Books by Subject
- 3D cell-based biosensors in drug disc...
- — Drug product development for the back...
- Drug residues in foods .................
- — Peptide-based drug design ..............
- Peptides for youth .....................
- — What your patients need to know about...
- Peptides for youth 2009, Springer
- Percutaneous absorption. 4th ed. 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmaceutical biotechnology 2009, SpringerTranslational medicine: a paradigm shift in modern drug discovery and development: the role of biomarkers / Mark Day, J. Lynn Rutkowski, and Giora Z. Feuerstein -- Natural products in drug discovery: present status and perspectives / Gabriella Molinari -- Protein pharmaceuticals: discovery and preclinical development / Davinder S. Gill -- The role of nanobiotechnology in drug discovery / Kewal K. Jain -- Conotoxin venom peptide therapeutics / Richard J. Lewis -- Shark novel antigen receptors: the next generation of biologic therapeutics? / Caroline Barelle, Davinder Gill, and Keith Charlton -- Immune interventions of human diseases through toll-like receptors / Cevayir Coban, Ken J. Ishii, and Shizuo Akira -- Genome-based vaccine development: a short cut for the future / Danilo Gomes Moriel ... [et al.] -- The antigenome: from protein subunit vaccines to antibody treatments of bacterial infections? / Carmen Giefing, Eszter Nagy, and Alexander von Gabain -- HSV as a vector in vaccine development and gene therapy / Peggy Marconi ... [et al.] -- Virus-like particles as a vaccine delivery system: myths and facts / Polly Roy and Rob Noad -- Applications of bacterial ghosts in biomedicine / Petra Lubitz, Ulrike Beate Mayr, and Werner Lubitz -- Immune modulators with defined molecular targets: cornerstone to optimize rational vaccine design / Thomas Ebensen and Carlos A. Guzmøn -- Innovative approaches to develop prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines against HIV/AIDS / Aurelio Cafaro ... [et al.] -- New strategies to overcome the drawbacks of currently available flu vaccines / Epifanio Fichera ... [et al.].
- Pharmaceutical perspectives of cancer therapeutics 2009., Springer
- Pharmaceutical stability testing to support global markets 2010, SpringerContains proceedings of the AAPS Stability Workshop.
- Pharmacodynamic basis of herbal medicine 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmacodynamic basis of herbal medicine. 2nd ed. 2007, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmacogenomics 2005, Springer Protocols
- Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2008, Springer ProtocolsChallenges, opportunities, and evolving landscapes in pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine : an industry perspective / Nadine Cohen and Theresa Frangiosa -- Implementation of pharmacogenomic sample collection in clinical trials / Deborah Sokol Ricci and Monique Franc -- Pharmacogenomics : the regulatory environment and labeling implications / Myong-Jin Kim ... [et al.] -- Applications of pharmacogenomics in drug discovery / Duncan McHale -- Applications of pharmacogenomics in clinical trials / Monique Franc -- Pharmacogenomics applications in drug metabolism : from genotyping to drug label-challenges? / Ann K. Daly -- The genetics of adverse drug reactions : promises and problems / Martin Armstrong -- Strategies and resources for marker selection and genotyping in genetic association studies / Nicole Soranzo, Dong-Jing Fu, and Qingqin S. Li -- Study design and statistical issues in pharmacogenetics research : from candidate genes to genome-wide screens / Nicholas J. Schork, Nathalie Malo, and Eric J. Topol -- Holy SNP, Batman! / Reyna Favis -- Predictive biomarker classifiers in the design of pivotal clinical trials / Richard Simon -- Translation of biomarkers into clinical utility / William L. Trepicchio and George Mulligan -- Pharmacogenomic study feasibility assessment and pharmaceutical business decision-making / Monique Franc and Theresa Frangiosa -- Co-development of drugs and pharmacogenomics-based diagnostics in oncology / Jeffrey S. Ross -- Pharmacogenomics applications in epilepsy / Chantal Depondt -- Pharmacogenomics in Alzheimer's disease / Ramón Cacabelos -- Pharmacogenomics applications in psychiatric disorders / Todd Lencz and Anil K. Malhotra -- Pharmacogenomics in HIV disease / Amalio Telenti -- Pharmacogenomics and cardiovascular drugs / Gérard Siest ... [et al.] -- Pharmacogenomic applications in children / Susan F.A. Grant and Hakon Hakonarson -- Pharmacogenomics of rare and monogenic disorders / Paul D. Maher.
- Pharmacogenomics in drug discovery and development 2008, Springer Protocols
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation 2006, Springer
- ch. 1. Physicochemistry -- ch. 2. Pharmacokinetics -- ch. 3. Absorption -- ch. 4. Distribution -- ch. 5. Clearance -- ch. 6 Renal clearance -- ch. 7. Metabolic (hepatic) clearance -- ch. 8. Toxicity -- ch. 9. Inter-species -- ch. 10. High(er) throughput ADME studies.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of abused drugs 2008, CRCnetBASE
- Pharmacokinetics in drug discovery and development 2002, CRCnetBASESECTION I. Basic Principles -- Chapter 1. Basic Principles / Ronald D. Schoenwald -- SECTION II. Industrial and Regulatory Applications -- Chapter 2. PK/PD Approach / Honghui Zhou -- Chapter 3. Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism in Drug Discovery and Preclinical Development / Nishit B. Modi -- Chapter 4. Phase I, II, and III FDA Submissions / Mark G. Eller -- Chapter 5. Bioavailability and Bioequivalence / Veneeta Tandon -- SECTION III. Clinical Applications -- Chapter 6. General Approaches to Clinical Pharmacokinetic Monitoring / Ronald A. Herman -- Chapter 7. Aminoglycosides and Other Antibiotics / Michael E. Klepser and Erika J. Ernst -- Chapter 8. Cardiovascular Agents / John M. Dopp and Bradley G. Phillips -- Chapter 9. Psychotropic Agents / Paul J. Perry -- Chapter 10. Theophylline / Bernd Meibohm -- Chapter 11. Anticonvulsant Agents / Gail D. Anderson -- SECTION IV. Research Applications -- Chapter 12. Classical Modeling / David W A. Bourne -- Chapter 13. Noncompartmental Modeling: An Overview / Ronald A. Herman -- Chapter 14. Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Models / James M. Gallo -- Chapter 15. Population Pharmacokinetics / Jeffrey S. Barrett -- Chapter 16. The Linear Systems Approach / Peter Veng-Pedersen -- Index.
- Pharmacological mechanisms in Alzheimer's therapeutics 2008, Springer
- Pharmacology 2009, ScienceDirect
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics 2010, SpringerPharmacology -- Pharmacokinetic Principles -- Introduction to Specialist Therapeutics.
- Pharmacology and vitreoretinal surgery 2009, Karger
- Pharmacology in drug discovery. 1st ed. 2012, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Pharmacology: The Chemical Control of Physiology -- Chapter 2. Drug Affinity and Efficacy -- Chapter 3. Predicting Agonist Effect -- Chapter 4. Drug Antagonism: Orthosteric Drug Effects -- Chapter 5. Allosteric Drug Effects -- Chapter 6. Enzymes as Drug Targets -- Chapter 7. Pharmacokinetics I: Permeation and Metabolism -- Chapter 8. Pharmacokinetics II: Distribution and Multiple Dosing -- Chapter 9. In Vivo Pharmacology -- Chapter 10. Safety Pharmacology -- Chapter 11. Answers to Chapter Questions -- Chapter 12. Derivations and Proofs.
- Pharmacology of Bombax ceiba Linn. 2012, Springer
- Pharmacology of neurotransmitter release 2008, Springer
- Pharmacology primer. 3rd ed. 2009, ScienceDirectWhat is pharmacology? -- How different tissues process drug response -- Drug-receptor theory -- Pharmacological assay formats : binding -- Agonists : the measurement of affinity and efficacy in functional assays -- Orthosteric drug antagonism -- Allosteric drug antagonism -- The process of drug discovery -- Pharmacokinetics -- Target- and system-based strategies for drug discovery -- "Hit" to drug : lead optimization -- Statistics and experimental design -- Selected pharmacological methods -- Exercises in pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics.
- Pharmacotherapy of pulmonary hypertension 2013, SpringerPulmonary hypertension: conceptual bases of the disease -- Pulmonary hypertension: established therapies -- Pulmonary hypertension: novel pathways and emerging therapies -- Conclusions and Outlook.
- Phytochemicals 2004, CRCnetBASEAbsorption and metabolism of anthocyanins and other phenolics in human subjects / Ronald L. Prior -- Absorption and metabolism of the dietary phytochemical, quercetin / Gary Williamson -- Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of green tea catechins / H-H. Sherry Chow -- The importance of in vivo metabolism of polyphenols and their biological action / Stephen Barnes -- Cancer prevention by phytochemicals, modulation of cell cycle / Diane F. Birt -- Cancer chemoprevention by phytopolyphenols including flavanoids and flavonoids through modulating signal transduction pathways / Jen-Kun Lin -- Gene regulation by glucosinolate hydrolysis products / Elizabeth H. Jeffery -- Healthy food vs. phytosterol fortified foods for primary prevention of coronary artery disease / Douglas S. Lewis -- Vascular effects of resveratrol / Joseph M. Wu -- Development of a mixture of dietary carotenoids as cancer chemopreventive agents: C57BL/6J mice as a useful animal model for efficacy studies with carotenoids / Frederick Khachik -- Chemoprevention of colon cancer by curcumin / Bandaru S. Rdddy.
- Phytochemicals in health and disease 2004, CRCnetBASENutritional genomics / Ruan M. Elliott, James R. Bacon, and Yongping Bao -- Methods to study bioavailability of phytochemicals / Birgit Holst and Gary Williamson -- Characterization of polyphenol metabolites /Andrea J. Day, Joseph A. Rothwell, and Michael R.A. Morgan -- Microarray profiling of gene expression patterns of genistein in tumor cells / Ching Li and Biehuoy Shieh -- Gene regulatory activity of Ginkgo biloba L. / Gerald Rimbach, Rainer Cermak, and Siegfried Wolffram -- Cancer chemoprevention with sulforaphane, a dietary isothiocyanate / Yuesheng Zhang -- Phytochemicals protect against heterocyclic amine-induced DNA adduct formation / Yongping Bao and James R. Bacon -- Organosulfur-garlic compounds and cancer prevention / John Milner -- Polymethylated flavonoids: cancer preventive and therapeutic potentials derived from anti-inflammatory and drug metabolism-modifying properties / Akira Murakami and Hajime Ohigashi -- Biochemical and molecular mechanisms of cancer chemoprevention by tea and tea polyphenols / Jen-Kun Lin -- The role of flavonoids in protection against cataract / Julie Sanderson and W. Russell McLauchlan -- Effects of oltipraz on phase 1 and phase 2 xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes / Sophie Langouet, Fabrice Morel and Andre Guillouzo -- Future perspectives in phytochemical and health research / Yongping Bao and Roger Fenwick.
- Phytopharmaceuticals in cancer chemoprevention 2005, CRCnetBASE
- Plant-produced microbial vaccines 2009, SpringerPlant vaccines: an immunological perspective / D.C. Hooper -- Display of peptides on the surface of tobacco mosaic virus particles / M.L. Smith ... [et al.] -- Chloroplast-derived vaccine antigens and biopharmaceuticals: expression, folding, assembly and functionality / S. Chebolu and H. Daniell -- Production of antibodies in plants: approaches and perspectives / K. Ko, R. Brodzik and Z. Steplewski -- Plant production of veterinary vaccines and therapeutics / R.W. Hammond and L.G. Nemchinov -- Plant-based oral vaccines: results of human trials / C.O. Tacket.
- Pocket guide to critical care pharmacotherapy 2008, Springer
- Pocket handbook of GI pharmacotherapeutics 2009, Springer
- Polymers in drug delivery 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone excipients for pharmaceuticals 2005, Springer
- A. Introduction -- B. Passive or active pharmacovigilance? -- C. Spontaneous reporting -- D. Cohort event monitoring -- E. Data processing -- F. Special types of event -- G. Relationship/causality assessment -- H. Signal identification -- I. Strengthening the signal -- J. Identifying risk factors -- K. Analyses -- L. Differences between spontaneous reporting and cohort event monitoring -- M. Organization -- N. Communication -- Annex.
- Practice of medicinal chemistry. 2nd ed. 2003, ScienceDirect
- Prodrugs 2007, Springer
- Protein crystallography in drug discovery 2004, Wileych. 1. Molecular Recognition of Nuclear Hormone Receptor-Ligand Complexes / Dr. Robert E. Babine, p. 1-46 -- ch. 2. Kinases / Jerry L. Adams, James Veal and Lisa Shewchuk, p. 47-81 -- ch. 3. The Proteasome as a Drug Target / Tsunehiro Mizushima and Tomitake Tsukihara, p. 83-98 -- ch. 4. Antibiotics and the Ribosome / Jeffrey L. Hansen, p. 99-125 -- ch. 5. Structure-Based Design of Cathepsin K Inhibitors / Daniel F. Veber and Maxwell D. Cummings, p. 127-146 -- ch. 6. Structure-Based Design of Potent and Selective Cdk4 Inhibitors / Teruki Honma, p. 147-170 -- ch. 7. Crystallization and Analysis of Serine Proteases with Ecotin / Sandra M. Waugh and Robert J. Fletterick, p. 171-186 -- ch. 8. X-Ray Crystallography in the Development of Orthogonal Ligand-Receptor Pairs / Donald F. Doyle and Lauren J. Schwimmer, p. 187-207 -- ch. 9. Engineering Proteins to Promote Crystallization / Lei Jin and Robert E. Babine, p. 209-216 -- ch. 10. High-Throughput Crystallography / Harren Jhoti, p. 217-233 -- ch. 11. Micro-Crystallization / Carl L. Hansen, Morten Sommer, Kyle Self, James M. Berger and Stephen R. Quake, p. 235-255.
- Protein structure 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Protein-protein interactions as new drug targets 2008, Springer
- Proteomics and protein-protein interactions 2005, Springer
- Protocols for in vitro cultures and secondary metabolite analysis of aromatic and medicinal plants 2009, Springer ProtocolsEstablishment of adventitious root cultures of Echinacea purpurea for the production of caffeic acid derivatives / K.Y. Paek, H.N. Murthy and E.J. Hahn -- In vitro propagation of Rauwolfia serpentina using liquid medium, assessment of genetic fidelity of micropropagated plants, and simultaneous quantitation of reserpine, ajmaline, and ajmalicine / M.K. Goel ... [et al.] -- Medicinal properties, in vitro protocols and secondary metabolite analyses of Scots pine / H. Haggman ... [et al.] -- Saussurea medusa cell suspension cultures for flavonoid production / C.Z. Liu and P.K. Saxena -- Large-scale in vitro multiplication of Crataeva nurvala / S.B. Babbar, N. Walia and A. Kaur -- Bilberry in vitro protocols and analyses of phenolic compounds / L. Jaakola ... [et al.] -- In vitro propagation of two tuberous medicinal plants: Holostemma ada-kodien and Ipomoea mauritiana / S.P. Geetha ... [et al.] -- In vitro production of gymnemic acid from Gymnema sylvestre (Retz) R. Br. Ex Roemer and Schultes through callus culture under abiotic stress conditions / A.B. Ali Ahmed, A.S. Rao and M.V. Rao -- Establishment of plant regeneration and cryopreservation system from zygotic embryo-derived embryogenic cell suspension cultures of Ranunculus kazusensis / S.W. Kim and M.J. Oh -- In vitro culture and secondary metabolite isolation in bryophytes / A. Sabovljevic, M. Sabovljevic and N. Jockovic -- Micropropagation and in vitro conservation of vanilla (Vanilla planifolia Andrews) / M. Divakaran and K.N. Babu -- Protocol for in vitro regeneration and marker glycoside assessment in Swertia chirata Buch-Ham / S. Koul ... [et al.] -- Protocols for establishment of an in vitro collection of medicinal plants in the genus Scutellaria / I.B. Cole, F.T. Farooq and S.J. Murch -- Protocols for in vitro culture and phytochemical analysis of Phyllanthus species (Euphorbiaceae) / E. Catapan ... [et al.] -- In vitro clonal propagation of Asparagus racemosus, a high value medicinal plant / S. Saxena and N. Bopana -- Micropropagation of Penthorum chinense through axillary buds / J. Yang and Z.S. Peng -- Spontaneous plant regeneration and production of secondary metabolites from hairy root cultures of Centaurium erythraea Rafn / A. Subotic ... [et al.] -- Transgenic Hypericum perforatum / G. Franklin, M.M. Oliveira and A.C. Dias -- Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of Ruta graveolens L / K. Lievre ... [et al.] -- Gene expression profiling in Taxus baccata L. seedlings and cell cultures / K. Brun akova and J. Kosuth -- Catapol production in Chinese foxglove (Rehmannia glutinosa Libos.) hairy roots transformed with Agrobacterium rhizogenes ATCC15834 / S.J. Hwang -- Identification of medicinal plants and plant sequences: multiplexed MLPA assay / R.A. Barthelson -- Isolation of microsatellites from Catharanthus roseus (L.) G. Don using enriched libraries / S. Bhatia and B. Shokeen -- Production of cinnamyl glycosides in compact callus aggregate cultures of Rhodiola rosea through biotransformation of cinnamyl alcohol / Z. Gyorgy and A. Hohtola -- Spearmint plantlet culture system as a means to study secondary metabolism / B. Tisserat, M. Berhow and S.F. Vaughn -- Bioreactor production of secondary metabolites from cell cultures of periwinkle and sandalwood / J.V. Valluri -- Camptothecin production by in vitro cultures and plant regeneration in Ophiorrhiza species / T. Asano ... [et al.] -- Metabolomic analysis of Ocotea odorifera cell cultures: a model protocol for acquiring metabolite data / M. Maraschin ... [et al.] -- Production of 9-methoxycanthin-6-one from callus cultures of (Eurycoma longifolia Jack) Tongkat Ali / M. Maziah and N. Rosli -- Plant secondary metabolism in altered gravity / L.K. Tuominen, L.H. Levine and M.E. Musgrave -- The role of biotechnology in the production of the anticancer compound podophyllotoxin / H. Lata, C.S. Mizuno and R.M. Moraes.
- Quantification addendum. 3rd ed. 2010, WHO
- Quantitative drug design. 2nd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEOverview of quantitative drug design -- Noncovalent interactions in biological systems -- Preparation of 3D structures of molecules for 3D QSAR -- Calculating physical properties of molecules -- Biological data -- Form of equations that relate potency and physical properties -- Statistical basis of regression and partial least-squares analysis -- Strategy for the statistical evaluation of a data set of related molecules -- Detailed examples of QSAR calculations on erythromycin esters -- Case studies -- Methods to approach other structure-activity problems.
- Radiopharmaceuticals 2011, CRCnetBASE"This comprehensive overview details the process of radiopharmaceutical development, from cellular studies to animal experiments to the design and implementation of clinical trials. It examines the relative benefits of various radiopharmaceuticals and provides guidance on dose estimation and agent selection. Utilizing figures of merit for quantitative assessment, it covers standard medical internal radiation dose (MIRD), absorbed dose method for imaging agents, vivo methods for obtaining activity data, errors of activity estimation techniques, phantom-based and patient-based dose estimates and their associated uncertainties, and options available to clinical physicists. Supported by numerous examples from clinical trials, it discusses two and three dimensional estimation processes, including modern hybrid scanners such as SPECT/CT and PET/CT"--Provided by publisher.
- Raman and SERS investigations of pharmaceuticals 2008, Springer
- Resorcinol 2005, Springer
- Safety pharmacology in pharmaceutical development and approval 2004, CRCnetBASE
- Separation methods in drug synthesis and purification 2000, ScienceDirect
- Serotonin and sleep 2008, Springer
- Serotonin-dopamine interaction 2008, ScienceDirect
- Sex and gender differences in pharmacology 2013, SpringerThis is the very first book to deal with sex and gender differences in drug therapy - an increasingly recognized medical need. It starts with an overview on S/G in clinical syndromes and a documentation of the medical and socioeconomic damage caused by gender specific adverse drug effects. Part I covers S/G differences in pharmacokinetics. Researchers will be satisfied by the detailed discussion of the mechanisms of S/G differences in drug effects that represents cutting edge science and includes interaction of drugs with sex hormones, genomic and epigenetic mechanisms. It also covers S/G in drug development, in animal models and clinical development and S/G in drug prescriptions. Part II targets S/G differences in drug effects in cardiovascular, pulmonary, CNS, neuromuscular, neuropsychiatric and metabolic diseases, in cancer, inflammation, and rheumatic diseases, in bacterial and retroviral infections, thrombosis, embolism. New drugs will be discussed.
- Signals and images 2008, Springer
- Simulation for designing clinical trials 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Sphingolipids 2013, SpringerPart IBasic Mechanisms.The Genetics of Sphingolipid Hydrolases and Sphingolipid Storage Diseases /Edward H. Schuchman, Calogera M. Simonaro --Sphingolipids and Membrane Domains: Recent Advances /Salvatore Chiantia, Erwin London --Sphingolipid Metabolism and Neutral Sphingomyelinases /Michael V. Airola, Yusuf A. Hannun --Acid Sphingomyelinase /Brian Henry ... [et al.] --Ceramide Synthases: Reexamining Longevity /Joo-Won Park, Yael Pewzner-Jung --Membrane Channels Formed by Ceramide /Marco Colombini --Genetic Disorders of Simple Sphingolipid Metabolism /Virginie Albinet ... [et al.] --The Role of Ceramide-1-Phosphate in Biological Functions /L. Alexis Hoeferlin, Dayanjan S. Wijesinghe, Charles E. Chalfant --Part IIDrug Development.Functional Inhibitors of Acid Sphingomyelinase (FIASMAs) /Johannes Kornhuber ... [et al.] --Novel Drugs Targeting Sphingolipid Metabolism /Krishna P. Bhabak, Christoph Arenz --The Therapeutic Potential of Nanoscale Sphingolipid Technologies /Jody L. Hankins ... [et al.] --Novel Chemotherapeutic Drugs in Sphingolipid Cancer Research /Daniel Canals, Yusuf A. Hannun --Pharmacology of the Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Signalling System /Dagmar Meyer zu Heringdorf, Katja Ihlefeld, Josef Pfeilschifter.
- Sphingolipids in disease 2013, SpringerSphingolipids in Cancer.Sphingosine Kinase/Sphingosine 1-Phosphate Signaling in Cancer Therapeutics and Drug Resistance /Shanmugam Panneer Selvam, Besim Ogretmen --Using ASMase Knockout Mice to Model Human Diseases /Guoqiang Hua, Richard Kolesnick --New Perspectives on the Role of Sphingosine 1-Phosphate in Cancer /Susan Pyne, Nigel J. Pyne --Sphingolipids and Response to Chemotherapy /Marie-Thérèse Dimanche-Boitrel, Amélie Rebillard --Lung Cancer and Lung Injury: The Dual Role of Ceramide /Tzipora Goldkorn, Samuel Chung, Simone Filosto --Sphingolipids' Role in Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer /Carla Hajj, Adriana Haimovitz-Friedman --Sphingolipids in Cardio-Reno-vascular Diseases.Sphingolipid Metabolism and Atherosclerosis /Xian-Cheng Jiang, Jing Liu --Cardiovascular Effects of Sphingosine-1-Phosphate (S1P) /Bodo Levkau --Cross Talk Between Ceramide and Redox Signaling: Implications for Endothelial Dysfunction and Renal Disease /Pin-Lan Li, Yang Zhang --Sphingolipids in Inflammation, Infection and Lung Diseases.Sphingolipids in Lung Endothelial Biology and Regulation of Vascular Integrity /Taimur Abbasi, Joe G. N. Garcia --Sphingolipids in Acute Lung Injury /Stefan Uhlig, Yang Yang --The Involvement of Sphingolipids in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases /Irina Petrache, Daniela N. Petrusca --Ceramide in Cystic Fibrosis /Heike Grassmé, Joachim Riethmüller, Erich Gulbins --Regulation of the Sphingosine Kinase/Sphingosine 1-Phosphate Pathway /K. Alexa Orr Gandy, Lina M. Obeid --Bacterial Infections and Ceramide /Heike Grassmé, Katrin Anne Becker --Viral Infections and Sphingolipids /Jürgen Schneider-Schaulies, Sibylle Schneider-Schaulies --Ceramide in Plasma Membrane Repair /Annette Draeger, Eduard B. Babiychuk --Sphingolipids and Inflammatory Diseases of the Skin /Burkhard Kleuser, Lukasz Japtok --Sphingolipids in Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, and Metabolic Disease /S. B. Russo, J. S. Ross, L. A. Cowart --Sphingolipids in Neuro-psychiatry and Muscle Diseases.Neuronal Forms of Gaucher Disease /Einat B. Vitner, Anthony H. Futerman Sphingolipids in Neuroinflammation /Laura Davies, Klaus Fassbender, Silke Walter --Sphingolipids in Psychiatric Disorders and Pain Syndromes /C. Mühle, M. Reichel, E. Gulbins, J. Kornhuber --Role of Sphingosine 1-Phosphate in Skeletal Muscle Cell Biology /Paola Bruni, Chiara Donati.
- Statistics in drug research 2002, CRCnetBASE
- Structure-based drug discovery 2007, Springer
- Superbugs and superdrugs 2008, Wellcome Trust
- Synthesis of essential drugs 2006, ScienceDirect
- Systems biology in biotech & pharma 2012, Springer
- Taiwanese native medicinal plants 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Telomeres and telomerase in cancer 2009, Springer
- Textbook of personalized medicine 2009, SpringerBasics of Personalized Medicine -- Molecular Diagnostics as Basis of Personalized Medicine -- Role of Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine -- Pharmacogenetics -- Pharmacogenomics -- Role of Pharmacoproteomics -- Role of Metabolomics in Personalized Medicine -- Personalized Biological Therapies -- Development of Personalized Medicine -- Personalized Therapy for Cancer -- Personalized Management of Neurological Disorders -- Personalized Therapy of Cardiovascular Diseases -- Personalized Management of Miscellaneous Disorders -- Personalized Preventive Medicine -- Organization of Personalized Medicine -- Ethical and Regulatory Aspects of Personalized Medicine -- Economics of Personalized Medicine -- Future of Personalized Medicine.
- Textbook of receptor pharmacology. 2nd ed. 2003, CRCnetBASE
- Therapeutic kinase inhibitors 2012, SpringerSetting up a Kinase Discovery and Development Project /Gideon Bollag --Drug Efficacy Testing in Mice /William Y. Kim, Norman E. Sharpless --Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors /Cristina Antonescu --EGFR Mutant Lung Cancer /Yixuan Gong, William Pao --Targeting Oncogenic BRAF in Human Cancer /Christine A. Pratilas, Feng Xing, David B. Solit --Beyond BRAF in Melanoma /Adil Daud, Boris C. Bastian --JAK-Mutant Myeloproliferative Neoplasms /Ross L. Levine --Will Kinase Inhibitors Make it as Glioblastoma Drugs? /Ingo K. Mellinghoff, Nikolaus Schultz, Paul S. Mischel --Predictive Genomic Biomarkers /Rakesh Kumar, Rafael G. Amado --Epigenetic Biomarkers /Timothy A. Chan, Stephen B. Baylin --Adjuvant Trials of Targeted Agents: The Newest Battleground in the War on Cancer /Robert L. Cohen.
- Therapeutic peptides and proteins. 2nd ed. 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Therapeutic uses of botulinum toxin 2007, Springer
- Thrombin 2009, Springer
- Trends in drug research. III. 1st ed. 2002, ScienceDirect
- Tumor angiogenesis 2008, Springer
- Twenty years of G-CSF 2012, Springer
- Update on clopidogrel and dual anti-platelet therapy 2006, HighWire
- Using mass spectrometry for drug metabolism studies. 2nd ed. 2010, CRCnetBASEStrategies and techniques for bioanalytical assays as part of new drug discovery / Walter A. Korfmacher -- The drug discovery process: from molecules to drugs / Mike S. Lee, Steven E. Klohr -- PK principles and PK/PD applications / Hong Mei, Richard A. Morrison -- Mass spectrometry for in vitro ADME screening / Inhou Chu -- Metabolite identification strategies and procedures / Ragu Ramanathan, S. Nilgün Çömezoǧlu, W. Griffith Humphreys -- Reactive metabolite screening and covalent-binding assays / Gérard Hopfgartner -- Fast metabolite screening in a discovery setting / Xiaoying Xu -- Fast chromatography with UPLC and other techniques / Sam Wainhaus -- Supercritical fluid chromatography-mass spectrometry / Yunsheng Hsieh -- Biomarkers of efficacy and toxicity: discovery and assay / Joanna R. Pols -- Imaging mass spectrometry for small molecules / Fangbiao Li -- MALDI IMS for proteins and biomarkers / Michelle L. Reyzer, Richard M. Caprioli -- Ambient ionization methods and their early applications in ADME studies / Jing-Tao Wu -- Pharmaceutical applications of accelerator mass spectrometry / Lan Gao, Swapan Chowdhury.
- Vascular endothelium 2006, SpringerII Springer
- What your patients need to know about psychiatric medications 2005, PsychiatryOnline
- 3D cell-based biosensors in drug disc...
- — Drug product development for the back...
- Drug residues in foods .................
- — Peptide-based drug design ..............
- Peptides for youth .....................
- — What your patients need to know about...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
1st ed. [print] 2013
Author: Ofri, Danielle