Books by Subject
- 5-minute pediatric consult. 4th ed. ....
- — Handbook of pediatric autopsy patholo...
- Handbook of pediatric cardiovascular ...
- — Pediatric lymphomas ....................
- Pediatric metabolic syndrome ...........
- — World report on child injury preventi...
- Handbook of pediatric cardiovascular drugs 2008, Springer
- Handbook of pediatric chronic pain 2011, Springer
- Handbook of pediatric eye and systemic disease 2006, Springer1Embryology /Cynthia S. Cook, Kathleen K. Sulik, and Kenneth W. Wright -2Breaking the news: the role of the physician /Nancy Chernus-Mansfield --3Chromosomal anomalies and the eye /J. Bronwyn Bateman --4Craniofacial syndromes and malformations /Marilyn T. Miller and Anna Newlin --5Connective tissue, skin, and bone disorders /Elias I. Traboulsi --6Neurocutaneous syndromes /Maria A. Musarella --7Metabolic diseases /Lois J. Martyn --8Selected genetic syndromes with ophthalmic features /Natalie C. Kerr and Enikö Karman Pivnick --Infectious diseases /R. Christopher Walton, Roger K. George, and Alissa A. Craft --10Ocular manifestations of inherited diseases /Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni.
- Handbook of pediatric neuro-ophthalmology / 2006, Springer1Embryology /Cynthia S. Cook, Kathleen K. Sulik, and Kenneth W. Wright --2Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology examination /Edward G. Buckley --3The pediatric low-vision patient /Anne Frances Walonker --4Breaking the news: the role of the physician /Anne Chernus-Mansfield --5Ocular motility disorders /Mitra Maybodi, Richard W. Hertle, and Brian N. Bachynski --6Congenital optic nerve abnormalities /Paul H. Phillipps and Michael C. Brodsky --8Brain lesions with ophthalmologic manifestations /Michael X. Repka --9Nystagmus and ocular oscillations in infancy and childhood /Richard W. Hertle --10Neurodegenerative conditions of ophthalmic importance /Mark S. Borchert and Sarah Ying --11Neurocranial defects with neuro-ophthalmic significance /Ronald M. Minzter and Edward G. Buckley --12Management of common pediatric neuro-ophthalmology problems /James W. McManaway III and Dean J. Bonsall.
- Handbook of pediatric obesity Clinical management / 2006, CRCnetBASE
- Handbook of pediatric retinal disease 2006, Springer1Pediatric visual electrophysiology /Anthony Kriss and Dorothy Thompson --2The pediatric low-vision patient /Anne Frances Walonker --3Breaking the news: the role of the physician /Nancy Chernus-Mansfield --4Heritable disorders of RPE, Bruch's membrane /Arlene V. Drack --5Retinitis pigmentosa and associated disorders /Arlene V. Drack and Alan E. Kimura --6Disorders of the vitreous and vitreoretinal interface /David M. Brown and Thomas W. Weingeist --7Retinal vascular disorders /Richard M. Feist, Christopher F. Blodi, and Peter H. Spiegel --8Nonvascular hamartomas /Chittaranjan V. Reddy and Arlene V. Drack --9Retinoblastoma and other malignant intraocular tumors /A. Linn Murphree and Laurie E. Christensen --10Retinopathy of prematurity /Richard R. Ober, Earl A. Palmer, Arlene V. Drack, and Kenneth W. Wright --11Infectious, inflammatory, and toxic diseases of the retina and vitreous /William L. Haynes, Jose S. Pulido, and Peter H. Spiegel l--12Myopia /Arlene V. Drack --13Patterns of retinal diseases in children /Arlene V. Drack.
- Handbook of pediatric strabismus and amblyopia 2006, SpringerPediatric eye examination /Ann U. Stout --2Anatomy and physiology of eye movements /Kenneth W. Wright --3Binocular vision and introduction to strabismus /Kenneth W. Wright --4Visual development and amblyopia /Kenneth W. Wright --5The ocular motor examination /Kenneth W. Wright --6Sensory aspects of strabismus /Kenneth W. Wright --7Esodeviations /Kenneth W. Wright --8Exotropia /Kenneth W. Wright --9Alphabet patterns and oblique /Kenneth W. Wright --10Complex strabismus: restriction, paresis, dissociated strabismus, and torticollis /Kenneth W. Wright --11Strabismus surgery /Kenneth W. Wright and Pauline Hong --12Ocular motility disorders /Mitra Maybodi, Richard W. Hertle, and Brian N. Bachynski --13Optical pearls and pitfalls /David L. Guyton, Joseph M. Miller, and Constance W. West.
- Handbook of pediatric surgery 2010, SpringerMilestones in pediatric surgery -- Fluids, electrolytes, and dehydration -- Metabolic response to injury and sepsis -- Shock -- Parenteral nutrition -- Hematology for surgeons -- Postoperative problems -- Neonatal physiology and care -- Fetal surgery: general principles -- Diaphragmatic hernia -- Esophageal atresia -- Pyloric stenosis -- Malrotation -- Intestinal atresia -- Necrotizing entercolitis -- Meconium ileus -- Hirschsprung's disease -- Anorectal malformations -- Abdominal wall defects -- Surgical neck pathology -- Developmental lung anomalies -- Gastro-esophageal reflux -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Acute abdomen -- Intussusception -- Appendicitis -- Rare causes of abdominal pain -- Crohn's disease -- Ulcerative colitis -- Short bowel syndrome -- Intestinal transplantation -- Vascular malformations -- Inguinal hernias and hydroceles -- The acute scrotum -- The undescended testes -- Miscellaneous problems of the male genitalia -- Miscellaneous surgical issues -- Basic pediatric laparoscopy and thoracoscopy -- Urinary tract infection -- The ureter -- Vesico-ureteric reflux -- Neurogenic bladder -- Posterior urethral valves -- Hypospadias -- Bladder exstrophy, epispadias, and cloacal exstrophy -- Disorders of sex development -- Investigation of jaundice -- Biliary atresia -- Choledochal malformations -- Gallbladder disease -- Portal hypertension -- Pancreatic disease -- Liver transplantation -- Wilms' tumor -- Liver tumors -- Neuroblastoma -- Teratomas -- Miscellaneous tumors -- Trauma management: general principles -- Abdominal trauma -- Thoracic trauma -- Basic brain injury -- Spina bifida -- Hydrocephalus.; Appendices: Reference weights and heights -- Anatomical reference -- Human developmental milestones.
- Handbook of pediatric transfusion medicine 2004, ScienceDirect
- Handbook of sleep medicine 2006, OvidPopulations at risk for sleep disturbances / Phyllis C. Zee and Alon Y. Avidan -- Sleep-disordered breathing / Suzette Sewell-Scheuermann and Barbara A. Phillips -- Insomnia / Ruth M. Benca -- Hypersomnia and narcolepsy / Timothy F. Hoban and Ronald D. Chervin -- Motor disorders of sleep and parasomnias / Alon Y. Avidan -- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders / Brandon S. Lu, Prasanth Manthena, and Phyllis C. Zee -- Sleep disorders in children / Judith Anne Owens and Katherine Finn Davis.
- Harley's Pediatric ophthalmology. 5th ed. 2005, OvidGenetics of eye disease / Terri L. Young and Leila M. Khazaeni -- Neonatal ophthalmology: ocular development in childhood / Kammi B. Gunton, Leonard B. Nelson, and Scott E. Olitsky -- Retinopathy of prematurity / James D. Reynolds -- The pediatric eye examination / John W. Simon and Nalini K. Aggarwal -- Electrodiagnostic tests of the retina and higher centers / Ronald E. Carr -- Refraction in infants and children / Michael X. Repka -- Ambylopia / Evelyn A. Paysse and David K. Coats -- Sensory adaptations in strabismus / Marshall M. Parks -- Strabismus disorders / Scott E. Olitsky and Leonard B. Nelson -- Surgical management of strabismus / Rudolph S. Wagner -- Conjunctival diseases / Cintia F. Gomi ... [et al.] -- Diseases of the cornea / Christopher J. Rapuano and Peter R. Laibson -- Pediatric cataracts and lens anomalies / Derek B. Hess, Rachel A. Tesser, and Edward G. Buckley -- Glaucoma in infants and children / Sharon F. Freedman and David S. Walton -- Uveitis in children / Conrad L. Giles, Antonio Capone Jr., and Mandar M. Joshi -- Diseases of the retina and vitreous / Eric D. Weichel ... [et al.] -- Congenital abnormalities of the optic disc / Gary C. Brown and Melissa M. Brown -- Disorders of the lacrimal apparatus in infancy and childhood / Deborah K. VanderVeen -- Pediatric eyelid disorders / Forrest J. Ellis -- Disorders of the orbit / Daniel P. Schaefer -- Ocular tumors of childhood / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- The systemic hamartomatoses ("phakomatoses") / Jerry A. Shields and Carol L. Shields -- Ocular abnormalities in childhood metabolic disorders / Avery H. Weiss -- Pediatric neuro-ophthalmology / Robert C. Sergott and Denise Hug -- Nystagmus / Mitchell B. Strominger -- Ocular trauma and its prevention / Robert A. Catalano -- Role of the ophthalmologist in learning disorders / Harold P. Koller and Kenneth B. Goldberg -- Working with visually impaired children and their families / Marilyn A. Moller with Rose D. Skolnick -- Medicolegal issues in pediatric ophthalmology / Edward L. Raab -- The evolution of strabismus surgery / Norman B. Medow.
- Harriet Lane handbook. 19th ed. 2012, MD Consult
- Heart diseases in children 2011, Springer
- Hirschsprung's disease and allied disorders. 3rd ed. 2008, Springer
- History of the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC), c. 1980-2000 2012, Wellcome Trust
- Section 1. Isolated pediatric eye disorders -- Section 2. Ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. II 2005, Springer
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. III 2006, Springer1. Warfare and the state of the world's children / Frank Shann -- 2. How do we treat children with severe malaria? / Kathyrn Maitland -- 3. The neglected tropical diseases : the ancient afflictions of stigma and poverty and the prospects for their control and elimination / Peter Hotez, Eric Ottesen, Alan Fenwick, and David Molyneux-- 4. Viral haemorrhagic fevers caused by Lassa, Ebola and Marburg viruses / Nigel Curtis -- 5. Rotavirus and rotavirus vaccines / Roger I. Glass, Joseph Bresee, Baoming Jiang, Umesh Parashar, Eileen Yee, and Jon Gentsch -- 6. Transient deficiencies of T-cell-mediated immunity in the neonate / David A. Randolph and David B. Lewis -- 7. Controversies in neonatal sepsis : immunomodulation in the treatment and prevention of neonatal sepsis / Samantha J. Moss and Andrew R. Gennery -- 8. Chlamydia trachomatis genital Infections in adolescents and young adults / Toni Darville -- 9. The role of inflammation and infection in the development of chronic lung disease in prematurity / Philip L. Davies, Nicola C. Maxwell, and Sailesh Kotecha -- 10. Streptococcus pneumoniae : infection, inflammation and disease / Tim J. Mitchell -- 11. Impact of antimicrobial resistance on therapy of bacterial pneumonia in children / B. Keith English and Steven C. Buckingham -- 12. Diagnosis and prevention of pneumococcal disease / Hanna Nohynek -- 13. New antibiotics for gram-positive infections / John S. Bradley -- 14. Clinical manifestations of nontuberculous mycobacteria / Robert S. Heydeman and Julia Clark -- 15. Kingella kingae : an emerging pediatric pathogen / Pablo Yagupsky -- 16. How to treat acute musculoskeletal infections in children / Nico G. Hartwig -- 17. Prevention of transmission of HIV-1 from mothers to infants in Africa / Hoosen Coovadia and Derseree Archary -- 18. Practical aspects of antiretroviral treatment in children / Sam Walters -- 19. Antibiotic treatment for acute otitis media in children / Matthew J. Thompson and Paul Glasziou-- 20. Antibiotic prophylaxis for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections in children / Elliot Long, Samantha Colquhoun, and Jonathan R. Carapetis -- 21. Human metapneumovirus : an important cause of acute repiratory illness /. Adilia Warris and Ronald de Groot.
- Hot topics in infection and immunity in children. V 2009, SpringerShiga-toxin producing escherichia coli and the hemolytic uremic syndrome / Christina K. Ahn, Nicholas J. Holt, Phillip I. Tarr -- Global epidemiology of pneumococcal disease - new prospects for vaccine control / Vinicius C. Antao, William P. Hausdorff -- Current concepts of the pathogenesis of RSV bronchiolitis / Louis Bont -- How can we eradicate pertussis / James D. Cherry -- Recognition and management of encephalitis in children / James D. Cherry -- Microbiology and management of pleural empyema / Julia Clark -- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines probe studies / Ron Dagan -- New findings in primary immunodeficiency / Andrew R. Gennery, Andrew J. Cant -- Routine use of influenza vaccine / David Isaacs -- Challenges in the evaluation and management of bone and joint infections and the role of new antibiotics for gram positive infections / Sheldon L. Kaplan -- Significance of serotype replacement for pneumococcal disease and antibiotic resistance / Keith P. Klugman -- Childhood intra-thoracic tuberculosis / Ben J. Marais -- Antibiotic pipeline in pediatrics / George H. McCracken -- Paediatric drug development and clinical trials / E. David G. McIntosh -- Influenza in pregnancy / Shelly McNeil, Beth Halperin, Noni MacDonald -- Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer / Stéphane Paulus, Simon Dobson -- PANDAS syndrome / Michael E. Pichichero -- Fever in the returned paediatric traveller / F. Andrew I. Riordan -- Molecular diagnostics of primary immunodeficiencies / Mirjam van der Burg, Menno C. van Zelm, Jacques J.M. van Dongen -- Human genetic resistance to malaria / Thomas N. Williams.
- Imaging in pediatric pulmonology 2012, Springer
- Imaging in pediatric skeletal trauma 2008, Springer
- Imaging of gynecological disorders in infants and children 2012, Springer
- Imaging of pediatric bone and joint trauma 2011, Springer
- Immunization safety review 2004, NAP
- Immunization safety review 2003, NAP
- Importance of growth for health and development 2010, KargerGrowth and later health : a general perspective / Lucas, A -- Early infancy as a critical period for development of obesity and related conditions / Gillman, M.W -- Leptin, nutrition, and the programming of hypothalamic feeding circuits / Bouret, S.G -- Early growth and ageing / Chen, J.-H., Cottrell, E.C., Ozanne, S. -- Does early growth affect long-term risk factors for cardiovascular disease? / Singhal, A. -- Developing world perspective : the importance of growth for short-term health / Adair, L.S. -- Postnatal growth and development in the preterm and small for gestational age infant / Cooke, R.J. -- Interrelationship between growth and development in low and middle income countries / Martorell, R., Nguyen, P. -- Role of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in neurodevelopment and growth / Makrides M., Gibson, R.A. -- Growth and development of the brain and impact on cognitive outcomes / Hüppi, P. -- Benefits and harms of iron supplementation in iron-deficient and iron-sufficient children / Domell'f, M. -- Effects of selective dropout on infant growth standards / Van Buuren, S. -- The 2000 centers for disease control and prevention growth charts : several insights after 8 years / Ogden, C.L. ... [et al.] -- Growth charts compared / Ziegler, E.E., Nelson, S.E. -- Body composition in infancy : impact on health later in life / Ellis, K.J. -- Endocrinology of growth / Rosenfeld, R.G.
- Infant feeding practices 2011, SpringerInfant feeding beliefs and practices across cultures: an introduction -- Managing the lactating body: the breastfeeding project in the age of anxiety -- Attitudes to breastfeeding -- The imperative to breastfeed: an Australian perspective -- Infant feeding and the problems of policy -- Shifting identities: social and cultural factors that shape decision-making around sustaining breastfeeding -- Breastfeeding under the blanket: exploring the tensions between health and social attitudes to breastfeeding in the United States, Ireland, and the United Kingdom -- Breastfeeding beliefs and practices among employed women: a Thai cultural perspective -- Good mothers and infant feeding practices among women in Northern Thailand -- Breastfeeding in sub-Saharan Africa: still the best despite the risk of HIV -- Infant feeding in the era of HIV: challenges and opportunities -- Facing competing cultures of breastfeeding: the experience of HIV-positive women in Burkina Faso -- Fluid boundaries: multiple meanings of the illness 'moto' in Northern Malawi -- From traditional to optimal breastfeeding practices: selected cases from Central and Southern Africa -- Hoki kit e ukaipo: reinstating Maori infant care practices to increase breastfeeding rates -- Infant feeding in indigenous Australian communities -- Breastfeeding, vertical disease transmission and the volition of medicines in Malawi -- Infant feeding beliefs and practices in Islamic societies: focusing on rural Turkey -- Early initiation of breastfeeding and its beneficial effects in Japan -- Socio-cultural factors influencing feeding patterns within 6 months postpartum in rural Vietnam -- Infant feeding following migration: attitudes and practices of women born in Turkey and Vietnam after migration to Australia.
- Inheriting the world 2004, WHO
- International perspectives on child & adolescent mental health. Vol. 2 2002, ScienceDirect
- Is soccer bad for children's heads? 2002, NAP
- Issues in complementary feeding 2007, KargerBreastfeeding and complementary feeding of children up to 2 years of age / K.H. Brown -- Does breastfeeding protect from growth acceleration and later obesity? / A. Singhal -- Later effects of breastfeeding practice: the evidence / D. Turck -- Traditional foods vs. manufactured baby foods / E.L. Ferguson, N. Darmon -- Potential contaminants in the food chain: identification, prevention and issue management / F.P. Scanlan -- The microbiological risk / L. Morelli -- Cereal fortification programs in developing countries / S. Bulusu ... [et al.] -- Processed infant cereals as vehicles of functional components / M. Domelléf, C. West -- Functional ingredients in the complementary feeding period and long-term effects / C. Agostoni, E. Riva, M. Giovannini -- The influence of gluten: weaning recommendations for healthy children and children at risk for celiac disease / S. Guandalini -- Allergic infants: growth and implications while on exclusion diets / K. Laitinen, E. Isolauri -- Weaning infants with malnutrition, including HIV / N.W. Solomons -- Adverse effects of cow's milk in infants / E.E. Ziegler -- Whole cow's milk: why, what and when? / K.F. Michaelsen ... [et al.] -- Meat as an early complementary food for infants: implications for macro- and micronutrient intakes / N.F. Krebs -- Functional fermented milk products / O. Brunser, M. Gotteland, S. Cruchet.
- Learning pediatric imaging 2011, Springer
- Life with epidermolysis bullosa (EB) 2009, Springer
- Manual of pediatric hematology and oncology. 5th ed. 2011, ScienceDirectChapter 1. Classification and Diagnosis of Anemia in Children -- Chapter 2. Anemia During the Neonatal Period -- Chapter 3. Iron-Deficiency Anemia -- Chapter 4. Megaloblastic Anemia -- Chapter 5. Hematologic Manifestations of Systemic Illness -- Chapter 6. Bone Marrow Failure -- Chapter 7. Red Cell Membrane and Enzyme Defects -- Chapter 8. Hemoglobinopathies -- Chapter 9. Extracorpuscular Hemolytic Anemia -- Chapter 10. Polycythemia -- Chapter 11. Disorders of White Blood Cells -- Chapter 12. Disorders of Platelets -- Chapter 13. Hemostatic Disorders -- Chapter 14. Thrombotic Disorders -- Chapter 15. Lymphadenopathy and Splenomegaly -- Chapter 16. Lymphoproliferative Disorders, Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Myeloproliferative Disorders -- Chapter 17. Leukemias -- Chapter 18. Histiocytosis Syndromes -- Chapter 19. Hodgkin Lymphoma -- Chapter 20. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma -- Chapter 21. Central Nervous System Malignancies -- Chapter 22. Neuroblastoma -- Chapter 23. Renal Tumors -- Chapter 24. Rhabdomyosarcoma and Other Soft-Tissue Sarcomas -- Chapter 25. Malignant Bone Tumors -- Chapter 26. Retinoblastoma -- Chapter 27. Germ Cell Tumors -- Chapter 28. Hepatic Tumors -- Chapter 29. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation -- Chapter 30. Management of Oncologic Emergencies -- Chapter 31. Supportive Care of Patients with Cancer -- Chapter 32. Evaluation, Investigations and Management of Late Effects of Childhood Cancer -- Chapter 33. Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer for Children and their Families.
- Adolescent preventive services -- The adolescent patient interview -- Tanner staging -- Normal adolescent development -- Male genitourinary exam -- The pelvic exam and pap smear -- Adolescent dermatology -- Obesity -- Adolescent nutrition, IBD, IBS -- Sports injuries in the adolescent -- Cardiac issues in adolescence -- Menstrual irregularities: amenorrhea -- Menstrual irregularities: abnormal vaginal bleeding -- Basics of hormonal contraception -- Adolescent pregnancy -- Polycystic ovary syndrome -- Sexually transmitted infections in adolescents -- Delayed puberty, short stature, and tall stature -- Adolescent substance abuse -- Adolescent mental health disorders -- Eating disorders -- Adolescent relationship violence in clinical settings: challenges for identification and intervention -- Bullying -- Transition of care -- Erratum to: male genitourinary exam.
- Maternal and child health 2009, SpringerA history of international cooperation in maternal and child health -- Global burden of disease among women, children, and adolescents -- Promotion of global perinatal health -- Maternal and child health in the organization for economic cooperation and development (OECD) countries -- Health system impacts on maternal and child health -- The environment and maternal child health -- Impact of wars and conflict on maternal and child health -- The impact of globalization on maternal and child health -- Gender equity: perspectives on maternal and child health -- Harmful traditional practices and women's health: female genital mutilation -- Abortion and postabortion care -- Malaria in women and children -- The global burden of childhood diarrhea -- Tuberculosis in childhood and pregnancy -- Impact of HIV on the health of women, children, and families in less developed countries -- Malnutrition and maternal and child health -- The global burden of obstetric fistulas -- Health challenges for women, children, and adolescents with disabilities -- Unintentional injuries in children -- Evidence-based maternal and child health -- A global perspective on teen pregnancy -- Progress and challenges in making pregnancy safer: a global perspective -- Global immunization challenge: progress and opportunities -- Adolescent health -- The global burden of child maltreatment -- Children in difficult circumstances -- Integrated management of childhood illness -- Planning, development, and maintenance of the MCH workforce -- An agenda for child health policy in developing countries.
- The diagnosis and management of infectious diseases -- Nose and throat syndromes -- Infectious mononucleosis and mononucleosis-like syndromes -- Mouth and salivary gland syndromes -- Eye, ear, and sinus syndromes -- Face and neck syndromes -- Middle respiratory syndromes -- Pneumonia syndromes -- Neurologic syndromes -- Fever and shock syndromes -- Rash syndromes -- Gastrointestinal syndromes -- Hepatitis syndromes -- Urinary syndromes -- Genital syndromes -- Orthopedic syndromes -- Skin syndromes -- Cardiovascular syndromes -- Perinatal syndromes -- HIV infection and AIDS -- Exposure problems -- Infections complicating chronic diseases -- The child with frequent, severe, or unusual infections: congenital immunodeficiency syndromes.
- Molecularly targeted therapy for childhood cancer 2010, SpringerPart 1. Hematologic Malignancies -- The Emerging Era of Targeted Therapy in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia / William L. Carroll and Rob Pieters -- Molecular Targeted Therapies in T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia / Alejandro Gutierrez and A. Thomas Look -- Molecularly Targeted Therapy for Infant ALL / Patrick A. Brown and Carolyn A. Felix -- Targeted Therapeutic Approaches for AML / Robert J. Arceci and Donald Small -- Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia / Andrea Biondi, Anna Maria Testi and Brenda E. S. Gibson -- Down Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukemia: An Unique Genetic Sensitivity to Chemotherapy / Jeffrey W. Taub, Yubin Ge and Yaddanapudi Ravindranath -- Targeting RAS Signaling Pathways in Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML) / Jennifer O'Hara Lauchle and Benjamin S. Braun -- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Pathophysiology and Therapeutics / Seth J. Corey and Jorge Cortes -- Molecularly Targeted Therapies in Pediatric Myelodysplastic Syndromes / Lia Gore -- New Therapeutic Frontiers for Childhood Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma / Megan S. Lim and Mitchell S. Cairo -- Molecular Targeting of Post-transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders / Michael Wang and Thomas G. Gross -- Part 2. Solid Tumors -- Molecularly Targeted Therapies for Astrocytomas / Ian F. Pollack -- Targeted Therapy in Medulloblastoma in Molecularly Targeted Therapy for Childhood Cancer / Yoon-Jae Cho and Scott L. Pomeroy -- Future Treatments of Ependymoma / Richard J. Gilbertson -- Development of Targeted Therapies for Rhabdoid Tumors Based on the Functions of INI1/hSNF5 Tumor Suppressor / Ganjam V. Kalpana and Melissa E. Smith -- Development of Targeted Therapies for Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) Related Tumors / Brigitte Widemann -- Molecular Therapy for Neuroblastoma / Yaël P. Mossé and John M. Maris -- Ewing's Sarcoma Family of Tumors: Molecular Targets Need Arrows / Jeffrey A. Toretsky and Aykut Üren -- Molecular Targeted Therapy for Wilms' Tumor / James I. Geller and Jeffrey S. Dome -- Molecular Therapy for Rhabdomyosarcoma / Raushan T. Kurmasheva, Hajime Hosoi, Ken Kikuchi and Peter J. Houghton -- Molecularly Targeted Therapy for Osteosarcoma: Where Do We Go from Here? / Rosanna Ricafort and Richard Gorlick -- Nonrhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcoma in Children: Developing New Treatments Based on a Better Understanding of Disease Biology / Stephen X. Skapek.
- "Established since 1968 as a classic pediatric cardiology text, this edition uses new technology to bring the most sought after information in the most concise, effective manner. This eighth edition is reduced from the two-volume work into a concise, easy-to-use single volume moving all but key references to the online component. Leading international experts describe state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional techniques for treatment of young patients with congenital and acquired heart diseases and for adult survivors of congenital heart disease"--Provided by publisher.
- v. 1. Structure and function of the cardiovascular system ; Diagnostic methods ; Electrophysiology ; Therapeutic methods ; Pediatric cardiac intensive care ; From the gene to the neonate ; Congenital cardiovascular malformations -- v. 2. Congenital cardiovascular malformations [cont'd.] ; Diseases of the endocardium, myocardium, and pericardium ; Pulmonary vascular disease ; The young adult with congenital heart disease ; Other special problems and issues.
- Nelson Textbook of pediatrics. 19th ed. 2011, MD Consult
- Neonatal neurology. 4th ed. 2007, ScienceDirect
- Neuroblastoma 2005, Springer
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities 2011, Springer
- Neurological manifestations of pediatric infectious diseases and immunodeficiency syndromes 2008, SpringerHerpes viruses -- Myxoviruses -- Picornaviruses -- Arboviruses -- Togaviruses -- Rhabdoviruses -- Adenoviruses -- Arenaviruses -- Orthopoxviruses -- Retroviruses -- Neurological consequences of antiretroviral treatment -- Papovaviruses -- Bacterial meningitis -- Focal bacterial infections and parameningeal infections -- Streptococcus pyogenes -- Bordetella petussis -- Shigella species -- Campylobacter species -- Brucella species -- Clostridium tetani -- Clostridium botulinum -- Corynebacterium diphtheriae -- Bartonella species -- Mycobacterium tuberculosis -- Mycobacterium leprae -- Rickettsia rickettsii -- Ehrlichia and Anaplasma species -- Borrelia burgdorferi -- Treponema pallidum -- Candida species -- Cryptococcus neoformans -- Histoplasma capsulatum -- Coccidiodes species -- Phaeohyphomycoses -- Protozoal infections -- Babesia species -- Helminth infections -- Neurological disease and primary immunodeficiency -- Basic principles of selective neurological treatments.
- Newborn lung. 2nd ed. 2012, ScienceDirectMolecular bases for lung development, injury, and repair / Shu Wu -- Genetic influences in lung development and injury / Vineet Bhandari -- Perinatal events and their influence on lung development and function / Alan H. Jobe, Suhas G. Kallapur, Boris W. Kramer -- Hypoxia and hyperoxia : effects on the newborn pulmonary circulation / Stephen Wedgwood, Paul T. Schumacker, Robin Steinhorn -- The role of nitric oxide in lung growth and function / Girija G. Konduri -- Prenatal and postnatal microbial colonization and respiratory outcome in preterm infants / Rose M. Viscardi -- Influence of nutritional neonatal respiratory outcome / Cristina Navarrete, Ilene R.S. Sosenko -- Patent ductus arteriosus and the lung : acute effects and long-term consequences / Eduardo Bancalari, Ilene R.S. Sosenko, Nelson Claure -- Role of stem cells in neonatal lung injury / Karen C. Young, Cleide Suguihara -- New developments in the pathogenesis and prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia / Ilene R.S. Sosenko, Eduardo Bancalari --Long-term pulmonary outcome of preterm infants / Lex W. Doyle -- Respiratory and cardiovascular support in the delivery room / Myra H. Wyckoff -- Noninvasive respiratory support : an alternative to mechanical ventilation in preterm infants / Peter Davis, Colin J. Morley, Brett J. Manley -- Surfactant replacement : present and future / Christian P. Speer, David Sweet -- Oxygenation targeting and outcomes in preterm infants : the new evidence / Win Tin, Waldemar A. Carlo, Samir Gupta -- Hypoxemic episodes in the premature infant : causes, consequences, and management / Nelson Claure, Eduardo Bancalari -- Patient ventilator interaction / Eduardo Bancalari, Nelson Claure -- Strategies for limiting the duration of mechanical ventilation / Eduardo Bancalari, Nelson Claure -- Automation of respiratory support / Nelson Claure, Eduardo Bancalari -- Management of the infant with congenital diaphragmatic hernia / Roberta L. Keller -- Management of the infant with severe bronchopulmonary dysplasia / Steven Abman, Leif D. Nelin.
- NHG clinical practice guidelines 2011, SpringerM09 NHG Clinical Practice Guideline Acute Otitis Media (AOM) -- M29 NHG Clinical Practice Guideline Feverish Illness in Children.
- Non-idiopathic spine deformities in young children 2011, Springer
- Nonverbal learning disabilities in children 2011, Springer
- Nutrition support for infants and children at risk 2007, KargerThe development of atopic phenotypes: genetic and environmental determinants / Wahn, U. ... [et al.] -- Food allergy to proteins / Nowak-Wegrzyn, A. -- Hypoallergenicity: a principle for the treatment of food allergy / Beyer, K. -- The concept of hypoallergenicity for atopy prevention / von Berg, A. -- The concept of oral tolerance induction to foods / Lack, G. -- Chronic enteropathy: molecular basis / Ruemmele, F.M. -- Chronic enteropathy: clinical aspects / Gibbons, T.; Fuchs, G.J. -- Transition from parenteral to enteral nutrition / Milla, P.J. -- Chronic entereropathy and feeding / Salvatore, S.; Hauser, B.; Vandenplas, Y. -- Stressed mucosa / Davidson, G.; Kritas, S.; Butler, R. -- Nutrition for children with cholestatic liver disease / Los, E.L. ... [et al.] -- Nutrient requirements of premature infants / Ziegler, E.E. -- Nutritional assessment in preterm infants / Griffin, I.J. -- Early aggressive nutrition in very preterm infants / Thureen, P.J. -- Discussion on 'Human milk fortification' / Putet, G. -- Postdischarge nutrition of preterm infants: more questions than answers / Cooke, R.J.
- Obesity in childhood and adolescence 2004, Karger
- Optimizing bone mass and strength 2007, KargerOsteoporosis : a paediatric concern? / R.A. Faulkner, D.A. Bailey -- The biomechanical basis of bone strength development during growth / S.A. Kontulainen ... [et al.] -- The effect of exercise on bone mass and structural geometry during growth / R.M. Daly -- Evidence for an interaction between exercise and nutrition for improved bone health during growth B. Specker, M. Vukovich -- Gene-environmental interactions in the skeletal response to nutrition and exercise during growth / J.-P. Bonjour ... [et al.] -- The effect of energy balance on endocrine function and bone health in youth / C. Zanker, K. Hind -- Risk factors for fractures in normally active children and adolescents / A. Goulding -- Does exercise during growth prevent fractures in later life? / M.K. Karlsson -- Lessons learned from school-based skeletal loading intervention trials : putting research into practice / J.M. Hughes, S.A. Golner, M.A. Petit.
- Oski's Pediatrics. 4th ed. 2006, OvidThe history of pediatrics in America -- The field of pediatrics -- Ethics of pediatric medicine -- Reading and keeping up with the medical literature -- Pediatric history and physical examination -- Diagnostic process -- Pharmacologic principles of drug therapy -- Complementary, alternative, holistic, and integrative medicine -- Fluid and electrolyte physiology and therapy -- Molecular genetics -- Genetics in pediatric primary care -- Evaluating and using laboratory tests -- Ambulatory care: present and future -- Feeding the healthy child -- Immunization -- Injury prevention and control -- Child maltreatment -- Newborn screening -- Congenital malformations -- Growth and metabolic adaptation of the fetus and newborn -- General obstetric care -- Fetal evaluation and prenatal diagnosis -- Management of the normal newborn -- The newborn intensive care unit -- The premature newborn -- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia.Intrauterine growth restriction -- Follow-up of infants discharged from newborn intensive care -- Ethical issues in neonatology -- Surgical considerations and postoperative care of the newborn -- Neuroembryology -- Intraventricular hemorrhage of the preterm infant -- White matter injury in the premature infant -- Neonatal encephalopathies -- Perinatal cerebral infarction -- Neonatal seizures -- The floppy infant and the late walker -- Neonatal abstinence syndrome -- Developmental considerations -- Physiologic considerations -- Causes of respiratory distress in the newborn -- Respiratory distress syndrome -- Cystic adenomatoid malformation -- Transient tachypnea of the newborn -- Pneumonia -- Pulmonary air leaks -- Meconium aspiration syndrome -- Persistent pulmonary hypertension -- Apnea -- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia -- Cardiovascular embryology -- Epidemiology of congenital heart disease -- Cardiovascular disease in the newborn -- Cardiovascular surgery in the newborn -- Developmental disorders of gastrointestinal function -- Neonatal cholestasis -- Sucking and swallowing disorders and gastroesophageal reflux -- Distended Abdomen -- Necrotizing enterocolitis -- Short bowel syndrome.Renal and genitourinary diseases -- Neonatal endocrinology -- Infant of the diabetic mother -- Mineral metabolism in the newborn -- Urinary tract infections -- Hematopoiesis and hematologic diseases -- Malignancy in the newborn -- Dermatologic disease -- Craniofacial defects -- Eye evaluation of the newborn -- Sepsis neonatorum -- Meningitis -- Osteomyelitis and septic arthritis -- Skin and soft tissue infections -- Group B streptococcal disease -- Enterovirus -- Cytomegalovirus -- Herpes simplex virus -- Neonatal varicella-zoster virus -- Epstein-Barr virus -- Neonatal syphilis -- Rubella -- Neonatal toxoplasmosis -- Hepatitis viruses -- Neisseria gonorrhoeae -- Chlamydia trachomatis -- Genital mycoplasmas -- Nosocomial infection in the newborn -- Introduction to adolescent medicine -- Breast disorders -- Menstrual disorders -- Adolescent pregnancy and contraception -- Adolescent hypertension -- Adolescent substance abuse and other high-risk behaviors -- Sexually transmitted diseases -- Normal infant and childhood development -- Streams of development: the key to developmental assessment -- Mental retardation -- Biopsychosocial and developmental approaches in pediatrics -- Psychosocial interview.Mental disorders and psychological stress -- Disruptive behavior disorders -- Emotional disorders with childhood onset -- Depression in childhood and adolescence -- Suicide -- Somatoform and conversion disorders -- Pervasive developmental disorder and autistic disorder -- Eating disorders -- Sleep disorders -- Psychotic disorders -- Enuresis -- Encopresis -- School difficulties -- Adoption -- Child and adolescent psychiatric referral -- Selected topics in emergency medicine -- Apparent life-threatening events. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) -- Acute head trauma -- General principles of poisoning management -- Salicylism -- Acetaminophen overdose -- Plant poisoning -- Lead poisoning -- Minor burns -- Respiratory complications of burns and smoke inhalation (respiratory burns) -- Foreign bodies -- Oral problems -- Pediatric ophthalmology -- Pediatric dermatology -- Sports medicine -- Failure to thrive -- Fever without source -- Fever of unknown origin -- Pathogenesis of ever and its treatment -- Sepsis and septic shock -- Bacterial meningitis beyond the newborn period -- Opportunistic infections in the compromised host -- Bioterrorism -- Pediatric human immunodeficiency virus infection -- Antiretroviral therapy in pediatric acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Prophylaxis for exposure to human immunodeficiency virus -- Mycoplasma and ureaplasma infections -- Chlamydial infections -- Rickettsial diseases -- Control of nosocomial infections -- Diagnostic microbiology for pediatric infections -- Assays for the diagnosis of infectious diseases -- Kawasaki disease -- Cardiovascular aspects of Kawasaki disease -- Aeromonas -- Actinomycosis -- Nocardiosis -- Anaerobic infections -- Bartonellosis -- Relapsing fever -- Lyme disease -- Campylobacter and helicobacter -- Cat-scratch disease -- Diphtheria -- Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli -- Haemophilas influenzae -- Legionella -- Leptospirosis -- Listeriosis -- Meningococcal infections -- Gonococcal infections -- Pasteurella multocida -- Pertussis -- Plague -- Pneumococcal infections -- Pseudomonas and related genera -- Rat-bite fever -- Salmonella infections -- Shigellosis -- Staphylococcal infections -- Group A streptococcal infections -- Tularemia -- Syphilis -- Tuberculosis -- Nontuberculous mycobacteria -- Yersinia enterocolitica -- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis -- Miscellaneous bacterial infections -- Arboviruses and related zoonotic viruses -- Coronaviruses -- Rhinoviruses -- Adenoviruses -- Influenza viruses -- Parainfluenza viruses -- Human metapneumovirus -- Respiratory syncytial virus.Parvoviruses -- Polioviruses -- Nonpolio enterovirsues and parechoviruses -- Epstein-Barr virus infection in children -- Postnatal herpes simplex virus -- Human herpesvirus type 6 -- Human herpesvirus types 7 and 8 -- Varicella-zoster virus infections -- Acquired cytomegaloviral infections -- Rubella (German measles) -- Measles (Rubeola) -- Mumps -- Polyomaviruses -- Retroviruses -- Smallpox -- Viral gastroenteritis -- Candidiasis -- The dermatophytoses -- Aspergillosis -- Coccidioidomycosis -- Cryptococcosis -- Histoplasmosis -- Sporotrichosis -- Miscellaneous fungal infections -- Entamoeba histolytica -- Babesiosis -- Cryptospordiiosis -- Giardia lamblia -- Leishmaniasis -- Malaria -- Toxoplasmosis -- The nematodes -- Toxocara infections -- The cestodes -- Schistosomiasis -- Arthropoda -- Chronic cough in children -- Bronchiolitis -- Viral and atypical pneumonia -- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis -- Pneumocystis Jiroveci pneumonia -- Bacterial pneumonia -- Laryngeal disorders -- Ciliary dyskinesia -- Cystic fibrosis -- Pulmonary hemosiderosis -- Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome -- Central hypoventilation syndromes -- Chronic diffuse interstitial lung disease in childhood.Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis -- Emphysema -- Diseases of the pleura -- Recurrent or persistent lower respiratory tract symptoms -- The common cold -- Paranasal sinusitis -- Orofacial infections -- Pharyngitis -- Deep neck abscesses -- Otitis externa -- Otitis media -- Mastoiditis -- Uvulitis -- Life-threatening upper airway obstruction -- Croup -- Cervical lymphadenitis -- Herpangina -- Pharyngoconjunctival fever -- Parotitis -- Echocardiography and electrocardiography -- Hypertension -- Transposition of the great arteries -- Truncus arteriosus -- Tricuspid atresia -- Tetralogy of Fallot -- Double-outlet right ventricle -- Eisenmenger syndrome -- Single ventricle -- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome -- Cardiac malposition and heterotaxy -- Defects of the atrial septum, including the atrioventricular canal -- Ventricular septal defect -- Patent ductus arteriosus -- Pulmonary stenosis -- Pulmonary valve atresia with intact ventricular septum -- Coarctation of the aorta -- Anomalous pulmonary venous connections -- Congenital mitral valve disease -- Mitral valve prolapse -- Aortic arch and pulmonary artery abnormalities -- congenital coronary artery abnormalities -- Myocarditis -- Cardiomyopathy -- Infective endocarditis -- Rheumatic fever -- Rheumatic heart disease -- Abnormalities of rate and rhythm -- Therapeutic cardiac catheterization.Nutritional anemias -- Hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias -- Hemolytic anemias -- Hypoplastic and aplastic anemias -- Polycythemia -- Quantitative granulocyte disorders -- The spleen and lymph nodes -- General approaches to coagulopathies -- Disorders of platelets -- Disorders of coagulation factors -- General considerations of neoplastic diseases -- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia -- Acute myeloid leukemia -- Chronic myeloproliferative disorders -- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for childhood leukemias -- Hodgkin disease -- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- Malignant brain tumors -- Wilms tumor -- Neuroblastoma -- Soft-tissue sarcomas -- Retinoblastoma -- Malignant bone tumors -- Malignant tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and endocrine system -- Gonadal and germ cell neoplasms -- Histiocytic proliferative diseases -- Vascular malformations -- Hemangiomas and other vascular tumors of infancy -- Thymomas -- Splenic cysts -- Morphologic development of the kidney -- Disorders of renal development and anomalies of the collecting system, bladder, penis, and scrotum -- Urinary tract infection -- Chronic renal failure -- End-stage renal disease -- Renal malformations -- Glomerulonephritis and nephrotic syndrome -- Progressive hereditary nephritis.Benign familial hematuria -- Familial juvenile nephronophthisis -- Nephropathy of diabetes mellitus -- Sickle cell nephropathy -- Primary hyperoxaluria (oxalosis) -- Nail-patella syndrome (hereditary onychoosteodysplasia) -- Renal tubular acidosis -- Panproximal tubular dysfunction (Fanconi syndrome) -- Disorders of renal glucose transport -- Disorders of renal phosphate transport -- Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus -- Bartter syndrome -- Renal hypertension -- Renal vascular thrombosis -- Urolithiasis -- Normal gastrointestnal function -- Functional constipation and encopresis -- Chronic nonspecific diarrhea of childhood -- Inguinal hernia -- Gastrointestinal bleeding -- Peptic ulcer disease -- Intussusception -- Motility disorders -- Oral rehydration therapy -- Anorectal malformations -- Ulcerative colitis -- Crohn disease -- Antibiotic-associated diarrhea and colitis -- Chronic recurrent abdominal pain -- Protein-losing enteropathy -- Protein intolerance -- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases -- Short bowel syndrome -- Small bowel bacterial overgrowth -- Celiac disease -- Immunodeficiency states -- Enzyme and transport defects -- Appendicitis -- Ascites -- Pancreatitis -- Disorders of the liver and biliary system -- Liver abscess -- Cholecystitis -- Cirrhosis -- Portal hypertension -- Hepatic steatosis -- Parathyroid glands.Puberty and gonadal disorders -- Growth, growth hormone, and pituitary disorders -- Childhood obesity -- Neuroendocrine disorders -- Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus -- Type 2 diabetes mellitus -- Thyroid gland -- Adrenal cortex -- Adrenal medulla -- Introduction to inborn errors of metabolism -- Disorders of transport -- Disorders of amino acid and organic acid metabolism -- Disorders of mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation -- Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism -- Disorders of lipoproteins -- Lysosomal storage disorders -- Peroxisomal disorders -- Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism -- Heritable disorders of connective tissue -- Inborn errors associated with faulty bone mineralization -- Evaluation of the child with neurologic disease -- Developmental defects -- Cerebral palsy -- Acute encephalopathies -- Static encephalopathy -- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension -- Cerebrovascular disease in childhood -- Epilepsy -- Status epilepticus -- Febrile seizures -- The comatose child -- Reye syndrome -- Disorders of the anterior horn cell -- Peripheral neuropathies -- Diseases of the neuromuscular junction.Hereditary and acquired types of myopathy -- Slow virus infections and transmissible spongiform encephalopathies of the central nervous system -- Leukodystrophies -- Metabolic encephalopathies -- Rett syndrome -- Basal ganglia and neurotransmitter disorders -- Diseases with astrocyte abnormalities -- Phakomatoses and other neurocutaneous syndromes -- Headache -- Unclassified nervous system disorders: Alpers disease -- General considerations of allergies in childhood -- Asthma -- Urticaria and angioedema -- Food allergies -- Atopic dermatitis -- Allergic rhinitis and associated disorders -- Insect sting allergy -- The immune system -- Clinical presentation of primary immunodeficiency diseases -- Disorders of humoral immunity -- Complement deficiencies -- Functional disorders of granulocytes -- Combined immunodeficiency diseases -- Bone, joint, and muscle problems -- Skeletal dysplasias.Rheumatic diseases of childhood -- Amyloidosis -- Henoch-Schönlein syndrome -- Intensive care: physical environment -- Electrocardiographic and respiratory monitors -- Infusion devices -- Temperature-controlling and temperature-sensing devices -- Vascular catheters -- Measurement of cardiac output -- Echocardiography -- Intracranial pressure measurements -- Intubation -- Extubation -- Tracheostomy -- Abdominal paracentesis -- Acute peritoneal dialysis -- Acute hemodialysis -- Continuous renal replacement therapy -- ontinuous drip feeding -- Shock -- Acute respiratory distress syndrome -- Acute hepatic failure -- Acute renal failure -- Hemolytic-uremic syndrome -- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone -- Care of children with solid-organ transplants -- Multiple trauma.
- Paediatric bronchoscopy 2010, KargerThis book provides an in-depth 'state-of-the-art' critical review of the technique and the applications of flexible and rigid bronchoscopy to infants and children. Written by an international panel of experts, it reviews the technical aspects of the procedure, its common and highly specialized applications as well as its potential alternatives. The chapters are enhanced by a wealth of original figures. A major innovation of the book is the inclusion of online videos from actual bronchoscopies that further illustrate and elaborate on the information provided in the text. The book is addressed to paediatric pulmonologists and otorhinolaryngologists, both experienced and in training, as well as to other personnel who are involved in the performance of the procedures. In addition, it is recommended to pulmonologists for adults and general paediatricians who need to be able to evaluate the usefulness of bronchoscopy for their patients and be aware of its limitations and potential contra-indications.
- Paediatric musculoskeletal disease 2005, Springer
- Paediatric pulmonary function testing 2005, kargerThe peculiarities of infant respiratory physiology / Hammer, J., Eber, E. -- Tidal breathing measurements / Lodrup Carlsen, K.C., Carlsen, K.-H. -- Respiratory mechanics / Davis, S.D., Gappa, M., Rosenfeld, M. -- Forced expiratory flow-volume measurements / Modl, M., Eber, E. -- Infant whole-body plethysmography / Gappa, M., Heulskamp, G. -- Measurement of functional residual capacity and ventilation inhomogeneity by gas dilution techniques / Gustafsson, P.M., Ljungberg, H. -- Techniques for the measurement of lung function in toddlers and preschool children / Hall, G.L., Brookes, I.M. -- Applications and future directions of infant pulmonary function testing / Stocks, J., Lum, S. -- Spirometry: volume-time and flow-volume curves / Eber, E., Zach, M.S. --Plethysmography and gas dilution techniques / Marchal, F., Schweitzer, C. -- Reference equations for ventilatory function measurements in children from 6 to 16 years / Merkus, P.J.F.M. -- Measurement of bronchial responsiveness in children / Barben, J., Riedler, J. -- Measurements of respiratory muscle function in children / Fauroux, B., Lofaso, F. -- Measurements of thoraco-abdominal asynchrony and work of breathing in children / Newth, C.J.L., Hammer, J. -- Lung diffusion capacity / de Jongste, J.C., Merkus, P.J.F.M., Stam, H. -- Measurement of exhaled nitric oxide / Kharitonov, S.A. -- Measurement of nasal nitric oxide / Corbelli, R., Hammer, J. -- Exhaled breath condensate and other markers in exhaled air / Moeller, A., Kielbasa, B. --Childhood asthma and wheezing disorders / Basek, P., Straub, D., Wildhaber, J.H. -- Cystic fibrosis / Ratjen, F. -- Lung transplantation in pediatric patients / Tablizo, M.A., Woo, M.S. -- Neuromuscular disorders / Mellies, U., Dohna-Schwake, C. -- Paediatric oncology and bone marrow transplantation / Cerveri, I. ... [et al.] -- Long-term sequelae of neonatal lung disease / Trachsel, D., Coates, A.L. -- Pulmonary function testing in the neonatal and paediatric intensive care unit / Hammer, J., Newth, C.J.L.
- Parent-child interaction therapy. 2nd ed. 2010, Springer
- Pediatric adrenal diseases 2011, KargerRole of mitochondria in steroidogenesis / Miller, W.L. -- The physiology and biochemistry of adrenarche / Auchus, R.J. -- Update on the corticomedullary interaction in the adrenal gland / Haase, M., Willenberg, H.S., Bornstein, S.R. -- Role of DAX-1 (NR0B1) and steroidogenic factor-1 (NR5A1) in human adrenal function / El-Khairi, R. ... [et al.] -- Functional and physiological consequences of STAR deficiency : role in lipoid congenital adrenal hyperplasia / King, S.R., Bhangoo, A., Stocco, D.M. -- P450 side-chain cleavage deficiency : a rare cause of congenital adrenal hyperplasia / Hauffa, B., Hiort, O. -- Clinical and biochemical consequences of P450 oxidoreductase deficiency / Flück, C.E., Pandey, A.V. -- Molecular genetics of 21-hydroxylase deficiency / Wedell, A -- Brain development and cognitive, psychosocial, and psychiatric functioning in classical 21-hydroxylase deficiency / Meyer-Bahlburg, H.F.L. -- Long-term outcome of prenatal dexamethasone treatment of 21-hydroxylase deficiency / Lajic, S., Nordenstrom, A., Hirvikoski, T. -- Role of genetic variation in regulation of aldosterone biosynthesis / Alvarez-Madrazo, S., Connell, J.M., Freel, E.M. -- Circadian clock-mediated regulation of target-tissue sensitivity to glucocorticoids : implications for cardiometabolic diseases / Kino, T., Chrousos, G.P. -- Glucocorticoid resistance / van Rossum, E.F.C., van den Akker, E.L.T. -- Mineralocorticoid receptor gene variants as determinants of HPA axis regulation and behavior / DeRijk, R.H. ... [et al.] -- Adrenoleukodystrophy / Cappa, M. ... [et al.] -- Autoimmune addison's disease / Betterle, C., Morlin, L. -- Optimal glucocorticoid therapy / Debono, M., Ross, R.J. -- Modulation of glucocorticoid metabolism by the GH-IGF-I axis / Neggers, S.J.C.M.M., van der Lely, A.J. -- Effects of glucocorticoids on the growth plate / Lui, J.C., Baron, J. -- Growth hormone treatment in children on chronic glucorticoid therapy / Savage, M.O., Simon, D., Czernichow, P.C. -- Ancient history of congenital adrenal hyperplasia / New, M.I.
- Pediatric airway surgery 2011, Springer
- Pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology 2008, Springer
- Pediatric and adolescent concussion 2012, SpringerBetween the growing numbers of children and adolescents playing sports and the increased attention to head injuries by the larger sports community and the general public, pediatric concussions are emerging as a major concern. And as practitioners are seeing more young clients with head injuries, questions arise about age-appropriate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and return to activity. Pediatric and Adolescent Concussion: Diagnosis, Management, and Outcomes offers evidence-based guidelines where few previously existed. This comprehensive volume clearly explains the effects of traumatic injury on the developing brain in sports- and non-sports-related contexts, and establishes a framework for immediate and long-term management, especially the crucial first 24 hours. Chapters provide a basic grounding in its subject with a history of concussion as a medical entity and a review of definitional and classification issues, take the reader through the steps of a neuropsychological evaluation, pinpoint post-injury issues, and offer strategies for the prevention of further or future injury. Pediatric and Adolescent Concussion: Diagnosis, Management, and OutcomesÂ serves as both educational resource and practical framework for a wide array of professionals, including neuropsychologists, sports medicine physicians, child psychologists and psychiatrists, pediatric and family physicians, athletic trainers, social workers, and educators.
- The extended contents of this second edition reflect the growing spectrum of topics in pediatric and adolescent gynecology. Like its predecessor, this book addresses the most common gynecological problems encountered in childhood medicine, including endocrinological and surgical aspects. New chapters place particular emphasis on an update of technological aspects such as ultrasound, molecular genetics, surgery in sex disorders and new problems encountered in reproductive medicine. The book opens with a comprehensive description of the background of infant and adolescent gynecology and diagnostic tools. Several chapters are devoted to the various pathologies encountered in prepubertal and adolescent girls. Contemporary social issues such as sexual abuse, sexually transmitted diseases, contraception for teenagers and teenage pregnancy are also discussed in detail. Presenting a clear plan for clinical management and treatment of frequently encountered problems in prepubertal and adolescent girls, this book should be read by pediatricians, endocrinologists, gynecologists and family practitioners.
- Pediatric and adolescent musculoskeletal MRI 2007, Springer
- Pediatric and adolescent osteosarcoma 2009, Springer
- Pediatric anesthesiology review 2010, SpringerNewborn medicine -- Respiratory system -- Surgery -- Hematology/oncology -- Cardiology -- The musculoskeletal system -- General pediatrics -- Prematurity/extreme prematurity -- Newborn emergencies -- Neuroanesthesia -- Central nervous system/orthopedics -- Otolaryngology -- Head and neck -- Ophthalmology -- Respiratory system -- Cardiac I -- Cardiac II -- Gastrointestinal disease -- Renal -- Genitourinary system -- Bone and connective tissue -- Orthopedics: scoliosis -- Skin/connective tissue/metabolic disease -- Inborn errors of metabolism -- Allergy/immunology -- Infectious diseases -- Neuromuscular disease -- Endocrinopathies -- Transplantation -- Minimally invasive surgery -- Trauma I -- Trauma II -- Regional anesthesia -- Pain management -- Burns -- Anesthesia outside the operating room -- Equipment and monitoring -- Post anesthesia care unit (PACU) -- Critical care.
- Pediatric bone 2003, ScienceDirect
- Pediatric bone and soft tissue sarcomas 2006, Springer
- Pediatric bone. 2nd ed. 2012, ScienceDirect1. Bone cell biology: osteoclasts, osteoblasts, osteocytes / Katharine Jähn and Lynda F. Bonewald -- 2. Bone matrix and mineralization / Marc D. McKee and William G. Cole -- 3. Prenatal bone development / Fanxin Long -- 4. Postnatal bone growth: growth plate biology, bone formation, and remodeling / Christa Maes and Henry M. Kronenberg -- 5. Dental development and maturation, from the dental crypt to the final occlusion / Jean-Marc Retrouvey, Michel Goldberg and Stéphane Schwartz -- 6. Parathyroid hormone and calcium homeostasis / John T. Potts and Thomas J. gardella -- 7. Phosphate homeostasis regulatory mechanisms / Clemens Bergwitz and Harald Jüppner -- 8. Vitamin D biology / René St-Arnaud and Marie B. Demay -- 9. Peak bone mass and its regulation / Jean-Philippe Bonjour ... [et al.] -- 10. Pregnancy and lactation / Ann Prentice -- 11. Fetal mineral homeostasis / Christopher S. Kovacs -- 12. Radiology / Judith E. Adams ... [et al.] -- 13. Non-invasive techniques for bone mass measurement / Mary B. Leonard and Laura K. Bachrach -- 14. Assessment of maturation: bone age and pubertal assessment / Noël Cameron and David D. Martin -- 15. Biochemical markers of bone metabolism / Nick Shaw and Wolfgang Högler -- 16. Pediatric bone histomorphometry / frank Rauch -- 17. A diagnostic approach to skeletal dysplasias / Sheila Unger, Andrea Superti-Furga and David L. Rimoin -- 18. The spectrum of pediatric osteoporosis / Maria Luisa Bianchi and Francis H. Glorieux -- 19. Osteogenesis imperfecta / Francis H. Glorieux and David Rowe -- 20. Sclerosing bone dysplasias / Bram Perdu ... [et al.] -- 21. Parathyroid disorders / Murat Bastepe, Harald Jüppner and Rajesh V. Thakker -- 22. Fibrous dysplasia / Paolo Bianco and Shlomo Wientroub -- 23. Nutritional rickets / John M. Pettifor -- 24. Metabolic bone disease in the neonatal period and its later sequelae / Nick Bishop, Mary Pewtrell and Nick Harvey -- 25. Rickets due to hereditary abnormalities of vitamin D synthesis or action / Anthony A. Portale, Farzana Perwad and Walter L. Miller -- 26. Familial hypophosphatemia and related disorders / Ingrid A. Holm, Michael J. Econs and Thomas O. Carpenter -- 27. Hereditary tubular disorders of mineral handling / Daniella Magen and Israel Zelikovic -- 28. Hypophosphatasia / michael P. Whyte -- 29. Chronic kidney disease mineral and bone disorder / Katherine Wesseling Perry and Isidro B. Salusky -- 30. Extraskeletal bone formation / Eileen M. Shore and Frederick S. Kaplan.
- Pediatric brain and spine 2005, Springer
- Pediatric cancer 2012, Springer
- Pediatric chest imaging. 2nd rev. ed. 2008, SpringerChest Ultrasound (US) / Goya Enriquez, Celestino Aso and Xavier Serres -- The Contribution of Nuclear Medicine to Pulmonary Imaging / Michael J. Gelfand and David L. Gilday -- Helical Multidetector Chest CT / Pilar García-Peña and Catherine M. Owens -- High-Resolution CT of the Lung in Children / Javier Lucaya and Hubert Ducou Le Pointe -- Pulmonary Malformations Beyond the Neonatal Period / Josep M. Mata and Amparo Castellote -- CT of Acute Pulmonary Disease: Infection, Infarction, and Trauma / Lane F. Donnelly -- Pediatric Tuberculosis / Pedro A. Daltro and Eloá Nunez-Santos -- How to Perform and Interpret MR Sleep Studies for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children / Lane F. Donnelly -- Foreign Body Aspiration: Imaging Aspects / Benjamin Z. Koplewitz and Jacob Bar-Ziv -- Imaging Evaluation of the Thymus and Thymic Disorders in Children / Donald P. Frush -- Lymphoma - Controversies in Imaging the Chest / Sue C. Kaste -- Chest Tumours Other than Lymphoma / Kieran McHugh -- Thoracic Manifestations of Systemic Diseases / Alan S. Brody -- Radiology of the Chest Wall / Georg F. Eich, Christian J. Kellenberger and Ulrich V. Willi -- Pediatric Cardiac MRI / Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Pediatric Cardiac CT / Laureen Sena, Rajesh Krishnamurthy and Taylor Chung -- Fetal MRI of the Chest / Pedro A. Daltro and Heron Werner -- Neonatal Chest Imaging / Janet L. Strife and Eric J. Crotty.
- Pediatric clinical pharmacology 2011, Springer
- Pediatric critical care medicine 2006, Ovid
- Pediatric critical care review 2006, SpringerRespiratory system -- Cardiovascular system -- Central nervous system -- Infectious diseases -- Hematology and oncology -- Renal system -- Endocrine system -- Nutrition and the gastrointestinal system -- Immunology -- Metabolic disorders -- Pain management -- Pharmacology and toxicology -- Traumatology -- Statistics -- Ethics.
- Pediatric critical care study guide 2012, SpringerFundamentals of Gas Exchange and the Assessment of Oxygenation and Ventilation /John S. Sullivan and Toah A. Nkromah --Oxygen Delivery and Oxygen Consumption in Pediatric Critical Care /Juan A. Gutierrez and Andreas A. Theodorou --Hemodynamics /Scott A. Hagen and Timothy E. Corden --Regional Circulations /Demetris Yannopoulos and Vinay M. Nadkarni --Assessment of Cardiovascular Function /Frank A. Maffei --Overview, Structure and Function of the Nephron /Megan Rashid and George J. Schwartz --Physiology of Skeletal Muscle and the Neuromuscular Junction /Ellen D. Iannoli and Michael P. Eaton --Assessment of Neurologic Function /Elizabeth E. Scarlett, Brandi N. Peachey and Jill M. Gotoff --Endothelial Interactions and Coagulation /Trung C. Nguyen and Joseph A. Carcillo --The Inflammatory Response /Mark W. Hall --Genetic Predisposition to Critical Illness in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit /Neal J. Thomas, Mary K. Dahmer and Michael W. Quasney --Conventional Mechanical Ventilation /Joseph D. Tobias --Non-conventional Mechanical Ventilation /Michael D. Dettorre --Mechanical and Electrical Myocardial Support /Sabrina S. L. Tsao, Kendra M. Ward and Denise M. Goodman --Renal Replacement Therapies and Other Extracorporeal Therapies /Andrew L. Schwaderer and Marc B. Lande --Pharmacology /Gretchen L. Brummel and Steven E. Lucking --Cardiovascular Drug Therapy /Frank A. Maffei --Sedation and Analgesia /Richard L. Lambert, Lela W. Brink and Frank A. Maffei.Neuromuscular Blockade /Michael P. Eaton and A. Marika Stone --Use of Blood Products /Jill M. Cholette and Norma B. Lerner --Nutrition in Critical Illness /Margaret A. Satchell --Upper Airway Obstruction /Steven E. Lucking --Severe Asthma /Neal J. Thomas and Frank A. Maffei --Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome /Frank A. Maffei and Neal J. Thomas --Acute Pulmonary Infections /Karen S. Powers --Circulatory Failure/Shock /Hector R. Wong --Sepsis /Angela Lorts, Timothy T. Cornell and Thomas P. Shanley --Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome /Nikoleta S. Kolovos and Barry P. Markovitz --Disorders of Cardiac Rhythm /William G. Harmon --Post-operative Cardiac Care /Surender Rajasekaran and John C. Ring --Cerebral Resuscitation and Traumatic Brain Injury /Ericka L. Fink, Patrick M. Kochanek and Robert S. B. Clark --Neurological Diseases in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine /Michael J. Bell and Aditi Sharangpani --The Approach to the Critically Ill Infant /Frank A. Maffei --Nosocomial Infections /Elise W. van der Jagt --Fluid/Electrolyte/Acid-Base Abnormalities /Michael L. Moritz --Acute Kidney Injury /William S. Varade and Elif Erkan --Acute Liver Injury and Failure in Children /Richard L. Lambert --Hematology and Oncology in Critical Illness /Leonardo R. Brandão, Scott C. Howard, Kenneth W. Gow, Surender Rajasekaran and Robert F. Tamburro --Critical Care Endocrinology /Kecha A. LynShue and Mark A. Sperling --Metabolic Crises /Paul J. Bellino --Trauma/Burn /Robert E. Cilley and Eric H. Bradburn --Toxicology for the Pediatric Intensivist /L. Eugene Daugherty and Frank A. Maffei.
- Pediatric critical care. 4th ed. 2011, ScienceDirectProvide the latest in superior quality care for critically ill children with the full-color, updated 4th Edition of Fuhrman and Zimmerman's Pediatric Critical Care. In print, and now online, Drs. Bradley P. Fuhrman and Jerry J. Zimmerman use a comprehensive, organ-systems approach to help you manage a full range of disease entities. Get up-to-the-minute knowledge of topics such as acute lung injury, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome, and more. Implement new clinical techniques and diagnostic tests, weigh the varying perspectives of six associate editors with expertise in the field, reference 1,000+ illustrations to aid diagnosis, and keep sharp with online access to board-style review questions. This definitive title will ensure that you consistently deliver the very best intensive care to your pediatric patients. Focus on the development, function, and treatment of a wide range of disease entities with the text's clear, logical, organ-system approach. Keep all members of the pediatric ICU team up to date with coverage of topics particularly relevant to their responsibilities.
- Pediatric dialysis. 2nd ed. 2012, Springer
- Pediatric ENT 2007, Springer
- Pediatric fitness 2007, KargerAerobic fitness: what are we measuring? / N. Armstrong, J.R. Welsman -- Anaerobic fitness tests: what are we measuring? / E. Van Praagh -- Secular changes in pediatric aerobic fitness test performance: the global picture / G.R. Tomkinson, T.S. Olds -- Physical fitness of children and adolescents in the United States: status and secular change / R.M. Malina -- Fitness of Canadian children: range from traditional Inuit to sedentary city dwellers, and assessment of secular changes / R.J. Shephard -- Who are the Eurofittest? / G.R.Tomkinson, T.S. Olds, J. Borms -- Changes in Eurofit test performance of Estonian and Lithuanian children and adolescents (1992-2002) / T. Jürimäe ... [et al.] -- Evolution and variability in fitness test performance of Asian children and adolescents / D.J. Macfarlane, G.R.Tomkinson --Secular changes in aerobic fitness test performance of Australasian children and adolescents / G.R.Tomkinson, T.S. Olds -- Prevalence, trends, and environmental influences on child and youth physical activity -- J. Salmon, A. Timperio -- Evolution of maximal oxygen uptake in children / T.W. Rowland -- Distributional changes in the performance of Australian children on tests of cardiorespiratory endurance / J. Dollman, T.S. Olds -- Declines in aerobic fitness: are they only due to increasing fatness? / T.S. Olds, K. Ridley, G.R. Tomkinson.
- Pediatric gastrointestinal disorders 2006, Springer
- Pediatric heart failure 2005, ebraryHeart failure--a historical perspective / Abraham M. Rudolph -- Developmental aspects of cardiac performance / David F. Teitel -- Cellular and molecular aspects of myocardial dysfunction / Steven M. Schwartz -- Neurohormonal and immunologic aspects of pediatric heart failure / Reiner Buchhorn -- Genetics of pediatric heart failure / Timothy M. Olson -- Heart failure in the fetus / Lisa K. Hornberger and Masaki Nii -- Heart failure in the neonate / Dana Connolly, Marcelo Auslender, and Michael Artman -- Metabolic causes of pediatric heart failure / Brian D. Hanna -- Cardiomyopathy and myocarditis / J.A. Towbin, Matteo Vatta, and N.E. Bowles -- Inflammatory causes of pediatric heart failure: rheumatic fever, rheumatic heart disease, and Kawasaki disease / Lloyd Y. Tani and Robert E. Shaddy -- Arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death in pediatric heart failure / Michael J. Silka and Jacqueline R. Szmuszkovicz -- Single ventricle lesions / Charles E. Canter -- Right-sided heart failure / Erika Berman Rosenzweig and Robyn J. Barst -- Chronic heart failure in congenital heart disease / Daphne T. Hsu -- Medical management of chronic systolic left ventricular dysfunction in children / Robert E. Shaddy -- Nutritional aspects of pediatric heart failure / Catherine A. Leitch -- Heart failure postpediatric heart transplantation / Mark Boucek -- Cancer treatment-related cardiotoxicities / Svjetlana Tisma-Dupanovic ... [et al.] -- Coronary artery abnormalities / Elfriede Pahl and Stephen G. Pophal -- Heart failure in the postoperative patient / Chitra Ravishankar and Gil Wernovsky -- Ventricular assist devices / Pedro J. del Nido -- Psychosocial aspects of acute and chronic heart failure in children / Kathy Mussatto -- Heart failure in the adult with congenital heart disease (ACHD) / Michael J. Landzberg.
- Pediatric hematology 2004, Springer Protocols
- Pediatric hypertension.. 2nd ed. / 2011, Springer
- Pediatric infectious diseases revisited 2007, Springer
- Pediatric inflammatory bowel disease 2008, Springer
- Pediatric inflammatory bowel disease 2009, KargerPathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease / di Nardo, G., Cucchiara, S. -- Epidemiology in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease / Koletzko, S. -- Genetics of inflammatory bowel disease / Cooney, R., Jewell, D. -- Pathology of inflammatory bowel disease in children / Harpaz, N. -- Early-onset inflammatory bowel disease : infant, toddler, and pre-school / Lebenthal, E., Branski, D., Walker-Smith, J.A. -- Radiological and imaging features / Laghi, A. ... [et al.] -- Endoscopic modalities in pediatric inflammatory bowel disease / Venkatesh, K., Thomson, M. -- Approach to clinical diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease / Bousvaros, A. -- Growth and puberty in inflammatory bowel disease / Savage, M.O., Mark Beattie, R., Sanderson, I.R.S. -- Treatment by enteral nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease / Köglmeier, J., Heuschkel, R. -- Medical therapy for inflammatory bowel disease in children and adolescents / Kappelman, M.D., Rufo, P.A. -- Surgical therapy / McCrudden Erickson, K., Teitelbaum, D.H., Coran, A.G. -- Transition to adult care / Hait, E.J. ... [et al.].
- Pediatric informatics 2009, Springer
- Pediatric interviewing 2010, SpringerShut-down interview and relationships -- Medical interview: the opening phase -- History of present illness -- Concluding phase -- Family -- Well-child visit -- Primary care and child mental health -- Sensitive topics: suicidality, child abuse -- Supporting families expressing grief while giving bad news -- Challenging patients -- Wandering interviews -- Using experiential techniques to teach interviewing skills -- Glossary of interviewing terms.
- Pediatric life care planning and case management. 2nd ed. 2011, CRCnetBASE
- Pediatric lymphomas 2007, SpringerIntroduction and historical background: pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma -- Biology and pathology of Hodgkin's disease -- Treatment of pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma -- Treatment of relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma -- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: introduction and historical background -- Biology and pathology of pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- B-cell lymphoma/ Burkitt lymphoma -- Anaplastic large-cell lymphoma -- Precursor B and precursor T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma -- Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas and rare T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas -- Lymphoproliferative disorders related to immunodeficiencies -- Late effects following lymphoma treatment.
- 5-minute pediatric consult. 4th ed. ....
- — Handbook of pediatric autopsy patholo...
- Handbook of pediatric cardiovascular ...
- — Pediatric lymphomas ....................
- Pediatric metabolic syndrome ...........
- — World report on child injury preventi...
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- AAP Red Book Online
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery
- Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics
- Mandell, Douglas, & Bennett's Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases
- Red Book Online
- ICU Book
- Primary Care Medicine
- Campbell-Walsh Urology
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Can't find it?
- Springer Protocols
- MD Consult
- Lange Series
- National Academy Press
- NCBI Bookshelf
- Thieme Atlases