Books by Subject
- Atlas of procedures in neonatology. 4th ed. 2007, OvidPreparation and support -- Physiologic monitoring -- Blood sampling -- Miscellaneous sampling -- Vascular access -- Respiratory care -- Tube replacement -- Transfusions -- Miscellaneous procedures.
- Atlas of the neonatal rat brain 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Avery's Diseases of the newborn. 9th ed. 2012, ScienceDirectOverview -- Fetal development -- Maternal health affecting neonatal outcome -- Labor and delivery -- Genetics -- Metabolic and endocrine disorders of the newborn -- Care of the healthy newborn -- Care of the high-risk infant -- Immunology and infections -- Respiratory systems -- Cardiovascular system -- Neurologic system -- Nutrition -- Gastrointestinal system -- Hematologic system and disorders of bilirubin metabolism -- Neoplasia -- Renal and genitourinary systems -- Endocrine disorders -- Craniofacial and orthopedic conditions -- Dermatologic conditions -- The eye.
- Avery's Neonatology. 6th ed. 2005, OvidNeonatology : past, present and future / Gordon Avery -- Current moral priorities and decision making in neonatal-perinatal medicine / Robert J. Boyle and John C. Fletcher -- Neonatology in the United States : scope and -- Organization / Richard L. Bucciarelli -- Neonatal transport / Karen S. Wood and Carl L. Bose -- Telehealth in neonatology / Sarah C. Muttitt, Mary M.K. Seshia, and Liz Loewen -- Newborn intensive care unit design : scientific and practical considerations / Robert White ... [et al.] -- Organization of care and quality in the NICU / Richard Powers and Carolyn Houska Lund -- Law, quality assurance and risk management in the practice of neonatology / Harold Ginzburg and Mhairi MacDonald -- The vulnerable neonate and the neonatal intensive care environment / Penny Glass -- Prenatal diagnosis in the molecular age-indications, procedures, and laboratory techniques / Arie Drugan, Nelson B. Isada, and Mark I. Evans -- Feto-maternal interactions : placental physiology, the in utero environment, and fetal determinants of adult disease / Gabriella Pridjian -- Fetal imaging : ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging / Dorothy I. Bulas -- Fetal therapy / Mark I. Evans ... [et al.] -- The impact of maternal illness on the neonate / Helain J. Landy -- The effects of maternal drugs on the developing fetus / David A. Beckham, Lynda B. Fawcett, and Robert L. Brent --Obstetric anesthesia and analgesia : effects on the fetus and newborn / Judith Littleford -- Cardiorespiratory adjustments at birth / Ruben E. Alvaro and H. Rigatto -- Delivery room management / Virender K. Rehan and Roderic H. Phibbs -- Physical assessment and classification / Michael Narvey and Mary Anne Fletcher -- General care / Ian Laing -- Fluid and electrolyte management / Edward F. Bell and William Oh -- Nutrition / Michael K. Georgieff -- Breastfeeding and the use of human milk in the neonatal intensive care unit / Kathleen A. Marinelli and Kathy Hamelin -- Thermal regulation / Michael Friedman and Stephen Baumgart -- The extremely low birth weight infant / A. Papageorgiou, E. Pelausa, and L. Kovacs --Intrauterine growth restriction and the small-for-gestational-age infant / Marianne S. Anderson and William W. Hay -- Multiple gestations / Mary E. Revenis and Lauren A. Johnson-Robbins -- Control of breathing : development, apnea of prematurity, apparent life-threatening events, sudden infant death syndrome / Mark W. Thompson and Carl E. Hunt -- Acute respiratory disorders / Jeffrey A. Whitsett ... [et al.].
- Breast-feeding 2009, Springer1. Growth and organ development / T.J. Cole -- 2. Nutrient transfer: mammary gland regulation / S.L. Kelleher, B. Lönnerdal -- 3. Micronutrient transfer: infant absorption / B. Lönnerdal, S. L. Kelleher -- 4. Developmental aspects of the mucosal immune system ... / P.L. Ogra -- 5. Infant feeding and growth / K.G. Dewey -- 6. Intestinal flora / C. Kunz, S. Kuntz, S. Rudloff -- 7. Transenteric signalling: mammary messages or white noise / L.T. Weaver -- 8. Immune function / L.Å. Hanson, ... et al. -- 9. Flavour programming during breast-feeding / J.A. Mennella -- 10. Methodological challenges in studying long-term effectors of breast-feeding / M.S. Kramer -- 11. Long term effects of early postnatal diet on adult health / S.E. Ozanne -- 12. Protective effect of breast-feeding against obesity in childhood ... / S. Arenz, R. Von Kries -- 13. Breast-feeding influences on later life - cardiovascular disease / D.A. Leon, G. Ronalds -- 14. Do infants who are breast-fed have an altered risk of developing cancer / R. Martin, G. Davey Smith, D.Gunnell --15. Effects of breast-feeding on cognitive function / K.F. Michaelsen, L. Lauritzen, E L. Mortensen -- 16. Developmental origins of osteoporotic fracture / C. Cooper, ... et al. -- 17. Long-term effects of breast-feeding on asthma and atopic disease / W.H. Oddy -- 18. Evolution of human lactation and complementary feeding: Implications for understanding contemporary cross-cultural variation / D.W. Sellen -- 19. Macy-György prize lecture: my milky way / L.Å. Hanson -- 20. Exclusive breast-feeding and HIV infection / L. Kasonka, S. Filteau, and The Breast-Feeding and Postpartum Health Project Team -- 21. Breast-feeding practices in relation to HIV in India / A.V. Shankar -- 22. Breast-feeding and HIV-1 infection: maternal health / P.A. Otieno -- 23. Early breast-feeding cessation and infant mortality in low-income countries: workshop summary / K.B. Simondon -- 24. Measuring trace immune factors in human milk: workshop summary / S. Filteau -- 25. Abstracts of poster presentations.
- Color atlas of fetal and neonatal histology 2011, SpringerThis book serves as a comprehensive atlas of the developmental histology of the major organs from 15 weeks gestation to the neonatal period. Each section includes text on basic embryologic processes that influence the development of each organ and highlight major histologic features that correspond with certain developmental periods. In addition, there are many color photomicrographs at key developmental stages to assist the reader in identifying appropriate histologic changes at each developmental stage. This book will be of great value to students of embryology, pathology residents and fellows, and attending pathologists who perform fetal autopsies.
- Controversies around treatment of the open duct 2011, Springer
- Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-fetal medicine. 6th ed. 2009, MD Consult
- Drugs in pregnancy and lactation. 9th ed. 2011, Ovid
- Fetal alcohol syndrome 2004, CDCP
- Fetal heart rate monitoring. 3rd ed. 2003, Ovid
- Handbook of nutrition and pregnancy 2008, Springer
- Part 1. Transmission of HIV-1 infection to the infant through breastfeeding -- Breastfeeding and Transmission of HIV-1: Epidemiology and Global Magnitude / Mary Glenn Fowler, Athena P. Kourtis, Jim Aizire, Carolyne Onyango-Makumbi and Marc Bulterys -- Breastfeeding and Transmission of Viruses Other than HIV-1 / Claire L. Townsend, Catherine S. Peckham and Claire Thorne -- Breastfeeding Among HIV-1 Infected Women: Maternal Health Outcomes and Social Repercussions / Elizabeth Stringer and Kate Shearer -- Early Diagnosis of HIV Infection in the Breastfed Infant / Chin-Yih Ou, Susan Fiscus, Dennis Ellenberger, Bharat Parekh and Christine Korhonen, et al. -- Part 2. Mechanisms of HIV-1 transmission through breast milk: Virology -- Virologic Determinants of Breast Milk Transmission of HIV-1 / Susan A. Fiscus and Grace M. Aldrovandi -- HIV-1 Resistance to Antiretroviral Agents: Relevance to Mothers and Infants in the Breastfeeding Setting / Michelle S. McConnell and Paul Palumbo -- Animal Models of HIV Transmission Through Breastfeeding and Pediatric HIV Infection / Koen K. A. Van Rompay and Kartika Jayashankar -- Antiretroviral Pharmacology in Breast Milk / Amanda H. Corbett -- Part 3. Mechanisms of HIV-1 transmission through breast milk: Immunology -- The Immune System of Breast Milk: Antimicrobial and Anti-inflammatory Properties / Philippe Lepage and Philippe Van de Perre -- B Lymphocyte-Derived Humoral Immune Defenses in Breast Milk Transmission of the HIV-1 / Laurent Bélec and Athena P. Kourtis -- Cellular Immunity in Breast Milk: Implications for Postnatal Transmission of HIV-1 to the Infant / Steffanie Sabbaj, Chris C. Ibegbu and Athena P. Kourtis -- Part 4. Prevention of breast milk transmission of HIV-1 --Antiretroviral Drugs During Breastfeeding for the Prevention of Postnatal Transmission of HIV-1 / Athena P. Kourtis, Isabelle de Vincenzi, Denise J. Jamieson and Marc Bulterys -- Immune Approaches for the Prevention of Breast Milk Transmission of HIV-1 / Barbara Lohman-Payne, Jennifer Slyker and Sarah L. Rowland-Jones -- Non-antiretroviral Approaches to Prevention of Breast Milk Transmission of HIV-1: Exclusive Breastfeeding, Early Weaning, Treatment of Expressed Breast Milk / Jennifer S. Read -- Breast Milk Micronutrients and Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV-1 / Monal R. Shroff and Eduardo Villamor -- Part 5. Research Implementation and Policy Related to Breastfeeding by HIV-1-Infected Mothers -- Historical Perspective of African-Based Research on HIV-1 Transmission Through Breastfeeding: The Malawi Experience / Taha E. Taha -- Breastfeeding and HIV Infection in China / Christine Korhonen, Liming Wang, Linhong Wang, Serena Fuller and Fang Wang, et al. -- The Role of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief in Infant and Young Child Feeding Guideline Development and Program Implementation / Michelle R. Adler, Margaret Brewinski, Amie N. Heap and Omotayo Bolu -- HIV-1 and Breastfeeding in the United States / Kristen M. Little, Dale J. Hu and Ken L. Dominguez -- Part 6. DEBATE: Should Women With HIV-1 Infection Breastfeed Their Infants? Balancing the Scientific Evidence, Ethical Issues and Cost-Policy Considerations -- Pendulum Swings in HIV-1 and Infant Feeding Policies: Now Halfway Back / Louise Kuhn and Grace Aldrovandi -- Should Women with HIV-1 Infection Breastfeed Their Infants? It Depends on the Setting / Grace John-Stewart and Ruth Nduati -- Part 7. The Epilogue -- The Future of Breastfeeding in the Face of HIV-1 Infection: Science and Policy / Marc Bulterys and Athena P. Kourtis.
- Impact of maternal nutrition on the offspring 2004, KargerMaternal nutrition and adverse pregnancy outcomes: lessons from epidemiology / Kramer, M.S. -- Metabolic disease: evolutionary, developmental and transgenerational influences / Gluckman, P.D., Hanson, M.A. -- Nutrient effects upon embryogenesis: folate, vitamin A and iodine / Rosenquist, T.H. ... [et al.] -- Energy requirements during pregnancy and consequences of deviations from requirement on fetal outcome / Butte, N.F. -- Potential effects of nutrients on placental function and fetal growth / Di Renzo, G.C. ... [et al.] -- Essential fatty acids during pregnancy: impact on mother and child / Hornstra, G. -- Dietary essential fatty acids in early postnatal life: long-term outcomes / Uauy, R. ... [et al.] -- Nutrient-induced maternal hyperinsulinemia and metabolic programming in the progeny / Patel, M.S., Srinivasan, M., Laychock, S.G. -- Maternal malnutrition and the risk of infection in later life / Moore, S.E. ... [et al.].-- Size and body composition at birth and risk of type-2 diabetes: a critical evaluation of 'fetal origins' hypothesis for developing countries / Yajnik, C.S. -- Cardiovascular disease in survivors of the Dutch famine / Bleker, O.P. ... [et al.] -- Relationship between maternal obesity and adverse pregnancy outcomes / Waller, D.K., Dawson, T.E. -- Special problems of nutrition in the pregnancy of teenagers / Pencharz, P.B. -- Dietary intervention during pregnancy and allergic diseases in the offspring / Salvatore, S. ... [et al.] -- Future challenges of nutrition in pregnancy and lactation / Lönnerdal, B.
- Motherhood and postnatal depression 2011, Springer
- Neonatal and perinatal mortality 2006, WHO
- Neonatal cranial ultrasonography 2007, Springer
- Neonatal cranial ultrasonography. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Neonatal immunity 2005, SpringerStructure and function of immune system in vertebrates -- Ontogeny and development of cells mediating innate and adaptive immunity -- Phenotypic characteristics of neonatal B cells -- Molecular characteristics of neonatal B cell repertoire -- Genetically programmed temporal ordered activation of neonatal B cell clones -- Antibody response in fetus and newborn -- Effect of maternal antibodies on neonatal B cell response -- Neonatal autoimmune diseases caused by maternal pathogenic autoantibodies -- Phenotypic characteristics of neonatal T cells -- Expression of MHC molecules in neonates -- Neonatal cytokine network -- Cell-mediated immune responses in neonates -- Fetal and neonatal tolerance -- Development of efficient prophylactic vaccines and theracines for newborns and infants .
- Neonatal neurology. 4th ed. 2007, ScienceDirect
- Neonatal pain 2008, Springer
- Neonatology 2012, Springer
- Neonatology. 6th ed. 2009
- Perinatal epidemiology for public health practice 2009, SpringerIntroduction / Melisa M. Adams -- Reproductive Health Issues / Melisa M. Adams -- Maternal Morbidity / Melisa M. Adams -- Maternal Mortality / Melisa M. Adams -- Infant Morbidity / Melisa M. Adams -- The Continuum of Reproductive Loss from Pregnancy Through Infancy / Melisa M. Adams -- Birth Weight, Gestational Duration, and Fetal Growth / Melisa M. Adams -- Conclusion / Melisa M. Adams.
- Perinatal nursing. 3rd ed. 2008, OvidPerinatal patient safety and professional liability issues /Kathleen Rice Simpson --Integrating cultural beliefs and practices when caring for childbearing women and families /Lynn Clark Callister --Physiologic changes of pregnancy /Susan Tucker Blackburn --Psychosocial adaptation to pregnancy and postpartum /Jeanne Watson Driscoll --Antenatal care /Mary Lee Barron --High-risk pregnancy --Labor and birth /Kathleen Rice Simpson --Fetal assessment during labor /Kathleen Rice Simpson --Pain relief and comfort measures in labor /Patricia A. Creehan --Postpartum care /Dotti C. James --Newborn adaptation to extrauterine life /Debbie Askin --Newborn physical assessment --Newborn nutrition /Jill Janke --Common neonatal complications /Patricia Nash and Joan Renaud Smith.
- Perinatal stress, mood, and anxiety disorders 2005, KargerA historical perspective on the psychiatry of motherhood / I. Brockington -- Diagnostic classification of perinatal mood disorders / A. Riecher-Rössler, A. Rohde -- Maternal adversity, vulnerability, and disease / S.G. Matthews, M.J. Meaney -- Behavioral perinatology / P.D. Wadhwa -- Maternal depression: an adverse early environment / A.J. Beach ... [et al.] -- Perinatal infanticide and suicide / M.G. Spinelli -- Relevance of gonadal hormones to perinatal mood and anxiety disorders / A. Ahokas ... [et al.] --Pharmacotherapy for psychiatric disorders in pregnancy / L.E. Ross ... [et al.] -- Maternal depression in the postpartum period: impact of breast-feeding on treatment planning / Z.N. Stowe, K. Ragan, D.J. Newport -- The use of interpersonal psychotherapy for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders / S. Stuart, M.W. O'Hara -- Group psychotherapy for depression in early stages of motherhood / M. Hofecker-Fallahpour, A. Riecher-Rössler -- Alternative treatment strategies for perinatal depression and anxiety / M. O'Higgins, V. Glover, M. Corral.
- Physiology of prenatal exercise and fetal development 2012, SpringerMaternal Exercise Throughout Gestation and Fetal Development --Effects of Maternal Exercise on Labor and Delivery --Fetal and Postnatal Growth and Development --Effect on Postnatal Health and Beyond --What are the Barriers to and What is OK for an Exercise Study --Conclusions.
- Prenatal diagnosis 2008, Springer ProtocolsSpectral Karyotyping (SKY): Applications in Prenatal Diagnostics / S. Mergenthaler-Gatfield, W. Holzgreve and S. Hahn -- Characterization of prenatally assessed de novo small supernumerary marker chromosomes by molecular cytogenetics / T. Liehr -- Rapid Prenatal Aneuploidy Screening by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) / A. Weise and T. Liehr -- Application of Multi-PRINS to Simultaneously Identify Chromosomes 18, X, and Y in Prenatal Diagnosis / M. Gadji ... [et al.] -- Prenatal Diagnosis Using Array CGH / C.D. Kashork, A. Theisen and L.G. Shaffer -- Prenatal Detection of Chromosome Aneuploidy by Quantitative Fluorescence PCR / K. Mann, E. Petek and B. Pertl -- Real-time quantitative PCR for the detection of fetal aneuploidies / B.G. Zimmermann and L. Dudarewicz -- MLPA for Prenatal Diagnosis of Commonly Occurring Aneuploidies / J. Schouten and R.J. Galjaard -- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry for Trisomy Detection / D.J. Huang, M.R. Nelson and W. Holzgreve -- Rapid Detection of Fetal Mendelian Disorders: Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Syndromes / J. Traeger-Synodinos, C. Vrettou and E. Kanavakis -- Rapid detection of fetal mendalian disorders: tay-sachs disease / E. Guetta and L. Peleg -- Arrayed primer extension reaction for genotyping on oligonucleotide microarray / J. Pullat and A. Metspalu -- A Fast Microelectronic Array for Screening and Prenatal Diagnosis of beta-Thalassemia / B. Foglieni ... [et al.] -- RHD Genotyping from Maternal Plasma: Guidelines and Technical Challenges / N.D. Avent -- Isolation of Cell-Free DNA from Maternal Plasma Using Manual and Automated Systems / D.J. Huang ... [et al.] -- Fetal DNA: Strategies for Optimal Recovery / T.J. Legler ... [et al.] -- Quantification of circulatory fetal DNA in the plasma of pregnant women / B.G. Zimmermann, D.G. Maddocks and N.D. Avent -- Detection and Quantification of Fetal DNA in Maternal Plasma by Using LightCycler Technology / Y. Purwosunu, A. Sekizawa and T. Okai -- Size Fractionation of Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma and Its Application in Noninvasive Detection of Fetal Single Gene Point Mutations / Y. Li, W. Holzgreve and S. Hahn -- Maldi-tof mass spectrometry for analyzing cell-free fetal DNA in maternal plasma / C. Ding -- Isolation of Cell-Free RNA from Maternal Plasma / X.Y. Zhong, W. Holzgreve and D.J. Huang -- A microarray approach for systematic identification of placental-derived RNA markers in maternal plasma / N.B. Tsui and Y.M. Lo -- A novel method to identify syncytiotrophoblast-derived RNA products representative of trisomy 21 placental RNA in maternal plasma / A.T. Go ... [et al.] -- Method for extraction of high-quantity and -quality cell-free DNA from amniotic fluid / O. Lapaire, K.L. Johnson and D.W. Bianchi -- Detection of New Screening Markers for Fetal Aneuploidies in Maternal Plasma: A Proteomic Approach / C.S. Reddy, W. Holzgreve and S. Hahn.
- Prenatal exposures 2008, SpringerThemes and purpose -- Prenatal central nervous system development -- Low birth weight and prematurity : effects on child development outcomes -- Pre- and perinatal anoxia and hypoxia -- Prenatal infections -- Maternal chronic illness -- Nutrition -- Maternal stress -- Maternal smoking during pregnancy -- Gestational exposure to alcohol -- Maternal use of illicit drugs -- Air and water pollution -- Heavy metals and household chemicals.
- Radiological imaging of the neonatal chest. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerEmbryology and Anatomy of the Neonatal Chest / Stephanie Ryan -- Update on Clinical Management of Neonatal Chest Conditions / Anne Twomey -- Computed and Digital Radiography in Neonatal Chest Examination / Amaka C. Offiah -- Hyaline Membrane Disease and Complications of Its Treatment / Veronica Donoghue -- Transient Tachypnoea of the Newborn / Veronica Donoghue -- Meconium Aspiration / Catherine M. Owens -- Diagnostic Imaging of Neonatal Pneumonia / David Manson -- Antenatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Laurent Garel -- Postnatal Imaging of Chest Malformations / Stephanie Ryan -- Congenital Anomalies of the Neonatal Upper Airway / David Manson -- Computed Tomography of the Central and Peripheral Airways / Alistair D. Calder and Catherine M. Owens -- Ultrasound of the Neonatal Thorax / Ingmar Gassner and Theresa E. Geley -- Ultrasound in Congenital Heart Disease / Colin J. McMahon and Benjamin W. Eidem -- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Congenital Heart Disease / Christian J. Kellenberger -- Chest Radiography in Congenital Heart Disease / Bjarne Smevik -- Angiocardiography and Intervention in Congenital Heart and Great Vessel Disease / Bjarne Smevik and Per G. Bjørnstad -- Computed Tomography in Congenital Heart Disease / Laureen Sena and Hyun Woo Goo -- Chest Wall Abnormalities which Cause Neonatal Respiratory Distress / Georg F. Eich.
- Small for gestational age 2009, KargerChildren born small for gestational age : definitions and etiology / Wollmann, H.A. -- Diagnosis and management of in utero growth failure / Odibo, A.O.; Sadovsky, Y. -- Fetal growth restriction and the developmental origins of adult disease hypothesis : experimental studies and biological consequences / Krechowec, S.O.; Thompson, N.M.; Breier, B.H. -- Molecular genetic disorders of fetal growth / Chernausek, S.D. -- Birth weight and later risk of type 2 diabetes / Harder, T. ... [et al.] -- Low birth weight and optimal fetal development : a global perspective / Franko, K.L. ... [et. al.] -- Insulin-like growth factor/growth hormone axis in intrauterine growth and its role in intrauterine growth retardation / Kiess, W. ... [et al.] -- Clinical management of small-for-gestational-age babies / Knüpfer, M. -- Management of short stature in small-for-gestational-age children / Dahlgren, J. -- Puberty and adrenarche in small-for-gestational-age children / Hokken-Koelega, A.C.S. -- Neurological and intellectual consequences of being born small for gestational age / Tuvemo, T.; Lundgren, E.M. -- Low birth weight in developing countries / Qadir, M.; Bhutta, Z.A.
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases
Editor: Jianfang, Zhang
Translated & Donated by Muoi Arnold and Keith Arnold former Stanford faculty