and plantarflexion contracture at the proximal interphalangeal joint of the fifth toe -- Arthroscopic assisted correction of lesser toe deformity -- Percutaneous fixation of proximal fifth metatarsal fractures -- Minimally invasive realignment surgery of the charcot foot -- Arthroscopic triple arthrodesis.Percutaneous calcaneal displacement osteotomy -- Tendoscopy of the flexor halluces longus tendon -- Open reduction and internal fixation of calcaneal fractures through a combined medial and lateral approach using a small incision technique -- Endoscopic plantar fasciotomy -- Arthroscopic Os trigonum excision -- Endoscopic calcaneoplasty -- Postero-medial approach in the supine position for posterior ankle endoscopy -- Ankle equinus and endoscopic gastrocnemius recession -- Athroscopic arthrodesis of the ankle -- Percutaneous osteosynthesis of distal tibial fractures using locking plates -- Percutaneous supramalleolar osteotomy using the Ilizarov/Taylor spatial frame -- Minimally invasive management of syndesmotic injuries -- Endoscopic assisted percutaneous Achilles tendon repair -- Percutaneous repair of acute Achilles tendon ruptures -- Minimally invasive semitendinosus tendon graft augmentation for reconstruction of chronic tears of the Achilles tendon -- Minimally invasive Achilles tendon reconstruction using the peroneus brevis tendon graft -- Free hamstrings tendon transfer and interference screw fixation for less invasive reconstruction of chronic avulsions of the Achilles tendon -- Percutaneous longitudinal tenotomies for chronic Achilles tendinopathy -- Minimally invasive stripping for chronic Achilles tendinopathy.
- Special procedures in foot and ankle surgery 2013, SpringerSpecial Procedures in Foot and Ankle Surgery is designed for foot and ankle surgeons who desire to take their skill set to the next level. Advanced surgical techniques are highlighted for some of the more difficult problems encountered by foot and ankle surgeons such as Charcot deformity, chronic tendinopathies, osteochondral lesions, total ankle arthroplasty, tumors, adult flatfoot, cavus and Rheumatoid foot. The latest techniques, including endoscopic approaches are highlighted. This book is designed for all levels of foot and ankle surgeons to better care for their patients.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases